Escort Mixup Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an interesting way, Clara found that kinky and very hot. For both parties.

This weekend wasn't a fair game but Nora won by all means.

The whole weekend, Clara experienced what it was to be a real slave and learned how a real sadistic dominant woman looked like.

And she forgot what she was fantasizing since she arrived there. Instead of smacking her and running away, she preferred to remain in her 'broken whore' state.

When the woman was waiting for her to leave at the door, looking up, she walked out, turned back, first kneeled and then bowed down to kiss her feet saying 'Thank you for sparing your object, Madame. I was yours to ruin."

She thought such a stupid thing to say would be appreciated by this mini-devil.

When she stood up, she expected to see a smirk or another reaction, just one more final humiliation but without moving a single muscle on her face, Norma closed the door.

That last moment almost made Clara cum, while standing outside, looking at the closed door. This was even more arousing than what she sought for.

For a few seconds she didn't want to leave. She felt like asking her to let her in for a few more days. For free. She was fascinated to see the power of her methods on a person. If Clara didn't have a dominant nature, if she wasn't in peace with all sorts of fantasies and her sexual self, she probably would be knocking on that door.

She was going to digest this and make use of this experience in the future.

She had an itch to go to her house again, due to some very hot moments she couldn't forget.

Norma's 'vacant days' dropped into her inbox a couple of times in the following months.

She even answered one time. Couldn't help herself, she was feeling too turned on that day.

But it took more than 2 weeks for her bruises to disappear and she wasn't acting when she thanked her for sparing her. That fear wasn't a joke, she was afraid to go again.

Still, when she answered her, she knew it was a mistake. Going there, enduring such a torment could change her.

The woman's response was clear.

"I'll pay the site's fee. That's it. You'll do it for free."

Clara was very turned on by her words. Her arrogant confidence in the impact of her training was incredible. She knew Clara was itching for it.

Was this similar to her 'tester' tactic? Was Norma doing this regularly? Paying for the first time and 'accepting' the broken slave's service for free afterwards? 'Wow' Clara thought.

And after reading this a few times and masturbating, she was still mesmerized by her confident words.

She said "Yes, Madame." She wanted to live that fantasy one more time. This was going to be the last time.

Then another message came.

"Next time you come here, I will be using your mouth as my toilet to piss in. And you will be my toilet paper when I shit. I know you liked how it tastes."

This wasn't a threat or dare. She was telling her not to come back unless she wanted to clean her shitty ass.

Clara's curiosity and kink had limits. Not that these weren't arousing her. But she still had her dignity intact, it wasn't worth it. But it wasn't easy for her not to accept it.

She masturbated to that message too. She couldn't believe how such things were turning her on. It had to be about that woman and the psychological shift she experienced at her hands.

"That, I don't know" she wrote.

And Norma ended the conversation.

Clara didn't reject her in a solid way, she was negotiating. And at this point, Norma dumped her ass, knowing how Clara was wagging her tail to be under her feet, to suffer the pain for her again. Also, for free.

She still found the idea of going to her house hot but she set her limits to curiously dominant/sadistic women, for her not-so-frequent 'perversions'. She could lose her personality in the hands of this woman.

She wondered if there were other dominant women who had such extraordinary inclinations once in a while. She thought she was dominant back then. She was a rookie compared to her future self.

Norma was in a different category for Clara. The word dominant sounded too naive to describe her. And by excluding her, she could still say she was dominant herself.

Except the weekend at Norma's, she had no problems doing this work. This one left a scar, a deep mental one. And it seemed like this was going to stay with her all her life too.

Also, this incident made Clara act crueler to her clients and torture them, at least psychologically. She wanted to see desperation in people's eyes. She probably lost most of her innocence that weekend.

And her submissive fantasy desires visited her more frequently.

The other clients were mostly fun but still mainly business for her.

Until Nadia.

That first night at the hotel, she didn't stare like that because of her Sylvie costume.

As everyone probably guessed, she recognized the woman of her dreams. When Nadia was experiencing her confusions and panic, Clara was in shock too, at least after she understood who she was.

Even Clara -or as Nadia knew her, Clementine- couldn't put a finger on how she felt at that moment, not exactly.

Maybe she was embarrassed, thinking that Nadia could recognize her, that she could tell people about her profession.

Even worse, she could despise her choices in life. Her thoughts were important.

She was also trying to process her feelings. Lately, she was wondering if she was in love with an unreal character, that she shaped in her own mind in time. Maybe she realized that she felt the same after all those years, that Nadia was truly special.

The brat, Sandra somehow managed to cloud that miracle, magical moment too.

If Nadia didn't have a special place in her mind -she wouldn't accept that she had a place in her heart- there wouldn't be a better opportunity than this.

Finding her -sort of- enemy's mother in that hotel room, apparently waiting to be humiliated by Clara, according to her preferences.

But she was confused and she didn't consider this as she would have.

She didn't want such a thing, not as if she was getting even. She could feel bad afterwards, because Nadia did nothing wrong to her. She wasn't an ordinary person to her.

And her emotions for Nadia were much stronger than her dislike about Sandra.

But, since she was in that hotel room...

She revisited that night constantly in her mind, wondering if she made a mistake. She knew she could make her do whatever she wanted. She saw that in her face after her deliberate and pretend acts to make her uncomfortable. She sensed how easily Nadia could be confused. It was obvious that she was in new territories, completely lost.

She stopped dwelling on this thought when she found another request in her inbox from her. That day, she decided to go for it. Without considering the consequences. This could be her chance to get rid of her from her thoughts. Also, it would be stupid if she missed a chance with Nadia, she would regret it forever.

She masturbated many times before, thinking about her breasts, legs and later, her pussy. And those lips. She wanted to taste her body.

And Nadia wasn't the only one occupied with 'how it could have been' thoughts after Nadia cancelled that request.

After that, everything Clara did depended on her educated guesses.

She denied her next request, as anyone would do in a seduction game after verifying the other party's interest. But she didn't feel that comfortable about this. What if she changed her mind? Nadia already seemed too timid about all this; she could freak out.

She couldn't believe how she was concerned and enthusiastic about this. She felt like she was having a crush and doing her best to make this work.

Clementine didn't feel like that for a long time. Maybe the first time, she was worried. It didn't take too long for her to accept that she wanted Nadia very much. More than she thought. In any way; even a romantic thing seemed interesting.

And she wasn't comfortable, knowing that she took a risk ignoring her 'request' this time. It wasn't a direct request of course but seeing her settings, she knew Nadia was struggling there and without any doubt, she set her vacant time with Clementine on her mind. It felt good to see that Nadia was drawn to her like this. But, what if she changed her mind? This thought gave her tummy cramps.

Still, she was going to continue acting like that, to stay on the safe side. That safe side was the way she knew best. Meddling with other's minds.

Putting them in uncomfortable situations.

She didn't need chains to do that. In time, she realized that she was more powerful than Norma. She was sure that Norma couldn't do what Clara did.

To Clara, Zoe was the real milestone in her life. She didn't see her as a 'mentor', not after she became Clara's puppy.

'What's done is done' Clementine thought. There was nothing to do, she had to cross her fingers and wait.

She wasn't expecting Nadia to contact her that soon and she almost wanted to jump or make a victory dance when she received her message. Her heart was beating fast, her cheeks were red when she was reading it.

She did her best to get her to the point she wanted. And when she succeeded, her mood was nothing like what Nadia thought on the other side.

While Nadia was going mad, thinking that the escort girl had to be laughing at her pathetic situation, Clara couldn't wait to see her.

She spent her time getting prepared for their first rendezvous. She tried many outfits, thought about many scenarios.

She masturbated that night, thinking about Nadia. When Sandra popped into her mind again like a nuisance, she was pissed off and came up with her final decision.

She was going to include Sandra in this thing. At least virtually. She was bored of her being in her thoughts and it made her uncomfortable how she still managed to cloud her mind about Nadia.

If this was going be her therapy, why not get rid of the other part of her issue as well?

So, after spending hours to find the best way, she removed all other options from her mind. She wasn't going to go easy on Nadia. And, she wasn't going to pursue everything she wanted about her at once. The things she always dreamt of about her.

'No romance' she thought. She wanted results.

She wanted Nadia no matter what, period.

She wasn't going to take a chance. She was going to use her most precise methods on her. Where Nadia would have the least of a chance. Who knew? Maybe this would be the best for both of them.

If it wasn't? If the reality was a hollow version of her expectations?

Nadia would be a distant memory, a mediocre adventure. Probably, she was going to be able to stop hating Sandra too. Especially if 'Clara' had Sandra's mother submit to her unconditionally.

Since Zoe, this meant having her feet kissed with respect. Since Norma, she knew this could burn permanent scars in someone's mind and soul.

There was only one option which made her nervous. What if Nadia couldn't handle such a thing? While Clementine still wanted to go on?

She would think about that on the way.

She didn't even consider the other option. Maybe she didn't know what to think about that. She had no plan for the situation where they both wanted to go on. The option of mutual love.

And she came up with the most disturbing scenario. A version of real life.

After her tennis game, when she looked at herself in the mirror of the locker room, she decided to go like that. For a second, she thought this was a bit overkill. She knew this profile would make Nadia uncomfortable on many levels.

Instead of welcoming the expected made up, superficial, dominant figure, she was going to be caught off-guard when she appeared at her door like this. An innocent and younger looking, naively-spoiled girl acting as her daughter's friend in this confusing outfit.

And she got the result she was looking for. She loved the Clementine character and how it traumatized Nadia. When Nadia thought these were all professional successes of her, Clementine was over the clouds. She couldn't get enough of this game. And, Nadia was a Play-Doh for her to shape after that point.

Not all her moves were as planned. Nadia was indeed a different person; she was indeed special.

There were times when Clementine felt disappointed. Sometimes, in her weakness against Clementine's methods. Sometimes, her extreme appetite for her beauty or her body parts made Clementine reconsider. But Nadia managed to surprise her with her funny, naive, sincere reactions or thoughts. There was purity in Nadia's feelings.

At one point, she was surprised to realize that the real-life Nadia was more important to her than the one in her dreams. She was even more lovable. In a different way.

Her days with her weren't dull or steady. Nadia was making her want to try different things. She was in a constantly changing mood. There was no doubt that Nadia was hers, she was in her palm. When she wanted to inflict emotional pain, she was going to take it like a champ. When she wanted to deprive her, she was going to wait. When she wanted to use her, humiliate her, she was going to live her contradicting feelings inside while satisfying Clementine's needs.

And, sometimes, she was going to protest. This surprised her the most.

She admired her more when she understood that she would take these only to a point. That was it. She had limits. Due to her feelings, not principles. She didn't seem like she was fine with everything.

She was enduring because she was in love with Clementine, in a very interesting way.

And about love. She didn't want to think about it, not yet. She knew Nadia had an unlimited love and desire for her.

Nadia was the first person she ever dreamt about. And Nadia still was the only person she kept thinking about. This wasn't changing. Just the opposite, she was getting used to her naive, loving eyes.

But it was too early to decide. She wasn't lying when she said it was hard to be her lover. She had to open up more, make mistakes and have real regrets.

She still thought about their last night, when they watched TV together. This was her most intimate moment with anyone in her life and it bothered her.

----------------------

The day at the mall, after Sandra returned...

...

"Sandra?"

They both turned back and saw her.

When Nadia was frozen, Sandra looked at her for a short period and then...

"Clara?"

'Clara?' Sandra knew her too? With that name? Her panic was so powerful that she couldn't register what was happening. For a second, she thought Sandra used their escort services too.

She couldn't stop herself; she was picturing Sandra doing the things she did with Clementine. This was heartbreaking, she was still trying to figure out the situation.

"I thought you were out of town?"

"Yes, I returned this week. For one month. Then, I have some other plans with my father and some friends from school."

"Nice." Clementine looked at Nadia smiling.

Nadia looked like she saw an alien.

"Mom, do you remember Clara? She's my friend since primary school. We fell apart after 10th or 11th grade though. I haven't seen her after high school."

Nadia was looking at them, speechless. No, she didn't remember her. Or did she? Her mind was boiling at the moment, she felt like she was about to faint.

"Hi Mrs. Laerdal, you haven't changed at all. You may not remember me but I was at your house before."

Was she being sarcastic? Was she implying those shameful moments? No. It was coming to her.

"It was Sandra's birthday, I guess we were 15 back then."

Nadia started to think that this face wasn't that unfamiliar. Maybe her mind was playing games to her at that moment.

"That sad girl in your backyard? The one you..."

"Clara!"

Clementine smiled the sweetest of all smiles. This was genuine. She was thinking of that day and Nadia could feel the warmth in that smile.

"Clara, yes. You were..."

She wasn't like that. She was almost the same but she remembered how she felt for her. When all the other girls...

"Do you have time? We can have coffee." Sandra said.

"I don't want to interrupt your day, if..."

"Don't be silly, come on."

It was a coincidence that she saw them there. And she wasn't comfortable when intercepting them.

Clara was surprised to see how friendly Sandra was behaving to her. She wasn't expecting that.

Did she change? Mature up?

Or, seeing how Clementine looked, how she dressed, did she think that she was someone that she should stay in touch with? Finally? She knew that type of opportunist people.

Maybe she was a lesbian? Maybe her heart skipped a few beats when she saw Clara?

She didn't even consider that maybe it was all about her perception back then. Maybe it was about 'kids being kids' only. But Clara was focused on her status at that moment. And she liked her brand-new social status, feeling more than equal to Sandra. She didn't go that far, thinking that she was better than her but still, she felt so.

When she looked at Nadia, seeing her in panic and admiration at the same time, she smiled again "Since you insist..."

And ten minutes later, they were having coffee, three of them.

Nadia was in and out of her thoughts.

She was thinking of that day, that sweet girl in her garden and how she felt for her. It was interesting that she still could remember that.

Obviously, this wasn't a sweet memory for Nadia. Not after what she had been through. She was a friend of her daughter. She was someone who she knew in her early ages. Before she turned into this woman.

This was too disturbing. She felt like she was a pervert, with many perversions, who did many perverted things.

Then she wondered why this girl did those things to her. Apparently, she knew who Nadia was. Was there a bigger plot? Did she do something wrong to her that day? Without knowing? Was this some sort of get back at her?

But she saw how Clemen... Clara was looking at her. Was that love? There was sympathy in that look, for sure. Nadia knew she genuinely loved this young woman. Right or wrong, there was nothing she could do to change that.

But her daughter? She wouldn't put her in a drastic situation. She had to make sure she was OK.

And, that neck, how she played with her hair.

"... I have to say you look fascinating. You've changed since I last saw you." Sandra was complimenting, her admiration was clear.

Clara's face was like a dream, Nadia still couldn't focus on the real deal. That she had to act as the 'normal' mother of that girl's friend.

"Thank you, Sandra. You look great too. I guess we both blossomed OK."

"OK? Do you have a mirror?" Sandra joked.

This joke gave Nadia goosebumps. Was she flirting with her? Sandra had no idea how dark this girl could get. The agony she could bring to someone.

And, was that jealousy? What she felt briefly?

Was Sandra her target? Maybe she always found her attractive and when she saw Nadia, she...

"How are you, Nadia? Can I call you Nadia?"

Nadia cleared her throat and tried to look indifferent.

"Nadia, Nadine. Sure, Cle..." she tightened up "...sorry, Clara."

"So, how are you? I heard that your husband... Sorry Sandra, maybe this is a sensitive subject."

"Not at all. I was almost happy when he left. The house was turning to hell before he left. Arguments every..."

"Sandra, please. Let's not bore her with our problems."

"You're not boring me. You know I experienced the same things when I was young. I would prefer if someone talked to me about how I felt."

This didn't come out like she was criticizing anyone. She sounded sincere. But Nadia realized why she was that unhappy at that birthday party.

"Oh, Clara. I wish we were more considerate back then. I wasn't even aware that you were experiencing such problems. Maybe we were occupied with our own lives, without thinking about anyone else."