All Comments on 'Essay: Know Yourself'

by DMSi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pain

If you were decades older it would be different. Not your age, doesn't look like this can be fixed. Leave the marriage now. There will be a better life for you. Hope will spring better futures -- A geezer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You Were Using the Wrong Part to Think With

Sorry for your situation. But frankly, you were immature and used your penis rather than your brain to think with. My story is different from yours--I loved a wonderful girl and she loved me, we were as compatible as could be. She wanted me to marry her and I wanted the same thing.

The problem? Her parents were not supportive, in fact, hated me. I refused to be the reason she might leave her family. Does the decision I made hurt after more than forty years--hell yes. But after reading this story I realize I made the right decision. She learned after her parents had passed why I didn't marry her, and according to her sister, the pain she feels is gone. Though I'm sure she feels as I do. We both married and had children, and lived lives we enjoyed with another person. If you don't know yourself well enough by now you should re-read your story--the answers are there. This time use your brain.

DMSiDMSiabout 3 years agoAuthor

I just want to clarify that my wife and I married each other for many reasons outside of sex. We were in love, were supportive of each other and understood each other’s psychological situations, among other things. I focused on the sexual aspect of our relationship because this site is based on erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous