Escort Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Betty engulf my cock with her mouth. She drove it deep and I felt my cock head strike the back of her throat. She choked and coughed but didn't stop. I felt warm spit run down my shaft and over my heavy balls. She rubbed the spit all over my balls and pulled my sack down, stretching my scrotum painfully. I jerked, but she didn't stop. She was sucking my cock hard, driving it deep into her throat and gagging and spitting.

Her hand moved off my balls and I felt it press up between my ass cheeks. In one motion she drove a finger hard into my asshole. I cried out against Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer pressed down harder and for a moment I couldn't breathe. Jennifer didn't seem to care. She ground her pussy against my face and nose. I struggled to breathe and tried to lift her off. I felt my heart pounding and felt the room spin.

Jennifer lifted off me and I sucked in air with three large gasps. She dropped down on me again and cut off my air. I licked her hard, ramming my tongue deep into her pussy. I was getting angry and reach up and drove a finger into her asshole, hard. I heard the muffled sound of Jennifer crying out and her pussy flooded my mouth. I drove my finger in and out of her asshole as hard as I could, punishing her. I needed to breathe and rammed a second finger in her ass. She cried out and lifted off me. She reached down and circled her engorged clit with two fingers. I kept jamming her asshole.

Meanwhile, Betty was fucking my asshole with her finger and sucking me hard. I felt her hand shift and suddenly two fingers were deep in my ass. I cried out, sucking in air. I felt my cum boil. My ass hurt, but Betty's cock sucking skills were overcoming the pain. I was lost between two worlds. I watched my fingers plunge into Jennifer's asshole, my fingers pulling her sphincter out obscenely. I tried to spit upwards to lubricate it but missed. My spit landing on my chest.

Betty stopped sucking me and slurped up my spit. Oh my god, I thought. What the fuck are we doing?

I felt the bed shift with Betty's weight and then Betty grabbed my hand that was finger-fucking Jennifer's ass. She pulled it free and then squirted Fuck Water over my fingers. She rubbed some around Jennifer's asshole and then lined my fingers back up. I plunged them inside and Jennifer groaned hard.

With the lube I could slide my fingers in easily. I watched myself plunge two fingers in deep. I swirled them around inside and pulled them out and back in. Jennifer was pushing back, enjoying the penetration. I added a third finger and Jennifer came. I was watching her pussy and saw it contract in a blinding blur. Because I was watching I saw the liquid leaving her pussy and splash on my face.

I loved it and raised my head and sucked on her. She bucked on my face and grappled with my head until she got purchase and pushed my face hard into her pussy. She gushed more liquid and I drank it. I loved this woman.

I felt Betty lower her pussy onto my cock and I thrust upward. Her hands were just above my knees and I knew she was facing away from me. She was squatting on my cock, her knees bent. She drove her pussy down hard on my cock. Her right hand left my leg and fumbled over my balls and reached lower. Her finger plunged back in my ass and I thrust hard against her.

For a time we fucked like that. I ate Jennifer and fucked her ass with my fingers. Betty rode my cock and fingered my ass. It was bliss.

I tried to add a fourth finger to Jennifer's ass, but she stopped me and told me to save that for Betty.

I felt my first orgasm rise within me and warned the girls. They clambered off of me and in moments I watched as they held a small cup, like a shot glass, near the tip of my cock and stroked me. Betty started licking my balls to speed me up. I cried out and ejaculated hard. Jennifer caught my cum in the cup and made happy noises.

"I love watching him cum, Betty," she said. "Look at it all. Mine."

"Mine too," said Betty and watched me cum.

I was looking down at two gorgeous women stroking my cum into a cup with rapture on their faces. It heightened my orgasm and I filled the small cup.

My head fell back and I gasped for air. Jesus, this is the best sex of my life.

I looked back up and the girls were handing the glass back and forth and taking small sips. They talked about the texture and flavour like wine connoisseurs. They smiled at me with cum coated teeth and lips.

Jennifer grinned wider and slid up the bed to kiss me hard. I could taste my cum and grimaced. Betty joined her and I had two cum coated mouths ramming their tongues in my mouth. Before I knew it, Betty upended the remains of my cum from the glass into my mouth and then clamped her mouth over mine.

I had no choice but to swallow. When I did, the girls cheered.

"Gah!" I said. "I need something to drink!"

"How about a fresh fucked pussy?" said Betty and she climbed up onto my face.

Before I could protest, I had her pussy in my mouth. It tasted different. Richer. Tangier. I liked it and licked her harder.

"Ooh, he likes it, Jennifer!"

"Mmm, good. He's in for a lot tonight."

"So much for vanilla sex with him. Tonight he becomes a new man. Lucky boy." stated Betty and then moaned when I bit her clit.

Her clit was like an object in my mouth. I hate to say it, but it was like a tiny penis. I sucked on it and then blew it like I would a small penis. Betty responded by leaning forward and actually kind of fucking my mouth with it. I loved it and sucked and licked it.

She came with a gush of thick liquid. It poured out over my chin and down my throat. It tasted so sweet. I wanted more and moved my mouth down to lap it up.

"Oh, he loves pussy cum. Look at him go."

"So hot," stated Jennifer. "We've all cum now. Time for a break."

Betty moved off me and I tried to keep my mouth on her pussy. She swatted at me and laughed.

I struggled up onto my elbows and looked around. The girls were heading to the bathroom. "Where are you going?"

"Pee and warm towels. Come on."

I got out of bed and entered the bathroom to see Betty sitting on the toilet and peeing. I looked away and started to back out. Jennifer laughed and grabbed me. "Don't. There's nothing here to be ashamed of."

Jennifer pushed me to the sink and started to run warm water. She grabbed hand towels and soaked them. She started to clean me up when Betty got off the toilet and wiped herself.

"Next!"

Jennifer went over and sat down, watching me watching her. I soon heard her peeing and looked away. Jennifer laughed. Betty took the towel and started cleaning me where Jennifer had left off.

"Done!" declared. "You're next, Bill!"

"Um, what?"

"Get over here."

Betty pushed me over to the toilet. And then reached around me and held my cock, aiming for the toilet. Jennifer joined her and held my cock, too.

"Um, I can't."

"Sure you can. Just let go."

I tried, but I was too self-conscious. "I can't."

"We aren't going anywhere until you do."

The girls remained there holding my cock. I was quite hard but unable to let go.

They refused to leave and I closed my eyes and imagined they weren't there. Thankfully, all the wine made it so I had to go. I started in a spurt and the girls squealed. It shut off the flow and they complained.

I relaxed again and finally I was able to pee. It poured out of me and the girls sucked at aiming properly. My pee went everywhere, but the girls cheered anyway. Soon, and thankfully it was over. They gave it a good shake and Jennifer insisted she dab the tip with toilet paper. We flushed and then cleaned up the mess.

I washed the girls with wet hand towels and kissed their pussies and assholes, making them squeal again. I chased them into the bedroom and we collapsed in the bed. We kissed and groped and fondled each other. Betty came and so did Jennifer.

Jennifer produced a double-ended dildo and I got to watch them pleasure themselves. It was exciting. I licked their clits while the dildo plunged in and out. I really enjoyed that. When they had both said they had cum enough we fell in bed together, with me in the middle and both girls latched onto me on either side. We dozed for a bit.

I woke to Jennifer sucking my cock and Betty licking my balls. I came in about five minutes. The girls swapped my cum and thanked me for the deposit.

They brought me back to life and then insisted I ass fuck them both. They lay over the edge of the bed, with their asses in the air. I lubed them up and then slipped my cock inside Jennifer.

The image was seared into my mind. I watched my engorged head of my cock spread her sphincter wide and then slip inside. She clamped down hard on my cock and I loved the tight little grip. When she relaxed and told me to go for it I started slowly inserting my cock. Betty liberally added lube. It spilled everywhere and I saw the utility of the rubber sheets. Not soon enough I was all the way inside Jennifer. She moaned and I started thrusting gently. I watched my cock slide out, pulling her asshole with it. I loved being in her ass.

After a time I was able to thrust freely. Betty said it was her turn. I pulled out of Jennifer and Betty slammed in a butt plug to replace me. I worked on Betty next with Jennifer's help. Soon I was deep inside Betty and thrusting happily away. Jennifer assumed the position and pulled the butt plug free. I added more lube and drove my cock into her ass.

I traded back and forth. Going from asshole to asshole relishing the sensations and sights. The girls were moaning hard and thrusting back at me. Jennifer came first. I slammed my cock hard inside her and she cried out in pleasure frigging her clit. As soon as she finished, I pulled out and she collapsed on her side.

I drove my cock into Betty and fucked her ass hard. She came in moments crying my name. Her pleasure tipped me over and I came inside her ass. This sent her off again. I shot my cum deep inside her ass and grunted with pleasure. I pulled out and Betty swung around and drove my cock into her mouth sucking like a mad-woman. I had one last squirt of cum and she moaned when she felt it enter her mouth.

My cock, normally hard, deflated. I was done and said so. Betty fell onto the bed and curled up next to Jennifer who reached out and pulled her closer. I staggered into the bathroom and warmed up two hand towels with water. I brought them out and cleaned up the girls, wiping off lube and my cum that was leaking from Betty.

I grabbed the duvet and threw it over the girls. They fell asleep like that, huddled under the duvet with little smiles on their faces.

I went outside and lit up a smoke. I found the wine bottle and filled my glass. The night air was warm but cooling on my flesh. I smoked and drank and thought about tomorrow. It would be here too soon, I knew. Jennifer would move away and my life would try to return to normal. Except I knew there was no normal, not anymore.

I wanted this life with Jennifer. More than anything. I wondered what would need to happen to make that a possibility. I could leave my wife, but knew I could never do that to her. I saw despair in my future.

I went back inside and crawled under the duvet. The girls grabbed onto me and held on. I smiled and felt sleep take me.

I woke to someone sucking my cock. I stirred and looked down to see Betty smiling up at me. She was really good at sucking cock and I smiled back at her. I looked to my left and saw Jennifer putting on a strap-on. There was a smaller penis on the inside and I saw her slip it inside herself. She smiled at me.

"Awake I see," she said.

"Yup."

"Betty is getting you ready."

"Ready for what?"

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Bill."

"What? No, you aren't."

"You lost the bet Bill."

"Yes I did, but that was for yesterday. Today is Sunday."

Betty popped my cock free. "Nice try but nope." She resumed sucking my cock.

"You're gonna love this Bill," replied Jennifer. "So will I. It's inside me too. When I fuck you, I also fuck myself. Trust me, Bill. You are gonna want this all the time afterward."

"Nope. No way."

"It's not gay, Bill. It's fun."

"Not gonna happen. Don't I have a safe word or anything?"

Jennifer gave me a strange look. "Uh, no. Just relax. This is going to rock your world."

Betty looked up. "If it helps, she did this to my husband, too. He protested louder than you. In the end, he begged for more."

I shook my head. Betty snorted and sat up between my legs. I could see she had one of the thin dildos there and the bottle of lube. Without preamble she squirted lube onto her hand and then smeared it on my asshole. It was cold and I cried out.

"Sorry, normally we warm this, but that's at home, not here."

Betty lubed up the thin dildo and then pressed the narrow tip to my asshole. I clamped down hard.

"Relax, Bill. Trust us. Do you trust us?"

I shook my head.

"Pfft, liar. Here we go!" Betty pushed the dildo tip past my shut sphincter. Unfortunately, it slid in easily and I grunted. I wasn't going to admit it, but it did feel good. Betty must have known because she winked at me.

Jennifer was watching while lubing up her giant phallus on her strap-on. No way that was going inside me.

"That's too big. It won't fit."

Jennifer laughed. "It's the same size as your cock, Bill. I took it, little ole me. All the way in. You fucked my ass hard with your cock, Bill. I loved it. You will, too. Trust me, love."

Betty had pushed the little dildo thing in deeper. I felt a strange sensation that didn't feel bad at all.

"That's your prostate, dummy," explained Betty. "It's your g-spot." She pushed in further and I groaned. Dammit but it did feel good.

Betty pulled out and then slid it back in. She slowly repeated this over and over. I moaned and my cock was standing straight up. I could see pre-cum spilling out the tip. Betty leaned over and sucked it into her mouth. I moaned at the added pleasure.

"So delicious," she said and smacked her lips. Jennifer gave her a quick kiss with tongue.

"Deeper, Betty. Look how he's taking it. He loves it already."

Betty obeyed, adding more lube. The thin dildo grew wider farther down. As I watched I could see at least six inches were inside me. My insides tingled and my cock grew harder.

"Yup he does."

"You need to go bigger," stated Jennifer.

"Yup." Betty produced a dildo. She lubbed it up and then pulled out the thin one from my ass. I felt the tip of the larger dildo press against my asshole and I clenched up. "Easy, Bill. Relax."

I did and felt the dildo push past my sphincter. I grunted at the size. I felt stretched wide open. It slid in further and Betty added more lube. She pulled it out and pushed it in farther. I couldn't help it: I moaned. It felt great.

"There you go, Bill. Good job. Relax."

Soon Betty had the large dildo inserted deep in my ass. The feeling of being stuffed was strange and confusing to me. She worked it slowly in and out and I felt a strong stirring of pleasure. It was so foreign to me but I wanted more. Betty worked the dildo in and out adding more lube.

"He's ready, Jennifer." Betty moved aside leaving the dildo inside me. Jennifer climbed on the bed and knelt between my legs. Her strap-on looked obscene, jutting forward, a large penis that I knew would soon be inside me.

Jennifer looked up at me with a soft expression on her face. "I love you, Bill. I need to do this. You're going to love it. I find it so empowering. I'm going to take you. Fuck you like you fuck me. We're going to cum together. My pussy is on fire right now."

I nodded and Jennifer smiled. I never wanted to see that smile leave her face. "I love you, Jennifer."

She nodded, slipped out the dildo in my ass, and pushed her strap-on inside me with one long stroke. I moaned at the feeling of penetration. This was my lover. The love of my life, taking me. Fucking me.

She didn't hesitate. She started slowly fucking my ass. I could see when she pulled back that the part of the strap-on inside her pussy was pulled out slightly. When she pushed back inside, it penetrated her as well.

In moments, she found a rhythm. We rocked together. Fucking each other. Her moans turned to cries of pleasure and I joined her. She reached down and stroked my cock, mimicking her thrusts with her hand on my cock. I was soon lost to the pleasure. I had never felt anything like it. It was beyond pleasure.

Soon she was humping madly at me. Her pleasure was mine. Her hand slipped off my cock, but Betty was there and replaced her. We humped like mad. Straining and crying out.

My orgasm started in a strange place. It started deep inside my ass and spread out to my stomach and groin. It surged through me and I felt a strong tingling from the base of my skull and down my spine. It built in waves, each wave stronger than the last. Each time I was sure I would explode with cum but it would sink back and rise stronger. It frightened me with the intensity. My eyes were wide and boring into Jennifer's. I could see her excitement. She knew what she was doing to me. Knew the signs. She thrust harder and deeper. The waves came faster and faster.

The orgasm hit me like a sledgehammer. The intensity was off the scales. I felt like I was dying in the most pleasurable way possible. The orgasm hit me, but I failed to ejaculate. The waves hit over and over. An orgasm unlike any other in my life. It went on and on. Jennifer was screaming in pleasure and the sight of her face lit with pleasure sent my orgasm to the next level.

I came with a noise from my cock. I heard my cum squirt out of my cock with the force. We all heard it. I stared in amazement as my first rope launched straight up into the air. It soared above us and hung there. My second rope shot nearly as high. Both streams of cum combining and falling back to earth. My third rope shot up and I cried out with the pleasure. My cum splattered all over me. It landed on my chest, stomach and face. A fourth rope shot out and then a fifth.

It almost hurt. All the muscles in my lower body strained to force my ejaculation out of me. Betty stopped stroking me and held my cock as it twitched hard in her hand. I kept cumming. My cum oozed from my cock and my orgasm continued. I threw my head back and cried out Jennifer's name. I loved her more than life in that moment.

I don't know how long the orgasm ripped through me. At one point I wanted it to stop. It was too much. Soon it subsided and I lay spent, drained of all energy. I felt the dildo pull itself free from my ass and gasped in relief. I felt tongues, warm and hungry consuming the cum off my body and I luxuriated in the feeling. It took them a long time to clean me up. I had never cum that much before.

I heard their pleasure and heard them kissing. I closed my eyes and when I opened them the girls were pressed up against me and holding me tight. Time had passed. I must've dozed.

"Is it over?" I asked.

Jennifer laughed. "He's back! Yes, it's all over. You were great, Bill. You came so hard and so much. Jesus, a litre of cum at least!"

"Don't exaggerate, dear," chuffed Betty. "Maybe a quarter cup?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yup. That was impressive," declared Betty. "You won't be able to come for a long time, I'm afraid. That pretty much emptied you. Oh, and don't get a prostate exam anytime soon. The numbers will be off the chart."

"Okay. I think I just had an exam."

Jennifer laughed and her face rose over mine. I struggled to focus on her. She kissed me. "I love you, Bill."

"I love you, too, Jennifer. Thank you for that. It was amazing. I don't know how to describe it."

"I do. It's what you do to me, baby. That's what it feels like."

"Really?"

"Yes, baby. Now go to sleep. We fly out tomorrow. It's late."