Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the table in front of you, are 3 items that you'll need for this game." the voice said. Cody and Valentine looked at the table, at 3 small objects that laid there.

Two Bluetooth earpieces laid on the table and one headband with what seemed like a small camera. It was clear that the earpieces would allow communication over a distance, but it was unclear what purpose the headband served.

"Now, Valentine needs to learn to trust people, even blindly." the voice said. "Both of you need to put in one earpiece so you can communicate with each other. Valentine will put on the headband, make sure the electronic camera is in front." the voice explained.

The guys did as they were told, they both applied one earpiece onto their ear, activated and tested them. Valentine wrapped the headband around his head and adjusted it so the camera was upfront. They both looked at each other, still uncertain of what the meaning of all of this was.

"Valentine will go through the door, while Cody will take place in the chair." The voice continued the explanation. "Valentine will not be able to see anything in the room that he enters. Cody, you, on the other hand, can follow Valentine's every move on the monitor next to the chair. The camera on his headband has night vision and is connected to the screen. To win this game, Cody must tell Valentine what to do, and Valentine needs to trust him...literally blindly."

Valentine gulped, he hated it when he could not rely on his senses. And despite that Cody was his best friend and he trusted him completely, he was still pretty anxious. "At the end of the room, Valentine will encounter a button that will open the exit door and the fence in this hallway, allowing both of you to continue. But hurry up though, you have 900 seconds to complete this task." the voice said.

"I ca...I can't do this man." Valentine said to Cody, panicking a little. "If I can't see what I'm doing I get so nervous!"

Cody laid his hands on Valentine's shoulder, "Relax, if you can take a whole bunch of dicks, you can do this." Cody said reassuringly.

But Valentine shook his head, "There I saw what was going on, but now I need to rely on another to do the looking for me, that freaks me out! Who knows what is in that room!" he said.

"Valentine, pull it together!" Cody hissed while grabbing both Valentine's shoulders and looking him in the eye. "Believe me, I think it's creepy too, that these perverted freaks twist our mistakes into their sick game. But in some way, they're right! You need to learn to trust, you have to endure this!" Cody said strictly.

Valentine kept quiet but knew that Cody was right. "I let you down in the previous game, but I won't let you down now!" Cody said confidently. Valentine smiled and patted his friend on the shoulder, he nodded in agreement.

The number '900' appeared on the screen. "Cody, place yourself in the chair with your arms on the armrests." The voice said, "The time will start when the door has opened."

Cody placed himself on the dentist's chair and put his arms on the metal armrests. The magnetism on his wristbands activated, locking him in place. At that moment, a hole in the ceiling opened and a buzzing sound was to be heard. A cylinder-shaped object, very similar to the one they encountered in the first room, slowly lowered itself.

"Just something to keep Cody entertained while Valentine is in the darkroom." The voice said, while the fleshlight device applied itself on Cody's erected cock. "Now we have everything, trust, speed, and persistence."

The door of the darkroom opened. Valentine looked inside, but even with the wide door opening, there was barely anything to be seen in the room. "Good luck buddy!" Cody moaned, as the device slid fully down on his cock. As expected it felt wonderful. The soft and supple silicone insides, combined with much lube and a heating system, was a treat for Cody's nerve endings.

The timer began to start and the '900' was ticking down. Valentine walked into the room, confident, but carefully. The monitor next to Cody's chair activated, and Cody saw the view of Valentine's headband camera. When Valentine had made a few steps into the room, the door closed.

Now, every bit of confidence dropped to Valentine's knees. The room was completely dark, nothing, absolutely nothing was to be seen. Valentine closed his eyes and opened them again, but there was no difference at all. He started hyperventilating and felt even claustrophobic.

"Valentine, can you hear me?" he heard Cody's voice in his ear. Valentine got his breathing under control and calmed down.

"Yes, loud and clear." he replied.

"I can see where you are standing, move your head around for me please." Cody instructed.

Valentine did as he was told and swung his head around. He tried to make sure Cody would see everything around him.

"Right, errr...there are no sideways, you need to go forward." Valentine heard Cody speak. "Walk forward, your path seems to continue right ahead."

Valentine stepped forward, slowly. Despite that, he trusted Cody's advice, it was still pretty scary, not being able to see anything. After a few meters, Valentine gasped softly, he heard something, a soft humming. When Valentine stepped closer, it sounded like an assembly line of some sort.

"Cody what is this?! What the fuck am I hearing?!" Valentine asked nervously.

"There is a pit in front of you, a...stop right there!" Cody spoke, Valentine immediately obeyed. "A pit is in front of you with a plank in the middle. Look forward, yes...the plank reaches all the way to the end." Cody said.

Valentine started breathing faster, this idea of walking blindly over a pit was a very scary thought. "Look down to the...Wow! What the fuck is that?!" Cody spoke in Valentine's ear.

Valentine hyperventilate again, "What? What do you see? Talk to me damnit!" he said.

"The ground in that pit it...it seems to be moving, there is an opening in the middle, it looks all slippery and wet, and...wow, I think that thing will suck you down if you fall." Cody said amazed.

Valentine almost freaked out, "I am not crossing some weird giant mouth!" Valentine screamed.

"Valentine come on, trust me!" Cody said back through the earpiece. "I tell you where to walk! But please, just do it! There are 803 seconds left, and this thing starts to feel real good!"

Valentine steadied his breathing and waited for Cody's instructions. "Alright, take one step to your right, yes...now you're in front of that plank!" Cody said. "

Carefully, Valentine moved his foot forward and down, until he was sure he felt the plank underneath him. "How much space do I have?" Valentine asked.

"Errr...not much, about 7 inches, take your time man. One step at a time." Cody said. Valentine inhaled and moved his other foot forward carefully. When he felt the plank under his foot again, he moved the other one. He moved forward slowly, and with caution. Although the thought of being sucked down a giant hungry mouth seemed...weirdly arousing, he couldn't afford to fall. He had to trust Cody, he had to get through this.

Cody looked at the monitor, seeing Valentine's feet step forward over the plank, step by step. "Doing good Valentine, you're almost there." Cody said. Valentine said something back, but Cody didn't hear it, he looked down on the device milking his cock. It felt amazing around his sensitive, aching cock. The warm and wet insides felt like a soft salve around his manhood. Cody closed his eyes and tried to calm his breath, doing his best to keep his load in. But this device didn't make it easy.

Cody looked at the timer '723' seconds remained. They had plenty of time left, if they continued like this, they made a fair chance of beating Jake and Andy. Cody turned his attention back to the monitor, in some way that got his mind of from the device around his cock.

"Few more steps Valentine!" Cody spoke. A wry smile grew on Valentine's face, he was going to make it. When he felt solid ground under his feet, and heard Cody say: "Yes! Good job, you made it!" he laughed out loud from happiness.

"Well done buddy, you'll need to go further." Cody said happily, "Look forward...err...the path continues in front you, and there is a way to the right in about 3 meters." Cody said.

Valentine walked forward steadily, he trusted Cody completely after he safely passed that pit. "Alright, now turn right." He heard Cody speak into his ear. Valentine turned to his right and walked further, he moved his head around a little and waited for further instructions.

"Wow, what's this?!" Cody asked. Valentine stopped immediately.

"What is it, what do you see?" he asked.

"There are...in front of you, there are 3 holes in the wall, they look like crawl spaces or something." Cody said. Valentine stopped and tried to get even a glimpse of what Cody meant, but couldn't see a thing.

"Wh...which one should I choose?" Valentine asked eventually.

"Err...I don't know, nothing hints at the right path." Cody said, observing the area from the monitor. "Just try the right one." Cody said after a short amount of time.

Valentine walked carefully with his arms stretched and his hands roaming around. When he felt a wall in front of him, he tried to use his senses to find the crawl space that Cody was talking about. "A bit more to your right, lower, lower, yes! That's the one." Cody said when he saw Valentine's hand touch the crawlspace.

When Valentine's hand touched the insides of the crawlspace he let out a loud scream. "Aah, god! What is that!?" he said shocked. "It's all wet and sticky! Is there really no other way?" Valentine asked, a bit freaked out by what he just encountered.

"No there isn't, these 3 holes were the only way!" Cody spoke in Valentine's ear. "Hurry up! You're wasting time!"

Valentine gathered his courage and searched with his hands for an opening in the crawl space. The insides felt really weird, they were made of some soft and supple material and seemed to adjust to his movement. The crawl space felt sticky, moist, and even warm. After Valentine had explored the hole with his hands, his confidence returned. Maybe going into this crawl space wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Valentine get in! There are 619 seconds left! And this thing around my dick isn't stopping any time soon!" Cody screamed in the earpiece. seeing that Valentine hadn't moved yet.

Valentine slid his arms into the hole, that adjusted itself to the man coming in. When Valentine's arms were mostly in, the young jock took a deep breath and slid his head and the rest of his upper body in. When Valentine was unto his waistline into the crawlspace he could use his arms to crawl forward.

It felt, to say the least, weird to be surrounded by this moist, warm, almost fleshy material. But that aside, it did also feel amazing, rubbing over Valentine's naked body. Valentine crawled forward, the material adjusted itself, but it was not very easy to get through. Every time Valentine moved, he could feel this crawl space suck him back in. He did manage to get further, but not as quickly as he had hoped for.

The feeling that surrounded him distracted him quite a bit. With every move he made, his raging hard cock slid over the soft, moist silicone tunnel. Valentine moaned and hissed softly from pleasure, trying his best to concentrate on getting out of this wicked thing.

For Cody it wasn't any easier, the device around his cock brought him closer and closer to the edge. Despite that Cody had quite a good endurance when it came to these things, he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last. He had his eyes closed and tried to think of different things. He even did some math problems in his head, just to get his mind focused on other stuff.

"Ahh man, what is this thing!? It feels so good!" Cody heard Valentine moan in the earpiece. The hot moaning of his buddy brought Cody out of his concentration and again he felt himself closing in to cumming.

"Come on man, get out of there! I don't know how much longer I can take this!" Cody moaned.

"It's not as easy as you think it is!" Valentine moaned "Every time I move, it's like this thing sucks me back in!" Cody heard Valentine moan and the slimy, sticky sounds of him crawling through the tunnel in his earpiece.

Valentine reached out with his arm and grabbed the silicone material in front of him. He felt the cooling air of the exit touch his hand, he grabbed the exit hole with his other hand and pulled himself out of the crawlspace. When his face came out of the crawl space he gasped deeply, inhaling the fresh air, well, as much as you could call it that in this room.

Valentine pushed his upper body out of the hole and crawled with his hands over the cool floor. He took the slimy substances of the silicone crawl space with him, sticking on him in thick threads. From a third-person perspective, it looked like the birth of a full-grown, hairy, and muscled human.

When his feet left the crawl space, Valentine let himself slide on the floor, cooling his heated body. "That's over" he moaned. Valentine laid on the ground for a moment, catching his breath and let his excitement go down. Until he heard Cody in his earpiece.

"Good job Valentine! But keep on going! There are 528 seconds left, we still have plenty of time left!" Cody said, clearly willing to win this game. And to be honest, so did Valentine.

Valentine stood up and moved his head around, to give Cody a perspective of his surroundings. "There...there is a hallway to your right. Keep it up man! I think you're nearly at the end." Cody eventually said.

Valentine stood up and used his hands to orientate himself, he turned right and kept on walking. He waited on Cody to give him further instructions. Valentine moved his head up and down, left and right, trying to cover as much as he could with the camera.

"Wait...what's that? In front of you!" Cody said. Valentine froze and walked forward slowly. His breathing increased, he heard Cody's breathing as well, but still no reply.

Cody looked at the monitor of Valentine's headband camera. There was something in front of him. It looked like a low platform, about 2 by 1 meter, mattress size. There was something on there, Cody gasped as soon as he saw what it was.

"Oh my god!" Valentine heard Cody gasped, this made him even more anxious. "There is...there is someone in the room with you! Someone is laying in front of you!" Cody said.

Valentine screamed and stumbled back. "GO AWAY! GET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE CODY, GET ME OUT!" Valentine yelled. Horrified with the fact that he could not see anything, and that there was presumably another person in here, he didn't dare to move a muscle.

"I...The...It is a woman, she is not moving!" Cody said keeping his eye on the monitor. "Valentine, ask her something, maybe she needs help!" Cody said. His body was so filled with adrenaline and stress, he didn't even feel the device around his cock anymore.

"Who...who are you? Are yo...you alright?" Valentine asked with a shaking voice, but no reply came from the woman in front of him. Valentine asked again, a little louder, but still, no reply came. "Oh shit Cody, you wouldn't think they...killed her?" Valentine asked terrified.

Cody closed his face to the monitor, "She doesn't appear to be wounded." he said, "Close into her, then I can take a better look...be careful." Cody said. He watched how Valentine slowly crawled closer to the body in front of him. Cody didn't even dare to blink. He had to keep his eye on this person incase she was going to make a surprise attack.

When Valentine was close enough, Cody had a good look at the woman. She was fully naked, it was a white woman, young-looking, around 20 or 21 years old. She had long brown hair, and rather large breasts. There was no sign of blood or wounds to be seen, no mutilations, no broken bones. She was laying on her back in a comfortable position on the platform, she seemed to be alright. Cody first thought she was asleep, but she had her eyes wide open.

Valentine felt his heart pounding in his chest when he was just a few feet away from the person in front of him. He was hyperventilating and tears ran down his eyes from fear. He heard nothing, not even her breathing, he anxiously waited for Cody to say anything.

"She...she seems fine, she is naked but she doesn't seem to be wounded." Cody said, "She has her eyes open and looking at the ceiling. Talk to her again, maybe she'll hear you." Cody instructed with a shaking voice.

Valentine closed in very carefully, his entire body was shaking and his heart was beating faster and faster. "Can... you hear me? Wh...What is your name?" Valentine asked. No response came.

Cody looked confused at the monitor, this didn't make sense. She seemed alright and alert then why was she not responding? Cody looked closer to the woman on the monitor. Something about her seemed...not completely...real. She had her eyes wide open but did not even blink once, also her skin seemed way too smooth and flawless.

Valentine was freaking out when the woman had still not replied, was she in shock perhaps? Valentine carefully brought his hand forward and searched for her body. When he had his hand on something that felt like her shoulder he shook her lightly, hoping to get a reaction out of her. But then he noticed something, her body felt...different...different in comparison to other bodies. Valentine lowered his hand over her upper arm and onto her lower arm.

"Cody this is...strange." Valentine spoke. Cody watched his moves on the monitor. "She feels...well...not human. She is soft and decently warm and all, but it's like...she is not made of flesh and blood." Valentine said.

Cody thought for a second but exhaled relieved afterward, now he knew what it was, now it made sense to him. "That's because she isn't." Cody said, slightly amused. "She is a robot, you know, one of those sex robots. That's why she is naked and with her eyes open." he said. Cody looked closer to the monitor, now the pieces were all falling into place. Cody chuckled from happiness, glad that it was all okay.

Valentine made a relieved moan when Cody spoke the reassuring words in his ear. "Oh thank god!" he whispered. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and inhaled softly, his heart rate was going back to normal. "What am I...What am I supposed to do?" Valentine asked, remembering where he was.

"Look around, maybe we'll get to see some more clues." Cody said.

Valentine looked around the room, giving Cody some time to observe. When he returned his vision back to the supposed sex robot in front of him, he heard Cody speak. "There is a... it looks like there is a button next to...next to her...on the right." Cody said. "But it seems...there is some kind of transparent box around it."

Cody looked at the monitor, on the left side of the box was something written. "Valentine lower your head a bit." Cody instructed. Valentine did as he was told. Cody saw the text: 'The button will be activated, if you do her a favor first.' painted on the platform. There was a small device placed just above the text, Cody looked closely and saw that it was a screen with what seemed like a progress bar. There was a wire attached to the device, the other end of the wire ran over the robot and seemed to be attached to her vagina. It was pretty obvious what needed to happen.

"Valentine, there is a text that says: The button will be activated, if you do her a favor first.' So I guess you'll need to fuck this robot." Cody said. Valentine chuckled softly, he had expected such a weird thing by now. "You need to hurry, there are 428 seconds left!" Cody said.

Valentine searched with his hands over the motionless but soft and warm robot body. With Cody's help, he orientated himself until he found the fun parts of the sex robot. His fingers traced around the fake vagina when he was sure he needed to be there. He crawled to the left and placed himself in between the legs of the robot. Valentine grabbed his hard, fat cock and tried to find the opening between the legs of the robot. When he felt the moist heat touch his cockhead, he pushed forward.