All Comments on 'Escaping the Lighthouse'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 5 years ago
Great

Really good story. Is this stand alone, or will there be more? I'd like to think that the real ghost of the lighthouse pays him a visit as well.

KeithDKeithDover 5 years agoAuthor
Lighthousing

Thanks for asking whether a follow-up is planned for "Escaping the Lighthouse." This is a standalone story with no plans of a follow up. It's one of a series where lighthouses are the settings by habu, "Into the Lighthouse." The Wilmington, Delaware, lighthouse in this story is a real one, located and set up as described, as is the residence on the river below it for a couple of years, at Ellerisie, of F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. The newly found Fitzgerald story featured in this story is not a real one.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Loved the story, but wasn't in the mood for a thriller lol. However, the details and research that you put into your stories, tells just how excellent writer that you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Perhaps since your staying on at the apartment how about incorporating a very sensual visit from the lighthouse ghost that still hangs around the lighthouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...