All Comments on 'Especially for Him Pt. 02'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Good second chapter!

You kept it up! Excellent writing and suspenseful strip. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Wow……. a very erotic story with you bringing yourself to orgasm and I am sure he did the same! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh man!

Oh man, what a story! I'm hooked on your writing and you need to continue this story line. This is a definite turn on and I can visualize watching this video. If only I could be so lucky to have MY girlfriend make one for me! You're an excellent writer with a wonderful imagination......or is it that you're just writing about how you teased your lover?

Loving50Loving50over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate the comments. I just submitted the next part of the story. It's written, more or less, from Sean's point of view. That's a first for me - writing from a man's viewpoint. I can't say I nailed it but I do think it's pretty good. Read it when it's posted and let me know what you think.

This is NOT based on any actual part of my life but it was a fantasy that I built with an online lover once upon a time. I enjoyed writing for him and this is an extension of that.

Thanks again, I love reading comments about my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES