Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy did as he was told, he rushed towards the control panel and filled in 2401, followed by enter.

When the math problems were solved, any painful sounds coming out of Juan's and Seth's mouth were gone. The hissing was replaced by the most surprised, aroused, and beautiful moans. The devices around their body were warmed up, vibrated softly over their sensitive flesh, the arm and chest pieces even seemed to massage their skin. The part around their crotch area seemed to generate some kind of suction motion and teased the guys their dicks with very light electric shocks. The Hells Angel had truly turned into an angel.

"Wooow, Fuck, what's happeni....AAAHH!" Juan moaned loudly with a wide smile on his face. His body was writhing so beautifully, desperately trying to break free and touch himself. But Juan was locked securely and had to take the wonderful experience.

Jake and Andy stood by and watched mesmerized by how Juan's body was being pleasured behind the transparent harness. The plastic material became condensed from Juan's sweating and spasming. They kept their eyes focussed on the crotch area however, Juan needed to cum in order for them to advance.

Seth's half-long blonde hair was sweaty and hung over his face and eyes. He had his eyes closed and his mouth hung open. His body twitching lightly from the sensations that raged through his body. The plastic material of the harness turned cloudy and condensed from his sweating. Cody and Valentine were entranced by the sheer beauty of this, surprised with what gorgeous slutty moans this large bulk of a man could make.

Cody closed in on Seth and carefully laid his hand on the transparent harness, feeling it hum softly and the heat radiated from it. He watched at Seth's strong torso heave forward and backward. Cody looked down and placed himself on his knees in front of Seth's crotch area. He watched how the jock's erected cock twitched and was being pleasured. He looked at it like he was closely inspecting a statue in a museum. Cody slid his hand over the transparent plastic around Seth's crotch area, Seth needed to cum, and fast.

Andy couldn't resist it anymore, he closed in on Juan's entrapped body. Andy grabbed the bars of the fence next to Juan's locked hands, he placed his face an inch away from Juan's sweaty, writhing with pleasure face. Andy's lips closed into Juan's shaking sweaty ones and the two clashed with their mouths.

Juan being surprised at first by the kiss, closed his eyes and decided to go with it, it made the sensation only better. Andy pressed his large body to the transparent material of the Hells Angel, he felt it vibrate and heat up Juan's body. Andy moaned softly when the material around Juan's crotch area touched his own erected dick. Giving Andy also some of the wonderful experience that was reserved purely for Juan. The two boys kept kissing and enjoyed this wonderful moment. Kissing someone with a beard was quite new to Andy, but he had to admit he loved all of it.

Jake stood by and watched the hot scenery in front of him. His hands traced down over his body and he rubbed his own cock. Jake bit his lips, while seeing his friend kiss their teammate trapped in this weird thing. He watched how Andy broke the kiss and started kissing Juan in his neck. Juan closed his eyes and threw his head back, while moaning loudly. Jake's eyes traveled over Juan's slim, sweaty body behind the harness. His chesthair was covered in sweat and his muscles were moving in such a gorgeous way. Jake pumped his meat a little faster, Juan had to cum fast, or else he would be sooner.

Cody brought his lips to the transparent material over Seth's crotch and kissed it, longing for another cock to suck. Seth's large, sweaty, throbbing member looked so tempting to him. Cody looked at the material around the jock's crotch, no holes in it, no openings beside some slits on the sides, nothing where this man's delicious cum would seep through.

Valentine had also grown curious and had closed in, sliding his hands over the harness covering Seth's strong body. He locked eyes with the blonde who was just a moaning, sweaty mess at this point. Valentine licked with his tongue over the torso and went up to Seth's moaning mouth. He licked over the man's sweaty, shaking face, tasting his sweat and arousing. Valentine brought his mouth to the one of Seth and started kissing his shaking lips.

"Look how they get into this" Mike said, entranced with the footage he saw on the monitor from the control room. Tristan closed in behind Mike and slid his arms around him kissing him in his neck and rubbing Mike's cock through his jeans. Mike closed his eyes and moaned softly, both of them being aroused by all of this as well.

Seth couldn't hold it anymore. "Shit...I...I'm cumming" he said. With that, he unleashed his semen inside the material. Cody watched with an amazed smile to Seth's powerful ejaculation and the cum pooling inside the transparent plastic. Valentine gave Seth an appreciative kiss. The timer on Cody and Valentine's side had stopped at the numbers '305'.

Jake looked to the other side to Seth who had just cummed according to the sounds. Juan had to cum NOW if they were to make even remotely a chance.

But Juan didn't last long either, with a loud moan his tanned cock shot a large load in the material. Andy looked down and smirked, while rubbing his hand over the plastic, containing the impressive load from the Latino. "Good thing this isn't a girl, or else she would be pregnant in no time" he whispered to Juan. The timer on their side had stopped at '301'.

The numbers on the boys their collars changed again. Cody and Valentine's score was '2021' at the moment. Jake and Andy had a total of '1983', being at a slight but stable disadvantage to Valentine and Cody.

The doors on both sides of the rooms opened allowing the teams to get through. Also, the Hells Angels had stopped working their magic. "Aaaahh! Please don't stop!" Seth moaned loudly to one of the cameras.

"Hey guys wait! Don't leave us here!" Juan yelled when he realized Jake and Andy were leaving them trapped in the harnesses.

Jake turned around, "We will get you out of this! We promise! But we have to finish this game first." he said while walking to the door.

Juan looked even more confused, and so did Seth who heard what happened on the other side of the fence. "Wha..what is this game that you were talking about? How is...please...tell us!" Juan said, not even knowing where to begin with his questions.

But Andy and Jake were gone and the door closed behind them, also Cody and Valentine had left. Leaving the two sweaty, moaning jocks trapped in the cum filled harnesses.

*

Thank you guys for reading. I'm so sorry that I kept you waiting and thirsting for so long. I was very busy with school and my internship, ( Plus coming up with new games and new toys every time takes some effort ;) ).

I want to thank you for sticking with me on this story. I guarantee you one thing though, I WILL write this story all the way to the end. It might take a while, we might even see the end of Covid sooner. But I will finish it.

Thanks for reading and stay safe :)


12