Escaping Mommy Mode Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still think you are making this up but go on." She now had a rather serious look on her face.

I described how Maggie's skirt and panties soon came off, exposing her shaved pussy, how she turned red with embarrassment or arousal, and how she just reached down and grabbed Tommy's dick as he gave her a passionate kiss. I paused and looked over at Karen. Her eyes were closed, she was breathing hard and she was furiously flogging her cunt.

"Go on," she panted.

I admitted to now having a colossal erection, whether from watching my innocent girlfriend behaving in such a wanton manner or from anticipation of what I would soon be doing with Wendy. I told Maggie how much I had enjoyed having my dick sucked by Wendy as Maggie watched and how I was a little upset as I watched Maggie do the same thing to Tommy. I described the mixture of arousal and regret that I had felt when our eyes made contact as I watched Maggie's pussy being stretched as she bounced up and down on Tommy's cock while I squeezed Maggie's round ass and pounded away on her hairy cunt.

I described to Karen how I wondered if Maggie was having the same feelings that I was having. I tried to explain the rush of emotions that I was feeling as Maggie orgasmed on Tommy's cock and he filled her pussy with his sperm. I told her that none of these emotions kept me from pumping a giant load into Wendy, and completely enjoying the feeling.

At this point, Karen's back arched, and her ass lifted off the bed. She almost seemed to be having a seizure as she came. There was more to my story, but I decided that this was a good place to stop.

When she calmed down, Karen softly said, "I still think you are full of shit, but that's a pretty good story anyway." I said nothing.

From that night, on occasion as we laid in bed, Karen would ask me to tell her the story again. I would add a detail here and there and describe more of what we had done. I think that Karen slowly began to believe me. Sometimes, she would even ask me to fuck her "like you fucked Wendy" or "Show me how Tommy fucked Maggie." I was always happy to oblige.

Since I had shared one of my deepest secrets, Karen slowly began to share some of hers.

12