Eser Finds Her Sugar Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a Rhine cruise, it's the tourist thing to do here." Eser said. "I've lived in Dusseldorf for nearly 12 years and I haven't ever taken a cruise."

"Wonderful idea my love," Carina said. "I'll book the tickets on my phone. What time shall we choose?"

"I have to go to my house to change my clothes first. This is the second day I have worn these panties and I feel they could walk away by themselves." She said.

Eser shared an inexpensive apartment with two girls she worked with. Neither girl was home when they arrived and Carina followed her into the bedroom where she went to change. The place had a temporary feel to it - a mattress lay on the floor and most of Eser's things were still in cardboard boxes. She began to take off the pink dress she had on since the night before when Carina stopped her.

"Let me undress you," she said and pulled up the dress and lifted it over her head.

Eser was now naked except for her pink panties. Dark curls peeked out from all sides of the crotch. Clearly her panties were not meant to contain her unruly garden. Carina was fascinated by the dark tufts in her underarms and reached out to touch them. She then fell to her knees and pressed her face into Eser's lap. She inhaled her scent and her lips caressed the thin material. Eserl took hold of Carina's hair and gently lifted her head up so their eyes could meet. Do you want to eat my pussy woman? Eser asked.

"Oh yes, more than anything!". Carina answered.

"Alright, take my panties off with your teeth." She said.

The older woman did so, with some effort, and she returned to her kneeling position with the dirty panties clenched between her teeth, from where Eser plucked them. She bunched them together so the insides faced out and pushed them under Carina's nose. She inhaled noisily and Eser thrust them into her mouth.

"This is because you like the taste of young pussy," Eser teased. "That's my gift to you my dear, put them in your handbag so that when you want to remember me just take them out and taste them!"

"Speaking of young pussy!" Eser said. "This one isn't getting any younger," she said, pointing at herself. "What are you going to do about that?"

Carina pushed her tongue in between Esers' legs, parted the thick covering of hair and found her sensitive clitoris.

"Give me your fingers woman," Eser ordered and Carina obeyed. It didn't take the younger woman very long to climax.

After she had cum, Eser needed to choose an outfit for the afternoon's expedition.

"I would really like it if you could dress a little butch." Carine said. I really think it would suit your personality."

"I like that idea!" Eser said, and she chose skinny black jeans, black ankle boots and a black t-shirt. A brown leather jacket completed the outfit.

Carine asked her to turn around a few times. "That's really super! She said, "But I think it needs one more small touch. Do you have any styling gel Eser?"

"No I don't. But wait," she said and disappeared into another room in the apartment. "One of my roommates does," she said, returning and handed the jar to Carine.

Eser's pageboy cut proved to be fairly easy to modify with gel. Carine managed by combing the front over the top and flattening the sides so they fit behind her ears.

"You look good dear!" Carine said as she held the younger woman at a distance to examine her. "I'd let you fuck me!" She said with a giggle. "We had better get a move on, our reservation is for the 2pm sailing.

The Rhine is the biggest river in Europe and Dusseldorf is built right beside it. The river is about 1.5 miles wide at the point where it reaches the city. The cruise ship was big and modern and the cruise was estimated to take 2 hours. Most of the city is visible from the ship and some interesting towns could be seen up and down the river. The main tourist season had long passed and there were few passengers aboard. Eser suggested they take seats on the outside observation deck. And since it was quite cold and windy she ordered hot chocolate for both of them. When the waiter returned with their order Eser asked if they had any blankets, they did and two were brought.

Eser told Carina to stand up for a moment and she placed their seats side by side facing out towards the river. "Now sit down," she ordered Carina. When the older woman did, she found that Eser had put her hand on the seat, right where her pussy would touch the chair. Because Carina hadn't worn any panties Eser could put her fingers right inside her cunt if she wanted to, and she did exactly that. She gave Carine a blanket to cover herself and their activities from view.

"I thought this would be a good time to talk about us, Carine. How do you think our date has gone so far?"

Carine could only respond with a gasp as she felt Eser's fingers push up into her vagina.

"That sounds like you are enjoying our date." Eser said. She could feel the woman's juices dripping on her hands.

"Would you like to know what I think, Carina?"

At that moment Carina couldn't answer because she was holding her breath. It felt like she was going to explode - like a balloon was filling up in her and was about to reach its limit before bursting.

Eser ignored Carina's squirming and continued the one way conversation. "I think you are a very nice woman, and I enjoy spending time with you. And you are really good at licking my pussy. I think I think we should be together. Don't you?"

While Eser's fingers were working their way inside her cunt, Carine was about to fall over the edge and her whole focus was on what her release would be like. She heard every word the young woman said to her but she just couldn't find the strength to answer.

The younger woman continued by saying: "I also think you are very kind Carina; you know what I want and need and you like to give it to me isn't that so?"

Just then it felt to Carina like that balloon inside her burst and she felt that sweet precious release. Her muscles clenched and spasmed over and over. She felt a huge relief as the built up pressure let go and waves of pleasure burst over her.

She finally managed to gasp out a few words: "Oooh Eser, I love you, I love you so much."

A warm glow spread through Carine and she held her breath to get one more second of that feeling. But it was gone and she was left with such post coital sadness that tears came to her eyes. She took Eser's head in her hands and began kissing her all over her face and neck.

"Oh my God Eser," Carine finally managed to say when she found her words again. "That was incredible. If you can keep doing that to me I will be yours' forever."

"But what shall we do for our second date, Carine?" Eser asked.

"I want you to come and visit me in Munich. Can you take a week off? Stay in my house and I will treat you like a princess."

Eser thought that was an excellent idea and promised to make it happen as soon as possible.

Chapter VI

It was late afternoon and was beginning to get dark by the time their boat tour ended. As they left the dock Carine took Eser by the arm and followed her, just like a woman would do to a male lover she was with. When they reached the taxi stand Carine said: "my lover, I want you to do something special for me tonight."

"Certainly, anything you want, Carina." Eser told her.

"I want you to please fuck me with a strap-on cock. I've never tried it and I want you to be the first." She said.

"With pleasure my love, but I don't happen to have such a thing, we'll have to go and buy one. Let's find a taxi, I think I know where we should go shopping." Eser told her.

Fortunately Dusseldorf, like most German cities, has a good selection of sex shops, and the store they wanted wasn't hard to find. Although Eser didn't use cocks on a regular basis, she had experimented and was aware that some of the different types had advantages and disadvantages. The model she had found the most pleasurable for both partners was a double headed dildo designed to be worn inside the woman doing the fucking. This was achieved by it having a long side shaped like a penis and a short side with an egg shaped tip. The egg shape was designed to fit inside the vagina of the partner doing the penetrating. Sometimes known as a strapless dildo it is supposed to be able to be kept in place by the muscles inside the penetrator's pelvic floor.

Eser found this type would be the most pleasurable for her when she fucked Carina. The main drawback to that particular model is that it didn't always stay inside. She had known women use it with panty-hose to prevent the cock from falling out at the wrong time. But today more and more women were using fit for purpose spandex boxer shorts instead of harnesses. The shorts have a discreet O-ring sewn into a reinforced crotch which is made to hold the cock in place. The boxers claimed to be compatible with a variety of dildo's including the double headed model Eser wanted.

Armed with the double dildo and spandex strap-on pants, the two women headed back to the Mercure hotel. Inside the room Eser took Carina in her arms and asked her: "You said you were in love with me on the boat. Is that true or was that just your cunt talking?"

"No!" Carina said, looking a bit embarrassed. "This came from my heart."

"What are we going to do about it?" Eser asked her.

"Do you love me Eser?" She asked.

"Yes I think so, in my own way," Eser said. "Let's take it one step at time. First you need a good fucking. Get undressed and on your hands and knees on the bed. I'm going into the bathroom to get ready."

In the bathroom Eser unpacked their purchases and stripped naked. She had chosen a black cock to match the black spandex boxers. It looked like a big black shiny penis with a shepherds' crook-like curve on the wearer's end, tapering to an oval shaped egg. She wondered if she needed the lube they had bought but decided she was already wet with anticipation. Opening her legs she pushed the egg shaped end into her vagina. It felt good in there and she closed her legs tight. She moved experimentally side by side and up and down. The cock swayed side to side and bounced, but remained firmly embedded inside her pussy.

'Probably wouldn't stay in there with the hard fucking I'm going to give Carina!' She thought to herself.

Eser stepped into the lycra boxers and pulled them up, and then immediately discovered a problem. Her cock stuck out too far for her to get it inside the tight boxers and through the hole. She pulled the boxers down to her knees, removed the dildo from her vagina and pushed it through the o ring in the crotch. The dildo fit easily and she was able to keep in place while she pulled up the boxers and slid the egg shaped end back into her vagina.

Eser remembered that this model also vibrated and there was a small knob on the underside, which she turned on and the cock began to buzz very pleasantly.

Eser left the bathroom to find Carina on the bed on her hands and knees. Her thick legs were parted and she was stroking her clit with one hand. Her slit was wide open, wet and shiny in between perfectly smooth sides. Carina had heard Eser enter the room and began to rub harder and breathe faster.

The younger woman placed a hand on Carina's back so that she lay face down on the bed with her knees bent and her ass and pussy hanging out over the side of the bed. She was perfectly positioned because Eser had only to bend slightly to bring her cock level with the vagina that was offered to her. She slid the mushroom shaped head into Carina's wet hole and thrust hard. The big black cock slid in very easily and buried itself deep in her vagina. Eser began thrusting her hips with as much power as she could, driving the cock as deep as possible.

Carina let out a loud groan and began panting like a dog every time Eser thrust inside her.

At first the Turkish woman held on to Carina's hips for leverage, then switched to pulling her hair and holding onto her big breasts. This allowed her to force the cock so deep it would hit the older woman's cervix.

Eser found she was breathing heavily from the exertion, but she managed to keep up a steady patter while fucking Carina.

She said: "Tell me you love me fucking you hard." Carina told her.

And: "Do you love me?" And "How much do you love me?"

Of course Eser was getting nearly as much pleasure as Carina. Every time she pushed into the older woman's wet hole, the egg shape in her own cunt pushed back.

When Eser finally ran out of energy she collapsed on the bed next to Carina. After she had caught her breath she asked the older woman: "You said you're in love with me. Do you want to be with me?"

"Oh yes, yes!" Carina replied. "I want you to come to Munich so we can live together. My house is big enough for the two of us, and we can be together there."

"What will I do in Munich, Carina? Here I have a job." Eser said.

"You don't need to work, my love. I have plenty of money; my husband and I both have very good pensions. Or if you like we can spend our time traveling. Whatever you want darling, just come and be with me. Let me take care of you!

Eser thought about it for a moment and said: "no Carina, I don't think that will work very well."

"Why not," came an anguished wail in response.

"We already agreed I need to be in charge. If I have to depend on your money how do I know you'll do as I tell you." Eser said.

"Please Eser," Carina pleaded. "I promise I'll do whatever you want. I need you. We can arrange it with the money. Please say you'll come live with me. I will be yours, now and forever. I promise to do whatever it takes to make you happy."

"Good, Carina. Here is what we are going to do, you are not going home tomorrow. You are going to stay here. In this hotel." Eser said.

"Yes I will stay here with you Eser. But how long will that be?" Carina told her.

"I don't know exactly. Long enough to sort things out here so I can go to Munich and move in with you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes my darling. I want us to be together. Live together. Make love every day." Carina said.

"Lets' go downstairs and have dinner. But first I want to do something to you." Eser said.

"What do you want to do, Eser?" Carina said.

"Silly woman, you need to learn what your place is!" Eser said and pulled her hair so that it hurt slightly. "The proper answer is 'yes darling' or 'yes Eser'. Will you remember that?"

"Yes I Eser. I will remember." She said.

"Good. Now I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"Oooh!" Said Carina, a little fear in her voice.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Eser asked.

"No never!" Was the reply.

"Even by your husband?" She asked.

"No, not him. He would never." Carina said.

"Will you enjoy it?" Eser asked.

"I don't know." Carina replied.

"You will, my love. Do you know how I know this? Because I say you will, and I will always give you pleasure. You can count on that. Eser told her. Alright. On your stomach, legs wide open and put your hand on your cunt so you can play with yourself."

Carina rolled over on her stomach and Eser took the tube of lube she had bought and kneeled between Carina's legs. She spread open her ass cheeks and squeezed a glob of the clear gel on her pink and wrinkled sphincter. She then used a finger to work it inside the tight hole. Once she was satisfied she squeezed another glob on the tip of her cock and pressed the black bulbous head against Carina's back hole.

"Breathe darling, and keep breathing, this will be a bit uncomfortable." Eser told her.

Eser put her hands on Carina's generously curved hips, grasped them tightly and began to push her pelvis forward. There was a hesitation while Carina's sphincter muscle adjusted to the large intrusion but Eser increased the pressure pushing harder. The older woman gave out a cry of pain as her body fought the intrusion, but Eser kept up the pressure by moving the vinyl tube into her fat bottom, half a centimeter at a time.

"Keep breathing steadily," She said. The discomfort will pass.

When the big black cock had been buried to its hilt, Eser paused. Carina lay on her stomach, legs spread as wide as possible and Eser was directly on top of her. She grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled the woman's head back.

"Rub your pussy Carina!" She whispered in her ear.

As she lay there a sudden realization came over Eser. She understood at that moment how much power she had and how much she enjoyed it.

"Do you know how much I like fucking you Carina." She asked.

There was only a groan in reply.

"It's because you like to fuck, she said. Because you're a dirty slut, my slut. Aren't you Carina?"

"Yessss!" Was the reply. "I'm your slut."

Satisfied she was ready Eser eased the cock back and then thrust forward and began to piston the large penis shaped tube into Carina's tight asshole. Carina altered between begging for her to stop and crying out with pleasure. Eser ignored her and continued fucking her hard and roughly alternatively pulling her hair and mauling her big soft breasts. There was another benefit to Esers' hard thrusting, each time she pushed the egg shaped end of the dildo pushed deep into her own cunt. She thought of turning on the vibration function but decided that would be over stimulation.

Afterwards the young Turkish woman went into the bathroom, removed the Lycra boxers, pulled out the double ended cock and sat down to pee. When she returned to the bedroom Carina was lying on her stomach, legs open wide. Her small sphincter gaped open and was shiny with lubricant. Her cunt was open and wet, and she lay in nearly catatonic state.

"My lovely Carina, I'm going to keep fucking your ass," Eser whispered to her.

"Oh God!" Was all Carina could say.

"Put your hand on your pussy and rub yourself. Rub your clit!" She ordered.

Carina gave out a moan of pleasure as she began rubbing herself. Eser continued abusing Carina's asshole until she was tired and shiny with perspiration. They fell asleep in each others' arms. Eser was so tired she fell asleep still wearing the boxer harness and her vinyl cock.

Chapter VII

The next day was Sunday which in Dusseldorf, like most German cities means most shops are shut down. The two women spent most of the day in bed ordering meals from room service. They went out for a walk around the city in order to let hotel housekeeping make up their rooms.

Eser ordered Carina: "don't put on a bra and panties: I just love the way your big breasts jiggle as you walk."

It embarrassed Carina, especially when men looked at her but gave the younger woman a good feeling, knowing others desired what was hers' alone.

As they were walking through a city park Eser directed Carina to go behind an ornamental building where they could be hidden from view. She pushed her against the wall, put a hand under her skirt from behind and groped her pussy. It was already wet to her touch.

"You're wet! Do I make you aroused Carina or are you just horny all the time?" Eser asked.

"God yes! You always make me so hot!" Was the response.

"Then tell me you love it when I touch your cunt." Eser said.

" I love when you touch my cunt." Carina repeated, barely whispering.

"Louder!" Eser ordered.

Carina shouted it out so that anyone close by could hear. Fortunately for her there was no one in hearing distance..

The 53 year old woman could hardly believe how excited this made her feel. Embarrassment and shame seemed to ignite an orgasm faster than she had ever experienced before.

As they walked back to the hotel arm in arm, Eser occasionally stopped to make out with her much older lover, holding her and French kissing. This attracted a few looks because of the very obvious difference in their ages. When Carina brought this up, Eser said: "some will always find our age difference strange. You need to get used to it. Your friends in Munich are sure to think it strange or perverted, but there is nothing to do about it. They will either accept it or not."