Escaped Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked like a deer caught in the headlights. What could she mean by handsy?

Suddenly Becky surprised everyone, including herself, by speaking up and saying she'd help.

"Great! Sally boasted. "Now mom, where's a measuring tape?"

" I think there's one in the middle drawer, next to the refrigerator?" Wanda unwillingly answered.

Martha rummaged around the drawer and retrieved a cloth measuring tape. She handed it to Becky and directed her toward where Mike stood, still covering himself with both hands.

Mike didn't know what to think or do. His 18 year old neighbor, he'd grown up with, was going to measure his gigantic penis. What could he do?

When Becky was standing directly in front of her naked boy neighbor, Martha told Mike, "You're going to have to move your hands so she can measure you!"

"I just can't do that...my mother and grandmother are sitting less than two feet away from me. They'll see my...all of my naked body. It just shouldn't happen!" Mike pleaded.

"Too fucking bad." Sally blasted. With that said she marched over to nim, grabbed his arms and forced them to his sides. "Now keep your arms at your side unless you'd like me to tie them behind your back!"

There he stood, completely naked and exposed. Everyone had a clear view of everything he had. He wanted to drop dead on the spot. In fact he was so humiliated he thought he was going to pass out.

"Okay Becky just place one end of the tape at the root of his penis, right there in his trimmed pubic hair, and run it down to the very tip," Martha instructed her.

Mike jumped when he felt the tape, accompanied by several finger tips, touch him. This scared Becky and she quickly retreated back away from him.

"Don't be scared hun, obviously he's not accustomed to being touched...there," Sally crudely laughed. "Go ahead, try again and this time use a little force if you need to."

Becky again placed the tip of the tape on top of his massive penis at its root. Holding it there with one hand she used the other to extend the tape down the long shaft stopping at the tip.

"What's the verdict?" Sally asked.

When Becky looked down to read the tape she frowned and said, "Oh no, i used the wrong end. It says 27 inches."

Sally and Martha burst out laughing. "It's big but it's no 27 inches. Do it over hun and this time..."

Martha interrupted them saying, "I've got a better idea. Judging by the size of it this seems to be a two person job. One of you young girls get over here." She indicated she meant one of his twin sisters to come help.

Mike belted out, "Those are my sisters! You can't mean for them to do this!"

"You need to shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of your whining." Sally barked. "We will do this our way whether you like it or not! Now one of you two get over here...NOW!"

The twins looked at each other in confusion. Kelly, being the oldest by minutes, rose up and walked toward her naked brother.

"This is how it's going to work." Martha said. "You, the sister Kelly, take the measuring tape from Becky. Now Becky, so we can all read the tape. I want you to hold his penis up in your hand, well better make that with both hands," she cackled. Hold it level with the floor so it will be easier for everyone."

Mike couldn't believe his ears. She was going to have someone hold his penis while another person measured it. This was just too much to handle. But before he could attempt to dissuade this idea, Becky lifted his penis up and placed it in the palm of her left hand. She then followed up by putting her right hand under the remaining top part of it. His penis now lay horizontal to the floor positioned like it was on a serving tray.

At that moment he felt the tape measure on top of his penis along with his sisters fingertips. He felt as if he'd entered another universe.

With all this swirling through Mikes head he'd not realized the effect happening to his penis. Being held and manipulated by two different girls had started to make it swell.

As soon as it hit him what was happening he started to squirm. He was trying to stop the advancing erection by any means.

With his squirming he kept knocking the tape measure off his penis. His sister would have to start over dragging it down the top of it.

"What's the verdict, how big is it!" Martha asked Kelly.

"I thought it read 8 inches before it slipped off but now it reads nearly 9 inches."Kelly responded with confusion.

Becky spoke up and said, "It...it seems to be getting...bigger!"

Sally and Martha both took a closer look at his penis and realized he was developing an erection. With an evil glance between them Martha said, "Well we still need an accurate measurement."

"Step back girls,"referring to Becky and Kelly, Martha said. She marched Mike up to the table, lifted his massive erection and slapped it onto the kitchen table. It resembled a pink salami, ready for consumption.

Absolute terror filled Mike's body. He knew there was no way to stop his impending erection now.

His penis continued to grow and swell. It was now standing at attention up off the table top. Mike could only imagine how his family felt about being only inches away from his most private parts.

There he stood naked with a full on throbbing erection in front of his mother, grandmother, sisters and neighbors. He was dead inside, humiliated beyond belief.

Martha pressed his erection back down onto the table and took another measurement. "Oh my god, this thing is nearly 11 inches long and almost as thick!"

"That's one of the biggest ones I've ever seen," Sally muttered.

"I agree, that's a nice piece of man meat!" Martha chuckled.

Suddenly Mike burst out, "Haven't you ugly cunt bitches humiliated me enough? Leave me and my family alone!" He'd never been so upset in his life. He was enraged with such anger his body glowed red with it.

"Well Damn, the shy ones coming out of his shell,"Sally said. "But calling us ugly cunt bitches is not the brightest thing to do, you moron."

"Yeah, big mistake, huge mistake," Martha added. "I was just about through with you but now...now I'm pissed. You're an ass hole. Yep, that's exactly what you are and I want your family and friends to see that."

Martha continued, "Now turn around, bend over, reach back and spread your ass cheeks wide open. Show them your ass hole! Let them see the real thing."

"I won't do that,"Mike responded.

Sally flashed the knife and said, "Your choice, either follow our instructions or I might have to re-circumcise you," as she pointed the knife toward his throbbing erection.

Knowing they meant every word he slowly turned, bent over and begrudgingly placed a hand on each butt cheek. With a deep breath he spread them apart revealing his puckered pink man hole. He didn't feel like a human anymore in that pose.

"Oh my how pretty," Martha announced. "Now make it talk to us. Squeeze and then push out like you're on the toilet," she laughed.

Mike, still terrified she might use the knife on him, followed her direction. He squeezed and pushed on his sphincter muscle making it appear quite animated in its movement.

Sally laughingly said to his sisters, "Did you ever think you'd see your brother play with his ass hole in front of you? Or for that matter see his huge throbbing erection, now dripping pre cum?"

They couldn't see from their vantage point but she was right. He was dripping lots of pre cum from the tip of his pink engorged penis head.

"Enough of that, you've proven you're an ass hole by displaying it inches from your family," Martha chuckled. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Now stand up and turn back around."

Mike did as he was told and when he was once again facing the women everyone could see a nearly steady stream of pre cum flowing from him.

"Goodness gracious," Sally said. "Can you imagine the amount of boy cum he's got stored in those massive balls? I can only guess," she answered herself.

"Damn Sal, that's a great idea," Martha snapped. "The ultimate humiliation."

"What's that?" Sally asked.

"Our handsome shy hung boy is going to masturbate for us till he sprays his massive load,"Martha explained.

Mikes facial expression explained everything. He would never do that. They could threaten him all they wanted but no fucking way was he going to cum in front of his family and friends.

"Do what you want to me, I'll never do that!" Mike said angrily.

"Fair enough." Martha said. "I'll just play poke a hole with granny here," she said as she held the knife at his grandmother's throat.

Everyone gasped at that announcement, including Mike. Dumbstruck and confused he couldn't think of a response. How could he defend his grandmother from these monsters?

He was going to have to do what they said or take the chance of his grandmother being hurt, or worse.

"Okay, okay...please don't harm her,"Mike pleaded.

"That's better, boy." Martha replied. "Now get on this table and start jacking that monster."

Mike climbed upon the table and sat in the middle. He slowly made himself start manipulating his erection. His pre cum quickly spread all over it and his hand slid easily up and down its huge shaft.

"That's nice but I think we need a better view." Sally said. "Lie on your back with your knees up in the air."

In this position everyone had a close up view of him and with his knees up his puckered pink hole was again on display.

"You better try using both hands on that thing," Martha chuckled.

He did as she said and stroked himself with both hands. With the pre cum flowing like lava now, he was beginning to feel his 'normal' sensual erotic sensations.

Sally broke the silence by instructing him to put his left hand index finger into his mouth and wet it very well. "The wetter it is, the better it will be for you, I promise."

Again he followed the instructions to the tee.

"Now take that finger and finger fuck your ass hole," Sally demanded.

"PLEASE NO!" Mike protested. "Can't you leave me with any humility? Please don't make me do this!"

"Do it now or granny gets a very, very close shave," Sally replied.

Mike took his sloppy wet finger and eased it into his tight hole. It hurt at first but he knew he must continue for his grandmother's safety. He slowly began pumping his hole. After he became used to it the pain subsided and he subconsciously knew it felt good.

"Lift you legs up in the air, knees at the side of your head." He was ordered. "Now stick that finger all the way in as far as it will go."

He complied with every order and when he stuck it in all the way he tapped his prostate. This sent sensations he'd never experienced before. Before he realized what he'd done he let out a lustful moan that everyone heard.

Wanting to feel that wonderful feeling again he jammed his finger up as far as he could for a second time. The salacious sensation was overpowering. It felt so good. He sped up his fingering as each plunge felt better and better.

He spread his legs even wider to accommodate his finger. He was so enthralled he completely forgot the circumstances he was in and was furiously finger fucking his ass hole. He began moaning and groaning like a wild animal. "Fuck me...fuck me hard!" He started blurting out.

All at once he yelled out, "I'm cumming...oh fuck, I'm cumming." With that he began gushing streams of hot white boy cum. In that position he squirted the first few stream's covering his handsome face. They made loud splats as they engulfed his face and chest. They also splattered onto the women sitting around the table, including his mother and sisters.

Some of the cum he'd sprayed onto his face seeped into his mouth and he liked the taste of it. Before he realized what he was doing he opened his mouth and licked his lips, enjoying the new taste sensation.

When he opened his eyes he knew his family had witnessed the entire thing. He was beyond flabbergasted. There were no words to say.

Just then the room filled with local police. They surrounded everyone and instructed, "Nobody move!"

The policeman in charge looking around uttered, "I don't know what the fucks going on here? But we'll find out at headquarters."

As he was telling everyone this, another cop noticed the knife in Sally's hand and pointed his weapon at her with instructions to "Drop it!"

With the sound of the metal hitting the floor everyone was instructed to put their hands high in the air over their heads.

Wanda, Mike's mother, started to speak but was shushed into silence by the policeman in charge. "Nobody says anything until we're at headquarters."

He then turned his attention to Mike still laying on his back on the table. "You, naked boy," he said looking at Mike. "Slowly get down off the table...and keep those hands in the air."

Mike opened his mouth to explain but was cut off by the police saying, " You heard the man, shut your mouth till we get to the station."

Again Mike started to object about his situation, being naked, but once again told to shut up.

'Now everyone one by one out the door to the police wagon!" The policeman ordered. "Let's start with you naked boy, out you go."

"But..." Mike started to object.

"Shut your mouth and get going, NOW!" He said.

Without any other option Mike headed out the side door and down the driveway to the police van parked on the street. His hands high above his head leaving him totally naked in the bright daylight.

All the police activity had attracted a huge group of neighbors and onlookers. As Mike came into view he heard gasps. They were seeing the boy who grew up there walking outside stark naked. His massive penis still pumped up from his very recent ejaculation swinging back and forth.Not only were they seeing him naked as he got closer they could see his face, still covered in drying cum.

He recognized neighbor after neighbor with their eyes affixed on his crotch. He couldn't believe this day wasn't ending.

Again he only wanted this to be a nightmare he'd soon wake up from.

12