Ester and Larry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took only a few more strokes before my pubic hair and hers mingled, when they did I stopped and waited, her hips moved a little side to side, almost like she was getting everything in place. "I'm ready, make love to me."

I short stroked the first few minutes taking it a little deeper every few strokes, the soft moans and mewling coming from her encouraged me to maintain the simple pace and take her to a climax her first time. She'd only want more after that, there would be plenty of time for down and dirty fucking later. Her climax came fast and furious, her hips were humping into me, her legs wrapped around my waist, long loan moans were falling from her lips. As she began to come down from the high of her orgasm I picked up the pace and level of thrust.

"Oh yes, yes, oh that feels good Larry. It feels so good, make me cum again."

Once we began to sync our movements, she started pushing her hips to meet my downward stroke, the first few made her yip, I think from surprise that I went deeper, but that was it. From that point forward she was an active participant in every way. As she began to climax another time I felt the boiling in my balls starting to overflow, in mere seconds I would be painting the inside of her body with a fountain of sperm. Her eyes flew open, her mouth agape.

"You're getting bigger, oh my god you're getting bigger. I can feel you cumming inside me, I love that feeling. Oh my god, there are baby seeds floating inside my body, I've missed so much by not ever doing this with you before tonight."

I lay on top resting on my elbows as I looked into her satisfied face, "Am I safe in assuming you're on the pill?"

"Yes, since high school, they helped regulate my early period cycles. But if I'm being completely honest now that we've had sex, I wouldn't mind a baby growing inside me ... long pause ... if it was yours."

"Two things Ester. We didn't have sex, sex is what happens when you don't care about anything but getting your rocks off, what we did was make love. In the weeks ahead, if you want to do this again." She nodded with vigor. "There will be times when we don't necessarily think we need all the foreplay, we'll just want to get to it and ravage each other's body. That my dear is fucking, it can be fun and exhilarating, then there are quickies which can occur at anytime and anywhere we feel safe."

She leaned upward to kiss me then lay back, "You said two things. What's the second?"

"Why would you give up a lucrative and prestigious career to be with a plumber and have babies? Makes no sense."

"Neither did waiting almost fifteen years to have you make love to me. I'm done waiting Larry, but only if I can be with you. I know I'm not pretty in the most common sense of the word and my body still looks more like a mans than a woman's, but you would never have to worry about me, I'll be faithful to the day I die. I want you to teach me everything you like about sex and I'll do it."

I cupped, then kissed her breasts, "Men don't have lovely ta-ta's like these, no do they have such a lovely playground like the one my cock is still filling.

"You and I have been friends since grade school Ester, we were always outcasts and not accepted. Why would we give a flyin fuck what anybody thinks about us being together? You didn't answer my original question. Why would you leave your practice to be with me seventy miles away.?

My dick softened and I rolled off, when I did she complained softly, "Awww, I liked that, it felt like it belonged inside me. As to your question. A new bone and joint clinic will be opening up here next year, the hospital I work in now will be breaking ground in a few weeks. I won't have to leave my practice, I'll just relocate to our town. I've already applied for a one-year sabbatical which I'm told will be granted in three months, that gives us enough time to get married and put a baby in my tummy. Does that answer your question?"

To say I was in shock would be accurate. "But I don't have a ring and I haven't asked you properly."

"Screw properly, you just dumped a load of sperm into my otherwise dormant pussy, I think we're acquainted well enough. As for a ring, I have the next ten days off, we can go to town and you can buy me one before I go back. To make it fair, until I move here in three months we'll alternate weekends, you to me one week, the other way around the next. Sound okay to you?"

Four days later we walked out of the jewelry store with her engagement ring and the matching wedding band. Three weeks later we stood before Judge Ramos, one of our old classmates and professed our vows. Three weeks before we were to move her, and my turn to visit, she had a strange look when I opened the door. Walking to me with a sultry grin she snaked her arms around my neck, planted those warm inviting lips on mine and ground her pelvis into mine.

Leaning back she beamed, "Welcome home daddy."

That was the first of three. She did maintain her practice at the new clinic, her folks were ecstatic about her moving back and marrying me, they were even more ecstatic about being grandparents. Not once did we lack childcare. As for me, I'm still her glorified turd herder, she's always by my side at the large medical gatherings and she's never ashamed to say she's married to a plumber.

From the standpoint of many we truly are a most unlikely couple .... But then who cares what they think, we have one another and our babies.