All Comments on 'Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 01'

by MrSunshineBoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Like it

Escape room with a sexy twist - great idea!

nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years ago
Got me hooked

Nice start. I can’t wait to find out all the things the boys have to do to escape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter . . . the clock is ticking and the cock is rising!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Descriptions?

Any of these guys have body hair? Chest hair? Hairy abs and thighs? Let's raise the bar for cumming here! College football players are well muscled and well developed young men. Give them the added attraction of chest hair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. Need the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could Be Something Amazing!

The mechanics and situation are really special here, the game of it all makes it stand out and is incredibly sexy! I do wish there was a little more description of the characters, both physically and emotionally. What do their bodies look like? How do they feel being seen? How do they feel seeing their teammate? If you add some detail this could be a top story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't know what this meant, "he was also tied to a steel bar that was walking horizontally across the room," What? A steel bar walking horizontally across the room. Also, the instructions for putting the lightweight cylinders on a scale on the table were vague.

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years ago

I love the premises of this story! Great work! I cannot wait to binge the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous