Escort Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." I closed my eyes.

They thought I was asleep, but I hovered at the edge of it.

"Oh, Jennifer, what are you going to do?" I heard Betty say.

"I don't know. I love him so much. But it can't work, can it?"

"He's married and from what you say he will never leave his wife. He's duty bound, the poor man."

"He's amazing. I've met so many men in my life, but never anyone like him."

"I can see the attraction. He's perfect for you, dear. But he's taken. You've had your tryst. Now you need to let him go."

"I know. I don't want this weekend to end."

"It's been wonderful. My husband is going to be so mad he missed out on this."

"Bill doesn't swing that way, Betty."

"Perhaps. Sometimes it just takes the right setting."

"Hmm."

"I sent him money, by the way. You left his phone unlocked, so I transferred money to him."

"What? He won't like that."

"I don't care. He deserved it."

"How much?"

"Fifty thousand. The usual rate."

"Dear Lord, Betty."

"What? I'm rich. So are you. If I can't spend my money on the good things in life what should I spend it on?"

"The watch is that much at least."

"It was a gift for Roger. Don't know why I bought it, he already has one. I would rather see Bill wear it, anyway. Women will flock to that like flies to honey."

"He doesn't see it. His attraction. I love that about him."

"He doesn't see it because he only sees you, you know that."

The silence went on, and at some point I truly fell asleep.

End of Part Three