All Comments on 'Escaping Mommy Mode Ch. 03'

by pervo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago
couples

swapping partners is nothing new and couples have been doing it for years. Even when I was a kid I saw it happening all over our neighborhood. Monogamy can be very boring and most men enjoy seeing their wife fucked by another man, especially if he has a big cock.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
There

There is another commenter saying "most" men enjoy seeing their wife with another man. Where do you get you information that allows you to say "most"? I think you are just projecting your cuckold dreams on others. No man, in the masculine sense of that word, wants or needs to see his wife with anyone else. Maybe a few damaged "males" want this and even fewer need it. Never say most.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Thanks pretty hot chapter protag is a fool.stereotypical male who doesn't know when to stop.

He has gotten her opened up and sexxier acting, but still not wanting to go beyond fantasy. #QuitWhileYoureAhead.

NO, most Men don't fantasize about letting other fuck their cherished wife. Emo Fap Bois might, all your lowlife anony homies might, but most real guys DONT. NFW!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
So far so good.

I'm hoping for the next chapter, but at the same time I'm dreading it. I'm worried that the author is going to have his wife - as another comment already discussed - start actually looking around and finding another man, and cheat with him. Hubby may be going to far with his plan to 'escape the mommy mode'. I hope not.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Slowly Developing

The story is moving along nicely and slowly the action is coming through. Looking forward to reading more of their experiences. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpervo@pervo
I'm just an older guy who enjoys reading about other's experiences, interests, fantasies, fetishes and kinks, and is working on some stories from my past to share.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES