Escaping Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,076 Followers

"You want to take a shower?" he asked.

"Yes, but I don't know if I could stand yet."

Nodding, Nick hugged Sandy gently. She moaned as his arms gently squeezed her. She felt so lucky to not only be alive but to be married to this wonderful man laying next to her. She loved him with all her heart and soul. A soul she almost lost if it hadn't been for Stan and Jerry. She owed them her life. Nick was just enjoying having his wife in his arms. That he had almost lost her was an emotional drain on him but he had two young college students to thank for her being alive to finish her life with him.

"I'm ready," said Sandy.

Nick nodded, let go of her, and then helped her up out of bed, walking her to the bathroom.

"Shower or bath?" he asked.

"Oh, bath please," she replied.

Nodding, Nick moved Sandy to the toilet. She sat nodding to him as all the cum in her started to drain out of her. Nick started the water. Sandy leaned over, running her hand through the stream of water. When it was just right she nodded at her wonderful husband. He even poured some of her bath oils into the bath. When the tub finished filling, he helped her to step into the water. She shivered at the warmth. It was just a little warmer than she liked it, but it would cool as she sat in it. Nick helped her sit. Sandy slipped down into the water until it was up to her neck. She relaxed almost immediately.

"Thank you so much," she said.

"No problem. Yell if you need anything. I'll be in the other bathroom taking a shower. Be back when I'm done."

"Okay."

Chapter 11

Sandy lay there in about six inches of water. She slowly lowered her head under the water closing her eyes as she did. She was floating there relaxed when the memory flashed into her head of her struggle to get out of the car. She didn't panic as she watched herself succumb to the need to breathe. When she saw herself take a breath of water, she lifted her face out of the water. Her emotions almost overwhelmed her. She opened her eyes, staring up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes as she felt the tears rolling out of her eyes. Then the feeling of a mouth on hers startled her. Opening her eyes, she saw Nick kissing her.

Arms up out of the water, she pulled him in with her. He just kept kissing her and she, him. They were together. They were in love. And she was alive. They both lay in the tub. It was a tight fit but it kept them close together. When the water started to cool to the point of almost being cold, they both struggled to stand. They finally just knelt there facing each other as Nick pulled the drain on the tub. Sandy had her arms wrapped around him tightly. They left the bathroom and just flopped down on their bed looking into each other's eyes. Arms wrapped around each other.

"Don't ever let me go," she said.

"Never," replied Nick hugging her tightly.

"Even if I like fucking other men?" she asked

"Do you think you have paid them back?"

"Yes, two-fold. But I like them fucking me. Not making love to me like you do, fucking me. I will stop if you want me to. I don't need to fuck them anymore, but the variety is fun."

"I kind of like watching you," said Nick. "It's really erotic."

"Should I end it with Stan and Jerry?"

"Not yet. I think you still have some exploring to do. Would you like them to include their girlfriends?"

"I don't know. I have never been with another woman. Would you like to fuck their girlfriends?"

"Ho there girl. I have had enough trouble keeping up with you since... you know what. That seems to have thrown your libido into overdrive."

"I know. I'm horny all the time. But I'm also grateful to Jerry and Stan for saving my life."

"I understand dear, as am I. You decide. You decide how long with them and if you would like to include their girls. If you want to see me with another woman, I will try but you are enough for me, my dear."

"Okay, I won't force you, I just want you to be happy."

"That's all I want for you too, dear."

They lay there in bed, just holding onto each other staring into each other's eyes.

"I need you to fuck me not make love to me fuck me. I need you to take me back."

"And where did you learn about that?" asked Nick moving between Sandy's spread legs.

"I was looking for something on the internet and misspelled a word. Next thing I knew I was ready about being a hotwife, which I think I now am."

"Ah..."

Sandy closed her eyes as Nick pounded into her sore and swollen pussy. The pain didn't really hurt, it was now enhancing her pleasure as her husband fucked her. Hard. For twenty minutes, he pounded her into the mattress. Her pussy was so wet from her fluids his cock just slid into her with ease. His mashing her clit with his pelvis is what was making her cum so hard. She was in ecstasy. Then Nick was grunting as he shot his sperm into his hot wife.

Epilogue

It's now been two years since Sandy's ordeal with the retention pond. She has stopped seeing Jerry and Stan on a regular basis but everyone once in a while calls them to come over and both do her at the same time. Nick is happy with his wife and still gives thanks that Stan and Jerry were there to save his beautiful wife. Sandy did make him fuck Jerry's girlfriend who was bi. She was very pretty and enjoyed both Nick and Sandy. Nick and Jerry did both his girl and Sandy at the same time. That was a long and pleasurable weekend.

After about a year, Sandy slowed down. She never did tell Nick if it was her libido slowing down or her just not wanting to 'cheat' on her husband. He was happy and sad at the same time. He really did enjoy watching her cum on another man's cock. Sandy did too, yet she found her libido slowing enough so her husband was enough for her. Every once in a while she would get the itch and tell Nick. He would take her out and they would find a single guy to scratch her itch. These times were few and far between. They are happy with their lives. Nick is happy he still has his wife. Sandy is happy she is still around to enjoy her husband.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,076 Followers