Escort Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't stop cuming and I don't know if it was one or many. I watched in awe as this woman simply gave in to her pleasure. She had tears running down her face and her pussy clenched and unclenched. My orgasm surged hard. I pulled back tearing my cock from her pussy, grabbed it and gave it three quick strokes. My orgasm hit and I ejaculated hard. My first rope shot like a cannon and a thick stream of cum launched itself into the air with a force I hadn't felt since I was a young man.

The rope hit her chin and throat. She gasped and watched me cum. The second rope landed on her right breast, right on the nipple. The third landed on her stomach. I needed to feel her pussy and drove my cock, still orgasming deep into her pussy. My cock jerked hard inside her and she came again.

I had never had sex like this before. I had never felt so in tune with the needs of another woman. We had synced desires perfectly. I bottomed out and fell forward on to her. She wrapped her arms around me and held me against her. I could feel the wetness between us. My cum and her sweat made us slippery together. Her legs collapsed and she stretched them out. We must have looked strange lying like that. My head was beside hers and I lay gasping.

"That was amazing, Bill," she whispered. "Thank you."

I grunted in reply unable to form words. I was exhausted and spent.

She stroked my back and ran her nails over me, causing me to shudder. I enjoyed the heat of her pussy surrounding my cock. I enjoyed the large soft mounds of her breasts pressed against my chest. She was like a large comfy cushion. I smiled and relaxed.

I was asleep in moments.

Betty woke me moments later.

"You have to get off me. I need to pee."

I struggled to rise. Suddenly Jennifer was there helping me. She was wearing cute Sponge Bob jammies. She steadied me and then slipped an arm around my waist. "Come on lover. Let's get you cleaned up and in bed."

"Yes, mommy," I said.

"Ha ha, too funny. You earned your rest. Come on. Night Betty."

"Night Jennifer. Night Bill. Thank you for that."

I murmured something and let Jennifer guide me to the shower off our bedroom. I washed quickly, let Jennifer put a pair of sleeping pants on me, and then let her lay me back in bed. She crawled in beside me and snuggled up against me.

"I want you to do that to me," she whispered.

I made a noise in response. Sleep was so close.

"It was beautiful..."

* * *

I woke alone in bed. The sun was up, and I judged it to be late morning. I hadn't moved all night. My thoughts returned to yesterday and I replayed everything in my head. The sex with Betty last night had been amazing and I felt a little guilty that Jennifer and I hadn't reached that level of intimacy.

I remembered the girl from the bar and being outed as the author of my erotic novels. I groaned inwardly and then pushed the worry aside. I would speak to Betty about it and see if she had managed anything to suppress it.

I listened and couldn't hear anything in the condo. I suspected the girls must be out. It was so peaceful and quiet. I could almost go back to sleep.

Instead, I willed myself out of bed and went into the bathroom. A half hour later I emerged, clean, shaven and ready to face the day. I wore a loose pair of shorts and a simple shirt and left the bedroom. I spotted the large gift bag on the kitchen table right away.

It had a small note attached with my name on it. I opened it and read the note.

"Thanks for last night, Bill. That was memorable. I won't begin to bore you with just how amazing it was. Just trust it was. I can see what Jennifer sees in you. Please accept this small gift. It is meant simply as a thank you. Signed, Betty."

She had kissed the note and left an imprint of her lips in lipstick.

I pulled the bag closer and removed the blue tissue paper stuffed into the top. The bag was heavy and full. I reached in and pulled out a pair of shorts. They were designer, but I knew nothing of who and the worth. They were made of linen, lightweight and a light blue colour. I checked the size and saw Betty had nailed it. I set them down and pulled out the next item: a linen short-sleeve shirt by the same designer. It had a floral pattern but masculine enough for my tastes. It was also the right size. I set it down on the shorts.

Next was a watch. A gold Rolex. I stared at it in shock. No way could I accept that. I knew they were expensive but had no idea how much this was worth. Too much, I thought and put it aside.

The next item was a smart phone. The latest from Apple. A sticky note was on the case. It was from Jennifer.

"This is from me. Use it. I'm tired of not being able to text you. I'll help you set it up later. Love, Jennifer."

I smiled and put the phone on top of the shirt and shorts.

The next item was a fedora. I couldn't believe it. It was gorgeous, but I never saw myself as a hat wearer. I tried it on and wasn't surprised to find it fit perfectly. They probably measured my head while I was sleeping. I set the hat down over the phone.

The next item in the bag was a pair of Birkenstock sandals. Of course they fit, I laughed. They were gorgeous.

The last item was a large bottle of Fuck Water. It also had a note attached.

"This is from both of us. You're gonna need it later, lover. Signed, Jennifer and Betty. xoxoxo"

The lube frightened me, and I set it down. No way, Jose, I thought.

I knew what Jennifer intended to do. She had often told me how she loved to fuck men in the ass. There was no way in hell that was happening. Bet or no bet.

I collapsed the bag and set the Rolex on top of it. I grabbed the new clothes and retreated to the bedroom to change. I opted to not wear underwear. I knew Jennifer and Betty expected me to leave them off. I smiled and went back out to the main room. I slipped on the sandals and marvelled at how good they felt. I put on the fedora and then stepped in front of the full-sized mirror in the hallway.

I looked good. Really good. I put the hat on a jaunt and smiled at myself. Jesus, a fedora looks good on me! Who knew?

I felt the need to strut around and left the condo with a key card in my pocket. I wandered down to the pool and up to the bar set up nearby. The bartender smiled at me and asked what I would like. I had no idea and asked him to surprise me. He smiled and got busy. He did a lot of things, even using a small blowtorch contraption, and he then produced a drink he called an Old Fashioned.

I had heard of them but never had one. I took a tentative sip and then looked at the bartender in surprise. "Jesus, that's amazing!"

"Thank you, sir!"

I realised I had no money on me. "I'm sorry, I have no cash on me."

The man smiled. "No worries, sir. Miss Betty had already tipped the staff. Enjoy."

I nodded. I shouldn't be too surprised. Betty had money and power. I felt a little like a prostitute and wondered if this guy thought I was one. I shook my head and thanked him. I found a small table in the shade and settled down.

Looking out over the pool I could see several couples lounging around suntanning. The heat was almost too hot for my Canadian temperament, but I managed to suffer it. I laughed to myself. I sipped my drink and looked around. I noticed quite a few single women lounging around. They seemed to have noticed me, as well. It appears Jennifer is right again, I mused.

It didn't take long, but a woman, maybe in her early twenties, wearing a pure white bikini that left nothing to my imagination rose from where she was suntanning and looked my way boldly. She had been stealing glances at me. Her bronze skin glistened with tanning oil. Her figure was the perfect hourglass, with large tits, narrow waist, and ample hips that promised pleasure. Her bikini bottoms was nothing more than a string down her ass. Her pussy lips were prominent in a classic camel toe.

The sight of her gave me an erection at once. Unfortunately, my new shorts were loose and I tented pretty obviously. I moved a hand and pressed it down against my leg as nonchalantly as I could. I sipped my drink and pretended non-interest.

The woman started walking my way. She chatted en route with people she knew, but her eyes were glued to me. As she got closer, I could see the finer details of her face. She was gorgeous. She wore no make-up but her face exuded the power of youth. Perfect skin, beautiful deep blue eyes, large full lips, a scattering of freckles across her cheekbones, and beautiful blond hair falling below her shoulders.

She walked up to my table and sat in the seat beside me to my left. "Hello, there. I haven't seen you around here." Her accent was Scandinavian: Swedish, or Norwegian.

"Hi yourself. I arrived yesterday."

She smiled at me and I was dazzled by it. She had a wide full mouth and her teeth were perfect. Her smile completely changed her looks. She looked playful, youthful, exciting. My cock twitched under my hand against my thigh. "How long are you here for?"

"Only until tomorrow, I'm afraid. It's really quite beautiful here."

"Is this your first time in Saint Thomas?"

"Yes, or anywhere in the Caribbean."

She cocked her head at me for a moment. "You are Canadian, yes?"

I nodded. "Correct. Was it my accent?"

She laughed and it was beautiful. "Yes, and your white skin. Us northern countries are so pale."

"You're not! You have the most stunning tan. Are you Swedish?"

She got a sly look on her face. "Why is that always the man fantasy? Swedish babes by the pool? No, I am Norwegian. From Trondheim."

I laughed feeling comfortable now beside this beautiful creature. "I've actually been to Trondheim once. Years ago. Back in the early nineties."

"I would not have been born yet," she smiled.

I blushed. "Yes, well. Trondheim was wonderful. But I had the most expensive coffee of my life there."

She laughed. "Yes, it is expensive there. What brings you to Saint Thomas?"

"I'm here with a couple of friends. Just visiting."

"Where are you staying?"

I told her and she gasped a little.

"You are with Betty! I see! She told us you and Jennifer were coming to stay with her." She leaned back a little and appraised me. "I can see why she was so excited. I saw her this morning, you know."

"You did?" I was trying to get my head wrapped around the fact this woman knew Betty.

The woman leaned forward toward me. "Yes, she was most pleased with you." She winked at me and I felt heat rush to my cheeks. She laughed at my discomfort and reached out and tapped my leg below where my hand was still pressing my erection against my thigh. "That was high praise, coming from her." She kept her hand on my thigh and looked up at my hat. "The fedora is really quite dashing on you. You caught my attention from across the pool."

Leaning forward her breasts pushed the small material of her bikini top to a point where I thought it might fail. Her bronzed skin gleamed with oil and the smell of coconut swirled around us. She looked like a wet dream. Perfect features, perfect skin, a body young and ripe. I licked my lips and so did she.

That small motion of copying me sent a shiver through me. The last few days had been a force beyond my control. I had done things I would never had imagined from sitting in my fort in my backyard in rural Canada. I needed to take charge of my own destiny and this woman excited me.

I lifted my hand from my cock and the material of my shorts rose with my throbbing erection. The woman glanced down at it and stared at it for a moment before looking up at me.

"Is that for me?" she asked with a smile.

"It can be. It certainly likes you."

She moved her hand on my thigh. She reached under the opening of my short leg and slid her hand up and wrapped it around the base of my cock and she squeezed lightly. "I think I like it, too. I'm Elsa."

"I'm Bill. Would you like to see the view from my condo?"

She squeezed my cock a little harder. "I would like that very much. Perhaps you should trap this under your waist band?"

I nodded and when she released my cock; I adjusted myself and tucked the head of my cock under the waistband of my shorts. I rose and so did Elsa. I took her hand and led her toward the condo. I saw the look of disappointment from the other girls around the pool. I slipped my arm around her waist and Elsa purred.

"They are jealous of me," she whispered and wrapped an arm around me. "And they should be."

I laughed and brought her up to the condo. When I arrived at the door, Betty opened it and stared out in shock at me and Elsa. Then her face brightened and she called back inside. "Jennifer! Come see who Bill brought home!"

I heard Jennifer from our bedroom. "What's that?"

Betty called out louder. "Bill brought home a friend!"

I saw Jennifer emerge from our bedroom. She saw me with my arm around Elsa and I saw the immediate frown on her face. Then it cleared and she brightened. "Elsa! Right? We met this morning?"

Betty moved clear of the door and beckoned us inside and closed the door behind us. I let go of Elsa and moved over to Jennifer.

She looked at me and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She hesitated and then kissed back.

"I missed you, Jennifer," I whispered in her ear.

"You better. Didn't take you long to find someone."

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I'll tell her to go. This is all too much. I'm fucking this up."

Jennifer looked unto my face. "No, it's me. I'm exposing you to too much too fast." Jennifer looked past me and her eyes widened.

I looked back and saw Betty kissing Elsa. She had a hand on a breast having pulled the bikini top away. Her other hand was buried in her pussy under the bikini bottom.

Jennifer sighed and looked at me. "Feel like some Swedish?"

"She's Norwegian."

"Oh." Jennifer gripped my cock through my shorts. "My friend is excited."

I grunted and watched Betty's tongue dart into Elsa's mouth. Elsa was looking past her at me.

"You can fuck her, Bill. But you need to wear a condom."

I nodded.

Betty had pushed Elsa down over the table and was squatting behind her and eating her ass and pussy. Elsa was moaning and watching me. Jennifer undid my shorts and they fell to the ground. My cock bobbed free and Jennifer fell to her knees in front of me and took me in her mouth.

Elsa moaned and watched my cock being sucked. My cock surged hard in Jennifer's mouth and I watched Betty finger fuck Elsa from behind. It sounded wet.

Jennifer got up and went into Betty's bedroom and came out with a couple of condoms. She looked at them and then my cock and chose one. She opened it with her teeth and then pressed the condom against the head of my cock and rolled it back over my shaft in one practiced motion. I hate condoms. They always feel too tight and uncomfortable. This one didn't and I said so and Jennifer looked at me in surprise.

"You probably use normal sized ones, right?"

I nodded.

She grabbed my condom covered cock and squeezed it. "This is not a normal cock, Bill. Your girth is above average. You need a larger condom. Like this one. Come." She grabbed my cock and pulled me over to Elsa. I could now see the full crack of her ass where Betty was eating her. Her asshole was brown and perfect. Her pussy had gorgeous full outer lips and a slim inner labia. She was beautifully pink inside and her clit was a white button glistening with spit.

My cock twitched hard. Jennifer was staring at Elsa's ass. The tanned globes of her ass were exquisite.

"Jesus, Elsa. You're gorgeous," said Jennifer.

"Thank you. You are letting your man fuck me?"

"Yes. Just this once."

"Thank you."

"Thank me later. Bill, you ready? Look at that pussy. Fuck."

I nodded. Betty pulled back but remain squatting. She wanted to watch up close. I really admired Betty.

Jennifer guided me behind Elsa and lined my cock head, with the little cum pouch at the end of the condom, up to Elsa's pussy opening. She continued to hold my cock and pushed me inside. She kept her grip on me until her hand got in the way. She let go and pushed my ass, burying me in Elsa's hot, tight pussy.

I moaned with Elsa. I grabbed her hips, stared down at her pulsing asshole, and started to fuck this Norwegian bombshell with long slow thrusts.

It was almost a mechanical fuck, except Betty kept on insisting to wet my cock every so often. I would pull out and Betty would suck my cock. Eventually Jennifer joined in and fingered Elsa's asshole with a lubed finger.

The condom felt better than any other I had ever used. Still, it robbed me of the pleasure of feeling everything. I hated condoms, but it was necessary. Before coming to Saint Thomas, Jennifer had taken me to a doctor friend of hers. I was tested for all known STIs before coming here. Betty had insisted on it. The results of some tests wouldn't be back for a couple of weeks, but the main examination and tests gave Betty enough confidence to let me fuck her bareback. Plus, I had been fucking Jennifer for weeks now.

Elsa was an unknown and so I had a condom wrapped around me. I thrust harder and harder trying to find more pleasure. It was proving difficult. Elsa was having a great time and had come once already with a funny sounding squeal that had Jennifer biting her hand to stop from laughing.

Jennifer saw the effort I was under. She took some lube and covered her hand with it. I looked at her questioningly and she smiled at me. I felt her hand slip between my ass cheeks from behind. She slipped it across my ass and then wrapped it around my balls and tugged them down a little. It hurt a little and I gasped. Then she gentle fondled my balls and I felt my cum rise.

She continued to stroke my balls with her slick hands. It felt great and I thrust into Elsa. Jennifer slid her hand back and rubbed my taint and I groaned. Encouraged I felt her hand slip back farther and I felt a finger press against my asshole. I shot a look at Jennifer and she smiled and kissed me.

No sooner had her tongue crossed my lips, but she pushed the tip of her finger into my ass. I grunted and shook my head. Jennifer smiled against my lips and pushed in farther. I had never had this done to me before. A rimming yes, but never anything in my ass.

Jennifer timed her finger in my ass with my thrusting. With it lubed up she soon had her finger well into my ass. It felt about ten feet long. She finger-fucked my asshole. I thought I would hate it but in moments I loved it.

Elsa asked what was happening and Betty told her. Elsa looked back at me and beamed a smile. "We are same, yes? Both being finger banged in ass, yes?"

It was all it took. My orgasm exploded out of left field. I had never come in a condom before and it felt strange. To Elsa, it set her off. Something about coming in a woman gives them pleasure. It didn't matter I was coming in a condom, I suppose to her it didn't matter either. It was a pleasant orgasm and satisfying. It was not lost on me that three women had helped this happen. I was so fortunate.

I kissed Jennifer and she slowly slipped her finger out of my ass. "Thank you," I said to her.

Elsa laughed. "How about thanking me?"

"I'm so sorry, yes, thank you, Elsa. That was awesome." I pulled out of her pussy. The tip of the condom was heavy with cum and sagged down.

Elsa stood and then sank down in front of my cock. She gingerly took the condom off my cock and held it, swinging heavy with my cum between two fingers. She popped my cock in her mouth and I groaned. The sudden warmth and wetness felt so good. She sucked my cum out of my cock and then smacked her lips.

"Watch this," she said. We watched and she upended the condom into her mouth. My cum poured out onto her tongue and filled her mouth. Once drained she closed her mouth and swallowed. "Is good, yes?"