Estate Sale Fun: The System, NOT!

Story Info
Harry gets fooled, and then consoled.
2.4k words
4.53
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working an estate sale on the north part of town, deep in the bowels of one of the wealthy suburbs. It was a huge deal that we got it, and every dealer in the county was going to be trying to get in early as possible to get the first pick at a lifetime of fine furniture, clothes and sundry items. I'd had a lot of experience with these people trying to muscle there way in, but we enforced a system that my father strictly maintained, with no exceptions. The problem was, I had no idea what the system was.

But as a reward for landing this huge sale, Dad was finally going to show me the secret system and integrate me fully into the company. To say I was excited, would be a total and complete lie. At this point, estate sales had just been an easy job doing a good business, that's it. The secret system was just something else to learn, master and move on to the next thing.

So on the day of this sale, I met my Dad on the premises early in the morning. The house was fantastic, a sprawling ranch style home owned by a upper middle class couple that loved to save and had great taste. The family were nice people, and we were eager to get them a good deal on some impressive furniture. Ted was at the front door watching things, and he sent me to the back bedroom where he said my Dad was waiting with the dealers.

In the room were four collectible and antique dealers I had known from past sales. Terry, a tall skinny blonde women who specialized in furniture. Henderson, an athletic and flamboyantly gay man who was the interior decorator for most of the wealthy people in the city. Diane, a short brunette with a large chest and a wicked sense of humor who was an agent for High Roller collectibles. Carmen, a raven-haired green eyed curvy woman of Colombian descent who maintained the second finest collection of Hummels in the nation, and this sale had a bunch of Hummels. Also in the room were my Dad and three of our Co-workers: Stan from accounting, Sherry from the sales floor and Bethany, also from the sales floor. If the bedroom hadn't been exceptionally large, it would have been crowded. People were chatting softly until I entered the room, as if they'd been waiting for me.

"Ah, Son, we've been waiting for you." Dad said as he approached me. "And let's just get all this over with, ok?"

"Uh, sure. But what's there to get over, let's just learn the system, and start finding our prices for all this stuff."

A couple of the people in the room laughed, my father just smiled.

"So, these folks get the early pickings, eh? Was it by lottery, or fee, or what?"

"Oh, you are a cute one." said Diane.

"Son, here's the deal. Yes, these people get first pickings of the sale, but they are going to . . . fuck for the privilege."

I don't think I ever heard my Dad say that word before, and certainly not in such a casual way. " I beg your pardon?" I said, leaning forward and blinking my eyes rapidly, trying to be silly to cover my confusion.

"Son, getting in early to a sale is a valuable commodity, and any system that tries to be fair and unbiased in choosing who gets that commodity can be also be cheated. And straight fees, well, it's a bit grubby, close to a bribe. And I never want to tell any grieving family that anything close to a bribe, or an . . auction . . " He shuddered. ". . were involved in the transformation of the departed's assets." My Dad always talked like that about the business, but that's not important right now.

I blinked hard. "So, sex. Of course. Makes sense." Which it didn't.

"The exchange of sexual favors shows a level of intimacy that builds trust and respect. We have a family of dealers that can meet the criteria for our trade, and we receive a benefit in return, more valuable than just a little more filthy luchre. Why do you think I never remarried after your mom died?"

"Did you do . . this while you were married?"

"Oh hell no, your Grandad had the helm then."

"He had a fantastic cock, and really knew how to use it." said Terry. "We all miss him."

"But you're single, level headed, and frankly I'm ready to settle down."

". . . what are you asking me, exactly?"

"You are going to have sex with Diane there, while the other Vendors pay their fee with the other staff members.

"And some of us have been waiting forever for this, so hurry it up newbie!" Said Stan, who was eyeing Henderson, who was returning Stan's come hither stare like a Roger Federer tennis serve!

"You have got to be kidding me..." I stammered.

My father looked me deep in the eyes and said, "Son . . . of course we are!" The whole room erupted with laughter as I deflated with relief. Mostly.

"Oh, hell, that was funny! It's good to go out on a laugh. Pa would have loved this." my Dad said.

"He had a fantastic sense of humor, and really knew how to use it." said Terry. "We all miss him."

Dad started to lead the group out. "So Harry is in charge now, everybody. You know him, he knows you. No big deal really." Everyone was still laughing a bit as they filed out, each dealer pairing up with an estate sale worker. Diane was the last one in the room, and she looked at me questioningly.

"You all right, Harry? I hope we didn't hurt your feelings?"

"Huh? Oh, no...I'm still reeling, I guess."

"Really? Then that means you actually thought it was possible? A giant swinging estate sale orgy?"

"No! Of course not. . .?" The silence at the end of my sentence lingered too long. I was in a vulnerable state, off balance, and dangerously close to telling the truth. Diane was looking still looking me, her hand on her hip, which seemed to make her generous tits stick out even farther. She was wearing a matching skirt and blazer with a blouse, an outfit that would let her pass as a lawyer on Law And Order. Her shoes, however, were these saucy black and white saddle shoes designed in a retro style that screamed Bettie Page and The Stray Cats.

"Well, you certainly aren't your Father, are you?" Diane mused, looking me up and down. "I wonder if you are like your Grandfather?" She went to the door and locked it.

"I can tell a mean joke." I said.

"Prove it."

"What's brown and sounds like a bell?"

"What?"

"Duuunnnng."

"That's terrible."

"Sigh. well, I guess we'll have to look at my dick then."

She laughed and came to me, and we kissed as I took her blazer and glasses off. I had always fantasized about fucking Diane, but never thought it was appropriate to try, you know? I want to be professional and all. But as we were equals now, and she initiated . . holy hell! Her tongue was darting and dancing in my mouth, almost aggressively probing me. My hands resisted going straight to her tits, as I figured every single guy in the world did that, and then she put my hands on them herself! I helped her off with her shirt and skirt I almost fainted when I saw her magnificent huge breasts beautifully bound in a Vintage Bethany style bra with matching garters and hose, with no panties! I backed up a few steps, just to look at this petite huge chested marvel in Bettie Page shoes and lingerie the likes of which rarely are seen on this earth. Some might call her chubby, but she was curvy the way a woman should be, and the roundness of her ass and tits were transformed into works of art by her flawless choice of apparel.

I stripped as quick as I could, and took her to the bed. I could not believe this was happening! I kissed her body and then rapidly got down to her pussy as soon as possible. She had trimmed it into a perfect triangle, and it was already glistening with anticipation. I kissed and nuzzled her little bouche, and she wiggled with approval. I teased her clit with my tongue, and then lapped away at her whole pussy. I could feel her pussy get wetter and wetter, partly from her own excitement and partly from my drooling all over her sweet box.

I got up between her legs and put my cock near her opening, and then before i could do anything else, she reached back with her legs and pulled me into her, the heels of her shoes digging into my ass. Diane's eyes closed and she arched her back.

"Ooooohh...yes indeed, you do have your Grandad in you!"

"Apparently, you did as well." Diane giggled, and released her legs from around me, letting me start to fuck her. "Your Grandad was a Lothario. A Cassanova. He was a dawg of the first order." I loomed over her tiny body, sliding my cock in and out her her pussy, while she smiled up at me. "Any girl was lucky to fuck him." She said brazenly. I picked up the pace, feeling a little challenged by my dead Grandad. "Oh shit, oh yes Harry, that's how I liked to be fucked!" She dug her fire-red nails into my ass,

delightfully hurting me with her tight grasp.

"I wanna be on top." She said after a while. I got on my back and let her climb on top of me. She guided my cock into her pussy and slowly let herself down. She put her hands on my chest and began to ride me like a damn horse, bucking hard back and forth, not sliding up and down but leaving my cock all the way in her and moving her whole body with it. I was shocked the bed wasn't creaking or squeaking with Diane's fervant fucking. She slowed down suddenly, tensed up and shook for a few seconds.

"That . . was . . . lovely." She said, slipping off my cock and languidly rolling onto the bed. "You may fuck me how you wish." She was lolling about the bed like a cat, and as her ass was closest to me, I grabbed her and pulled her up into a doggy style position.

"You want me up or down?" She asked matter of factly.

"Up on your hands, please. I can see more of you that way."

"Damn straight you can. Take a good long . . .unghh!" My cock burying itself in her pussy cut her off as I began to screw her from behind. Her sweet little bod with that curvy ass looked like heaven as I watched my cock pound her pussy. Her asscheeks felt good my hands, so soft and pliable. I massaged them roughly, pressing my fingers into them, luxuriating in the feel of it.

"Oh hell yes, squeeze my ass, take it! Take it Harry!"

I started going faster and she threw her head back in a silent passionate response. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and I furiously fucked her. "Oh yes Harry, don't stop...keep it up, just a little longer!" The sound of my hips slapping against her ass was like a metronome on cocaine! She was taking everything I had, and I was about to collapse when she shook hard and came all over my cock, forcing me to slow down. She collapsed on her stomach, and then rolled over to look at me.

"I never had two orgasms from your Grandad. I'm impressed. Bring your cock to my mouth."

I got up and knelt by her mouth, and she started sucking on my cock, which was still wet from her pussy. She licked my shaft up and down and swirled her rather large, almost freakishly big tongue all over the head of my cock.

"Oh, I do love the taste of my own cum." She tittered, as if discussing candy. "Now you can cum in my mouth, in fact I'd prefer it as it will ensure my lingerie won't get stained." Then she started back on me, her tongue and lips doing seemingly impossible things to my cock while she massaged my balls in her hand. "I want a better angle." She said, more to herself than to me. She got up and pulled me with her, making me sit on the side of the bed. She knelt In front of me and then in one smooth lunge she made my cock disappear into her mouth. Coming back up she said, "Yup, that's the angle." She then began to do a combination of deepthroating strokes and tongue bathing on my shaft. It felt so good I couldn't process it fully. My eyes were bulging and my mouth was hanging open. My cock felt like a wand of pleasure, that was sending waves of sensations all over my body.

". . .oh . . . my . . . god . . . " I managed to peep.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good at this." She blurted between gulps and strokes. "You can cum anytime now." She also offered pleasantly. Huh? What? Cumming? What's that? Damn, it had been feeling so good I couldn't conceive of cumming, but as soon as she said the words, my body convulsed and I came hard and long. Diane fastidiously took every last drop of my semen, keeping true to her word.

I flopped backwards on the bed, drained and beyond content. Diane got her clothes back on and got herself together and presentable in about two minutes flat. When I sat up, she looked like nothing ever happened.

"Thanks for the screw, kid. Now clean yourself up. You have a sale to run."

"Are we dating?" I blurted out, like a total schmuck.

"Oh hell no. I will simply allow you to amuse me occasionally. Is that acceptable?"

"Yeah, I can accept that."

Diane smiled and unlocked the door.