Establishing Order within a Household Ch. 05

Story Info
Order is finally established.
3k words
4.39
19.3k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The package arrives mid-day. It's heavy, but not prohibitively. It is bulky and awkward, however, and I am just an elf. After a few minor attempts, I decide to leave it on the porch until Master gets home.

Miss Charlotte was at home, but was of no help for reasons apparent if you know her.

Master is excited to see it's arrival, but does not tell me what is inside. Instead, he takes it up to his room and asks me to tell him when Mistress gets home.

It's almost dinner time by the time she arrives. Master greets me at his door when I go up to tell him. He has me summon the others to the master bedroom at once.

As soon as they arrive, well, as soon as Miss Charlotte decides to join Mistress and I, Master brings us in and sits us down across from the bed. The box is open on top, and I can see from where I am that it is full of metal objects, but nothing else.

"About the little household games, lately," he explains to us, "I've let it all go on long enough. It's time to restore order, and I've bought some tools to facilitate this."

I'm honestly curious, but both Mistress and Miss Charlotte have an amused look that's clearly hiding some apprehension.

"Melody," he beckons me over, which of course I do, "Disrobe."

That's sudden, but Master's orders are Master's orders, so I quickly unfasten and drop my dress to the floor. There was a time I'd be embarrassed being the only nude (well, mostly nude) one in the room, but I'm fairly used to it by now.

He pulls what is most certainly a chastity belt out of the box. Oooh, pretty. It's like mine, but shinier and fancier. I bite my lip to hide my excitement. It's a little weird that I get excited over the prospect of a new chastity belt, but if Master want's to adorn me with something pretty, I'm all for it, even if it's something that locks away all my pleasure bits.

He removes my old one and fixes the new one into place. It fits like a glove, clearly tailored for me. It's a little different in that there's a bit on the inside that presses up against my clit. It doesn't hurt, or even cause discomfort, but it is curious. Master makes sure that it presses directly to my nub, and not just to the hood. I have to say that I'm becoming mildly concerned.

Next up is Mistress. She gives him a little smirk as she's asked to disrobe as well, but complies.

"Someone went all out on this one," she tells him as he fits her own belt to her hips, "I hope we're not in for anything too harsh."

He smiles, but says nothing. She's taking this in very good humor. I'm a little concerned with the idea of putting a human woman in chastity. It doesn't seem right. But I put my faith in Master.

Miss Charlotte, however, just crosses her arms when he calls her over.

"Charlotte? Did you not hear me?" he asks her.

"Oh, I heard you, but I'm not really fond of the idea of having my naughty parts locked up. Besides, baby, with all the lesser pussy already locked away, aren't you going to need it?"

"That's nice. I still need you to come over here," he repeats his order.

"Baby, I'm-"

"Charlotte, it wasn't a question," he cuts her off with a commanding tone. Master doesn't raise his voice often, but when he does, it gets heard.

And it works. Miss Charlotte remembers who she belongs to and reluctantly obeys him. I've never seen her put in her place so quickly.

Hearing him raise his voice affects me, too. I guess the inside of my new belt wasn't going to stay dry forever.

Now we see where most of the weight in the package comes from. Spidergirls' can't exactly wear conventional chastity belts. It's an elaborate contraption, but it fixes the belt to her crotch as securely as ours.

But there's a fourth device, this one even larger. Master affixes it to the rear side of her spider portion and I realize that it's not for her genitals, but her spinneret.

I can't say I'm sad to see that blocked off, however Miss Charlotte seems even more bothered by this one than by the one on her pussy.

We sit back down and he produces the final object in the package, four simple remote controls with a single button on each. He gives one to each of us, with strict instructions not to press the button yet.

"You'll all have noticed by now that there's a little probe pressing against your clits," he explains, "that is what makes these belts special, and it will be central to our little team-building exercise."

I look at the big red button and have to restrain myself from pressing it.

"Unfortunately, as it turns out, this model only has the single button, and so each remote will activate all of your belts at once, instead of individually," he says, gesturing at the button, "So keep that in mind before you consider pressing it, this will happen to you as well as the others."

With that, he depresses the big red button and suddenly my clit is on fire. And not in the good way. I yelp out and the others echo me as a sharp shock jolts through my sensitive nub. It feels like an eternity, but couldn't have been longer than a few seconds.

Mistress stands up swiftly, "Okay dear, you've had your fun, but this is going a little too far."

"Oh, I'm going to far, am I? Not you all?"

"Come on, take it off. I'm a free human woman and your wife, I don't have to do this shit," she tells him.

"That's true. Absolutely true. You are a free woman and are not obligated to play my games," he pulls out the key and tosses it to her, "And it's no big deal. Without you playing along, I still have my other, loyal, submissive girls that will enjoy playing with me."

Her fingers stop with the key already in the lock. With a heavy sigh, she withdraws it and hands it back to him.

"Ah, so you'll play after all? Excellent," he smiles and kisses her, "Now that we've got everything set up, I believe dinner was almost ready? I'm famished.

Dinner is a little awkward, to be honest. Or at least quiet. I'm used to being put in my place, figuratively or literally. The other two, are not.

"Melody," Master speaks my name and I almost jump, lost in thought at the moment, "You've barely touched your meal. What's wrong?"

"It's just..." I bite my lip, trying to find the best way to phrase this respectfully, "Why do I have to wear one, too?" Smooth.

"Oh, I know you've been very good lately," he tells me in an understanding tone, "I know all this isn't about you specifically."

"Maybe he's tired of your uppity elf ass acting like you're above it all?" Miss Charlotte interjects. I admit, that one gets under my collar, I do nothing but try to be a proper servant for-

ZAP

Should have seen that coming. All three of us feel the sting of her punishment for mouthing off.

Master clears his throat, "As I was saying, we are a family. We need to learn to get along and live together -as- a family. What one does impacts us all. We need to remember that if this is going to work."

"Then shouldn't you be wearing one, too?" Spider-bitch- ahem, I mean Miss Charlotte pipes in, again.

Master lifts up the remote without looking towards her and presses the button.

ZAP

Nope, seeing it coming doesn't make it easier.

The rest of dinner passes without incident. No, incidents don't start again until I'm doing the dishes.

Commotion starts up as I'm washing.

ZAP

It starts again while I'm drying. This time it's on the other side of the house.

ZAP

...That thing has a long range on it. This is going to be a long night.

Things calm down as we all retreat to the den. I feel a little odd having Master pull me into his lap with Mistress present. Not that I'm doing anything wrong, but typically, when Mistress is around, she gets the choice attention from Master, and I defer to her position.

As it is, Mistress and Miss Charlotte are a bit too focused on each other to be bothered with us. As much as the tension and fear of another shock bothers me, I do enjoy the extra attention. And if they're not going to give Master what he needs, I certainly will.

There's some sort of movie on the television, but I'm honestly not paying attention. I'm far too focused on snuggling up in Master's lap. And that attention is worth focusing on, as Master's hands start sliding under my dress.

I feel the vibrations of them sliding over the smooth metal of my chastity belt. It's always a little heartbreaking to feel those strong human fingers less then an inch from my pussy, but knowing that it might as well be miles away. I can't help but imagine it isn't there, imagining my Master's fingers spreading my little petals open and pushing inside of me. Pushing deeper into me, not even there to pleasure me, just enjoying the feel of the body of his slave, but the feeling bringing me so much pleasure nonetheless.

I don't know if he can smell it yet. I can, of course, to me the whole room already smells like my pussy, but Master doesn't have an elven nose.

I'm sure he knows how wet he's making me. Nearly anything he does to me can do that.

He doesn't stop there. His hand slides over the curve of my ass and those thick human fingers tease my little opening. My ass instinctively clenches, but I try to relax and shift to allow him better access.

I also try to make sure the others don't see. If they realized I was getting attention before them, things could get ugly. I don't need another shock.

But his fingers don't quite enter me, they just tease me with the thought of penetration for a few moments before he pulls them back.

"I want you to suck my cock, Melody," he whispers into my ear.

So much for my attempts at subtlety. I slide from his lap and lay beside him, pulling out that lovely human cock of his. I savor the scent for a moment. I've never really been with an elven male, but I know enough that they don't have this heavenly musk that I get from Master. If I could cum from a smell...

I waste no time and take his hardening cock past my lips. As I expected, this wasn't going to go unnoticed. I can feel their eyes watching me, judging the little elf girl who is sucking their man's cock in front of them.

ZAP

It doesn't surprise me, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I don't know who did it, but it wasn't Master this time. I have to tense up when it happens. If the shock caused me to bite Master, even a little, I don't think I could forgive myself.

Master just laughs as they both writhe in agony as well, at their desire to punish me even though it was visited on them, too.

There's some argument between them, but fortunately, Master pulls my mouth from his cock before it happens again.

ZAP

It seems they were not both on board for punishing themselves in addition to me.

ZAP

Okay, it's really starting to hurt, now. I don't think the intensity has changed, but my resistance to it has worn down considerably.

Master completely ignores them. Instead, his attention stays on me and he pulls my dress from my body. He tosses me down on the couch on my back and promptly folds my legs back over me with a grin. Master has always been pleased with elven flexibility.

He pushes my legs behind my arms and presses my body down with one hand while the other angles his cock up against my asshole. I did my best to prepare him, but I fear he's not nearly slick enough. However, it doesn't look like I'm going to get the option of having any lube tonight. I brace myself.

My cry gets their attention as my Master roughly sodomizes his elf, pushing almost all the way into me in one thrust. It always hurts at least some to take his cock, but my today, being tired from the shocks has really made it poignant.

There's a moment of peace as he begins to ravage me, while the other two just stare while their man does his work. I admit that I'm a bit transfixed when I watch him fucking as well.

ZAP

It couldn't last. But something interesting happens this time. As pain shoots through my body, every muscle I have constricts, including those so tightly wrapped around Master's cock. I can feel how impossibly tight my ass clenches down on that beautiful cock of his, and more importantly, I can hear the wonderful moan it forces from his lips, and I can see the look of pleasure as his eyes roll back.

The other two are given pause by this, but the moment passes and I see smiles creep up over their faces, first on Mistress, then on Miss Charlotte. It's the first time I've seen them smile at the same time. And it sends chills down my spine.

ZAP

The pain is starting to take it's toll, and I assume it must on them as well, but it doesn't stop them from using my pain to amuse themselves.

ZAP

Each time agony courses through me, I'm rewarded with such wonderful sounds from Master. The pleasure seems to be as intense for him as the pain is for me. He leans over me and holds my body tightly as he uses me. The pain of his penetration becomes insignificant as the pain of the shocks gets worse.

ZAP

I can now clearly see both Mistress and Miss Charlotte eagerly staring as he fucks my ass, fingers grinding on their belts, just like I do so often. They start exchanging looks that are almost playful, and Mistress whispers something to Miss Charlotte. Somehow, I'm more terrified at the prospect of them getting along.

ZAP

As I reel from the last shock, strong appendages cruelly wrench my arms from my Master and pin me to the couch. I can see Mistress slink up behind Master, pulling him up to kiss him and wrapping her arms around his waist. Her delicate fingers start to stroke his cock and balls as he plunges in and out of me. Countless spider arms restrain, pulling hard on me as a pair of women's hands reach down and start manhandling my soft breasts, squeezing them, digging nails into them, pinching and pulling my nipples harder and harder.

ZAP

I can't stop the tears. It's all too much, and tears spill from my eyes and across my cheeks as I sob with pain and pleasure alike.

ZAP

ZAP

I can barely-

ZAP

ZAP

ZAP

I'm in a daze and barely conscious by the time I finally feel Master release, filling my ass with his hot human cum. I'm barely able to enjoy the sound of some of the loveliest moans I've ever heard from him, nor the gift of his hot cum in my body, the pain is all too much

I'm a shaking, crying mess by the time he subsides. He takes me into his arms and wipes my face. I think he's telling me how proud of me he is, and how much he loves me, but I can barely tell what he's saying.

When the haze starts to lift, we're already in bed. He must have carried me, because I don't remember walking here. And by 'we', I mean all of us. Both Mistress and Miss Charlotte are hear, looking exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat as they doze off. For the moment when I was being tormented, I managed to forget that they were feeling every shock as well. Suddenly, their cruelty seemed a little less cruel. A little.

The sun is warm when I wake up. Sore, but well rested. I'm also alone in Master's bed.

I gather my clothes together and head downstairs, following the smell of... pancakes, I think?

I'm greeted by one of the more bizarre scenes in all this madness so far. Master is cooking and Mistress and Miss Charlotte are calmly sitting at the table (well, as much as Miss Charlotte can) and talking.

"Morning, sleepyhead. Wasn't too rough on you, I hope?" Master kisses my cheek. I meekly shake my head. As if there's a 'too rough' when it comes to what Master can do to me.

I sit down with the others, all in our very limited clothes, and notice that they aren't wearing their belts.

Does that mean...?!

Mine remains.

No, wait, it's my old belt. No shocker on this one. Well, at least that's something.

Master joins us with a plate of pancakes.

"So now that we're getting along, I wanted to talk to you all about something. I was reading the newsletter from the Non-Human Integration Agency. You know, they placed us with Charlotte," Master speaks as he dishes up plates, "And it turns out that they offer certain renovations, free of charge, if you take in certain kinds of non-humans. I know we talked about getting a pool, before. How do you all feel about mermaids?"

FIN

(heh)