Ester and Larry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't Larry, I can't. I just can't, I need to go."

She was out the door in a flash, with me bewildered by what had just happened, it had been her idea and yet I was the one feeling like a jerk. I didn't see her the rest of that weekend and only caught a glimpse of her one morning the following week as she was driving out of the parking structure, not even returning my wave. I reached the conclusion she no longer wanted anything to do with me, my lease was up as of the first of the year, I gave my notice and began packing the meager belongings I hadn't rented.

I traded in my Chevy Malibu for a Ford F-150 and rented a small U-Haul. Three days later I was on my way back to what was once home. It all worked out quite well, the couple renting my house had purchased a larger home and I would need to rent it again as of January first. Having rented a storage unit I unloaded the trailer, returned it and rented a room at a stay by the week place on the south side of town. Christmas was a solemn occasion to say the least, I ate lunch at one of the diners that stayed open for people like me, there were more older couples than anyone else. Who wants to cook a holiday meal for two? The week between Christmas and New Year's I stopped to talk with my employer, I didn't actually need to work but sitting around just isn't me.

Considering my physical limitations and working knowledge of the trade he appointed me as the shop manager and dispatcher. In between all that I would visit job sites to check on progress and answer questions if need be. To the best of my ability I put the past year behind me, not only the hospitalization, surgeries, and extensive therapy, but also being around Ester. I thought it might become something, she apparently did not. I gave up thinking I might hear from her and decided the best thing was to get on with life.

I'd been stopping at a local tavern a few nights a week for supper, one was all you can eat chicken night and the other was double cheeseburger night. It beat cooking on my own. I'd noticed a fiery young brunette there often, she seemed to flirt with most of the men in the place, me included. One night I asked her if she was old enough to drink legally.

Whipping out her ID she said in a sassy tone, "Of course I can. See, 22, and these are real as well."

Pushing up her shirt she flashed me with a fast glimpse of her breasts, they weren't big, but they sure were cute, bright pink with dark nipples that appeared to be hard.

She smiled, "You owe me a beer."

Cliff had put a fresh one in front of me, I slid it to her, she chugged about a third and went off to play with the other kids. It was just after ten as I lay in bed when I heard a knock on the front door. There stood miss sassy britches smelling like beer and looking like sex was on the menu.

Cupping her breasts she asked, "Would you like to see them up close?"

Feeling horny I thought, "why not", it had been quite some time since I had a roll in the hay. My legs felt strong enough, I guess it's time to see what I might still have. Standing to the side I gestured for her to come in. The door no more than latched and she was pushing me against the wall. Her top flew off, I thoroughly enjoyed the look of those young firm tits, I estimated they were a solid B cup. Taking hold of them we began kissing, let me clarify that, she began devouring my face. Like you see them do in the movies, moaning, slobbering on me, kissing with her mouth wide open.

While she was doing that she was tugging down the sweatpants I'd put on to open the door. With them went my underwear, my dick was now at full attention, she smiled, said, "Nice" and put the head in her mouth. A minute later she stood dropping her jeans to show me her pussy, with its perfectly shaped dark brown triangle. Grabbing my hand she pulled me to the couch and lay down, legs spread, feet in the air and saying,

"Fuck me. I need a dick, fuck me."

We rutted around on the couch for fifteen minutes before she went over the edge, screaming, making loud UHH sounds and thrashing her arms about, five minutes later I joined her, she was experiencing her second orgasm, me the first. After catching our breath she led me to the bedroom, sucked me hard and rode until she creamed again. Had she not stopped following her third climax I may have enjoyed my second, that was not to be. Around two in the morning I felt the bed move and sat up in the darkness as she set about finding her clothes. She'd made it to the entryway, found her clothes, put them back on and grabbed the doorknob.

"Listen, that was great, you've got a nice dick but this was just sex. I needed to get laid and my fuck buddy never showed, since I'd shown you my tits I thought what the hell. See you around."

A click of the door closing and she was gone. As much as I would have enjoyed another romp in the morning I was pleased my legs had held up, no pain, no fatigue, no tightening of the muscles. Maybe it was time to get back in the saddle, the one formed by a woman's hips when she spreads her legs in anticipation of a cock sliding into her dark, warm, wet caldron.

While on a jobsite I met a woman named Emma Lou, a third-year electrical apprentice, she was in grade school when I was in high school but she knew who I was. The stereo typical smaller town kid who couldn't wait to leave, in college she became involved with a professor, became pregnant and then a mom with no one to help since her lover-boy had departed for parts unknown across the ocean. With a baby and no degree she came home to live with mom and dad, who in reality was raising the child. When the little boy was about three she landed the apprenticeship and was doing well.

We dated a few months before I ended up in bed with her. She was a decent lover and always enthusiastic, yet there was something missing, there was no commitment. When I found out she was dating a guy seven miles away and whoever was willing to be a daddy to her son first was who she was going to marry. It took me no more than a minute to let her know I wasn't the least bit interested. It was when I was debating whether I wanted to be celibate or jump back into the fray that I met a younger woman of Eastern Europe descent.

Her name was one of those you hear in the movies but never believe, Tatiana, and don't ask me to try spelling her last name. We'd met in one of the most unlikely places, the local county fair. My mom had always entered her mother's recipe sweet pickles at the fair, always seeming to win first prize. The older lady next door had a bumper crop of small pickle size cukes and ask if I knew anyone who might use them. Laughingly I said I should put up some sweet pickles like mom and granny used to.

She looked at me with a slight grin, "You should and then enter them at the fair, your mom and her mom won every year with that recipe. I have a number 5 crock you can use and if you want some help putting them up let me know, I love to can."

Tatiana hadn't submitted pickles, but her table was two down from mine, she had entered cookies in the cooking section. Sour cream with an almond drizzle, peanut butter and my all-time favorite, molasses cookies. When the judging was finished I planned to pack my jars and head home until they slapped a red second prize ribbon onto my display, now it had to remain another day. Walking away to use the restroom and get a corndog I passed Tatiana's display, two blue first place and white third place finish. I was admiring her win when she spoke in broken English.

"Would you like try? I have some on plate here."

I pointed at the molasses cookies which brought a smile to her face as she handed me two.

"My Māte (mother in Latvian) teach me to make this when I'm little girl. My home Latvia, I move here with husband, but he die two years ago. I work at dentist, I clean teeth."

'Oh, so you're a hygienist?"

"Jā." Hygienist like you say. You like cookie, not everybody like that kind of cookie."

"Molasses are my all time favorite, and I like the sour cream as well."

"Jā, my Vecmāmiņa (grandmother) make them with real sour cream, not kind we buy in store today."

I thanked her and went on my way, we met again Sunday afternoon when we were allowed to take our displays and products home. I was feeling proud of my endeavor walking to the truck when I heard a familiar voice. Tatiana's.

"Hi again. I see you win prize like me. My mama be happy for me, I call her in middle of night here, morning there. Was nice to see you again. Bye."

Not wanting to go home and think of something for supper I left the parking lot headed for food row, settling on a burger and an order of fried cheese curds to accompany my beer. Looking toward the dairy barn where I watched the kids loading their calves to take home I hadn't noticed Tatiana sitting down across from me. When I looked up she smiled.

"You are hungry like me jā? What is small thing you have?"

"Oh, those are deep fried cheese curds. Have you never had them?"

"No, I don't see before. Maybe I can eat one of yours?"

That taste test led to another order of curds, a fresh lemonade for her, a Dr Pepper for me, and a funnel cake to top it off. She explained how her husband had been a doctor but had been struck by a car and killed while he was cycling, she had no other family in the states but was trying to get paperwork to bring her mother to the states and live with her. We continued to see one another often in the following weeks, I eventually asked her for a proper date which she turned down with no thought at all.

"I sorry Larry. You are nice guy but I can't do this, my husband only gone two years and my mother coming soon. Wouldn't be fair to you or me. Maybe we don't go out no more."

There it was, another shit sandwich, just how many more of these could I endure before swearing off dating at all. Hell, living single was easier than all this emotional stuff, or so it seemed. I was thirty-three and thinking I would never have a family, which wasn't anywhere near what I wanted in life. Through the next six months I bounced from one booty call relationship to the next, I was no more committed than they were, it was sex and nothing more. I made sure I got tested every two months whether I suspected anything or not, I wasn't taking any chances.

I found that I didn't always need to be the aggressor, two of the gals I was seeing off and on had no qualms about showing up at my door unexpected for a quick romp in the hay. Therefore, it was no surprise when my doorbell rang just after nine on a Thursday, the night Ginny typically stopped if she was on the prowl and horny. I took off my t-shirt and untied my sweatpants as I walked to the door figuring I'd be balls deep in a warm eager pussy within five minutes.

Flinging the door open I damn near fell over backward, or should I say she damn near pushed me over backward, except it wasn't Ginny. It was Ester who had me pinned against the wall as she pushed the door shut with her foot. Her lips were on mine devouring my face, her mouth opened as she tentatively put her tongue in mine, she had no idea what the hell she was doing which was obvious so I pushed back.

"What the hell is going on Ester? I don't see you for almost two years and now you're throwing yourself at me?"

"Shut up Larry, I was stupid to walk out of your apartment and a bitch for not having enough nerve to at least say hello. I know I drove you away, I know I'm no prize, I know you don't owe me a minute of your time, but I need you Larry."

Taking both of my hands she placed them on her blouse, beneath the thin fabric was nothing but warm, bare breast. Squeezing my hands with hers on top of mine she kissed me softly.

"This time I won't run away, I promise. What I said two years ago about you being the right guy is still true. I know that asshole Reggie broke my hymen, but I don't see him forcing himself on me as taking my virginity. I want you to have that Larry, I want you to be the first to make love to me. He got his tiny dick in me far enough to break the hymen, which isn't saying much because it's at the opening of the vagina, but that's all. I want to give all of me to you, so stop talking and make love to me."

I had been here before and was leery, deciding I wasn't going to be made a fool of again I decided to test the waters. As we kissed I opened her blouse with no resistance at all, as I cupped and lifted her large breasts she whimpered into my mouth. I dropped a hand to her abdomen and cupped her pussy through the skirt. She gasped and was startled but she didn't pull away, pulling her dress up I reached under the hem and had my hand on her soft, warm, damp panties, sliding a finger under the leg elastic I brushed it along that still thick silky bush.

Pulling my finger out I cupped her sex fully, her legs opened slightly, from what I could tell it wasn't something she thought about, her body simply reacted. As much as I wanted to fuck her raw I was still unsure what this was about. I pushed her back enuf to take her hand leading her to the bedroom, no resistance, she walked with as quick a pace as I was, taking her blouse off and laying it on a chair I pushed her backward onto the bed.

She lay there, an innocent angel who had no idea what to do beyond what she'd read, she was entering a realm she had never allowed herself to taste before. Looking up at me with longing eyes along with unsurety written across her face, I dropped my sweats and lay next to her, we kissed and I caressed her breasts before lowering enough to kiss and suck a nipple into my mouth. Her hands went to the back of my head holding me tight as she pushed her chest into me, soft moans were coming from her gaping mouth.

I began making love to her not with my cock, but with an abundant amount of kisses and soft enduring words, then kissed down her neck stopping to nibble on an ear lobe. Kissing downward my lips met a fat extended thoroughly hardened nipple, sucking a bit too hard she flinched.

"Ouch, be gentle with me Kev."

Softly I made love to her breasts with my lips and tongue, carefully drawing them outward and letting them pop when they left my lips. The ouch had turned to soft moans and encouraging "Yes's" as I kissed from breast to breast leaving a trail of saliva in the valley between them. I placed a huge hickey on the inside of her right breast, they were mine now.

Pulling away from her breasts she whimpered, I put my finger to her lips, lifting upright onto my knees I unzipped her skirt and opened the button. Her arms were to her side as I scooted it down, hooking my fingers into her panty waist as I pulled the skirt further I whispered, "Lift". Her bottom raised while I slid the skirt and panties over her butt, with them off and tossed onto the chair I turned my attention to her lower body. I couldn't resist leaning forward to put my face in the middle of her bush, damn it was warm, emitting her aroma of arousal combined with whatever perfume she was wearing. Moving up next to her I whispered in her ear.

"I love your pussy, I have since the night I first saw it at Reggie's. So thick and furry, I'm not sure why but I like that. Ester, I'm going to do things to you tonight that you've never experienced before, I need you to trust me and not resist. I won't hurt you, I only want to make you feel the results of true passion. The first thing I want you to do is stay on your back and open your legs."

She grabbed my head, "I think I know what you want to do, and you don't have to, just make love to me."

I slapped the side of her thigh which caused her to gasp. "I just told you to trust me, I'm not going to do anything I don't want to. Open your legs and behave, you aren't a girl any longer, you're a woman, one that needs to have my face buried in her furry pussy."

I heard her say "pussy" ever so softly as she opened her legs. With my face above her labia I drank in the aroma of her sex as I felt the fingers of her right-hand weave themselves into my hair. My nostrils were flooded with the musky arousing smell only a pussy can produce, the one that makes your dick so hard it hurts. Lowering I kissed the thick swollen labia, then swept the flat of my tongue from bottom to top without touching her clit.

She groaned as she pushed upward into me, I pulled her backward by the hips to devour her essence even further. My fingers were slowly dancing through the furriest muff I'd ever seen, much less put my face into, she giggled and bucked her hips. As I looked up, she looked down.

"Your beard tickles my thighs."

As I licked softly, sucking the labia into my lips then sliding up one side and down the other her breathing became shallow. I noticed her left hand had clasped her breast and was pulling it away from her body by the nipple, her mouth was open in an exaggerated O and her head flung back. Just then she let out a loud "AAHHH" and pushed her pelvis into me as her hand held me tight to her vulva. I was thinking, "an orgasm without licking her clit, this should be fun" as I continued my assault on her pussy with my mouth.

Stiffening my tongue I pushed past the outer and inner labia with one swipe from bottom to clit. When my tongue hit her clit I sucked it into my mouth. Hers wasn't like so many, instead of being small and round hers was like a small penis about three quarters of an inch long. As I sucked on the clit her body writhed along with her hands grasping the sheets. The room was filled with a constant Uh,Uh,Uh sound with every thrust of her puss into my face.

When her body began to stiffen, her hips stopped gyrating and a loud scream came boiling from within as she raised her ass off the bed. I hung on for dear life as her body began to thrust and heave once more. I continued to play with her clit which obviously brought another blissful climax, loud noises and moans culminating in her pushing my head away while clamping her thighs tight to my ears. I felt good, I felt proud, Ester had discovered what sex should be like instead of the attempted rape so many years ago.

It was time to ring her bell, moving up she wanted to kiss me. What is it about women, they always want to kiss you with a face full of their pussy? Ester tongued me immediately, kissing passionately, licking my lower lip. As we kissed I moved my hand to her mound, her legs opened with no hesitance, I was pleased at how wet I'd made her, the hair next to the labia were soaked and matted. Pulling her mouth away from mine she looked into my yes.

"I'm ready to be fucked Larry. Do it now."

Moving over the top of her I took hold of her right hand. "Put me in Ester, then I'll know this is exactly what you want."

With her hand grasping my cock she brought it to the opening of her vagina, pushing forward the head began to open the petals of her delicate flower. She was lying motionless as the head popped through, her pussy immediately clamped down, trying to not allow the protruding stranger entry into her most prized possession.

Reassuring her I spoke softly, "I'll stop until ready to go further. Try to relax and the pressure won't feel so great. There shouldn't be any pain, you'll feel uncomfortable at first, but that will go away as your vagina stretches."

We lay still for thirty seconds or more when she nodded and said, "okay".

Little by little I worked myself deeper and deeper until I was almost balls deep, she put her hands on my chest pushing back lightly, I stopped.

"Are you in yet Larry? I feel so full, like I'm gonna be split in two."

I stroked her face, "Just a little more Ester, then I'll stop so you can adjust."

The doctor in her took over in her response, "I know the vagina will stretch and adjust but this is unreal, never in my life did I think my pussy could accomodate so much cock. There, I've said those two words, pussy and cock, now give me the rest."