Escaping Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was ecstatic as she reached down between her and Nick grabbing his hard cock. She placed it at her entrance. Nick didn't even wait, he shoved his cock into her hard. She gasped as her hand was now trapped between them. She let go of his cock and grabbed his balls. He gasped as she gave them a squeeze. She giggled as he pulled partway out of her so she could remove her hand from between them.

"How would you like to get fucked?" asked Nick softly.

"Make love to me. Nice slow, easy, love," replied Sandy shaking with her excitement.

Nick pulled out slowly. When his cock was about to slip from between her labia, he slowly pushed back into her. Sandy sighed when he was in her all the way. She reveled in the feelings she had for Nick. He was her one and only, the only one she loved. He was her husband. She was his wife. Together they would get through everything. Slowly, Nick made love to his wife. In and out of her body, nice and easy. No rushing to cum, no need to pound her into the mattress. Just gentle lovemaking. For the next twenty minutes, Nick made love to his wife. Sandy was having one orgasm after another as her husband made love to her.

"I love you so much," whispered Nick into Sandy's ear.

Each time he said it she would sigh and her orgasm would shoot through her body.

"I love you, too," replied Sandy softly when she could breathe again.

When Nick slowly pressed into Sandy, she knew he was going to cum inside of her. She felt his cock pulse as each jet of semen shot against her cervix. She was shaking in orgasm as he emptied his balls into her. Then her hips were bucking against his body as her orgasm took over her body. Sandy screamed with pleasure as Nick filled her. After about two minutes, Sandy collapsed under her husband. Nick looked down at her to find that she was out cold. Smiling he moved to her side. He watched her breathe. Her eyes fluttered open after about a minute. He smiled down at her as she looked up at him.

"So, when are Stan and Jerry back?" he asked.

Sandy shuddered at his words.

"Not till summer break. Then they will be home all summer. Why?"

"I would like to know when my wife might be used by these two young men. You did tell them to come over anytime you were home?"

"I did."

"Even if I was home?" asked Nick.

"I hadn't thought about that..."

"That's okay. I would love to watch you get pounded into the mattress by two young studs."

"What?" croaked Sandy, a shiver going through her body.

"You heard me. You didn't think I would like to watch, and then fuck you right after they leave. Maybe even join in..."

"What?" Sandy was now shaking uncontrollably.

"Are you okay?" asked Nick.

Sandy just looked up at her husband. She didn't even know why she was shaking with an excitement she had never felt before. Her husband wanted to watch her fucking other men. She shook even more at that thought.

"What?"

"I want to watch you, at least once, getting the crap fucked out of you by those two guys," said Nick flatly.

Sandy closed her eyes taking deep breaths and letting them out slowly, to try and calm her mind and heart.

"Really?" she finally asked calm enough not to be shaking uncontrollably.

"You heard me."

"But why?" asked Sandy now completely confused.

"You are my wife. You and I have decided to give you to two other men. They will be having sex with you almost anytime you are home. Which means that I will most likely be home to watch if I so desire. You don't mind do you?"

"But why?" asked Sandy once more.

"Because, I love you and want to share your... enjoyment? You did enjoy what they did to you, didn't you?"

Now it was time for Sandy to lay there and think a minute.

"I did. Yes. I did enjoy them and what they did to me. Yes."

Sandy shuddered at the thought of what she had experienced with the two men who had saved her.

"Well, there you go. And I know that most people will enjoy... different. Not all the time, but occasionally they will," said Jack.

"Do you want to experience... different?" asked Sandy just a little frightened by what Nick might answer.

"I had all the different I wanted before we married. If I want different in the future, I will definitely talk to you first. I am thoroughly satisfied with what I have and sharing you for a while will not diminish my love for you. In fact, just knowing you have been with those two has made me want you more."

Sandy almost choked as she listened to her husband. She was now so surprised, yet she needed to know something from him.

"How long have you wanted to share me with other men?"

"Not long. A day or two. I was thinking along the same lines you were on how to pay them back for giving you back to me."

Sandy shivers violently. Nick, worried something was wrong, hugged her to him. She still shivered.

Chapter 7

"Fuck me!" she groaned. "I want you to fuck me. No making love to me. Fuck me."

Nodding, Nick waited until Sandy was lying on her back. He then climbed between her spread legs. Sandy grabbed his hard cock and pulled it to her opening. Nick pushed inside her slowly. When Sandy removed her hand from between them, Nick slammed into his wife. She screamed her pleasure at being invaded so forcefully. For the next fifteen minutes, Nick slammed into his wife as hard and as fast as he could. He was exhausted when he began to shoot his cum into her. Sandy screamed at the feeling of his cock pulsing inside of her. Nick, wrapped in Sandy's arms and legs, tried to keep his full weight off his wife.

Sandy growled as she hugged her husband. Nick then rolled both of them to their sides. Sandy sighed as Nick's deflating cock slipped from inside her.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too. More than you will ever know," replied Nick.

Sandy gasped as they lay there, holding each other. Eventually, they got up, took a shower, and dressed. Sandy changed the bedclothes while Nick went downstairs to fix them a meal.

~ ~ ~ ~

For the past three months, Sandy and Nick's sex life has been lively, to say the least. Before her accident, they had sex maybe twice a week. Now Nick was fucking her every other day. They would make love on Saturday night. The rest of the time, it was just hard, pounding sex. Nick had trimmed down somewhat. He now had greater stamina. Sandy remained the same svelte beautiful woman she was when he married her. She did seem happier. And more receptive to his advances.

It was a Friday night. Nick was, for once home. Sandy had seen Stan's car parked in the street when she came home from work. Nick had also seen his car as he drove up the street. When he entered the house, he expected to see his wife lying on the couch with one of the guys bangin' away at her. What he found was dinner on the table. He laughed out loud at himself. Sandy looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?" she asked.

"When I drove down the street and saw Stan's car parked in front of his parent's house, I expected you and him to be on the couch bangin' away at each other," replied Nick.

Sandy laughed nodding.

"I was expecting him every minute while I was fixing dinner. But, I suspect his parents are home as are Jerry's parents. I suspect they are both having dinner at home tonight." Sandy laughed as she set the last dish on the table. "Now, go wash up."

Nick nodded at her as he went to the bathroom. After dinner, they both sat on the couch watching TV.

Chapter 8

It was about an hour after they had sat down when there was a knock at the door. Nick looked at Sandy. She looked at Nick. He could see the excitement in her eyes. Nodding he got up and answered the door. It was Jerry.

"Come in, come in, she's been expecting you," said Nick standing aside.

"Hi! I wasn't expecting you to be home," replied Jerry starting to turn to leave, as Nick closed the door so he couldn't.

Nick chuckled. Jerry heard Sandy chuckle from the couch. Nodding he stepped into the house farther. Nick was excited, this would be the first time he could watch his lovely wife getting the crap fucked out of her. Sandy was excited also, as this would be the first time her husband witnessed her infidelity. Jerry was already excited, yet to do it in front of her husband was making him a little nervous.

"Here or in the bedroom?" asked Sandy looking up at Jerry.

"Uh..."

"Bedroom. I like it in the bedroom," she said getting up and taking his hand in hers.

Jerry was so surprised at how calm Sandy was. After all her husband was home. Looking behind him, Jerry saw that Nick was following them into the bedroom.

"Don't worry, I won't touch you," said Nick making a face of disgust.

"Good to know."

"I might touch my wife. Will that bother you?" asked Nick.

"Uh... no, I don't think so."

"If it does tell me and I will stop," said Nick smiling.

Jerry was really surprised at how calm both of them were. Then his cock was in Sandy's mouth. He hadn't even realized that they were in the bedroom until he felt his zipper go down. And now she was sucking him into her throat. Jerry threw his head back, eyes rolled up into his head as Sandy sucked him off. He was enjoying what she was doing to him. Bringing his head forward, he opened his eyes, looking down into Sandy's upturned face. Her eyes were lust-filled, there was no love in them. Looking over at Nick, Jerry saw him smiling at his wife as she gave Jerry a blowjob.

"Oh god! You are so good at this," said Jerry watching Nick.

Nick didn't take his eyes off his wife for an instant. He just smiled at her as she sucked her first cock in front of him. Sandy was so hot that she needed to have Jerry fuck her, quickly. She stood, pulling Jerry's lips to hers. Sandy started to strip him of his clothes. Then she stripped out of hers. Pulling Jerry to the bed, she climbed onto the bed, pulling Jerry with her. Lying back, Sandy spread her legs. Jerry just looked down at the beautiful woman before him. He shook his head, then moved forwards between her legs. Sandy was almost panting as he moved.

"Fuck me! I need you to fuck me!" said Sandy pulling on Jerry's dick.

"Oh, I will. I will," replied Jerry.

When his dick touched her labia, Jerry groaned with pleasure. He pushed gently between them, stretching Sandy's opening a little. Sandy moaned and withdrew her hand from between them.

"Now slam it in me!" yelled Sandy.

Jerry did as she asked. He was in her in an instant. Sandy was screaming with pain and pleasure as her hips bucked up against Jerry's pelvis. Sandy collapsed onto her back her head shaking back and forth quickly. Jerry pulled out until he could slam into her once more. Sandy shrieked with pleasure at his intrusion. Jerry slammed into Sandy over and over again. She was crying with the pain and pleasure she was experiencing. She was bucking her hips up to meet every thrust of Jerry's cock into her body.

"Oh god, fuck me baby, fuck me hard," groaned Sandy.

Jerry just nodded.

Chapter 9

Then the doorbell rang. Nick got up to answer the door. He closed the bedroom door on his way. When he opened the front door, he found Stan there. Stan had been smiling, but that disappeared rather quickly as he saw Nick. Nick just chuckled and waved Stan inside. Stan didn't look all that happy.

"Come on, Stan," said Nick headed for the bedroom.

Stan followed, yet hesitated just a little as Nick opened the door. There on the bed was Jerry, pounding away at Sandy. Stan stood there, eyes wide, mouth open as he watched his buddy fuck the crap out of Nick's wife. He shook his head, yet when he looked back at the bed, there was Jerry pounding away at Sandy. He could barely believe his eyes. He shook his head vigorously. But Sandy was still there naked with Jerry between her legs, pounding away at her pussy.

"Go, get naked, she wants both of you at the same time," said Nick softly.

Stan looked at Nick. He was smiling as he watched Jerry fuck his wife. Stan shook his head once again, then started to undress. He was naked, his hard cock leading the way to the woman on the bed.

"Oh god! Yes," said Sandy as she spotted Stan. "Get the big dick over here so I can suck you."

Stan crawled on the bed, pushing his dick into Sandy's open mouth. He sighed at the feel of her hot mouth close around his hard cock. Sandy moaned as Stan's dick slipped into her mouth. She reached up and grabbed his balls gently. Jerry was now fucking her hard and fast as he watched, his buddy's cock slide into Sandy's mouth. He was there. One last slam and he was shooting his cream deep into Sandy's pussy. He grunted at the pulse of his hard cock. Sandy shivered and moaned when she felt his semen fill her. She kept sucking on Stan's dick as Jerry gently moved to her side. She spits Stan out looking up at him.

"Get that thing inside me!" she almost shouted.

Stan still a little bewildered moved between Sandy's legs. She reached down taking his cock in hand and placing it at the creamy entrance to her body.

"Shove that wonderful thing into me," she groaned.

Stan pushed into the woman beneath him. He sighed at the feel of her cream-filled pussy and the heat that now surrounded his hard, eager cock. Sandy groaned as his cock stretched her pussy. Her pussy felt so good as Stan started to fuck the crap out of her. She looked up. She saw that Nick was watching intently as a young viral man was once again fucking his wife. His dick was so hard that if he touched it, he would be coming in his pants.

"Strip," commanded Sandy looking into Nick's eyes.

Nodding, Nick carefully took his clothes off. Reaching up, Sandy grabbed his cock pulling him to her mouth. The minute her mouth touched his cock he came. He came hard and a lot. Sandy sighed as her husband filled her mouth with his cum. She swallowed with Nick's hard dick still in her mouth. Then she started to suck him as he watched Stan's dick fuck her cunt. She shivered at that word. She was now a cunt for everyone and anyone to use. With Nick's permission, of course.

Nick couldn't believe how hard he had just come into his wife's mouth. She actually swallowed it all and was now sucking on him feverishly. Nick stood transfixed as he watched her... his pussy pounded into the mattress by another man. A younger man. A hard body, younger man. A young man that had saved her life and now she would give herself to him as often as the young man wanted. Nick was hard once again. He started to fuck his wife's mouth. She moaned and shook with orgasm as the two men fucked her. Then Stan slammed into Sandy one last time. His cock spurted his cream deep inside Sandy. She groaned as he did. She pushed her husband's cock from her mouth so she could breathe.

"Oh fuck," shouted Sandy gasping for breath.

Stan groaned as he finished coming in the beautiful woman under him. He smiled as he pulled his softening cock from her pussy. Nick was there to take his place. Sandy watched as her husband slammed his hard cock into her. She cried out with pleasure as he crushed her clit between them. Then he was slamming into her over and over and over. She was having one tremendous orgasm as he did. Sandy was grunting and groaning as the love of her life fucked her. Later he would make love to her. But now, she was happy to have him fuck her.

Stan and Jerry stood there watching Nick fuck his wife. Sandy reached up grabbing each of their cocks and squeezing.

"Don't you two go anywhere, I want you both in me at the same time," she said pulling on their cocks.

Both of them nodded as their cocks pulsed in her hands. Sandy was now just thinking about her husband fucking her. He was doing a very good job. He was almost there. She could tell by the look on his handsome face. Then Nick was yelling at the ceiling and shooting his cum into Sandy. He collapsed on top of her. Sandy didn't even notice as she was coming so hard she could hardly think straight. After a bit, Nick rolled to her side.

Chapter 10

Looking up, Sandy saw Stan and Jerry looking down at her.

"Do you want me to clean up first?" she asked.

"NO! We can use the cum in your pussy as lube for your asshole," said Jerry.

Jerry lay down next to Sandy. He pulled her on top of him. His hard cock was between them. Sandy moved up until it was at her leaking entrance.

"No, not yet. Let Stan get his cock all lubed up, first," said Jerry.

Nodding, Sandy waited, lying on top of Jerry. Then Stan was inside her. She groaned with pleasure at his sudden intrusion. He grunted as he slip in and out of her gently. He pulled out, Sandy felt his finger inside her as he scooped some cum out of her. Then Stan was smearing it around her asshole. When he pushed two of his fingers into her slowly, she shivered with anticipation. She was ready for them. Stan pulled his fingers out of her. His cock was rubbing her asshole gently.

"Jerry, put your cock in now," Sandy ordered.

Jerry moaned as she moved until his cock was at her entrance. Then he was inside her, their pelvises pressed together. Sandy moaned in pleasure. Stan was now pressing against her asshole. She relaxed as much as possible and he popped right in. He stopped. They slowly pushed into her farther. Jerry was slowly fucking her as he did. Her mind was suddenly going crazy with all the feelings she was now experiencing. She could barely breathe, yet wanted them to continue. Then Stan was in her all the way. She shouted with a joy she had never felt before. She was full. She was stretched out. She was coming hard.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted.

Both men started to fuck her. At first, they were sliding into her slow and easily. Sandy was having orgasms that overwhelmed her. Almost to the point of passing out. But she started to breathe deeply as the two men were now pounding into her hard and fast. She was enjoying the feeling running through her mind and body. She was on one long orgasm. Sandy was running her finger through Jerry's hair as he jerked his dick up into her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god!" she shouted as her orgasm peaked.

She was now moaning into Jerry's ear as she kissed his neck and just ran her finger around his head. Stan was grunting as he fucked Sandy's asshole. He was almost there. He had never felt so turned on. as he pounded into the women below him. He only hoped she was having just as much fun and pleasure as he was.

"Fuck!" Sandy shouted as she just kept coming on the two dicks in her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

Both Stan and Jerry smiled as they continued to fuck the pretty lady between them. Nick just sat next to them, watching his wife's face as she came on the two cocks. He was smiling. The love he felt for Sandy was almost more than he could stand. He was so happy she hadn't died that day. He had these two men to thank for that. For the next half-an-hour, Jerry and Stan fucked Sandy. She was limp as a wet rag when they both pulled out of her body, their cum running out of both her holes. Jerry gently rolled Sandy off of him onto her back, she smiled up at him as he leaned in to gently kiss her lips. Nick lay down next to his beautiful wife, looking down into her eyes. He saw love and lust for him there.

"I love you," said Nick softly.

"I love you too," replied Sandy.

Stan and Jerry stood, dressed to go, to the side of the bed. Sandy looked up at them smiling broadly.

"Thank you, Sandy," said Jerry.

"No, no, no, thank you," replied Sandy.

"Thank you, Sandy," said Stan.

As Sandy started to say something back to him, Stan pressed his finger to her lips shaking his head. Sandy, wide-eyed, watched as they both left. Then she turned to her husband.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I know and I love you," he replied.

Leaning in slowly, Nick kissed her lips gently. They were a little swollen from having three different men slamming their lips against hers. She moaned as Nick pulled his lips from her.