Escape or Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," he commands softly and I let go.

Then, I feel his cock slide against Jacob's.

My eyes go wide.

"Oh, you dirty man," Jacob says with a smile.

"Well, if we're going to see who cums inside her first, we may as well make it the same hole," Ian said with a laugh.

Jacob grabs underneath my legs and hoists me up like I'm a doll. I can feel Ian's cock circling around my pussy. But, Jacob's cock is still buried inside of it.

No. No. It's not possible.

"There we go," Ian says with a sigh. His cock poked against my pussy. I groaned, trying to move away.

Green. Red. Green. Red.

Slut. Obey. Slut. Obey.

I sighed and relaxed, staring into the pretty lights. Jacob adjusted himself. Now his cock and Ian's pressed against my entrance.

And then they both slid in. Slowly. My body tensed up and they relaxed. Jacob whispered filthy things into my ears and I dripped wetness. Then, they penetrated me further.

And further.

I never had anything so big, so filling, inside of myself. I thought I would not make it, but then I felt their cocks moving independently inside of me. They made it. Both of them.

And it felt glorious.

Pleasure I never knew I could experience seized my system. My first orgasm clenched both of their cocks. I knew they would not stop. This wasn't about me.

This was about them.

Their bodies started to fail. I could feel the deep throbs inside of me. One of them would let go first. One of them would dump their cum into me. One of them would become my owner forever.

I had my second orgasm just at that thought.

Ian promised me pain that would require me into a slut for it. Jacob promised me that I would need to be carried to bed every night after he was done using me. He promised that others may come over and use me.

Both of them promised that if anyone even so much as glanced at me the wrong way they would tear them apart.

My head swam. I clenched down on their cocks and forced the decision.

Both men groaned. They had no choice, no chance against me. I felt both of their cocks explode at the same time inside of me. They were pent up. The cum released overflowed me, dripping down in thick strands to the floor. Yet, they continued to pump.

Something in my mind snapped. Like a plug released, as my body registered the orgasm, everything flushed out of me. My name, my purpose, my identity. I felt it all swirl down a hypnotic drain.

Thing is, I didn't even fight it. I actively helped their conditioning ruin me.

My head rolled back and my body went limp. It took them a few minutes to realize. When their cocks slipped out of my pussy I really did feel cold, and empty. I would whine if I was programmed to.

They carefully laid me down on the concrete floor. Stood over me. Cocks glistening in cum and my pussy juice.

"Fuck," Jacob said, "I needed that."

"Now what do we do?" Ian said. "She'll be conditioned to the both of us."

"So? Fuck, it's not the first thing we've shared," Jacob said, wiping his brow. "She's amazing. You see how she nearly came when I called her a slut?"

"She conditions herself well. I bet a spanking protocol for one week would make her cum with three paddle strikes."

"Well, we're not getting anywhere being in this funky place," Jacob said, leaning down and picking me up like a doll. "Let's fuck off to the island this weekend. Take her and give us the entire weekend to program her and try her out."

"Sounds good. I'll need to grab some things from my place," Ian said with a smile. He caressed my cheek. "I wonder how she will like breath play."

"Dude, she's ours," Jacob said, walking with me in his arms, "She'll like whatever she wants. We hunted her down. We got her. Those were the rules."

Yep. Those were. I was reveling in what my new life would be, happily bouncing in empty, thoughtless voids of pink and happy feelings.

"Think she's faking it? That she knows the conditioning doesn't work unless she wants it to?"

Jacob snapped fingers in my face. I gave no indication I noticed. I stared ahead, happy and blank.

Jacob laughed. "Oh, I think she wanted this. Or, she believed that we had total control. Who cares. I want to play. Get your shit."

Jacob leaned in and nuzzled his lips against my ear. "I know you still hear me, slut. All you had to do was make it to the door."

He kissed my neck.

"I'm glad you didn't make it."

So was I.

12