Eser Finds Her Sugar Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carina knew this as she knew the age difference made her embarrassed because she was sure it signaled to everyone how truly wanton she was. Carina was certain people thought the only reason a woman her age was with someone so much younger was for the sex. The fact they'd be right was even more embarrassing, which made her aroused, and her arousal made her want Eser even more. A vicious circle but one she could not or would not break out of.

Back at the hotel after their walk Carina was still aroused and Eser sensed it. The younger woman went into the bathroom and came out wearing the spandex boxers with her big black vinyl cock sticking out front. This time she didn't wait for Carina to undress. She pushed her up against the wall, lifted her skirt around her waist and thrust the big cock into her pussy which was sopping wet with anticipation. She fucked her from behind, standing up. Carina had multiple orgasms.

On Monday morning Eser went to see her company's Human Resources and handed in her resignation. According to her employment contract she was required to give a month's notice. But she had a week of holidays saved up and she lied and told the HR manager that her mother was ill and she needed to travel to Turkey to look after her. The company reluctantly agreed to let her leave if she stayed to work the rest of the week.

Eser called Carina as soon as she heard the news.

"Come and join me for lunch," she said. "There is a restaurant on Kirchfeldstrasse called Le Gourmet. Call them for a reservation and meet me there at noon. Oh and dress the way I like you to for going out!"

Le Gourmet is a small restaurant in the old city of Dusseldorf with a reputation for excellent food. Carina was already there and sitting in a booth when Eser arrived, and she slid into the booth next to the older woman.

"Are you wet for me?" Eser asked. Without waiting for an answer she slipped her hand under the woman's skirt and touched her. Carina opened her legs to give her lover better access; her bare sex was wet to the touch.

"It feels so smooth. Did you get it waxed today?" She asked.

Carina nodded her head. "Just for you."

"I like your pussy smooth as a young girls' Carina. I have some good news to tell you: we can leave for Munich Friday." Eser said.

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Carina said, overjoyed.

"I wanted to meet you here to celebrate, but also make sure we are in agreement. For me, from here on, there is no going back. I am leaving all I know and I am putting myself in your hands. That makes me feel vulnerable. Do you understand my love?"

"You will not regret it, Eser my darling. I will give you everything, my love, everything I have. I am yours!"

Just then a waitress came to ask if they were ready to place their order. Eser ordered for both of them and when the waitress was gone she stood up, took Carina's hand and led her to the ladies toilet.

Those readers who have never visited Germany may not know, public toilets in that country are almost always spotlessly clean. And the cubicles there are never just the flimsy dividers used in some countries; they are fully enclosed rooms. It was into one of these that Eser led Carina. Once the door was closed she reached under her short skirt and pulled down her panties. She turned around and opened her legs, her hairy pussy facing Carina. The older woman needed no instructions, she went down on her knees and got ready to put her lips onto Esers' hair covered slit.

"Wait, since you are on your knees I want you to make me a solemn promise. I need you to promise to love and care for me and look after me no matter what. Are you ready to swear?" Eser asked.

"I love you and I'm ready to do anything you ask." Carina replied.

"Alright, repeat after me: I swear by Eser's pussy which I love above anything else." She said.

Carina repeated these words.

"I swear to love, cherish and obey my love Eser." She said.

The older woman repeated the last part of the oath. She went into her purse and pulled out a small silver colored credit card and said:

Eser, as a token of my love I hereby give you full use of my Amex Platinum card. She said and raised it in offering

"Good my love, I accept. We will go to Munich together and live happily ever after. Now my pussy which you love needs your tender care," she said and thrust her hips back and forth and slid her hairy bottom over her lover's mouth; the older woman pushed her tongue into Eser's tight sphincter without a moment's hesitation. In a very short time the younger woman was moaning from the effects of her climax and her juices covered Carina's face.

Their meals were on the table when they returned. "Here's what I want you to do for me, Carina."

The older woman looked at her expectantly, eager to do anything to please.

"Go to my apartment and begin boxing those things I will be taking with me. Furniture I won't need, and only some clothes. You're going to buy me a new wardrobe aren't you?"

"Yes Eser, whatever you want I will buy you."

"Good, you get everything ready and I'll be there later today or tomorrow to check. Two piles only, one for Munich the other to give away."

"Yes my beautiful mistress," Carina said.

Eser laughed and gave her a mild reproach.

"Don't call me Mistress!" Carina. "I'm not really into the whole D/s thing. I only want all your love and devotion."

"You have it my beautiful goddess." Carina said.

"And obedience!" Eser said and she giggled.

After lunch Eser needed to return to work and Carina, who had been given her key, went to her house to begin packing.

Chapter VIII

The following day Eser decided she needed to use her new credit card and do something about both their wardrobes. Carina's clothing seemed to consist mainly of middle aged styles that were several years out of date, and that really wouldn't do. 'It's time to begin spending some of her money' Eser thought.

She was able to leave work early and joined Carina for their first stop - the Hunkemöller lingerie shop.

"Carina, after today you're going to throw away your granny underwear." Eser said. "You're going to wear only thong or tanga panties and we are going to buy some crotchless models. I should have access to your pussy any time I like. After all, your pussy belongs to me doesn't it?"

"Please Eser, I'm too old to wear that kind of underwear." Carina begged.

"No you're not Carina. I will decide what you shall wear. After all, I'm the one who will be looking at you!"

They also purchased bras to match the panties. Eser chose bra styles that revealed more than they supported. Carina went along, she stopped arguing.

When it came to shopping for outfits Eser made Carina buy much younger and more revealing styles than the woman herself would have chosen. When they had finished shopping for Carina, Eser decided her wardrobe needed upgrading too - courtesy of Carina's credit card.

Up to that point in her adult life Eser had been neither butch nor femme, though she had dated both. But this relationship was different, Carina really brought out the dyke in her and she enjoyed the idea of it. First thing she needed was a new wardrobe of masculine looking clothes. Next she would have her hair styled and replace her short page-boy hair with a male cut.

Since she was going dyke, she had a thought: one of the butches she had dated had mostly gone around strapped; which meant wearing a strap on dildo under her pants. Eser had never tried this but thought it would be interesting to see how it felt. She would make another trip to the sex shop to choose a model that was both practical and comfortable.

By Saturday Eser was ready to leave Dusseldorf. Her belongings had been packed and shipped along with their new clothing. Eser decided they should both dress for the occasion. She wore tight black jeans, a black turtleneck sweater, and a gray suit type jacket. With her short black hair she thought she looked suitably butch. She was strapped, of course, with a 5 inch flesh colored cock on a basic single strap and ring harness.

They boarded the train together in the morning, traveling first class, of course. They arrived in Munich in the afternoon and took a taxi from the train station.

Carina's house was a modern mansion in a suburb of Munich called Ismaning.The house's exterior was a showcase of sleek lines and minimalistic elegance. Clean, geometric shapes, large glass panels, and a tasteful combination of materials such as glass, concrete, and steel made for a striking and harmonious facade.

A lush, manicured garden surrounded the house and the front entrance was framed by a beautifully landscaped courtyard, leading to an impressive oversized front door that granted access to the grand foyer. Outside the house was an expansive, covered outdoor area with comfortable seating and a swimming pool.

Inside, this expensive house had an open-concept design that enhanced the sense of spaciousness, with large, airy rooms bathed in natural light. High ceilings and clean lines created an atmosphere of refined elegance.

The living areas were full of designer furniture, combining comfort and style. The kitchen boasted top-of-the-line appliances, sleek cabinetry, and a generously sized island. Large windows provided views of the garden, infusing the interior with a sense of natural beauty.

The bedrooms featured plush carpets and ample storage space. Each en-suite bathroom was adorned with premium fixtures, intricate tiling, and luxurious amenities. The master bedroom was large with a super queen size mattress centered on a large wooden platform. The ensuite bathroom was integral to the room and had glass walls that could be covered by curtains.

"What do you think of our new house?" Carina asked.

"I like it! It's nicer than I expected." Eser replied.

Privately she was elated. She knew Carina was 'comfortable' but had not expected a house that was surely worth 5 to 10 million Euro.

"I've been so horny all day Carina," she said and began tugging at the older womans clothing. Her dress came off to reveal the sexy, designer underwear that she'd bought the day before. Eser pulled down Carina's panties to display her plump, smooth and recently waxed sex. Carina unhooked her bra and let her large soft tits spill out. She opened her legs saucily to give Eser a good view of her open slit and the delicious insides. Eser quickly stripped off her jeans and removed the strap-on she wore underneath and gave her wet hairy pussy a light caress.

"Lie back so I can sit on your face," Eser said, and climbed up onto the bed. She held the cock in her hand, with straps trailing, knelt down and moved her backside towards Carina's face. She pushed back and Carina immediately thrust her tongue into her wet vagina. Eser pushed back with her pelvis using the older woman's mouth just like a toy and directed her cunt to where she could get the most pleasure and stimulation.

Carina, whose entire attention was focused on the hairy wet cunt in front of her, could not see what Eser was doing at the other end. She was surprised to feel a hard plastic cock - the one Ester had been wearing all day - pushed into her eager wet hole.

After the two women had both climaxed several times, Carina took Eser by the hand and led her to the bathroom with the transparent walls. She wanted them both to relax in the jacuzzi but Eser said: "I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat in the house?"

Carina had been away for more than a week and what had been fresh when she left was now spoiled.

"Silly me! I was so horny for your beautiful young body I completely forgot." She said, "Let's shower and dress quickly so we can drive into Ismaning and stock up on groceries."

Carina's car was a new Mercedes Benz S-class sedan.

"Would you like to drive my love?" Carina said.

"I'm sorry I don't have my drivers license," Eser told her.

"First thing tomorrow we are going to get you enrolled in private drivers lessons. If you are going to wear a penis," she said, taking hold of the strap-on Eser had put on after the shower, "you are going to have to do the driving!" She said.

Eser had never been in such an expensive car before and luxuriated in the smell and feel of the leather interior. As they drove to town Eser mentally checked off the items which had been on her wish list: expensive house - check, nice car - check. She still didn't have the chalet in Austria or the villa in Italy or Spain, but she was certain those two items were within her grasp.

One of their stops was the butchers where Carina ordered pork sausages and Schweinebraten which is also pork and is a famous Bavarian dish. The butcher packaged up the meat, and before he handed it to Carina he gave Eser a curious look and said: "you understand these cuts of meat are all pork, don't you?"

"Oh my God! Carina exclaimed," her hand going to her face as if to hide her shame. "I forgot you are Turkish and Muslim! I am so sorry darling! Please forgive me!"

Eser laughed and said: "my background is Turkish but I am 100% German. I am not a Muslim, or at least a practicing one. And I love to eat pork!" She said, and in a low voice that was nevertheless loud enough for the butcher to hear, "almost as much as I love to eat pussy!" It was the butcher's turn to turn blush, and he quickly turned back to cutting his meat.

The meal Carina prepared was as good as she promised it would be. After dinner she made coffee and the two cuddled on a sofa in front of the living room's gas fireplace.

Eser stroked Carina's cheek and caressed the top of her breasts. The older woman leaned her head against her lover's chest and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm so happy Eser. I don't think I have ever been this happy. What more can I do to please you, my beautiful young lover?"

"We have a plan for driving lessons." Eser said. "I was thinking you have lived here for a long time. Do you have any family or friends you'd like me to meet?"

Carina replied: "No, my husband and I never had any children and I don't have any close relations that live nearby. Most of our friends were mostly his and as soon as I became a widow and became single again, the wives decided they didn't want me around. Too dangerous. You know?"

Eser nodded.

"That was why the support group became important, other widows I could relate to and sometimes jump into bed with!" Carina giggled.

"How about we host a party and invite them and introduce me. I don't mind if you show me off a little. Let them know you're a hot and sexy woman who's able to wrap a young and pretty young girl around your pussy and forget about everything." She said.

Carina laughed at that idea. What a good idea. You know I'd love to show you off to my friends."

Chapter IX

It wasn't long before Eser felt comfortable about having the run of the house. She began to actually believe that she now lived in this mansion and that it was her home. Certainly Carina bent over backwards to ensure she felt that way and began to consult her on decisions regarding the running of the house.

Carina agreed to host a get together for drinks to invite the members of the group she called her 'Merry Widows Club'. Naturally she fussed endlessly about what to serve and what her friends might think about her new relationship. Finally Eser told her: "Stop Carina, it's good enough! We're not hosting a grand gala! You're just having some friends over.

Carina said: "Yes Eser, you are correct as usual."

She then began to stress about what to wear.

"I want you to look as sexy as possible!" Eser told her..

Carina chose to wear a draped collar criss cross backless dress in gold sequins. The plunging neckline showed off her large breasts and gold metallic sequins shimmered when the light fell on them.

The first of the women to arrive at the party was Trudi Weigand, a tall distinguished looking woman in her late 50s. Her dark hair was short and she wore glasses which gave her a bookish or academic look which was not surprising since she was a colleague of Carina's from the university. She had some thickening around the waist which did not detract from the overall impression she gave of being fit and active. Eser was immediately attracted to her.

Trudi had already heard from Carina about her new love and after greeting her friend with a hug, she went to Eser, gave her a kiss on the lips and pressed her body against the younger woman's. Eser felt her deliberately push and grind against her cock.

"You've done well my dear,Carina. I'm impressed," she said. "If you ever get tired of Eser please let me know, I can keep her amused for you." Carina gave her a look which shot daggers.

Any possible confrontation between the two was diffused by the arrival of Lili Herzog. She was dark haired and looked like she might be part Italian or Spanish and had dark eyes and a mediterranean nose. Lilli was also built like a mediterranean woman: she was short with a thick stomach, big hips but small breasts she attempted to disguise with a push up bra.

Lilli was followed shortly by Amalia Leitz, a woman who was in her mid 60s. Despite heavy makeup and expensively coiffed and dyed blond with highlights she looked her age. Despite her face, her figure was that of a younger woman, flat stomach, nicely shaped bottom and breasts that looked too large for her frame and jutted proudly.

Carina greeted her guests with kisses on both cheeks and began serving drinks. Her guests had all been intimate with each other at one time or another and chatted easily. A few minutes later the last two guests arrived. They were Philippa Schultze, mid 50s with heavy features that seemed at odds with her straight light brown hair that she wore to her shoulders. Her breasts were very large and she wore a sheer bra with little support to emphasize them.

Philippa had arrived with Liesa Mueller who was the youngest of the widows at 49. She wasn't particularly pretty; her nose was too big and her chin was a bit weak but she looked like she had character and was nice to look at. Her long straight hair was naturally brown and she wore it up in a French knot.

Carina and Eser had discussed the party ahead of time and it was the older woman who had brought up the idea that if Eser wanted she could bed one of the guests after the party, provided she could watch. Things didn't quite turn out the way they intended.

After pushing and rubbing Eser's cock with her body, Trudi suddenly and boldly got on her knees, managed to free her strap-on from beneath her trousers and began to suck on the 6" vinyl cock. Lili quickly moved behind Eser and put her arms around her. She slid her hands beneath her shirt groping her small tits and playing with her armpit hair.

"Very hairy," she said, "this is so exciting!"

All the women in the party had at one time made love with everyone else. As soon as the two women went for Eser, Liesa, who was the last to arrive, made a bee-line for Carina, for whom she always had a special attraction. She guessed Carina had not worn panties under her sequin gown and her fingers quickly confirmed her suspicions by finding her wet hole and beginning to thrust in and out.

Philippa and Amalia, realizing that the party had turned into a mini-orgy, fell into the nearest settee and began making out. They quickly removed each other's clothes and assumed a 69 position, licking each other's pussies and assholes.

When Eser looked around she could see Liesa on her knees with her face in Carina's pussy and Philippa and Amalia eating each other out. She was left with Trudi and Lili whom she grabbed and pushed over the back of the nearest sofa. Keeping both women pinned in place, Eser lifted up Trudi's dress, pulled down her thong panties and thrust her strap-on cock into the woman's wet pussy. Once she was kept in place by the thrusting of her hips and force of her cock, Eser turned her attention to Amalia. That older woman had worn a pantsuit to the party and getting to her wet cunt was not as easy, but Eser succeeded, forcing her fingers deep into Amalia's hot wet hole. After a few minutes she changed position, giving Amalia the strap-on and Philippa her fingers.