Escaping Death

Story Info
Woman drowns but is saved by two young men.
12.4k words
3.41
22.9k
25
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Usual warning about LW stories. I know a lot of you will ignore them and then leave a garbage comment but here it is anyway. Yes, the wife takes other men into her body.

Escaping Death

Chapter 1

Sandy Anderson was driving home from work. She was happy. It was Friday and her husband would be home when she got there. She was excited. Nick, her husband had been out of town all week on business. Usually, when he was out of town, he didn't return until Saturday morning, but this time he was coming home a day early. Maybe he thought he could catch her with another man. She had to laugh at that, she wasn't interested in any other man but him. He was her life, her love, her shining star of life. She was very happy with him and their life. Although, she thought he could be home more often.

As these thoughts zipped through Sandy's mind, she didn't realize that she was coming up to the turn into their subdivision and had to jam on the brakes. Lucky for her there was no one behind her. She turned, still going a little too fast, but the car was still under control. As she was mid-turn, the tires went over that spot in the road where all the oil from cars waiting to turn out of the subdivision, started her skidding for the side of the road. She tried to correct her direction of travel but suddenly realized that she was just making things worse.

Sandy screamed as her car jumped the curb and slid across the turf-covered ground right into the neighborhood retention pond. The car hit the water hard, throwing Sandy forward into her seatbelt. The air in her lungs whooshed out leaving her breathless and semi-conscious. Shaking her head, she realized that she was sinking into the water very fast. She unbuckled her seatbelt, reached for the door handle, and pushed against the door to open it. It wouldn't budge. Sandy tried and tried as the water inside the car rose. It was now up to her breasts and it was cold. Water still rising, Sandy started to panic, as her body pressed against the roof of the car.

Taking one last breath, she tried desperately to open her car door. It wouldn't budge. Darkness started to close in upon her mind. She was pulling and pushing with all her might when the blackness came.

~ ~ ~ ~

Sandy slowly came back to life. She could feel things again. There was a mouth over hers, blowing air into her lungs, breathing for her. She could sense there was another person there. Then the sounds that surrounded her came crashing in upon her. There was a siren getting closer and closer. She still struggled to open her eyes. Then they were open and there was a face of a very young man coming closer to hers. She suddenly had to vomit. She turned her head so as not to vomit into the man's mouth. It was just water that she had swallowed.

"She's back," said the man looking into her eyes. "Just relax, the ambulance is here. They will take good care of you."

"My... husband," Sandy croaked.

"We'll tell him," the young man said.

Then things went black again. Yet she could still feel things going on around her. She suddenly realized that she had drowned. She had died. And that young man had brought her back to life. Then her mind shut down as she felt herself lifted to a stretcher.

~ ~ ~ ~

Sandy was floating along on a cloud. No, she really was. She could see the bright blue sky and the white fluffy cloud on which she lie. Then the sounds around her came crashing in upon her senses once more. She was in a bed, but not her bed. There were people around her in blue scrubs. She was in the hospital. She kept her eyes closed and just listened.

"She's awake," said a female voice.

"Missus Anderson. Open your eyes Missus Anderson," said a male voice.

Sandy lay there. She felt all wrung out. Tired beyond belief.

"Sandy, open your eyes dear."

That was her husband. Her eyes flew open. She looked around in a panic. She couldn't find her husband. Then she saw him. She went to sit up so she could hug him. Someone was pressing her down by her shoulders.

"Don't move Missus Anderson," said a sweet female voice.

"Relax, sweetheart. They have to disconnect some things, then you can move," her husband said.

Then she began to cry. She was happy, yet she was crying. They were happy tears. Tears that she had survived. Tears that her husband was here. Tears that a young man had saved her life. Her life! It had almost... it had ended. Yet a stranger to her had breathed the breath of life back into her lungs. Her husband was here. Darkness closed in upon her once more.

~ ~ ~ ~

Nick Anderson stood by his wife's bedside. He was happy that she was alive. He had two young men to thank for that. He would pay them back somehow, later. Right now, his wife needed him. She was once again unconscious. She had passed out as the nurses had removed the tubes in her throat. They explained to him she had not been deprived of oxygen long enough to cause brain damage. That she would be fine and have a full recovery. His heart sang at those words. Yes, he would somehow pay those two young men back for saving his Sandy.

"Nick," a raspy voice came from his wife's throat.

"I'm here, dear," replied Nick. "Don't try to talk. Just relax. You are going to be fine. The doctors assure me that you weren't... out long enough to cause any damage. Jerry and Stan saved you for me. I owe them so much..." Nick broke down crying.

Sandy joined him as he leaned in and hugged her to him. She was ecstatic that she could raise her arms and hug him back. The two of them cried for some time.

Chapter 2

Sandy was glad to be home. She was on bed rest for the next week, but she was home. In her own bed. With her husband. He had taken a bunch of vacation days to be with her. He was sitting beside her on the couch in the family room, something else they needed to talk about, family. Anyway, Sandy was happy. Happy to be alive, happy to be sitting next to her husband. Happy to be home.

"I love you," Sandy whispered, her throat still a little sore from her ordeal.

"I love you too," replied Nick. "Don't talk just yet. The doctor said it would take a while for your throat to heal after all those tubes they had stuffed down there."

"I just wanted to tell you I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too. I'm so happy you..."

"Don't!" groaned Sandy.

This wasn't the first time he had broken down at her almost dying. She also had done that, yet she was now happy to be alive. More than before her accident. She owed so much to the two young men that saved her. And they both lived down the street. Well, when they weren't away at college. Sandy was lucky they had been home on spring break instead of down in Florida, like so many of the other college kids. They had come to the hospital to see her and Nick. They were both good-looking guys. And Sandy owned them her life. How do you repay someone for your life? She had a lot of thinking to do.

Nick was also thinking about how to repay the two young men who had saved his Sandy. He as yet hadn't come up with anything. But he would. He was just happy to have his wife back, safe and sound.

~ ~ ~ ~

It was two months later in her life that Sandy was once again coming home from work. She slowed drastically at her turn not wanting to repeat what had happened last time. She smiled as she drove past the retention pond. They had long since pulled her old car out of the pond. As she pulled up alongside them, she waved to Jerry and Stan as they were packing their car to go back to college. They had been home for the long weekend and had to leave the next morning. Sandy, stopped short as she pulled up alongside their car. She rolled down her window.

"Hey, guys, how goes it?" she asked not really knowing why.

"Just fine, Missus Anderson," they both said.

Sandy smiled at them.

"So, do you have plans this evening for dinner? I would like you to come over and I'll fix you a little something. Nothing fancy, just dinner. Steak okay for you guys?" Sandy didn't know why she was doing this, but she owed them so much... her life actually.

"Sure. Steak sounds good. Our parents are both out of town for the week. What time?" asked Jerry.

"How about in an hour."

"See you then, Missus Anderson," replied Stan elbowing Jerry.

"See you then," yelled Sandy as she pulled away giggling.

Again, she didn't know why she was doing what she was doing, yet she owed the two of them from what her husband had told her. Jerry had been the one breathing for her. Stan had dove into the pond and got the door open. Jerry had joined him and they both pulled her to safety. She wasn't breathing when they got her to shore. Jerry had started CPR on her. First pushing the water from her lungs. Then breathing and pumping her heart. He had brought her back from the dead.

She rushed into the house and fired up the broiler. She started a pot of water to boil on the stove. Then she ran upstairs and took a shower. She had no idea why, she just wanted to be fresh and clean for Jerry and Stan. An hour later, the doorbell chimed. She looked at herself in the mirror by the front door, nodded, and pulled the door open. The two young men stood there in some very nice clothes. They both looked so handsome. She had only seen them in shorts and t-shirts of late.

"Come in, come in," said Sandy moving back from the doorway.

"Thank you," said Stan as he pushed past his buddy.

Jerry was standing there just staring at Sandy. Sandy had to reach out and pull him inside so she could close the door.

"Wake up, buddy," said Stan.

Jerry shook his head as he stood there looking at Sandy.

"Thank you," he said. "You look beautiful."

"Well, thank you, Jerry. You look very handsome. You do to Stan."

Sandy smiled at them both as she turned and led them into the kitchen. Both men followed her.

"Have a seat. What would you like to drink?" asked Sandy.

"Beer for me," said Stan.

"Me too, please," said Jerry.

Going to the refrigerator Sandy got out three beers. She placed one in front of each of her guests. She took the third to the stove with her.

"Can we help?" asked Jerry.

"No, you just sit. All I have to do is get the platters out of the oven."

Sandy matched actions with her words. She set down a platter with the steaks on it on the table. She then turned and brought over two bowls. One with mashed potatoes and the other with green beans. Nothing fancy, but good wholesome food. Sandy then took the third place at the table.

"Well, start, you're my guests," she scolded them.

Both of them chuckled as they started to pass around the dishes. The conversation was at a minimum, as they all seemed to be hungry.

"So, you guys haven't eaten in how long?" asked Sandy smiling as they guys wolfed down their food.

"Not since spring break. Our parents were home, so we got fed regularly," said Stan chuckling.

"Well, next time you guys are in town and your parents aren't you will always be welcome at our table."

"Speaking of our, where is Nick?" asked Jerry.

"He's on the road a lot. He won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. I really miss him when he isn't here."

"I bet, you two look to be deeply in love," said Stan. "Ouch!"

Jerry had kicked Stan under the table. Sandy giggled. Both guys chuckled.

"We are, we are deeply in love," said Sandy smiling.

The conversation lagged as the three of them continued to eat. It wasn't long before they were all finished.

"Desert?" asked Sandy smiling.

"No, not for me, I'm full," said Stan.

"Me neither Missus Anderson," said Jerry.

"Sandy, please."

"Of course, Sandy," said Jerry.

When Sandy moved to clear the dishes, both men rose and helped her. She tried to shoo them away, but they insisted. Once the kitchen was cleaned up Sandy took them into the Den.

Chapter 3

"Drinks?" she asked.

Both men looked at her. They both nodded.

"Whiskey okay?" she asked. Nick loved his whiskey.

"Sure," said Jerry. Stan just nodded as he watched Sandy.

Both men were now watching Sandy. They could barely keep their eyes off her. They both thought that she was the prettiest woman in the neighborhood. Even prettier than their girls back at school. Sandy handed each of them a whiskey over ice. They both smiled at her as she stood in front of them sipping hers. Sandy was standing there wondering why she had them over. She looked at them both. They were handsome. Very handsome and she knew that dinner wasn't enough to pay them back for what they had done. She turned and sat between them having to wiggle her ass as she did to get them to move apart a little bit more.

They both moved, each wondering what was going on. Sandy slammed her drink back, leaned forward, and put her glass on the coffee table. She looked at Stan, then at Jerry. They both threw their drinks back and put the glasses on the table. Then for the life of her, Sandy didn't know why she did what she was thinking. Pulling Jerry's head to hers, she kissed him deeply. She shoved her tongue into his waiting mouth. Jerry jerked just a little in surprise, then was kissing her back passionately. Stan sat there, eyes wide, watching his friend kiss Missus Anderson. He found that his cock was hard as he watched. Jerry was enjoying the kiss. He too found himself hard and wanting to do more. Slowly, so he could stop if he needed, he moved his hand to Sandy's left breast. Sandy moaned as she kissed Jerry with more passion pressing her breast into this hand.

Stan, his eyes even wider, watched his buddy's hand squeeze Sandy's boob. His dick jerked in his pants. He was hard and ready. Then Sandy was kissing him. He almost pulled back, but she pulled him in close. He sighed, she moaned. His hand went to her breast. Sandy shook with an orgasm at just having them feel her up. She was about to swoon, yet knew she wanted to be awake for what was to come. As she was kissing Jerry, her mind had given her a vision of her in bed with both men, naked a dick inside her pussy and one in her ass. She had never done anything like that before. Nick had fucked her in the ass, but he was one man, he couldn't do both her holes.

Pulling her lips from Stan's, she got up and pulled the guys up with her. They both gasped as she pulled them to the bedroom. It was hers and Nick's bedroom. As she walked, she thought about what she was doing and it seemed right that these two men do her in her bed. She wanted to give herself to these two for saving her life. She wanted them both inside her at the same time. She knew deep down inside she should discuss this with Nick, but this was a spur of the moment thing and she felt she was too far into it to stop now. After all, she didn't want to be a pick teaser.

"Strip," said Sandy as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Missus Anderson..."

"Strip!" growled Sandy throwing her blouse across the room.

She now stood in front of the two in her lacy bra and skirt. Reaching down to her side, she unbuttoned and then unzipped her skirt. It floated down her legs to puddle around her high-heeled feet. She stood in panties and a bra.

"Strip!" she shouted.

Both guys jumped, then started to disrobe. They were naked in seconds. They were both wondering what was going on but when you're young and you have a half-naked woman in front of you, you do as you're told. Sandy smiled as their cocks sprang out in front of them. Both of them were hung. Sandy, eyes wide with lust and wonder, stepped forward. She took each cock in a hand. Both guys jumped a little.

"Sandy," croaked Jerry, "are you sure you want to continue?"

"I owe you both so much. Yes! I'm sure. I want both of you. Now. We will talk after... after we finish tonight," said Sandy.

Dropping to her knees, she just looked at each cock as she held them in her hands.

"You don't owe us..."

"I do. I do. Now, no more trying to talk me out of this," she said pulling Jerry's cock to her lips.

She kissed the tip. Then moved her lips to Stan's cock and kissed his. In an instant, Sandy had Stan's cock in her mouth and down her throat. Stan gasped. Not even his girlfriend could get his cock all the way into her mouth. And she had been trying from the first time they had met. Sandy was sucking and bobbing her mouth on Stan's cock. His head was back, eyes closed, moaning loudly. She then switched to Jerry's cock. His was just as big, but she had him down her throat just as quick. A lot of practice on Nick who wasn't a slouch when it came to dick size. Jerry was watching her, his eyes wide open as she looked up at him.

"You are very good at that," Jerry said smiling at Sandy.

Sandy just nodded, sucking all the harder on his cock. When she had him up on his tippy toes, she pulled him out. Sandy quickly unsnapped her bra and tossed it over her shoulder. She then slipped her panties down her legs. Both men gasped as her body came into view for them. Leaving her heels on she crawled up into bed.

"Get your asses up here. I need to get fucked, now," shouted Sandy.

Jerry was first to move. Crawling up between Sandy's spread thighs, he could see she was wet and her labia were bloated with blood and they were far bigger than his girlfriends were. As his cock scrapped up Sandy's thigh, she moaned knowing what was going to happen. She was so excited she could already feel his cock pounding into her pussy. When the head of his cock touched her labia, she cried out in her excitement. She reached down, grabbed Jerry's hard cock, and placed him at her entrance.

"Last chance," said Jerry.

Nodding, Sandy, thought how concerned he was about what they were about to do, yet he wasn't pulling away.

"Fuck me!" she cried in her excitement.

Jerry nodded at Sandy, pressing his cock against her body. He slipped inside her tight, wet, hot, pussy. Groaning with pleasure, he pulled back a little, then pushed inside the woman's body under him. He groaned the entire time he slipped into her pussy. When he was in as far as he could go, Sandy groaned, her head still up, watching his cock slide inside her.

"Keep going. I want you all the way inside me," she moaned.

Jerry watched Sandy's face as he pressed into her. He was slipping farther into this petite woman than he had ever been inside a woman before. He groaned at that thought, as he knew he was stretching Sandy's pussy. He thought that Nick must be very big if she was taking his cock.

"Oh, god! That's it stretch me. Get that big dick of yours in me all the way. Oh, fuck! I'm coming already!" shouted Sandy.

Jerry felt his pelvis press against Sandy's. He was amazed as he was suddenly on the verge of coming inside her.

"Should we be using condoms?" Jerry asked.

"NO! God, no! I want to feel your cum splash against my cervix."

"Are you on the pill?"

"Oh, god! Yes, yes, yes. Now fuck me!" shouted Sandy.

Sandy was there, she was having one orgasm after another, all from this handsome young man just pressing into her. Or was it the questions of his concern for her? She didn't care at the moment, she just needed to get fucked. Jerry was so close he just pressed into Sandy harder and tried to relax a little.

"You're almost there aren't you?" asked Sandy.

Jerry just nodded looking down at her with passion in his eyes.

"Well, that's okay. Cum in me. We have all night," she said.

Jerry pulled slowly out of the beautiful woman below him. He hesitated for just a moment, then slammed into her as hard as he could. He knew his girlfriend loved when he did this. Stan was just lying beside the two watching with eyes wide. He was very surprised that Sandy took all of Jerry. He was excited. He wondered how it felt to be completely inside a woman. None of the women he had been with could take him all the away. He also knew that Jerry had never been either. Even Jerry's girl couldn't take him all the way inside.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers