Escort Mixup Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, she wanted to hug her. For that kind and sweet gesture. But she didn't want to ruin their fantasy. She wanted them to remain hers, giving her pleasure as long as she spent their money.

"Fine."

And she registered herself to that site as an escort, after signing some contracts.

She promised herself for one principle. She was going to stay dignified and she wasn't going to do anything she didn't like or want. At least, when choosing a client.

She accepted new customers for regular or affordable prices at first but she never did regular after the she let them taste the 'sample'. They always had to pay a lot more just to see her again.

Depending on her mood, she chose a male client to fuck her, men or women to submit to her and once, a dominant woman.

Her first clients were always submissives. She practiced whatever she learned or whatever she found interesting on them. She found her boundaries; the things she found arousing and the limits that she had to stop. Because those submissive people could be really weird.

Nothing confused her. In her mind, she was a dominant girl and she wanted to be worshipped.

But she didn't stop trying other fantasies.

When she first accepted a man who wasn't clearly submissive, she felt excited.

The guy specifically selected rough, dominant sex, anal and breeding. He was going to be the stud and she was going to be his mare to breed. This was the simplest, traditional, even ancient form of being a whore. And, thinking like that, she was already flooding down there when she was knocking the hotel room's door.

To her disappointment, the guy was a normal looking guy, probably a married man with children. She assumed that he was probably using this service to blow off some steam, to preserve his masculinity which was dissolving in that domestic life. Or, he was a pervert. She had no idea.

She understood that he wasn't a woman-hater type, he just liked rough sex. Or, what that definition meant to him.

He fucked her good, without being rude. More than the fucking, she found the idea of letting him put his stranger cock in her vagina for a few dollars arousing. The last pair of socks she bought were more expensive than the money he was paying and almost half of that money was going to the site. Such a client had no promise for the upcoming, high-cost purchases.

It was good that she still liked to fuck men, she was happy when she left. It was also interesting that 'regular sex' was a fantasy for her, in her 'normal sex' routine. This was a cheap whore fantasy for Clara.

And that woman who wanted to dominate a young girl. That was another story.

When she was still novice, she was tempted to accept a mature woman who wanted to dominate some young girl. She clearly added a note as 'only 19-22 years old girls'. She didn't want regular; she directly wanted the weekend package.

Before closing the deal, she asked a few questions. Clara thought that she was timid and she wanted to be sure before going down that road.

As her questions changed, she thought that she was starting her game beforehand. Because she wasn't kind and she was talking down on her.

After some inquiries, the woman asked "Do you only take dominant customers?"

Clara couldn't be sure what to say. Maybe they were alike, she could be considering being submissive to Clara for a period in the long weekend.

"No. Normally I take submissive clients. Or the ones curious about submission. You will be my first dominant client." She thought this was a mistake after she sent this response.

While waiting for an answer, she received a message from the site telling her that the client paid and scheduled their weekend.

That was interesting. Clara guessed right, probably.

That was the only dominant client she booked, ever.

She still liked that sort of kink time to time. This didn't change, even after that woman. Only, she wasn't going to do it professionally.

She was excited when she was getting prepared.

But that was a mistake.

She would be a bit more concerned if she set her preferences carefully when she decided to try submitting to a female client. And she didn't read hers when her name came up.

That weekend taught her many things.

First of all, technically, she learned that the * or deluxe elasticity was solely for the customer. The escort had no rights to change their minds after the meeting was set.

And she learned how important her settings were or how south things could go if she didn't do her client reviews thoroughly. To see if there were preferences like 'whipping deluxe' in client settings.

Finally, she learned that when the 'complete slavery deluxe' was selected by the dominant client, her fate would be in the client's hands, if she accepted it.

Of course, there were general warnings and rules regarding the health of the client and the escort. And there were more detailed warnings when a client selected any of such categories.

Clara later found out that the client had the right to continue as she liked, even if the escort begged her to stop, or no matter what. Those categories were for experienced masochistic escorts, not for curious kinky girls like Clara. Maybe that was why the woman didn't linger and paid the money when she understood that Clara was a newbie in this. Probably, she wanted true resistance.

She was still in her novice period; sex and any kink were just a game for her. Experimenting was good, she was learning what she liked or not. She found very interesting and diverse triggers which made her horny on the way. And there were many.

Elevating some other woman's ego? She already knew she liked that. This was the second time she was trying this since Cora. Before she went to the woman's house, she unrealistically hoped to see a hottie.

Clara was surprised to see the woman when she opened the door. She was a very short, petite but curvy woman. She had glasses and she wasn't beautiful or ugly. Someone you wouldn't notice on the street. Her first thought was that she could be a secretary or a teacher. She didn't say hello, she didn't even smile. She waited for her to enter.

At first, Clara thought that she had second thoughts. As if she was timid about this kink of hers, as if she was trying it for the first time. Maybe she wanted to try things after seeing them online.

She couldn't be more wrong.

As Clara entered the house, she told her to undress and follow her.

Clara didn't know that she was going to make Clara regret going there in a short time that night. She learned the real meaning of begging for mercy.

She started with light bondage using chains and the rings on the wooden pillars in her bedroom, keeping her arms and legs apart, standing. Then the slapping and insults came. She kept arranging her chains, shortening them, up to a point where Clara could hardly move.

When her confinement increased and the woman constantly got rougher on her; this started to worry Clara. Things didn't look good for her and she wanted this to end soon.

But the bitch hired her to spend the whole fucking weekend in her house.

Her username was NoSafeWords. She should've guessed this. She wanted her to address her as 'Madame'. Not mistress, not queen or goddess. Sounded sophisticated.

Then, she got a bit relieved seeing how the woman slowly got turned on.

She started talking about her satisfaction, looking at Clara's lips, holding them harshly and pulling, saying that those lips were soon going to be pleasuring her pussy. She couldn't stop talking about how she was going to feed her cum to her. For Clara, this meant things were about to get 'normal' and hot.

She thought wrong again.

Before she let her relax, she put a leash on her neck that had a chain going through a ring on the floor. She started to release the chains on her arms when she was pulling the chain on her neck, making sure that no chain was loose, hurting her arms and neck, making her kneel, then bow in front of her. Not by ordering and not by breaking her dignity. She was doing this herself, forcing her down; Clara was a prop there.

This was the first time she was feeling helpless like that. She was going through a very different adventure than she ever experienced.

She never physically forced anyone to do something in her life or the other way around.

If she wasn't concerned about her wellbeing, she could bear these. But in this situation, knowing that this woman could do anything to her without even asking her opinion, she was feeling sick with apprehension. It wasn't surprising to see that this was also very arousing.

Since the chains on her ankles were still short, she was still bowing to her as she spoke and moved closer to her. The woman was telling her thoughts about spoiled young girls like Clara, while walking around in front of her. All Clara could see was her black high heels and ankles. She came too close, after her short speech.

Clara panicked when she felt her high heel pressing on her head. This was incredible. This wasn't just humiliation; she was giving her physical pain and fear for her life. If she could see her face, she would panic more. The woman apparently hated her, she was looking down, as if she was crushing some disgusting bug.

"What did you think, huh, you little whore? You made me pay you a lot. As if you deserve a high price. I bought you and you sold yourself to me. Did you think I wasn't going to get my money's worth? I can't hear you whore!" She was hitting her, spanking, punching her buttocks every few seconds while almost crushing her head under her shoe.

Clara was whimpering, saying "please, stop, it hurts"

"Beg me, whore!"

"Please, stop Madame. I beg you. Please don't hurt me." She thought these were what she wanted to hear.

But when she begged, the woman was getting crueler. She was probably seeing this as asking for her consent for the upcoming part. To be her object. Her belonging.

"Yes, I'm your owner. You're my thing. I do whatever I want with my things." and out of nowhere, a leash came out. She understood that when it landed on her bare back. She tried to take it, hoping that her silence would cool her enthusiasm.

"Dominant, my ass!" she was hissing through her teeth when hitting with all her power. Her hits were getting harder in each one. When the tip of the short whip hit Clara's pussy, she shrieked and shouted "Are you crazy? Let me go!" She hated pain.

There was silence and no movement for a while.

She couldn't look up, couldn't see her face. The tiny woman released the chain a bit, to let her look her in the eye.

And seeing her face froze Clara's blood. She knew there was something wrong with that woman. She didn't think that she would kill or mutilate her but her eyes clearly showed that she was enjoying the genuine fear in Clara's eyes.

Maybe she was wishing she could go further, wishing there were no laws. For a second, Clara wondered if there were any missing escorts in her site, if there was a secretly provided service, without the knowledge of the escorts. She was in fear.

Besides, considering the way she acted, she could harm her by mistake. She didn't think there was a certification for safely torturing people.

The woman's phone was ringing but she didn't care. She was watching Clara, apparently angry with her last words. And she started to slap her face, together with some kicks on various parts of her body. In a few minutes, she was panting in sweat but not stopping.

Then her phone rang with another tone. And she stopped. Clara could see her walk away to the phone. Those short, delicate looking legs were soaked in sweat and they looked threatening to her paradoxically.

She was breathless when she answered the phone. Clara could see sweat dropping from her hair. She heard her name then. "This is Norma...", still panting, "...yes, OK, I'll swap shifts with her on Monday. Thank you, Mr. Conrad."

'Norma' she thought, as if she discovered an important secret about her. Since Clara came to this house, she was wondering who she was, what she did for a living.

'Swapping shifts'? That didn't sound like a cool job. And, she probably answered this call because it was from her work. Her lousy job had to be important for that soulless woman. 'Norma' probably saved money for this weekend for months. She had to be one of those people who hated their jobs and wages, if not their lives. And she probably acted like that because she wanted to make someone pay for this injustice.

When she was thinking, she saw her petite tormenter walking back. She wondered how such a tiny woman could be so scary.

And Norma kept hurting her. She hit her, inserted her finger in her ass in the harshest ways, pinched her nipples. She loved giving pain.

She inserted her finger in her mouth and made Clara suck it, looking in her eyes. She slowly took that finger out, moved it to her back and as Clara could understand, she probably inserted it in her own asshole. Her arm was moving as she bit her lips, without breaking eye contact with Clara. She was making sure that Clara understood where that finger was and how deep it was moving there.

She slowly moved her hand to her own face, smelled that finger and moved it to Clara's mouth. When Clara tried to move her head away, she first hit her with her other hand and then pulled the chain to make her bow again. She slowly lowered herself, putting her knee on her head and pressing hard. Clara's face was sideways and she couldn't move. She watched the finger approach her nose.

"Smell it" she said.

She didn't need to. She knew where it was and she could get the smell without smelling.

She pushed her knee down "I said smell my shitty finger."

She wanted to hear her smell it. Clara inhaled from her nose and that smell registered in her nose clearly. It wasn't covered in shit or something like that, it didn't feel icky but it had a significant smell. She was making sure that Clara would be aware what she was going to force her to do.

"Suck it clean now. Watch the teeth or I'll break them" as she forced the finger in her mouth. She kept it there and pressed on her head with her knee until Clara started to suck and lick her finger. When she got what she wanted, she released the chain, held her hair and put her on her knees, still with the finger in her mouth.

She pulled the finger out. This time she turned her back, slid her panties aside to give Clara a good view of her anus. She slowly put her fingertip on it, made small circles there before she pressed on the tight opening. Carla watched the finger enter her shithole again. She couldn't take her eyes away as it moved in and out. She took it out, turned to her, before bringing it back to Clara's face. Clara couldn't believe how she made her want to kiss that asshole.

Without being told, she smelled it deep and started sucking it.

When she removed the finger out, she held her hand in front of her face and it didn't take long for Clara to start kissing her hand. She slapped her and made her kiss her hand again. This went on until Clara started to say "Thank you Madame" in each kiss. Then, without any reason, she started to slap her hard again.

When she stopped and pulled the chain to make her bow again, Clara was acting exactly the way she trained her, thanking her constantly with tears in her eyes.

"Thank me properly my whore, show me how sorry you are" she said, removing her shoes, inches away from her nose.

This was a universal thing, Clara understood that. Even such a psycho found this symbolic action important.

She stared at the mature, dainty foot which moved under her nose. She was aware of the subtle smell of some other woman's foot, feeling humiliated, desperate and insulted beyond her belief. She was moving those tiny toes in front of her face, clearly mocking her. She was sure that 'Norma' was looking down, waiting for Clara to understand she had no choice. She was going to kiss her foot and thank her for it.

Clara didn't want to touch that foot or feed her ego anymore but she had the urge to. Something was telling her to let go, that she already lost and she had to give this woman whatever she wanted. Until she was satisfied. And, to try and find some satisfaction in this torture for herself.

And as any other new kinky thought made her feel, she started to get hornier.

It didn't take long and she kissed another woman's foot for the first time. This was harder for her than sucking that ass smelling finger, dipped in Norma's ass sauce.

And it was that woman's foot. This wasn't her thing but she understood the general idea. How doing this made others feel. Up to that moment, she only cared about the pain or her safety. This was the moment she realized that her soul was in pain too. That woman was damaging her personality.

And this was very hot. She wanted others to feel like that. To feel this complete submission in front of Clara.

She was right about all this foot thing.

After she was kissing her foot and thanking her, she heard her chuckle. She wasn't even aware that Norma chuckled when Clara started to suck and lick her toes. She was enjoying to see how she broke this so called 'dominant' girl. Probably, having a perfect beauty at her feet was also increasing her pleasure.

Then she removed her skirt and panties, squatted down above her head and said "Eat it dog. Lap on it. Satisfy my cunt."

This was the most arousing moment for Clara up to that moment. She wanted to satisfy her cunt. She wanted to do it very much.

'But how?' she thought. She had her face looking down, ankles confined by the chain, there was little room for her to move.

As Clara was trying to find a way to reach her, she was going mad, punching her body "What are you waiting for whore? Eat it I said!"

"Please Madame, I can't reach" she was trying to calm her down and give her the satisfaction before this went too far. She was hoping things would be easier at this point.

Norma held her hair and twisted her head, until there were one or two inches between her soaking, hairy pussy and Clara's mouth. She moved her tongue out, tried to reach it. Norma was watching her efforts, with a despising expression on her face. She clearly didn't find her efforts satisfactory.

When she couldn't reach, Norma held her tongue with one hand and started to pull it towards her pussy. She was also pulling her head. She wasn't moving her pussy an inch; she was stretching Clara's neck and tongue.

When her tongue touched her pussy, she started to move the tongue on her pussy, not the other way around.

Clara could guess how stupid and pathetic her face looked, especially in the eyes of Norma. She was looking at her without blinking her eyes. It had to be very satisfying to see that beautiful girl's face like that.

The pain was unbearable but she wouldn't say this wasn't hot.

She couldn't be sure how long this lasted. She made Clara look in her eyes the whole time, looking back at her with the coldest eyes. It was obvious that she was using Clara's agony and pain to stimulate herself.

Only when she decided to have her orgasm, she released her leash a bit and used Clara's face to grind her pussy on. She was exerting her weight on her face, making Clara hurt even more.

"Suck it bitch!" she was saying when she came. And Clara loved every second of Norma's orgasm, even if she tried to deny it in her head.

She kept her on a leash the whole weekend, making her follow her on all fours. She was under the table when she had her meals, she was watching her pee when she had to go.

And she learned another thing from Norma that day, which was going to take place in her repertoire.

She didn't warn her, didn't prepare her. She peed in front of Clara, stood up and wiped her pussy on Clara's mouth and face.