Escaped Women

Story Info
Two escaped women torcher a young man.
5.9k words
4.03
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike woke up startled. He'd been away at college for his freshman year and was surprised to wake up and not be in his dorm room. It only took seconds for him to realize he was back at home.

After rolling from side to side a few times he finally jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom for his morning piss. As he look down at his penis he just shook his head. That was his normal reaction.

Puberty hit Mike like a ton of bricks. Just like the Grinch's heart, in How the Grinch stole Christmas, Mike's penis grew three times its size during puberty. He was already blessed in that area to begin with but after puberty he was left with a 10 & 1 ⁄ 2 inch long, thick whopper. Too boot he wax blessed with a pair of low hangers to match his mammoth penis.

His penis was so large it was a means of embarrassment. In high school gym classes the other guys would point and laugh(instead of cry out of jealousy) and call him a freak. Ever since then he'd go out of his way to never be seen completely naked. He couldn't get being called a "Freak" out of his head.

He always wore a pair of small tighty whities to help contain his junk so it wouldn't be as obvious. Without the tight underwear he appeared to be sporting a woody.

He grabbed a t-shirt and lay about sweat pants before heading down to breakfast. He felt comfortable in his baggy well worn sweatpants. These were his go to lounge wear at college.

Mike headed down stairs to grab some breakfast. As he rounded the corner into the big family kitchen he was greeted by not only most of his family but two of their neighbors. There sat his mom, Wanda, his grandmother, Myrtle his twin sisters, Kelly and Kathy and their nextdoor neighbor May and her daughter Becky. Becky was 18 years old, the same age as the twins.

"Good morning sleepy head," his mom greeted him. "How was sleeping in your old bed? It couldn't have been too bad, you look well rested."

"It was okay," Mike responded in his usually shy and reclusive voice. He detested being the center of attention afraid someone might take notice of his freakish large bulge.

Blushing a bit he quickly found an empty chair to sink down into.

"I was hoping he'd lose some of that shyness at college," Myrtle, his grandmother, spoke up saying. Wanda, his mom, quickly chimed in, in total.agreement.

"I can't remember him any other way," Kathy, one of his sisters, added to the conversation. Her twin Kelly nodded her head, acknowledging her agreement. Even the neighbor lady, May and her daughter Becky, were in complete accord.

Mike, desperate to change the subject from his shyness, asked, " What's for breakfast"? That did indeed switch the subject to food and then to many other topics, to Mike's delight.

While Mike devoured his homemade sausage, biscuits and gravy, the women sipped their second and third cups of coffee and chatted away.

Everyone was so enveloped in conversation nobody noticed the two women who'd entered the kitchen from the side door. As one of them grabbed a butcher knife from the wooden block kitchen knife holder, the other one said, "Nobody do anything dumb and everything will be okay."

Wanda automatically spoke up asking, "What's going on? What do you want?"

"Calm down missy. Don't get your panties in a wad!" Sally, one of the two escaped prisoners from the women's prison only a few miles away, said.

Martha, the other escapee, wielding the butcher knife, added, "If everybody just keeps their cool nobody will get hurt here. We just need a place to hang till our 'ride' gets here."

Wanda continued with, "I don't understand. Where did you come from and what do you want?"

"It's of no concern of yours but we decided that we'd spent enough time at the women's prison, so we left," Sally answered. "And like Martha said we just need to be here till our friends come to get us."

"Why did you pick this house to break into?" Wanda asked.

"A couple of reasons," Sally answered. "One reason was we saw the man leave for what we determined was a trip, since he had a small suitcase with him. And your door was unlocked so we could just walk in."

"Now that you've asked your questions, why don't you introduce everyone to us," Sally insisted, looking at Wanda.

"Why on earth would you need to know who we are?" Wanda sarcastically asked.

"Well since we're all going to be here for sometime, we should get to know each other better," Sally laughed. "I said introduce us bitch. I don't need a reason,just do it!"

Intimidated by the woman's tone, Wanda started the introductions. Looking at her mother she said, "This is my mother, Myrtle." Then she continued, "These are my twin daughters, Kelly and Kathy." Continuing around the table she pointed out her neighbor May beside her daughter Becky. And last she identified Mike as her oldest child.

Both Sally and Martha lingered on Mike. Looking at each other and smiling. "Now that's a handsome boy you've got there mom!" Sally commented. Martha seconded her statement.

"How old are you son?" Martha asked him.

Before he could respond Wanda, his mom, answered for him. "He's 19 years old. One year older than his twin sisters and our neighbor Becky. Please leave my kids alone. They've done nothing to you."

"Wow, what a protective mother you are, not even letting your son answer for himself," Sally retorted.

"He's always been very shy and easily embarrassed, that's all," Wanda explained.

"I don't see any reason for him to be embarrassed. He's a handsome looking young man," Sally added.

Martha went further and said, "Yeah I agree, stand up boy. Let's see the rest of you."

Mike instantly turned crimson red from embarrassment but made no attempt to move.

"Come on handsome, do like the nice lady asked you, stand up so we can assess your bottom half," Sally instructed him.

Begrudgingly Mike slowly started to rise, pushing his chair back as he stood. Once he was standing the two women oohed and awed. "It's been years since we've seen a guy this close up. You'll pardon our excitement," Martha laughed.

Sally added, "Come over here. I think we need a closer look at this beautiful specimen of manhood."

Wanda spoke up, "Please don't hurt my son, he's just an innocent boy!"

"We wouldn't think of hurting him. It's just that it's been a long, long time since we've been around a man." Martha sniggered. "In a women's prison there's no access to 'stuff' like this."

Again Mike made no effort to move until Martha started toward him flashing the butcher knife.

"Okay...coming," Mike uttered. He gingerly moved closer to the two women but stopped several feet from them.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm good," Sally sang out. "Now that's what I call an all American boy. Good looks with a body that matches! Wow, did we pick the right house to wait in."

"You got that right Sal," Martha said. "Our luck continues," she laughed.

"May I sit back down now?" Mike asked.

"What's your hurry?" Martha responded. "Like we said, it has been a while since we've been treated to such a site. In fact I, for one, would like to see a little more, if you get what I mean."

"I certainly know what you mean and I agree completely," Sally chuckled.

"It's kinda warm in here, isn't it Sally?" Martha giggled.

"Come to think of it, it is," Sally agreed.

"You don't really need that t-shirt, do you boy?" Martha asked Mike.

Too stunned to answer her he simply nodded his head yes. Finally squeezing out the words, "Yes...yes I do."

"No...no I think you don't, and I'm the one holding the knife, aren't I"? Martha said.

"Please don't ask me to do that," Mike pleaded. "Pleasee...".

"Your mom was right. I've never seen someone so shy." Sally said. "Just take the t-shirt off before Martha has to cut it off!"

"Okay...okay,"Mike uttered under his breath. He grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and ever so slowly pulled it up and over his sandy blonde hair. This revealed his chiseled chest and shapely torso down to his slim waist.

"Oh fuck! Would you look at that!" Sally announced. "My god, I wasn't expecting such perfection. Now that's a boy body anyone would be proud of!"

"Damn, i would never have suspected that body was covered by that baggy t-shirt," Martha added. "I'm impressed, Mikee."

Again Mike flushed with embarrassment. "Now May I sit down...please?" He asked.

"Well let's take a vote," Sally said. "Who votes for Mike to sit down?" Everyone except the two escaped women vote for him to sit.

As Mike started to turn and return to his seat he heard Martha announce, "Too bad this isn't a democracy. The folks holding the knife win so move your ass back over here boy!"

Mike hung his head and returned to his previous spot.

With an inquisitive tone Sally asked Martha, "I'm kinda curious as to what he looks like under those baggy sweatpants? After all, we were greatly surprised at what was under his t-shirt."

"You're right Sal! I'd love more surprises like that one," Martha replied.

"You're both insane!" Mike spewed out. "There's no way I'm doing that!"

"You seem to forget who's in charge here, boy!" Martha said as she waved the butcher knife around.

A chill ran up Mikes spine. He wasn't sure if it was because of the knife or the thought of losing his sweatpants that triggered it.

"Please, don't go there. These are my family and friends," Mike said.

"We will do as we please, sonny boy," Sally responded. "Now slip those sweatpants off so we can further appreciate your 19 year old gorgeous body."

"NO!" I won't do it!" Mike snapped.

"Fine!" Sally barked. "Martha, use that knife to cut them off him. Oh, and be careful not to cut off anything important," she chuckled.

As Martha moved toward him, Wanda shouted out, "Mike, do as they say. I don't want you getting hurt. Just do it!"

He gave her a confused/pitiful look. He didn't want to be standing in front of his family and friends in his tighty whities. They would reveal his massive bulge. He knew his freakishly big penis and balls would be more evident like that.

"Please son, do as they ask, for my sake...please," his mom begged.

"What's it to be?" Sally asked. "Does Martha need to start cutting?"

Looking at his mothers pleading face he whispered, "Okay...okay I'll do it, she doesn't need to cut anything."

Mike took a deep breath before reaching for the tie string for his sweatpants. After untying it Mike slowly began to push his pants downward. First the waistband of his tighty whities came into view.

"Come on cutie, I'm sprouting grey hairs here waiting for you to slip those pants down," Martha said. "Get this show on the road!"

Mike continued the slow descent of his sweatpants. As they reached his prominence bulge he briefly hesitated before revealing it. Once his bulging package was released he distantly heard a few gasps from his captive audience.

It only took a few seconds for Sally to comment. "Damn boy! It would appear you're very 'aroused' by stripping for us."

Martha started to add her comment but was suddenly cut off by Mike. In a frustrated tone he defended his appearance by lashing out, "I'm NOT aroused! Nothing about this would ever do that to me."

Having had her previous comment interrupted Martha threw her opinion in saying, "Honey, if you're not hard then you've got your socks stuffed in that underwear."

As his sweatpants fell to the floor he was now standing there in just his underwear. All eyes were fixed on his crotch. They couldn't look away. Even his mom and grandmother's eyes were affixed to his gigantic bulge.

Noticing the attention his crotch was getting Mike once more flushed with embarrassment.

"You've had your fun," Mike said as he bent down to pull up his sweatpants.

"STOP! Just what do you think you're doing?" Martha asked him. "Leave those sweatpants alone. No, in fact, step out of them and toss them over to me...now!"

Mike looked at her as if she'd just asked him to cut his right arm off and give it to her. "W h a t?" Mike stuttered.

"You heard her," Sally said. "Hand her your sweatpants!"

"B u t that will leave me standing here only in my underwear!" Mike protested.

"Smart boy you have here mom. He figured that out all by himself," Sally laughed.

With a dejected look on his face Mike sheepishly handed over his pants to Martha.

"Okay pretty boy give us a twirl so we can get a good look at all of you," Sally ordered.

He gave her a eat shit and die look before doing a 360 turn, giving them all a view of him front and back.

"Sweet body boy, you wouldn't last five minutes in prison." Martha surmised. "Some big burly inmate would have you bent over and plugged before you knew what was happening."

Mike blushed at the thought of another man forcing him to take it up the butt. It was all made worse because of his family hearing and imagining that taking place, while he stood there nearly naked.

"Boy, if your underwear is not stuffed and you claim not to be hard, what the hell do you have in there?" Sally asked.

Mike didn't know how to answer her so he stayed silent and averted her line of sight.

"Well if he isn't comfortable answering you Sal, I guess we'll just have to see for ourselves...right?" Martha asked.

"You're absolutely right my friend. He's hiding something for sure and if he's not going to tell us what it is, we must take things into our hands." Sally answered.

A look of complete terror came across Mike's face. Would they go that far? Surely they wouldn't strip him naked in front of his mom, sisters, grandma and neighbors. It was just too humiliating to consider. They were wicked women but he couldn't bring himself to believe they'd do that.

"Look at his face, Sal," Martha chuckled. "We've scared the crap out of him. He might need a change of underwear," she added.

"Please stop torturing my son...please," his mother pleaded. "He's never done anything to you. Why are you being so cruel to him?"

Just then Mike lost it. He shouted out, "I'm done! You're both terrible people! You've humiliated and embarrassed me all you're going to. Now give me my clothes back!"

The two escaped prisoners looked at each other for a few seconds and then burst out laughing. "You dick head. If there was a picture of stupid in the dictionary, it would be of you." Sally said.

"You're such a damn fool!" Martha added. "We were through playing with you but you fucked up. Calling us terrible was a big mistake."

"Yeah, parading you around in your undies in front of your family and friends was just good fun for us. But now you've screwed yourself, you cocky ass hole," Sally announced.

Martha flashed her knife and said, "Now shut your fucking mouth before I slice you into pieces!"

That action and threat shook Mike back into reality. He realized he was in no position to make any demands on the women. "I'm...I'm sorry I called you all a name, I don't know what came over me...I'm so sorry." Mike professed.

"Too little too late boy!" Sally replied. "I think it's time you learned the consequences of speaking to women in that manner."

Martha asked, " You thinking what I'm thinking Sal?"

"You must be reading my mind," Sally responded. "We need to teach this little smart ass a lesson in humility."

"Yep, we're about to find out how many pairs of socks you have stuffed in your tighty whities boy." Martha smugly said. "Now lose the underwear!"

"I...I can't take my underwear off in front of my family and neighbors...I'd be...naked!" Mike stuttered to say.

"You humiliated us when you called us a name, and now it's time we turned the tables." Sally said.

"But everyone will see my...everything. PLEASE, I beg you, don't do this...it's humiliating." Mike said with tears welling up in his eyes.

Laughing, Martha responded, "We know it's humiliating, why do you think we're doing it!"

Mike again pleaded, "Please...don't make me do this...I'll do anything you want but not this...please!"

"One more 'no' from you and Martha will come over there and cut those undies off of you." Sally said with a stern tone. "Now strip!"

Not knowing what else to do Mike grabbed the waistband of his tighty whities. But before he started lowering them he turned his back to everyone. His backside was now facing the women.

As he lowered his underwear, the top of his un tanned butt appeared. Then the beginning of his crack became visible. Within a few seconds half of his naked butt was showing.

"Looking good there boy, keep up the good work!" Sally called out mockingly.

With just a few more downward motions Mike's entire naked butt was on display. His underwear slipped from his hands and floated down his legs, crumpling around his ankles.

Mike's hands swiftly moved to cup and cover his genitalia even though no one could see them with his back turned.

"Would you look at that magnificent boy butt," Martha announced. "Those cheeks shine like a pearl still in the shell."

"I agree," Sally said. "That's about the most perfect boy ass I've ever encountered." As she said that she checked out Mike's family and neighbors. Their faces were affixed on the naked boys ass but their expressions were mixed. Some had a confused look while others looked to be somewhat enjoying themselves.

"Alright cutie butt, that's enough of that beautiful view, now turn around," Martha barked.

"Don't make me do this...I'm destroyed, standing here like this!" Mike desperately pleaded.

"Oh you poor baby. I'm so sorry you're 'destroyed' but we're not done with you just yet!" Sally replied to his request. "Now turn around and face us!"

With his head hung low he slowly started to turn back toward them but got his feet tangled up in his crumpled up underwear still around his ankles. He automatically used his arms and hands to prevent himself from falling, thereby leaving his freakishly large penis and balls totally exposed.

All the women's mouths dropped open. Gasps were heard through the room. Becky, his 18 year old neighbor, unconsciously blurted out, "Oh my god...it's huge!"

As it quickly registered with Mike what had just happened he furiously maneuvered his fumbling hands back to try and recover himself. Simultaneously his entire body flushed red with embarrassment.

"Well it looks like you didn't have any socks stuffed in those tighty whiteys after all." Martha chuckled.

He couldn't even bring himself to look up, afraid he'd make eye contact with someone. He was devastated knowing his family and friends had seen him completely naked. His mom, grandma and twin sisters now knew he had a huge monster of a penis.

"Hun, there's no reason trying to keep it covered, we've all seen it already." Sally said. "If I were a man I'd be damn proud of a slab of meat like that! I'd be whipping it out every chance I got!"

This just embarrassed Mike even more. He kept thinking, "This must be a dream. I'm going to wake up any moment."

"Out of curiosity, just how big are you?" Martha asked.

Mike just shook his head from side to side.

"I asked you a question boy!" Martha said. "And I want an answer!"

"I...I don't know...I've never measured." Mike responded.

"You've got to be kidding." Martha said surprisingly. "You're that big and no one's wanted to know how big?"

"No one's ever...seen it before." Mike sheepishly replied.

"That's hard to believe," Sally said. "But at any rate, I think it's time we found out just how big you are."

He gave her a look of disbelief. Was she actually serious? "No...please. I'm completely humiliated already. There's no need to further my embarrassment."

"I think we all want to know the size of that monster," Sally said looking at his family and neighbors. "At any rate I need to know for myself."

"So who's going to do the honors?" Martha asked. "If we don't have any volunteers, I might have to do the deed myself, and I can get pretty handsy, just fyi."

12