Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pathway wasn't very long, perhaps 5 meters in total, but Andy had wasted some time by standing still in the middle. But it didn't matter now, he had reached the end, and as soon as he got out, he encountered a door with a green dot on it. Andy looked around the small room, there was a camera on hanging on the left.

Jake's eyes gazed over the screens above the holes, he hadn't seen Andy on one of them yet. 'Why is it taking so long, would he be stuck, has he forgotten the signs?' Jake started thinking, he was growing a little worried about his friend. He quickly looked at the screen behind him, '621' seconds remaining, almost a third of the time had passed. Jake looked back at the screens and sighed relieved when he saw Andy appear on the bottom right one.

Andy was thinking for a moment, trying to remember what signs Jake had given him. When he remembered the sign for green, he looked into the camera and stretched his right arm into the air.

Jake saw Andy on the screen stretch his right arm, he had encountered a green door. Jake aimed his cock for the green hole, inhaled, and slid forward. Jake moaned loudly when his cock had entered the green hole, the inside was surrounded by something slippery and ribbed, it almost felt like moving suction cups were pleasuring his cock. Like all the other things around here it was fucking weird but it felt so good.

Andy stood in front of the camera with his right arm in the air. After a few seconds, he heard a noise next to him, the door was being opened. Andy stuck his thumb up to the camera and moved quickly through the door.

When Jake saw Andy stick his thumb up to the camera, he gained a smile on his face, they were going to make it. Andy moved out of the screen into the next room. Jake looked at the other monitors but saw Andy not yet appear. Jake did not dare to get his dick out of the hole, he didn't know if Andy would encounter any other green doors. He kept his eye on the monitors, at least it got his mind off from the awesome feeling that surrounded his cock.

Andy ran through a hallway, and turned around the corner, he stopped when he saw what was in front of him. There was a wall with 3 holes in it, similar to the crawl space he was in earlier. However, he couldn't see the other side thanks to the material, so he had to choose right. Andy's eyes were zig-zagging over the crawl spaces, all of them looked the same, none of them hinted at being the right one. He decided to take the middle one.

Andy crawled into the middle Pink Lady crawl space, and a familiar feeling surrounded his body. As fast as he could, Andy crawled through the crawl space, not trying to give in to the feeling the walls gave him. But it was definitely not easy, like the other one he experienced it felt amazing, only this time, the scent was added. Andy crawled further and tried to breathe as much as he could through his mouth, but the delicious smell filled his nose.

Andy closed his eyes and inhaled as the scent reminded him of a hot night he had with a gorgeous girl named Sarah. He remembered his head between her sweaty legs, hearing her moan as his tongue licked her clit and his beard scratched her wet pussy. He smelled the delicious unwashed, sexual scent of a woman, it drove him crazy.

Andy lost it, he placed his head on the soft material and sniffed deeply as he rubbed his body over the wet, warm ground. "Oh baby, you taste so good." Andy whispered huskily as his lips touched the silicone surroundings. He started dry-humping the supple ground underneath him, after a few seconds Andy was lost in his thoughts, fucking the tunnel he was in, drowning in arousal and pleasure.

Then, a feeling of guilt was filling Andy's mind. He remembered how Jake took the Nightmare wheel for him, how he was counting on him. Andy got to his senses and resumed his crawling immediately. He had to hurry, he had wasted enough time already.

The tunnel wasn't very long, maybe 3 or 4 meters in total, Andy came to the end soon. He saw a door with a yellow dot in front of him. There was just one downside, there were metal bars in the opening of the crawl space, he had chosen the wrong one. "Damnit!" Andy screamed as pulled on the strong steel bars. He had no choice, he had to crawl back and choose another tunnel.

Jake was hissing loudly, keeping his load inside was getting harder and harder. And yet he did not dare to get his dick out of the hole, he wasn't sure where Andy was. "Come on Andy, what the fuck is taking you so long!?" Jake hissed while still not seeing his friend on any of the monitors.

Andy's had crawled back out of the middle tunnel, it was just a case of pushing himself back. His legs were first to touch the ground, followed by his upper body and his head. He took a step back and looked at the wall, 2 more choices, left or right. Andy realized that it had no use to think about it, he took the left one and crawled in as quick as he could.

Heavy breathing and panting, Andy crawled through the Pink Lady tunnel. He gave it his all to make sure he wasn't distracted by any of the pleasurable surroundings. Despite all his efforts, it was still hard. The material felt delightful, rubbing against his oversensitive cock that was begging for attention and just leaking precum.

Andy kept crawling forward however, he owed it to Jake to win this round, no matter how tempting all these 'toys' were.

After a little while, Andy reached the end, there were no bars at the opening, he had chosen the right one. Andy quickly crawled out of the humid, warm tunnel and ran towards the door.

Jake made a relieved cry when he saw Andy appear on the top left monitor. Andy looked at the camera, thought for a second, and raised his left arm, the sign for the yellow door. Jake slid his cock out of the suction cup hole. He waited a little while and breathed in and out, trying to get his arousal under control. After a few seconds, Jake was not dangerously on edge anymore and stuck his cock in the yellow hole.

The yellow door opened with a shrieking sound. Andy raised his thumb towards the camera again and ran further. The next door was immediately visible, about 12 meters in front. There was a giant pit in the room, that was about 8 meters long, there was a narrow walking plank in the middle, going across the pit.

Andy stepped closer and looked down inside the pit. It was about a meter deep at the sides, which sloped off steeply to the middle, ending in a large slit in the middle of the floor. The slid seemed to move, making sucking motions, anyone who fell in would be sucked down.

The floor seemed to be the Pink Lady silicone material, it glistened with lube and other slippery substances. It looked like there was solid ground about 2 meters down in the slit. There was also a small ladder on this side of the pit, so he could get up if he fell, but had to start over if he did.

Andy gulped, the thought of falling down and being sucked in some giant pleasure hole seemed both frightening and arousing. But he had no choice, he had to go over the ledge. Andy carefully placed his foot on the plank, fortunately, there was no soft soap on it like the one in the obstacle course. The plank was not very broad, about 6 or 7 inches. Andy spread his arms and carefully walked further, step by step, concentrating on his task.

Jake kept looking at the last two monitors, Andy still hadn't arrived yet. The yellow hole where he had his dick in was vibrating around his cock, sending waves of pleasure through his nerve endings. Despite he had to admit that the last one felt better, this one was great non the less. Jake looked at the large screen, '416' seconds remained, more than half the time had passed. "Please Andy hurry! Run damnit!" Jake cursed softly.

Andy was careful not to move too fast. For a large bulky guy like himself, it was hard enough to keep his balance, let alone when there was a time limit. When Andy was halfway, he couldn't help but look down to the slit, its inner walls kneading and sucking. God, how he would love to fall into that! Just being sucked down and overpowered by these guys' weird machinations. His cock longed for this kind of pleasure as well, it was painfully hard from the viagra and all the sick little games they had endured so far. But Andy kept his cool, step by step he came closer to the other side. He smiled when he felt his foot touch solid ground.

Jake saw Andy appear on the top-right screen, looking at the door and to the camera. Andy raised both arms, a sign for Jake to open the blue door. Jake slid his cock out of the yellow hole and placed it into the blue one.

Jake gasped loudly when his dick was sucked right into the hole. The inside sucked him off furiously and mercilessly. Jake panicked a little and tried to get his cock out, but it was sucked right back. It was frightening to have your manhood in such a device, but good lord! It felt good! Andy had to hurry up if Jake wanted to keep himself from cumming in this thing.

The blue door was opened for Andy and he stepped into the next room. The room was about 2 by 2 meters and completely empty, not even a door was to be seen. Andy smiled widely when he saw there were no more obstacles in this room. There was a lever in the wall that could be pulled down. Andy ran towards it grabbed the lever and pulled it down.

Jake gasped when the sucking stopped, he immediately pulled his cock out to prevent himself from shooting his load. The fence that separated the hallway opened, disappearing into the ceiling. Jake laughed out loud, Andy had made it.

On Andy's left, a door opening appeared in the wall, allowing him to pass. Andy walked through the opening and noticed he was back in the hallway. On his left he saw Jake looking relieved, the fence was gone, he had made it.

Jake ran towards Andy and hugged him tightly, "Ahh! Finally!" he panted while hugging his friend. "I don't know how much longer I would have lasted inside those wicked things." he said.

"I tried to be as fast as I could, but there were these...weird obstacles. And I had to choose between three of those crawl spaces, and..." Andy said, a little ashamed that he wasted time by giving in to pleasure.

Jake chuckled, "You did the best you could right?" he smiled.

Andy blushed and looked the other way, "Yess...errr...how much time is left?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

Andy and Jake looked at the screen. '379' seconds were left, bringing their total score to '784'. "Aah, man! Less than half the time." Andy said, disappointed, knowing he could have done better.

Jake patted Andy on his shoulder, and smiled "Hey, don't worry about it! Our total score nearly doubled." he said optimistic, "If we give it maximum effort, we will beat Cody and Valentine in this sick escape room!" he said.

Andy chuckled, "Yeah! Then they have to do us this little 'favor' haha" he snickered.

Jake gained a smirk on his face, he closed into Andy and laid his hands on his chest. "That doesn't sound like the worst penalty in history." he whispered while looking at Andy's cock.

"Who's mouth would you like on your dick?" Jake asked seductively, "Cody's or Valentine's?".

Andy's eyes widened a little and he stepped back until his back hit the wall. "Err...well I...I never thought of that," he said to Jake, who was still not stepping away from him.

Jake his smirk grew wider and looked down at Andy's dick. It was raging hard, sweaty and red from overexcitement. Also, all the lube that had been used made his dick look shiny and tight.

"Your cock looks so...suckable!" Jake said huskily as he placed himself on his knees in front of his best friend.

"WOW! Jake what are you do...!" Andy said shocked, though he made no attempts to push Jake away from his current position.

Jake didn't respond, he closed his face to Andy's cock. He took Andy's dick in his hands and started sucking it shamelessly. Jake moaned lowly, he never expected he would do something like this. An hour ago he wouldn't even imagine doing this to his best friend, but now he longed for it so much.

Andy moaned loudly above him, Jake's wet hungry mouth felt so good around his painfully hard dick. It was equally as pleasurable for Jake, he loved Andy's taste, the smell of his arousal, the heat that radiated off from his meat.

"Ahhahaah! FUCK! This feels so good!" Andy moaned. His head was tossed back, his hands held the wall, just shamelessly allowing his friend to pleasure him. "Jake, you're amazing." Andy moaned.

Andy looked down at Jake, sitting on his knees. Jake popped Andy's cock out of his mouth and teased it with his tongue and a nasty smirk. "Now I know why the girls love you so much." he whispered and continued his sucking.

Andy moaned and panted, concentrating on the delicious, tantalizing feeling of Jake's mouth. But then, through all his excitement, he had a glimpse of reality, he remembered the game they were playing.

"Jake stop! please, don't make me cum." Andy panted.

Jake didn't want to stop, now that Andy mentioned it, he longed for him to release in his mouth. Jake kept sucking Andy, growing addicted to his friend's manhood.

Andy laid his hands on Jake's shoulders and pushed him away with all the strength he had. Andy's cock escaped from Jake's wanting mouth, and Jake made a disappointed, thirsty moan.

"We're still playing remember?" Andy said to Jake who stood up and came to his senses. "If we want to beat Cody and Valentine then we have to control ourselves," he said.

Jake looked at Andy, realizing he was right about the situation. "You're right, I'm sorry, that was stupid of me." he said a little ashamed.

Andy smiled friendly. But his smirk turned a little more devious, he pushed Jake to the wall and brought his face to that of Jake. The two friends were just inches away from each other, Andy's blue eyes meeting Jake's hazel ones.

"When this is all over, you get to suck my dick as long as you want." Andy whispered in Jake's ear. Jake smiled and shuddered from Andy's voice.

"That's an offer I just can't refuse." he smirked. The two friends chuckled before they stepped away from the wall and to the door to continue the game.

After walking through the hallway for a while, Cody and Valentine arrived in a change of scenery. The hallway seemed to increase in width a little until it was around 4 meters broad. There was a large steel door in front of them, with a table on its right, some items were placed on the table. A TV screen hanged above the table.

On the right, the hallway continued but was blocked by a fence. On the other side of the fence, another steel door was to be seen. The guys figured that the door on their side would lead to the one on the other side of the fence. On the left of the hallway stood a chair, it looked like a dentist chair with some metal arms and legs. There was a monitor attached next to the chair, allowing the one in it to look at it.

For the rest, there was not much else to be seen in this area, besides the usual security camera's. At that moment, the voice was to be heard again, ready to give instructions.

"Welcome to the next test boys, before we begin we want you to watch this video." the voice said and the TV screen started.

Cody and Valentine looked at the screen above the table, the football match between them and the Blue Buffalo's was to be seen. They listened to the commentator speak.

"Valentine Battaglia catches the ball, he runs forward and evades Chavez!" The commentator spoke enthusiastically. "Redfield and Miller are closing in on Battaglia, he needs to pass the ball! Anthony Brown is free, he signs Battaglia to throw...Battaglia doubts!? and...What is he doing!? He is throwing to Davids! Dylan Adams tackles Cody Davids...and the ball is in possession of the Red Tigers! My god, that was just sloppy!"

Cody and Valentine looked at each other, not really sure what this was all about. At that moment another video started, a locker room was shown. It seemed that there was a camera placed somewhere in the window outside, this way the camera had a good overview of the room. A second later the door of the locker room swung open, and angry voices were to be heard.

"What the hell was that about?!" a voice of one of the guys coming in spoke. Cody and Valentine recognized Anthony Brown's voice.

The monitor showed Cody and Valentine walking into the locker room, throwing their shirts out. Valentine took a sip from his water bottle.

Cody and Valentine looked at each other a little shocked, realizing that they had no idea that they had been filmed during the break of their match.

"Battaglia! I am talking to you!" Anthony said mad. Anthony was a tall, black guy, broad and strong build, with short curly hair. His brown eyes looked mad in Valentine's direction.

"I don't know what you're talking about bro." Valentine said nonchalantly. The other players of the Red Tigers came in as well, taking their shirt off, drinking some water, and preparing themselves for the second half. "Thompson stood behind you, if I would have thrown the ball to you, then..." Valentine continued.

"Fucking liar! I stood completely free! Luke had my back!" Anthony shouted back in defense. An uncomfortable silence filled the locker room for a few seconds. Valentine looked away, not saying anything and refusing to give in to Anthony.

"Dude really, grow a pair!" Anthony said mad.

Valentine's angry gaze raged towards Anthony, "Bet that Stella tells you that every day, doesn't she?!" Valentine sneered.

Anthony lost it, he jumped forward with raging eyes and a foaming mouth. Valentine prepared for impact, he clenched his fists and made ready to punch Anthony in the face. If it wasn't for the other guys holding the two back, they would be laying on the ground beating the shit out of each other.

Cody jumped in between Anthony and Valentine. "That's enough! Both of you, break it up!" he screamed.

"It's not my fault that Battaglia is still a cry-baby about something that happened 3 years ago!" Anthony shouted, struggling against the guys that held his arms. "She broke up with you man! I was single, she was single and I asked her out! Be a man and accept it!" he said.

Valentine chuckled, "Don't act all nice and innocent! You were out to get her from me!" he spoke loudly, "Instead of standing with your buddy, you had to be a girlfriend stealing thief!" Valentine hissed.

Cody pushed Valentine on his chest. "That's where this was all about!?" he asked madly "You realized we could have lost the entire fucking game, because of a little fight you had with him in the past!?" Cody shouted to Valentine.

Valentine didn't seem to care that much, "I rather lose this game than being forced to work with this untrustworthy son of a bitch!" he said.

Anthony's muscled relaxed and his breathing steadied. "I am calm," he said to the guys holding him, they released him carefully. Anthony took his gym back from the bench and pulled on his jacket. "Don't worry! You don't have to play with this 'untrustworthy son of a bitch' anymore!" he said mad as he threw his bag over his shoulder and left the locker room. "Fucking wimp!" was the last they heard of Anthony.

The video ended, Cody kept looking at the screen, puzzling what it meant that he just saw. Valentine looked at the ground, now that he had seen himself like this, he was actually ashamed of himself. That day he thought he was the bigger man, but now he just looked ridiculous.

"No wonder your team played so bad guys." the voice said teasingly, "If Valentine doesn't trust his own teammate, just because of an old grudge."

"Alright, fine! I get it!" Valentine shouted, "But what is the meaning of all of this?!"

"In the first game, we mentioned your team lacked speed and persistence." the voice spoke, "Now, we'll add another trait to that list, trust.