Escort Mixup Ch. 04

Story Info
Selfish girls don't grow on trees...
15.1k words
4.83
4.5k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

All characters involved in any kind of romantic or sexual context are over 18. And all of them are fictional, as the story itself.

*****************************************

Clara had some troubled periods in her past. Not always but unfortunately, when it most mattered, in her early adolescence.

She had to move to her grandmother's house, which was in another town, due to some problems at home.

She didn't have many friends in this new place and the ones she had didn't care for her at all. In this new life, nothing was like she used to be at home.

She was far from being confident and perfect like 'Clementine'.

At least she didn't look like she was.

She wasn't an ugly duckling cliche, she didn't have idiotic large glasses, her face wasn't full of pimples but she didn't know how to care for her hair, she didn't have fancy clothes, she was feeling and acting insecure and socially distant.

Her dysfunctional family, their temporary money problems didn't let her find the strength in the crowd she had to stay. Knowing that there were still problems at home didn't let her find the motivation to make a new start in this place.

She always felt she didn't belong.

She kept telling her mother that the girls in this school or neighborhood were spoiled brats and they annoyed her a lot.

Especially when her father left and her mother with all her bitterness, moved to this town as well, the happy lives of others annoyed her more. She wasn't stupid, she knew it wasn't their fault. But she couldn't help herself. This was a feeling of envy mixed with a bit of hatred.

Except one of them.

That girl was special among them. As if she was doing it on purpose, she frequently talked about her father, how a great man he was. This was annoying.

Her envious grudge increased when Clara was once invited to her birthday party at their lovely house.

She never had such a birthday, with so many people celebrating her birth, her existence. And how that girl's father pampered her. She didn't want to show how depressed she was but when the girl came and said "Come on buzzkill, stop sitting there alone. Come to the front garden", Clara wanted to punch her.

She didn't even ask her why she was sulking.

She probably wasn't aware how Clara could be feeling but still. She was giving Clara traumas; how could she not empathize with her?

Then, that brat's mother caught her attention.

She wasn't a distant woman, not like her own mother. She was a beautiful, very elegant and sweet woman. Too sweet to be that girl's mother.

She saw her only once that day but she couldn't forget her.

"Are you OK?" she asked Clara, with the softest voice.

"Err, yes mam, thank you" was all she could say. She just wanted to leave. But the woman didn't leave her alone and brought her cake and caressed her hair after giving it to her.

That slight kindness mattered a lot for Clara at the moment, she could be the only person there who helped her ease her pain. This could be the first time she didn't feel that much alone.

She didn't leave the party and watched that beautiful woman when she was running around, trying her best for her daughter's important day. Since she first saw her in their short encounter, probably without being aware, she felt different about her. In an innocent way, in a way she couldn't name. She couldn't take her eyes off of her that day. She wondered how it would be to have a mother like her. But she wasn't sure that was all.

She didn't have a chance to go to their house again and she managed to fit in at the school somehow. At least, she didn't show her emotions anymore. Her skin was getting thicker.

Just before high school was over, she realized that she was feeling funny when a couple of girls were around her. They were the opposite of 'nice girls' but they were very beautiful, in their very expensive outfits. And they behaved like they owned the world.

She wasn't a type to dwell on such things, she wasn't afraid to consider if she was OK with such new inclinations.

She still liked boys; this discovery didn't change that. But she learned something about herself. She had that irresistible urge to try anything she found interesting.

One day, she started to play with herself, thinking about one of those girls. Probably all boys at the school were doing the same every day, together with some of the girls. They were hard to ignore.

That was the exact moment when something else was unleashed in her mind.

That girl's mother replaced the hot brat she was thinking about. She tried to think of that girl, the sexy short showing her butt cheeks, but no, that woman was coming back each time. And thinking about her excited her more. Maybe she had a thing for mature women.

Or...

She didn't have a single clue that she found that woman attractive. Not like this. What if that woman was the reason? The reason of such changes, making her find those girls hot? Maybe her repressed feelings for that woman made her turn bisexual, unknowingly. The thought of being changed by her made Clara aroused. As if that woman possessed her years ago.

She was realizing many things that day. The thought of being manipulated by someone sounded hot. She didn't have a clue that 'manipulating someone' would make her feel even hotter at that point.

But there was a problem. She was that girl's mother. Wanting her mother that much didn't feel right. Especially when her imagination was mostly limited to kissing her. Besides a few other things.

She was naive, living in the mainstream back then.

Still, this didn't stop her. She kept masturbating, thinking about that woman's perfect legs, her sweet face, her lips and her breasts.

Whenever she thought about that woman, she was also remembering who she was, whose mother she was. This never changed. The only changing thing was the magnitude of those feelings. She disliked the girl more while almost falling in love with the woman she created in her mind. Or, the woman who seeded such lesbian thoughts in her head, without even moving a muscle. This thought, the thought of being turned lesbian by that woman was increasing her bonds with her. She used that fantasy many times when masturbating.

Once or twice, she even fantasized marrying that woman. Then in one of her darker moods, she extended this thought, picturing herself as that girl's stepmother or whatever it was called. To make her miserable.

Her mind became less occupied with them in time. She had no complicated thoughts but she knew she still didn't like that brat. And probably because of that, she never could focus on her mother and her desire for her, without remembering her daughter. She couldn't dream of being real lovers with her, not peacefully.

She learned how to dress and how to keep herself attractive. She was surprised to see how easy that was for her. She discovered that it was a piece of cake for her to pick up guys.

She managed to get acceptance from a local College.

In her novice days, she made mistakes. It took some time to realize that most of the boys weren't interested in a relationship, all they wanted was to score.

She was a hottie and the boys loved to talk around when they got to fuck her.

This didn't stop her but she learned how to make the boys hesitate to talk afterwards. She noticed how vulnerable their manhood was and simple comparisons with previous guys, true or not, made them act different. These were her baby steps. She quickly learned that beauty was nothing without wit.

In her first year, a girl from the dorms invited her to her room. Her name was Drew. They had a chat for a while.

Clara was surprised when the girl moved closer and started to kiss her.

At first, she was a bit timid. She wasn't the type of the girls she admired. But in a short time, when the girl's face was between her legs, she was game. She tasted her first pussy, breasts and hot girly lips that day.

After her first lesbian sex, she started to change quickly. She wanted to try different kinks. There were many out there.

That girl kept visiting her but Clara got bored quickly. According to her, they were curious, they tried girl on girl fun and that was it.

When Clara started to ditch her, she called more. One night, she came to Clara's room and when Clara didn't want to do anything, she pleaded her.

This was interesting. She enjoyed this and this turned her on. She let the girl go down on her that night.

Clara dated a few guys during this period and noticed how this turned that girl crazy. At first, she found this a bit strange. Seeing how she was getting obsessed with Clara, she understood this was more than having some sexual fun on the side.

Every time she visited Clara, she was falling in love with her even more and she couldn't believe when she literally started to beg her.

These were all confusing but very intriguing. Watching her beg like that, knowing that she was begging her to let her go down on her again, felt very flattering and arousing.

When she let her, watching how eager and enthusiastic the girl became, made it even more interesting. The way she was sucking, licking was awesome to watch. She realized that Drew wasn't getting enough of her bodily fluids. She wondered how she tasted. She pushed her head and inserted her finger in her pussy. Drew was watching this like a rabid dog. Clara moved her finger to her mouth and tasted.

Her expression was like 'Eh, not bad." There wasn't anything special in that taste according to her. Drew looked like she protested, as Clara insulted a divine thing. When she let her, she attacked her pussy, showing Clara that it was the best tasting thing in the world. Clara understood that this was about the image of the owner in the dog's eyes.

This was the last time.

After that, she kept trying to convince Clara only to hear a few 'maybes'. And Clara learned that this made the girl even more devoted. Seeing another girl begging to kiss her private parts was like a revelation to her. She even enjoyed talking to her about this.

"You are embarrassing both of us. I mean another girl begging me to kiss my..." and watched how horny this made the girl. She couldn't stop taunting her.

"I mean, it was a momentary naughty day at first. We explored each other. I don't know how it came to this. You're kissing my legs, looking in my eyes and, sorry for repeating this but, begging me. And, for what? For me to allow you to take my hand's place? Use your mouth to get off?"

She was blushing, hugging her leg more, kissing her thighs. Clara thought that this didn't have a limit. She could insult her in any way, only to make her fall for her more.

And she couldn't hold her laughter when she timidly said "Yes. Use my mouth whenever you want. Don't masturbate. Use me. I love your taste."

This was a bit too extreme, even for Clara. She regretted playing with her like that. She was a bit worried that she unleashed a stalker. She decided to cool this thing off for good.

Drew almost became a puppy for a long time, until she lost her hope.

Clara was a smart girl.

She could understand this wasn't only about that girl or herself. There had to be something related to the zest of submission or domination. Both were interesting.

She already tasted domination. She could try the other one too.

In a short time, she decided that power balance during sex or relationships wasn't that thrilling. She liked this game.

Even the idea of letting someone dominate her sounded fun. She decided to try that once if any opportunity appeared; it looked like it had a different kick. More than just fun. Like dominating someone, this seemed to be deep too.

Of course, if she met a girl who could make her want to beg. By begging, she was thinking of asking more than once. Of course, she wasn't going to put herself in Drew's situation.

And the opportunity found her.

Her first time was with one of the jocks' girlfriend, Cora. They had a moment with her at the pub and they both seemed to be interested in going further. The girl kissed Clara in the restroom but then she freaked out. She probably remembered her boyfriend or status at the school.

The next few days, Clara kept thinking about that kiss. She called her a few times and only after her last call, she realized this wasn't much different than what Drew did to her.

Her first reaction was self-resentment. Putting herself in Drew's situation was embarrassing.

She stopped calling Cora.

But she didn't stop thinking about her, she really desired that beauty. Maybe it was the first time she was into someone. Someone real. Someone within her reach, realistic. Not like that girl's mother.

Then she started to think how gratified Drew was when providing pleasure to Clara, right after begging her. After calling her for days, visiting her room many times. She thought that these had to be part of that descend process. Before begging. Begging was the breaking point. She was surprised that she was considering those.

This helped her decide to pursue that curiosity of hers.

Her urge was stronger than her embarrassment. She wanted Cora in any way and she wasn't completely against trying Drew's kink as well.

Clearly, Cora wasn't going to give her a chance if she kept trying like that. She wasn't still sure but she decided to make it her plan b. She would prefer to be lovers with that girl, she was incredibly beautiful and she liked her as a person.

That night she walked to Cora's dorm building and knocked at her door. When the girl opened the door, Clara could see she liked seeing Clara. Maybe she was desiring her too. She just was determined to live them only in her head.

Clara just asked her to let her in, just for a short conversation.

Half an hour later, Clara was telling her that she was the most beautiful person she ever saw and just because of her, she wanted to kiss a girl for the first time.

At that moment, she was genuinely trying to convince her and she wasn't lying. Except the kissing part.

When Cora said "I'm not a lesbian and I have a boyfriend", Clara's mood changed. She understood that she was going to resist. These were her reasons to try the submissive thing, part of her probably wanted to do it more than she thought. And it made her hornier.

She didn't linger much, decided to add some self-humiliation; thinking 'now or never'.

"I'm not a lesbian too. But you make me want to act like one."

"Stop Clara, that's wrong." she couldn't hide her arousal.

"You don't have to see that as being lesbian. Not on your part. You deserve attention from anyone. Boy or girl. You deserve satisfaction any way you want."

Those flattering and naughty words were making Cora blush. She liked hearing those. It was obvious that she was constantly getting turned on.

"You keep being straight. Let me be your lesbian." She moved down from the couch, touching her knees, slowly moving between her legs, caressing them "Please".

That 'please' was a bit hard for her to say. She wanted to try everything but this was something she never did before. She hadn't even pleaded to her mother in her life.

The girl's face was changing every second. Getting horny, embarrassed, arrogant. She was admiring herself as Clara talked, then getting hornier. She was staring at her in a different way.

Minutes ago, even when Clara was trying to convince her, they appeared to be equals. It was about two people wanting to be together, one resisting because of her own reasons, while the other one was trying to change her mind.

But after those last few minutes, Cora was the center of everything in that room and Clara was helplessly pleading her to give her a chance.

And that made both girls very horny. Clara was a bit uncomfortable about this situation but seeing how Cora started to get confident in a few seconds, she got the gist of this submission fantasy. She liked it. It wasn't something she would or could stay in but for the moment this was very arousing.

She started doing that as part of her curiosity but as Cora's behaviors started to change, as Clara realized that she was truly hoping that Cora let her move forward, this became genuine. She was feeling the need to beg her. She was determined to do whatever it took, just to have some sort of sex with that girl. Any sort.

"Clara, I don't know."

"Please Cora, please let me pleasure you. You don't have to leave your boyfriend. I will come when you want relief. Just let me."

When Clara kissed her knee, she bit her lower lip.

Clara couldn't believe how extreme this was. She guessed right. This was hot. Drew had a reason.

"Go on, keep talking."

Cora's words were still naive.

But they were both inexperienced. For both of them, these words were very extreme. Cora couldn't believe she said those and Clara couldn't believe she heard them. They both were in a point of no return. They both knew Clara was going to kiss Cora's pussy, when Cora gave her permission.

"Yes, as I said, you make me want to be used by you. For your pleasure. Just for your satisfaction. Making both of us happy."

She was ready.

But she still wasn't letting her go, she was resisting Clara's efforts to part her legs.

Clara was trying to choose her words carefully. Without scaring her. She already passed the point of doing it without putting herself completely in a pathetic situation, she already declared her submission.

And that girl deserved anyone's submission, she was incredibly beautiful.

"Please do not tell this to anyone. I can't think of my situation if anyone learns that. That I'm begging you to let me give you oral satisfaction."

Cora's expression changed immediately.

Those last words relieved her. Clara was as much afraid as she was, that this would be heard. In fact, Clara had to be the one who should be hesitating. She was aware that this was embarrassing for her.

And, knowing all those, she still couldn't resist begging Cora. She was that irresistible. She was one of her kind, even making one of the hottest girls in school beg her.

Of course, she wouldn't want this to be heard. She was risking her reputation for what? She finally got verbal on Clara.

"You're aware that you're begging me to give me oral satisfaction, right?" then she got bolder, probably because of the estrogen and the flattering words.

"You want to eat my pussy and you're begging me to let you?" She loved using her words "Risking all your reputation, on your knees like that?"

That was it.

These words even startled Clara. She lost her hidden cool inner sense of self. She was feeling the pressure of this humiliation over her dignity. And she was flooding down there. She didn't approve or like any part of this but she accepted that this was one of the hottest things she ever experienced.

While Clara was looking at her in disbelief, Cora smirked and parted her legs. The embarrassed expression on her face didn't matter, she was aware that she was owning this girl.

Clara couldn't wait anymore. She slowly lowered her head and moved forward, under her skirt.

When she started to kiss her mound over the panties, she heard the girl moan and then say "OK, you may lick my pussy. But for only this once. I won't let you do it again. I don't care how much you beg me."

Cora was enjoying this moment more than both of them could have imagined.

Clara still wasn't sure why she said those last words.

Maybe she wasn't being dominant or something like that. Not completely. Maybe she was trying to make sure this ended there. Without risking her reputation or her relationship.

But Cora realized how cruel and insulting her words were after talking. And, seeing Clara's face, how puzzled she was while still obediently kissing her mound, she felt how superior she was. Her expression changed again. This time she wasn't blushing.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers