Escaping Mommy Mode Ch. 03

Story Info
Pushing our limits further.
4.1k words
4.22
18.8k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pervo
pervo
27 Followers

This part three of a story about my wife's and my journey to restore the adventure in our sex life. Reading the first two parts may or may not enhance your enjoyment and understanding of this story. The events depicted may or may not be true. The names have been changed to protect me.

Feel free to leave comments, positive or negative. I enjoy them all.

*****

My beautiful wife Karen and I had been on a journey to try to restore the excitement and adventure that had existed in our sex life in the early years of our relationship. We found that we both enjoyed sensual massages. We began watching porn, beginning with the soft-core stuff on cable, and progressing to some hard-core videos from our local x rated video store. We were both enjoying pushing our boundaries.

We began to fantasize about, and role play various sexual activities with a couple that we knew, and both found attractive. Karen even bought a good-sized dildo and we role played swapping with them as well as simulating DP. We both found this very exciting and edgy, but one night, after too many drinks and after she had multiple orgasms while fucking "Steve" and sucking my cock, I innocently asked her if she could really see us doing that. I asked her if she really wanted to play with them or if she would really want to fuck Steve. I think that we were both a little scared of where the answer to that question might lead. She turned beet red and didn't answer. "Steve's cock" disappeared and that little game came to an end.

I began to suspect that there was much more going on in Karen's mind than I had realized. I began to wonder what other surprising and fun things she wasn't telling me about. Were there things that she thought about that she was afraid to talk about? Did she sometimes think about things she had done, or guys she had done, before we married? Were there things she wanted to do, or have done to her, that she was embarrassed to share with me? Were there guys that made her pussy tingle?

I decided that the answers to these questions could lead to a lot of fun. The process of finding the answers might be a lot of fun too. Being an unsubtle guy, I first took the direct route. I asked her what kind of fantasies she had. She said that she didn't have any. I asked her what she thought about when she masturbated. She said that she never masturbated. I knew that wasn't true.

"I've seen you do it! What about when we watch videos?" I didn't even bring up the little pretend thing with Steve and Gina.

"That's different" she replied.

I know that men's and women's minds sometimes work very differently, but I had a hard time believing that she had no fantasies and that she never masturbated. I have all sorts of sexual thoughts throughout the day. The sight of an attractive woman, the memory of an old girlfriend, or dirty thoughts about Karen can pop into my head at any time.

I realized that I was going to have to be more subtle and very tricky to encourage her to be more open. If she really didn't have any fantasies, I was going to nurture some. If she did, I was going to find out what they were. I fixated on ways to ask the right questions and get some honest answers. I had tried, while giving her sensual massages, to give her some encouragement to open up. I failed completely. I had taken a wrong turn in our pretend games with Steve and Gina, and that became taboo, so I decided to avoid that subject entirely.

After much thought, I decided that watching the right x rated videos could be the perfect conversation starter. I again began to rent videos, but I focused exclusively on ones that I thought she would like. Without being obvious, I tried to gauge her reaction to different types of videos, along with characters, situations, or activities, that were presented in the videos. If her nipples hardened or she started to rub her pussy, I made a mental note of what was happening on the screen and, the next time I rented a video, I tried to find one that had some of the same elements. Some things soon became obvious. She liked movies with high production values and a story, possibly a little romance in addition to the sex. She liked clean cut, young, attractive actors and actresses. She especially seemed to like young, athletic looking, handsome actors.

Sometimes I would wait until the next day to try to find out what she had liked. Sometimes I would ask her while we were watching. I would say, "That's really hot huh? You really seem to be enjoying that. What is it that you like?" Most of the time, her answers weren't very revealing. Occasionally, the window opened a bit. One night, we were watching a video that had a scene where a beautiful young woman was naked on her back on a table. There was a man standing between her legs, fucking her hard, and she was really enjoying herself, squirming and moaning. There were four or five handsome young guys, dressed in nice suits, standing around the table, watching, with their hard dicks in their hands. As the camera angles changed, you could see that she was looking around, watching each man in turn, looking at his face and watching him stroke his dick. I didn't think that Karen would be interested, so I grabbed the remote and pressed the fast forward button.

Karen grabbed the remote and said, "What are you doing?" She rewound to the beginning of the scene and began to watch again. As one of the guys would finish in or on the woman, another guy would take his place. This scene could only be described as a gang bang; a very tasteful and artistic one, but a gang bang nevertheless. The woman in the video was having orgasm after orgasm and my sweet wife was playing with her pussy and completely engrossed in the action. I was amazed at Karen's reaction. Was she really getting turned on by a gang bang? I know that I was getting much more turned on by watching her reaction than by anything that was happening on the screen.

I sensed an opportunity, so later, when the movie was over, I commented to Karen, "I'm a little surprised. You really seemed to be enjoying the scene where that girl was being fucked by all of those guys!"

"What's not to like?" she replied. "She was beautiful and was obviously enjoying herself. The guys were very handsome, had nice dicks, and knew what to do with them. She was coming and coming. It was super hot. If I was that girl, I'd have been making so much noise that the neighbors would have called the cops."

Her response was so out of character that, for a moment, I didn't know what to say. Finally, I asked her if she could imagine herself in a situation like the girl in the movie.

"It's fun to watch and maybe to think about. I might have even done something like that when I was younger, but I would never do it now." I really wondered what that meant.

On the weekends, we often went to clubs to listen to music and dance. We had a lot of fun and usually drank enough to get a little out of control. One night, I decided to push things a little farther and, after several shots of Vodka, I asked Karen if she thought any of the men in the club were hot. "Some of the young guys are cute, but I doubt if they would be interested in a middle-aged woman like me." I replied that I was pretty sure that she was wrong and that they couldn't possibly imagine what they were missing.

"You're my husband. You have to say that."

I really did believe what I was telling her, but as I looked at her, I realized that, while she was still very attractive and sexy in my eyes, her clothes and makeup said, "middle-aged mom". I decided to do something about it. Her birthday was coming so I got her a gift card for a women's clothing store that specialized in clothing for younger women. Her reaction was, "This is the wrong store. They won't have anything appropriate for someone like me."

I told her that the gift card was not returnable and to just give it a try and buy some nice outfits for work and something sexy for parties or for when we went out dancing. I suggested that she take one of our daughters along if she needed help or advice. That worked out well and she came home with some very stylish outfits. Then, one weeknight, I suggested that we grab some dinner at the local mall. The restaurant that I chose just happened to be next to Victoria's Secret. After dinner, we almost couldn't help but wander in and, with my help and encouragement, and the use of my credit card, Karen picked up some very nice bras and panties to go with her new outfits. Included were a couple of thongs, some lacy, see through panties, and a couple of push up bras.

Even when wearing her new clothes to work, Karen seemed to feel more self-confident and aware of her attractiveness. I couldn't wait for a party or a night of dancing.

One Saturday night, we found a band that we liked at a near-by club and we decided to go. I encouraged Karen to wear one of her new outfits and she chose a very sexy, short, knit dress that really clung to her and accentuated her curves. With a great deal of persuasion, I got her to wear her new push up bra and that worked perfectly with the dress. I tried to get her to skip the panties, but that was a bit too much for her. She wound up wearing white lace panties. I even dressed up a bit. We were both looking good!

We got to the bar and had a drink. Soon, the band started to play, and we got out on the dance floor. It may have been my imagination, but I felt like I was dancing with a whole new woman. I noticed that Karen was attracting attention from some of the other men. When we sat down at our table, I mentioned this to Karen. She frowned and said "bullshit." Then she asked, "which ones." I pointed out a couple of guys and she caught one, then others checking her out.

"See" I said.

Her face brightened, she sat up straighter, she stuck out her chest, and her whole demeanor changed. This only brought more attention. We had some more drinks and got out on the dance floor again. I let my hands roam over Karen's ass, and I was soon pulling her close to hide the erection that I was beginning to sprout. Karen didn't seem to mind the roaming hands or my hard on or that anyone might be watching. When I was able to finally calm down, we returned to our table. A handsome young guy came to our table and asked Karen to dance. She looked at me to see if it was OK. I smiled and nodded. They danced to a couple of songs, then we danced together to a few, and then she danced with some other guys before it was time to go home. I even got to dance with some other women, so I was enjoying myself. I could see Karen was really enjoying herself too and that her self-confidence growing by the minute.

She went home with me. In the car, I coaxed her to remove her panties, hike up her dress, and spread her legs. She needed surprisingly little encouragement. I let my right hand work its way up the inside of her thigh until it reached her very wet cunt. As I began to toy with her clit and stick my fingers in her pussy, I remarked, "you must have enjoyed dancing with those guys a lot. Your pussy is soaked." It didn't take long before she was coming all over my hand and soaking my leather seat.

When we got home, she attacked me as soon as the car was in the garage and before the garage door was even fully closed. She unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, and began to blow me. I said, "Karen, did you think about bringing any of those guys home?"

She took my dick out of her mouth and replied, "Those guys are all too young. They were just having fun with a horny old lady and they'll wind up picking up some hot young babe or going home and fucking their own young wives. Besides, I'm married to you. You seemed to be enjoying yourself too. I'll bet you thought about bringing one of the young hotties home."

As she slid her mouth down my dick, I answered, "It may have crossed my mind. I'll bet, while those guys are fucking their wives, they'll be thinking of you. You were the sexiest women there and I can't imagine that any of them has ever experienced anything as good as one of your blowjobs." With that I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed nearly every drop. "Those guys really don't know what they are missing."

With my encouragement and generous use of my credit card, Karen's wardrobe and makeup kept getting sexier and sexier. She began to realize that people were noticing her, and this had a wonderful effect on her confidence. She really felt sexy and I was enjoying having a wife who was so confident, attractive, desirable, and sexy. Our sex life was improving immensely, but I still felt that there was more there, and I just became more and morel curious about the secrets that Karen was carrying in her head.

One night, as we laid in bed reading, I had a sudden inspiration and asked Karen, "Would you do something special for me tonight?"

She gave me a quizzical look and asked, "What do you want?"

I said, "Would you let me watch you masturbate?"

She gave me an even stranger look and asked, "Why would you want me to do that?"

"I just think it would be hot to watch you. Would you please?"

"I'd be too embarrassed to have you just watch me."

"It would be such a turn on for me. Just give it a try."

"I don't get it, but I'll give it a try for you."

She pulled the covers off, spread her legs, and began pinching a nipple as she rubbed her pussy. I moved to a spot between her legs where I had a good view and began to attentively watch the show. After a few minutes of rubbing and pinching, I noticed that she wasn't really getting into it. I said, "Why don't you take off your panties? Your pussy is so beautiful and it might feel better." She took off the panties and continued to rub and pinch. I could tell that nothing was happening. As a matter of fact, Karen was beginning to get a frown on her face. This really wasn't working for either one of us.

She stopped and said, "I just can't do this."

"What's the matter honey?"

"I just can't get into it with you watching me like that. Can I use one of my toys?"

"Would it help if you thought about something that turns you on?"

"Like what?"

I had to think fast. "Who was the best lover that you ever had?"

"You are of course."

I laughed. "OK, so who was the second best?"

"That's weird. Why would you want to know that? I can't tell you that."

"Why don't you just think about it while you play with yourself?"

She gave me a strange look, but she closed her eyes and her fingers began moving again, this time with a bit more enthusiasm. Soon, her face was beginning to blush, her nipples hardening, her pussy moistening, and her fingers moving faster. I asked her if she could picture him. I asked her, "why was sex with him so good?" She shook her head, but she seemed to be getting more excited. I asked her if she could remember the best sex she had ever had with him and exactly what they had done. I got no answer except that she was now starting to moan, and the moans were becoming louder. Watching her play with herself as she explored this memory was one of the hottest things that I had ever seen, and my dick was getting harder. I asked her, "are you imagining him fucking you?" She nodded and immediately had an intense orgasm. I was so excited I couldn't control myself and I came all over her stomach.

As we caught our breath, all I could say was "wow."

"Wow is right. You came without me even touching you!"

For years I had repressed any interest in Karen's sex life before we met, but now my curiosity was overwhelming. I said, "Tell me about it."

She replied, "Tell you about what?

"What were you thinking about? You came like a wild woman."

"Why are you interested in that?"

"Well, something really got you going. What was it? Who was the guy?"

"I think it's really strange that you are interested in another guy who fucked me. That was a long time ago and I'm not talking about it."

I had really enjoyed watching Karen come so hard and my curiosity about my wife's past went into overdrive. We continued to enjoy a variety of sexual activities, but, every so often, I would ask her to let me watch her masturbate. She was always hesitant, but she usually did it to please me. I always had to contribute some ideas to really get her going. Once, I told her to try and remember her most enjoyable one-night stand. I asked her about the wildest or most taboo thing that she had ever done. That subject got her going in no time. I tried to get her to describe the experience, but, again, she just couldn't understand my interest and refused to elaborate.

I asked her what was the strangest place that she had ever had sex. I asked her if she remembered the best pussy eater. I asked if she remembered who had taught her how to give blowjobs. I asked her if she remembered the biggest cock she had ever had. (That one got a big response). Sometimes I completely failed, but usually, I could find something that worked. Once I could see that she was responding, I just began to ask more questions or paint more images to lead her on. If I could see that she wasn't responding, I would backtrack and try something different. I always tried to focus on her: what she was feeling, what she was remembering, what she was picturing, what she was imagining. Watching her play with herself and come like crazy while thinking about this stuff always made me horny as hell and I usually played with myself until I came. She often commented on how surprised she was that I got so excited, but that she just couldn't understand my "obsession" and that she just didn't feel comfortable telling me about her past experiences. I tried to explain that I was really interested in the things that turned her on and I loved seeing her enjoy herself sexually, but the door remained shut and I remained disappointed.

One night, I asked her to masturbate for me and she really surprised me when she said "OK, but why don't you tell me a story this time?"

I hesitated and had to think for a bit. After a lot of thought, I decided to tell her about an experience that I had with my first wife, Maggie, before we got married. This was dangerous territory, for several reasons, but it was something that I remembered vividly and one of the hottest things that I had ever experienced.

"OK. I'm going to tell you about something that happened to Maggie and me."

She frowned and said, "What's that?"

I should explain that Karen had always had a thing about my first wife, Maggie. In her mind, she compared herself to Maggie and felt she came up short. No matter how many times I told her that she was completely wrong, that there was a reason we had divorced and that I was happily married to her now, she never really got over it.

I decided to proceed with my story. "We sort of fell into something with another couple"

"What kind of something?"

"We were really drunk and stoned and we sort of played around with them."

"What does played around mean?"

"We swapped partners."

Karen laughed and said, "That's bullshit. Maggie would never have done that. You are making this up."

This was the moment of truth. I replied, "You can believe it or not, but it's all true and I remember every minute of it." I began to tell the story. I told her how we had drunk way too much and smoked way too much pot with this couple, Tommy and Wendy. As we got more messed up the conversation turned to some pretty explicit sexual stuff and soon moved beyond talk. I described Wendy as she remover summer dress and showed that she had nothing on underneath, and that she had very cute, smallish tits, a nice big butt, and an impressive, thick bush. I told her how I convinced Maggie to take off her tube top and show off her perfect, pink tipped tits, and how embarrassed she seemed, but how exciting it felt to see Tommy and Wendy salivating over those tits.

pervo
pervo
27 Followers
12