All Comments on 'Escaped Women'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
abob1abob18 months ago

Torcher? Is that when you torture someone with a torch?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's "torture", not torcher. LOL

nudedude03nudedude038 months agoAuthor

Hey guys, give me a break. So I messed up. So did spellcheck, grammarly and the editors here who approved the publishing…lol.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bit of a darker story than what I’m used to reading for you, but still 5/5 stars, hell, 10/5 stars for you! Love how this kid wasn’t a bully like in other stories - him being a shy boy makes the humiliation even better!

Keep up the excellent work, you never disappoint! Hope to see even more mentions of uncircumcised men, and maybe, a story involving a cop or a firefighter?

Again, 10 out of 5 stars, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"torchure" Seriously? Hint: If you didn't get educated in a barn, it's torture.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG really? You need therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was disappointed in your story. Thought the prisoners were going to fuck him. Or make him fuck hi family members. Maybe a continuation where he and the neighbor girl hooks up. Also the cops wouldn’t have dragged everyone down to headquarters and they would have let mike put on some clothes.

nudedude03nudedude038 months agoAuthor

Thanks to those of you brave enough to identifying yourselves. May I suggest to those anonymous critics either grow a pair or please avoid reading my stuff since you have such a humongous problem with my one mistake. I don’t believe anyone put a weapon to your head and forced you to read my story.r Get a life…lol.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy8 months ago

try spell check - torcher s/b torture

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, I can imagine a continuation where Mike's relatives want to see more of him naked and that life never returns to normal for him.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso8 months ago

Five comments on one spelling mistake? Time to move on now and stop the pile on, don't you think? We've all made mistakes, haven't we?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was HOT!! Loved how these two women had total control of this young stud, making him strip and humiliate himself in front of all these ladies. The fact that they made him cum for them made it even better ;D Don't listen to the random trolls worried about a few spelling mistakes... your stories are always fantastic! (And I am a LONGTIME fan!)

SShaverSShaver6 months ago

Always like a CFNM story. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous