Eskia Gets Summoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

"B... but surely some of those demons would have to be male demons pretending to be...oh dear," she giggled, "oh that's rich, all those wizards thought they were fucking a pretty little demonette were actually fucking a male demon."

Eskia smirked then burst out laughing.

"What can I say," she gasped, "Have you ever heard of the saying any port in a storm?" When Georgette nodded Eskia grinned and added. "Well for a male demon it should be any portal when you're horny!"

Georgette began to laugh as well and collapsed forward on top of Eskia, their laughter was silenced when their lips found each others.

Eventually Georgette stood and pulled the small demon up from the bed.

"C'mon lover let's get cleaned up and then we can get something to eat," She paused as she remembered demons fed on human sperm. "Uh, eat, I don't know where you're going to find a male for, for." She suddenly felt uncomfortable about Eskia fucking somebody else.

Eskia silenced her with a kiss.

"Shhh, don't worry baby, I will have to look for that sort of food eventually but that's actually for, uh, I suppose you would call it magical energy. I can eat your food as well, and a snack sounds good."

Georgette pulled on a robe and belted lt before looking for Eskia's dress. Finding the dress she examined the tattered garment ripped in several places from Eskia's energetic removal earlier

"I don't think you're gonna be able to wear this anymore honey it's a bit torn."

She turned to Eskia and found her wearing a red robe with lace trim.

"Where did you get that from?" Georgette asked confused.

"I made it." Eskia told her, "We can create small amounts of physical things. I will need to go somewhere soon to buy some clothes though, I can't create very much at a time."

"Okay, we can go and visit the dressmaker tomorrow morning. Now come and help me with the bath water."

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12