Escort Meets Family Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim gets a new hold on me.
2k words
4.41
6.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought I would share one of my fantasies. While it features reluctance please remember a woman's consent must always be given.

*********************************************************************************************************

I was just out the shower and rubbed my hair with the towel before discarding it onto the floor. I had changed into an oversized t-shirt ready for a quiet night before bed. I lay down on my bed picking up a book I was about a page in when I heard my mobile buzz. Looking down I saw Jim's name on the screen and I quickly hit the reject button. He had been calling fairly frequently wanting a second go on me. I had told him where to go each time. He threatened to tell my Dad until I had pointed out my Dad would kill him if he knew what he had done to his daughter. It didn't stop him from phoning though. I slammed the book down onto the bed unable to concentrate.

I was still pissed at him for taking advantage of me. It was more than that though. I was even more annoyed that when I thought back to that night I found myself getting so turned on. I caught my hand creeping down between my legs and forced myself to think of something else. Thankfully, the doorbell went and I headed downstairs to answer it.

"You left the key in the door again," my Dad moaned as he pushed past me carrying a big box of beer. He was followed by Jim. They both stank of beer.

"Good to see you again, love," Jim said staring unashamedly at my large chest.

"Bastard," I replied low enough that my Dad wouldn't hear.

"Now, now thats not the way a good girl speaks to someone who has done so much for their family," he laughed.

I just glared at him, a bit confused at what he was talking about. I followed them both through the house and into the kitchen.

"We are celebrating!" my Dad announced looking very pleased with himself. "Good old Jim here, has been made manager and guess who he has hired as a new supervisor."

I ran to my Dad and gave him a big hug. "We will be able to keep the house then," I asked.

"Yes, we will be a bit tight for cash for a couple of months but we will soon be sorted," my Dad replied.

"As long as you don't annoy your new boss" Jim laughed staring at me.

My Dad laughed, oblivious to Jim's true meaning.

"Tonight though we are celebrating, we are off to pick up a takeaway and then we are going to have a few drinks to celebrate," my Dad announced.

"You coming Jim," my Dad asked.

"In that weather and with neither of us fit to drive, I will just stay here if thats alright," he laughed."

"Suit yourself," my Dad replied. "Jess, be nice I don't want to hear you pissed off my new boss," he laughed heading back to the front door.

I stood there glaring at Jim as I heard the front door slam shut.

"You not going to thank your kind old Uncle Jim for saving your family," he asked as he walked slowly towards me.

"Fuck off," I replied backing away from him.

"Did you not hear your Dad tell you to be nice to me," he chided moving closer to me.

"Did you do it to help my Dad or just to get a new hold on me," I accused. I could feel the kitchen island against my back, blocking off any further retreat.

"I think you are going to be a very very good girl for me," he replied his tone was deadly serious. He was close enough that I could feel his foul breath on my cheek.

His hands moved behind me to grab my bottom. He squeezed it before he easily lifted me onto the island. He was right I couldn't refuse but part of me didn't want to refuse.

"Open your legs now," he commanded.

Meekly I obeyed feeling the tshirt move up my legs as I parted my thighs. His rough fingers moved up my warm thighs and to my white cotton panties. He roughly rubbed me through me before he pulled my damp panties to the side.

I heard the sound of a zip and he reached down and pulled his already hard cock out of his trousers. He moved between my legs pushing my thighs wider apart. I felt his cocks brush over my body as it searched for my wet slit.

"After all that shit you gave me it looks like you are as keen as me for a second go," he sneered. I looked down embarrassed.

With that he pushed himself slowly forward. I let out a large gasp as his cock pushed into my tight pussy. The head of his cock pushed past the lips of my pussy and into me. My hands pushed down onto the worktop to balance myself. I looked up to see him staring at my face as he continued to slowly push all the way into me. I opened my mouth and gasped as he fully entered me watching the large smile on his face as he watched my reaction. My right leg moved up his body and my heel pushed him towards me.

He pulled back and slammed into me and again all the time watching me face. He seemed to take pleasure in my discomfort.

"Next time I call you for a fuck you will answer immediately!" he demanded as he continued to thrust hard into my soft body.

"I just nodded," trying to control the mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through my body. I felt so full and struggled to concentrate on anything else. My legs wrapped round his body as I held onto him.

He continued pounding into me. There was suddenly a noise outside and I was brought back to reality.

"Fuck, hurry up, will you," I pleaded.

He upped the pace and I held tightly to him my nails cutting into his back. My ankles locking behind his back. I was getting close.

Just then there was the sound of keys in the door.

"Fuck, please cum," I pleaded

Just then he let out a large gasp and I felt him burst inside me.

Just then we heard the front door open.

I pushed Jim roughly off and hoped down. Jim quickly placed his rapidly shrinking cock back in his trousers.

Just then My Dad staggered in carrying a handful of blue carrier bags from the local takeaway.

"Everyone ok," my Dad asked.

"Fine Dad, Jim was trying to enlighten me with his outdated views on woman," I lied.

My Dad dumped the bags on the worktop knocking one to the floor in his slightly intoxicated state.

"Why don't you two go through and I will bring it in for you," I asked desperate to get my dad away as I felt Jim begin to ooze out of me.

My Dad nodded and headed through to the living room followed by Jim. As Jim got to the door he turned to look at me and laughed as he saw me bend down to adjust my knickers. I straightened my hand covered in his thick cum.

I licked one cum coated finger and gave him a big smile.

I got a bigger laugh at that as he turned to went into the living room.

"Why did I encourage him," I thought as I carefully ran to the toilet.

It wasn't long before my Mum arrived back. She was even more excited than my Dad.

"Thank God," she answered on hearing the news.

"I thought I would end up on the game, the way we were going," she laughed "Or worse Jess".

I nearly choked on my meal at that.

"I'm sorry I offered your husband a job now," Jim joked. Which was followed by bounds of laughter from my parents as I sat there cringing.

I caught myself staring at Jim again. I was super horny. Our kitchen antics had just wound me up and I needed release. With visitors here I couldn't go to my room. Besides I wanted the real thing. I knew Jim would be up for it. I just needed my parents out of the way. Unfortunately that was going to be take time.

As the night proceeded my Mum and Dad got more and more pissed. Jim seemed more in control which was good as I didn't want him unable to get it up. Thankfully my Mum eventually retired for bed. My Dad began to fall asleep with the drink. I gave him a shake awake.

"Dad, Dad! its time for your bed," i shouted helping to pull him up from the sofa.

My Dad half asleep got up and without a word left the room putting his hand up as a goodbye.

I heard my Dad half slip on the stairs before the slow thuds upstairs continued.

I walked over to Jim and straddled him and got a nice moan from him as I settled on his lap.

"No threats. No blackmail and you still want old Jim," he laughed.

I ignored him and brushed my hair behind my shoulder.

His mouth moved to nuzzle into my cleavage. I pushed my arms to my side. Jim gave my t-shirt a sharp pull down and my breasts sprang free from their encasement. His mouth went straight to my right nipple taking sucking hard on it. His teeth grazed my nipple as he let it out of his mouth to stare at me.

I reached between us and unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his zip down. Reaching down I pulled his semi hard cock out. Wrapping my hands behind his neck I lent down and kissed him. It was our first actual kiss. I opened my mouth and let his tongue explore my warm mouth. His hands roughly squeezed my breasts as we made out on the sofa.

I knelt up and pulled my knickers to the side. Grabbing his now hard cock and positioning it under me.

"I need this," I admitted as I slowly sank onto his cock letting out a loud moan.

His hands were fixed to my tits as I slowly bounced up and down on his cock.

Somehow it didn't feel quite right. I increased the pace and looked down at him. There was a smile on his face. For me though it just wasnt working. I stood up and was greeted by a confused look.

"Sorry, its just not...." I explained.

He stood up in anger. "What the fuck!" he replied.

He stared at me angrily before a smile of realisation appeared on his face.

"Not the same excitement is it," he accused.

I didnt get the chance to think long. He roughly grabbed and pulled me to the other side of the sofa. He quickly spun my around and bent me over the back of the chair. He kicked my legs widening my stance. He roughly forced his way back inside me. My body offering no resistence.

"Fucking little slut," he whispered in my ear as he fucked me hard. "You will give me that pussy whenever I fucking tell you or I will fucking ruin your family."

His words were having as much an effect on me as his cock.

I could hear the scrape of the sofa as it moved forward with every thrust.

He continued to thrust roughly into me.

My breathing was getting heavier an heavier. I could feel my orgasm build as I let out a cry. Jims rough hand covered my mouth as I continued to cry out into his hand. He didn't slow down. I bit his hand and he sped up even more thrusting harder and harder. He finally let out a large moan and collapsed on top of me. His weight crushing me into the sofa.

He was right I was a fucking little slut but at the moment I couldn't care. I just felt fucked and satisfied.

He pulled his large weight off of me and wiped his cock against my tshirt.

"How would you like a job as a secretary," he asked.

I turned and pushed my long hair out of my face and looked at him intrigued.