Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahaaah!" Valentine moaned when he entered the fake body. "She might not be a real woman, but she definitely feels like one." he moaned. As soon as he had entered the fake pussy, the inside immediately got wetter, and some kind of internal heating system seemed to activate. Valentine started to move in the amazing fake pussy, and to his surprise, the robot started to move as well, he even got sound out of her.

Cody watched at the monitor to the robot getting fucked by Valentine's huge cock. The first person view he got thanks to the camera made it extra hot. It was then that Cody remembered the device around his own cock. The amazing moist and wet feeling returned as he watched the robot move along and even come alive with Valentine's movement.

The robot started moaning and gasping when Valentine filled the fake pussy with his big member. A small, blue light was illuminated on Valentine's right. Valentine looked and saw a small screen with what seemed like a progress bar. There was one blue square in the bar, and a white '20%' was to be seen. Valentine chuckled, amused and aroused by the bizarre but hot situation. He increased in his speed and roamed his hands around the soft fake body.

Cody saw that the progress bar was lit up, and a '20%' had appeared. He figured that there was some kind of motion detector inside the robot. And when Valentine got the bar up to 100%, he would be able to open the door. Cody moaned because of his own device and tried to get his mind focused on something else. Though it was not easy, with the amazing show he saw on the monitor. He saw Valentine's cock slip in and out of the fake pussy, the robot's body rocked back and forth with Valentine's movement. He saw the facial expression change on the robot and even heard her moans and aroused gasps.

Valentine saw another blue-lit square being added in the bar, and the number '40%' was visible. The moaning of the robot pumped him up, he felt the adrenaline rush through his body. He never knew how arousing it was to fuck something you couldn't even see.

"Aaah oooh! You're so big! Fuck me harder!" The robot moaned, Valentine could clearly hear this was an artificial voice, but it encouraged him non the less.

Valentine roamed his hands over the robot's body. He grabbed her soft, fake breasts and drove his cock in deeper. "Yeah, you like it rough, don't you, nasty girl!" he hissed in the darkness.

Valentine increased in his fucking speed, he even heard the platform squeak underneath him. He brutally grabbed the fake breasts and slapped them with his flat hand. The robot made a delicious, satisfying moan, Valentine smirked and slapped the fake tits again. The hard fucking and rough treatment brought the bar up to 60%.

Cody was happy to see that another blue square filled the bar, just 2 more to go. Valentine made quite some work on this. "Yeah. come on man, fuck her!" Cody whispered, watching amazed and satisfied at the monitor. It became harder and harder for Cody to keep his load in with the device still pleasuring his cock, and Valentine giving him a hot show. Cody looked at the timer screen, 380 seconds were left. Of course, they had lost a lot of time trying to talk to this robot, but Valentine was doing well to make it up.

Sweat gushed from Valentine's body and his moans became desperate, desperate for that sweet release he so craved. The bar had risen to 80%, he knew he could last a lot longer, but he wanted to cum in this warm fake pussy so bad.

"Aaaah! You're so good at this! Yes! I'm getting close." The robot voice moaned. Valentine knew it was fake but it riled him up none the less.

"Oh baby, you feel so good around my dick!" Valentine moaned, he grabbed the robot's legs and pounded as hard as he could into her. He was nearly there, now it was time to finish her off. The robot's moans became louder and needier. Valentine had to give these guys credit for how much effort they had put into all of this. The only downside was that you could hear it was a robot, but for the rest, everything was on spot.

Valentine bent himself over the robot body and moved his lower body deep into her soaking pussy. "You're cumming aren't you?" Valentine hissed in the dark to the robot. "Bet you've never had your filthy little cunt fucked like this before!" Valentine said to the moaning robot. Judging on her moans, she reached her 'orgasm', an earth-shattering by the sound of it. "I'd love to keep fucking and make you pregnant baby." he moaned, "But I have to keep going, my buddy is waiting for me.". Right at that moment, with a satisfied moan that came from the robot's mouth, the bar was filled up to 100%.

The button that Valentine needed was lit up in red color, and the box around it disappeared into the ground. Valentine pulled out of the fake pussy, both glad and disappointed, and pressed the red button.

The device around Cody's cock stopped and disappeared back into the ceiling. The magnetism on his wristbands was deactivated and the fence in front of him opened. He made a relieved moan, not sure if he would have lasted a second longer, especially with Valentine's dirty talking in his earpiece. The timer had stopped and the number '345' was shown on the screen. Not as much as he hoped for, but he had to give Valentine credit for trusting on someone else's sight.

On Valentine's left, a door opened, illuminating the room a bit. He looked at the platform where he had been busy, he could partially see the robot, laying there motionless again. "See you later baby." Valentine chuckled and walked to the door, out of the darkroom.

Cody had stepped out of the dentist's chair and walked to the other side of the hallway to greet Valentine. A door had opened and Valentine walked out of the darkroom, when the two young men clashed eyes they chuckled and hugged each other tightly.

"Man, that was...scary...but fun!" Valentine said, his voice still a little shaky, but glad he had done it.

"You did great man!" Cody said and patted his buddy on his shoulder. "I don't think I could have done it like you." Cody said.

"Well, I had to rely on your eyesight." Valentine said, giving his friend some credit. "But thank goodness it wasn't your cock that I was fucking with, or else I would have cummed in 30 seconds." Valentine said teasingly.

"Hey, I had endured that...weird dick device for nearly 10 minutes." Cody chuckled. This seemed to remind Valentine that there had been a time limit.

"Speaking of which, how much time do we have left?" he asked.

"345 seconds" Cody said, he looked to Valentine's collar, their total score was now '747' points.

"I hope it's still enough to beat Jake and Andy." Valentine said.

"Depends on what their challenge was." Cody said, "This one was very specific to us, so I think these perverts have found something else to use for Jake and Andy."

After a short moment, the two guys walked further through the hallway. There was a large metal door, leading to another room with another game. Next to the door stood a table with a box. Next to the box was a note that said: 'Put the 2 earpieces and the night vision headband in here before you continue.'

Cody and Valentine complied, they took out their earpieces, Valentine took off his headband, and placed them in the box. The sound of metal being moved was to be heard and the door in front of them opened.