Ester and Larry

Story Info
She was no 10. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the package.
12.6k words
4.78
16.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,952 Followers

This story is about a homely girl who's smart as a whip and a guy who has two strikes against him, he's anything but handsome and not the sharpest pencil in the drawer. We encounter less than beautiful men and women daily, they all want the same thing everyone else does, to be accepted, loved, and happy. This story is not an indictment or the "shaming" of any particular segment of society, it's a story about people who exist all around us.

I based the characters and incidents on things I witnessed in life. The girl I named Ester had a locker three from mine in high school and was very much as I describe her, she did become a surgeon and moved back to our area. The accident is based on an incident with a friend of mine who was indeed hit by a dump truck. The hapless male character is based on a guy from a neighboring town that my cousin dated for a month in her senior year, in the end he and Ester did marry and carried on in a similar fashion to what I've written. The sex scenes and conversations are of course a figment of my imagination, hopefully you'll like it in the end.

All those participating in sexual activity are 18 or older.

*

We were a month away from graduation when I got the phone call. I was curious as to why Reginald Schulz had told me to come by his place and just walk in, the front door would be open. It wasn't as though he and I were friends, we knew one another through our younger years in Scouting, but that ended in our mid-teens. Our parents were close, thus it was expected of us to be friendly to each other. When he turned 18 in December he had a huge party, one which I was not invited to, when I turned 18 in January seven kids out of thirty I invited showed up at my party long enough to eat and leave. Ester had turned 18 a week after I did, she didn't have a party.

Reginald and I were not friends, or buds, or anything of the sort, he lived in his world, I lived in mine. He was smart, always on the honor roll and very popular, he ran with what might be called the "in" crowd. Tall, slender waist, athletic build, wavy blonde hair, active in sports and basically every high school girl's heart throb. On the other hand, there was me, not even close to the sharpest pencil in the drawer, I squeaked through graduation by the skin of my teeth. Had it not been for my math teacher tutoring me the last six months of school, I would never have gotten a final grade of C and become eligible for graduation, which at that time was three weeks away.

The only shining light in my corner was that I am big, I mean six foot four big in height with a body to match. I have never been considered cool in the slightest sense, I was simply tolerated because I was an all-state guard and center fielder in baseball. I wasn't ugly, but I sure as hell wasn't one of the pretty boys either. The monikers for me were generally along the lines of "dumb jock, loser, and weirdo". The only reason I had a date for homecoming my junior year is because I was voted king and the girl voted queen had to go with me. Other than that, I never had what would have been called a date.

I'd only been to Reggie's a few times before when my folks were visiting his, he was always in his room playing video games of some sort, which was where I thought I would find him. It was six weeks after my 18th that I got my eyes opened wide concerning my parents and his. I'd been invited to go to a water park over the weekend with one of the few friends I had and his family. What we ate Friday night did not sit well with any of us, by mid-morning Saturday we were all was sicker than a dog, it was coming out of both ends.

Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds decided we should leave and headed for home dropping me off on the way. Though it was early evening I noticed the house was dark except for my parent's bedroom light, Mr. Reynolds offered to come in with me, I convinced him I was okay. The diarrhea had stopped before we left the water park but we were still vomiting occasionally on the way home. I was worn out, tired, dehydrated, looking forward to a shower, and bed. When I walked in it seemed unusually quiet except for noise coming down the stairs, as I ascended the stairway, I realized it was coming from my parent's bedroom.

The door was more than halfway open, imagine the shock of seeing my naked mom bent over the easy chair with Mr. Schulz behind fucking her for all he was worth, I could see his dick going in and out through the tufts of hair surrounding her pussy. Her tits were swinging, she was moaning loudly interspersed with "fuck me Howie, harder". Looking beyond her to the bed was my dad hammering Mrs. Schulz with her ankles on his shoulders, her pussy was as bald as a baby's butt, his dick sliding in and out rapidly while she joined in my mother's encouragement of her lover (my dad) "So deep Phil, so deep, cum in me, cum for me Phil".

Within seconds both men were grunting and groaning, stabbing their cocks into their partners pussy one last time as they emptied their balls. The women were no less vocal, emitting loud Ahhhh's and other assorted female orgasmic sounds. It was as if I had been frozen in time, I couldn't move, my mind was trying to process what my eyes were seeing. I finally regained enough composure and spoke out. In a tentative and questioning voice, I said.

"Mom?"

Time stood still for a mini second before the room was a flurry of bodies trying to cover and me being told to go to my room. The Schulz made a fast exit, followed by my folks coming to my room. To their shame they explained to their 18-year-old son how the four of them were exclusive swingers, basically telling me it was those four and no more. I sat slack jawed realizing I'd not only seen my mother nude, but that I'd watched my folks fucking someone else. I said nothing during their futile explanation, when they finished my mom asked.

"Are we okay Larry? This doesn't mean your father and I don't love each other or that we're upset because you saw us. You're old enough to know these situations exist, you're a young man now, I know you understand."

I nodded once and asked them to let me go to bed. Needless to say, what little sleep I got that night was only because I'd been sick for over twenty-four hours and my body was exhausted. In the morning my folks said nothing over breakfast, it was the usual grabass and messing around they generally did with each other every Sunday morning. Had I not seen it with my own eyes I would not have known there'd been a cock other my dads stuffed in my mother's cunt twelve hours ago, or that my dad had his dick buried in a pussy other than mom's.

From that day forward not another word was said, things were awkward whenever both sets of parents attempted to put on a good front if our families were together, Reggie never figured it out, but I certainly knew. I think they started renting a room elsewhere after that incident, I never caught them again. So here I was walking down the hall to Reggie's room with no other sounds than those emitting from his open bedroom door. About ten feet from his door I heard.

"No. Stop, please. You're hurting me. Stop."

Standing in the doorway I witnessed Reggie taking Ester Dobbins virginity. Her blouse was open, her bra pushed up, her panties were dangling from an ankle, her skirt was bunched around her waist and her legs were open only far enough for him to enter her. She was motionless, crying, tears flowing down her blank face, staring at the ceiling begging him to stop. Neither realized I was there. I looked to the right at Reggie's dresser and saw what I thought I would, his phone propped against a book and in record mode.

Her cries brought me back to my senses, "No, please don't ejaculate inside me. I don't want to get pregnant."

Hearing Reg tell her, "Take it bitch, when I cum inside I'll own your pussy."

Now I was pissed, stepping to the right I grabbed his phone then picked up my leg and pushed against his ass sideways forcing him off Ester. He reacted by getting on his knees, and with a smile the fool said the following.

"Oh good, you're here, I thought you might want some of this pussy. You can have her when I'm done, just remember I was first."

Reggie was athletic and handsome but that didn't make an ounce of difference as I grabbed him and threw him against the wall, when he started to get up I pointed, "Sit motherfucker."

As he cowered, I reached over to a sobbing Ester, pulled her bra down and helped her to sit, kneeling next to the bed I spoke softly.

"Your panties are at your feet, put them on and close your blouse. Did he cum in you?"

"No, but I think he was close."

"When you get home take a long hot shower to get rid of his stink on your body, then tuck yourself in and sleep as best you can. I'll delete the video, no one will know about this outside this room."

I gave Reg a steely glare, "Right asshole?" He nodded furiously.

As I was helping Ester to her feet Reggie started to stand, I quickly turned. "I told you to sit motherfucker, you move again and I'll break your fuckin leg."

I walked Ester to the door and returned to find Reggie still where I told him to sit. I sat on a chair and asked if the phone was the only recording device, he didn't answer immediately, I knew there was more. Then I saw it, his laptop was open with a little blue light at the top, he'd been recording it on his computer as well.

"Was this a live feed or going to the cloud?"

"No, nothing like that. I just needed it recorded so I could prove I'd popped her cherry."

I walked to him, put my foot on his chest and applied pressure until he was flat on his back. "You're one sick fuck Reggie, I'll just take this laptop and phone for Gilbert to look at, he'll know where everything went and then delete it. If you say one word about this, I will make it my mission to hurt you badly. How could you be such a prick? I understand the game you guys play when it comes to the little freshman and sophomore girls who flirt all the time, but not Ester, she's 18, she's still completely innocent. Just because she's unattractive and naïve doesn't make her fair game,"

I was in my room an hour later talking with Gilbert the class nerd, he was as ostracized as I was which meant we got along, we weren't close, but we got along. I explained the situation without using Ester's name and then had him walk me through what to do. It hadn't gone live nor was it stored somewhere in the cloud, once I had everything deleted, I tossed his laptop in a plastic grocery bag and hit the sack. Reggie was waiting for me outside the school along with a few of his buddies, acting all tough and puffy chested.

I handed him the plastic bag, looked him in the eye and reminded him, "One word and you'll be in the hospital."

Two of his buds stepped forward, I looked at them, "You don't wanna do that boys, not unless you wanna join dipshit in the hospital."

I saw Ester later in the day, she was my chemistry partner. I assured her nothing went to the net and all copies had been erased. She was an emotional wreck, I told her to meet me after school behind the west bleachers knowing no one could see us there. When she got there I had a can of pop and some chips for her, settling on the grass I asked.

"What made you do that Ester? You know they play the game where they take some girls virginity and then try blackmailing her into more sex. If she doesn't agree they send copies to everyone. You've seen them, I've seen them, why would you agree to go to Reggie's alone?"

Her head hung and her shoulders slumped forward as she sobbed, when she'd blubbered it out of her system she took a deep breath and looked at me.

"He started texting me about two months ago, out of the blue he asked if I might like to have a coffee with him. I was skeptical at first, the more I met with him the lower my defense became. You know I've never had a date, I'm known as ugly Ester, loser and a nerd. I was flattered that a boy would say such sweet things to me, and then last night it all became clear."

I needed some clarification. "Did he force you, rape you?"

"No, I went there on my own. He promised he had something exciting and new to show me. We'd made out a few times and I'd let him feel my boobs, last night as were making out I let him open my shirt and push my bra up. It didn't take long for my body to begin tingling, the next thing I knew he had his hand in my panties pushing them off. He kept telling me how he would be gentle, and this is what boyfriends and girlfriends did. When he put it in it hurt and I cried but he wouldn't stop, that's when you showed up."

I tried to encourage her, "You can't let this mistake ruin you Ester, when you see him hold your head high and just stare at him."

In order for you to understand the gravity of the situation you need to know a bit about Ester. Nature was not kind to her, she doesn't have soft facial features as most girls do, hers are more masculine than feminine. It doesn't help that at five foot ten she towers above most girls, her body frame is naturally bulky, since her folks milk cows for a living she's also muscular from all the chores. Puberty wasn't kind either, by her teen years she was developed way beyond other girls her age. Add to that a serious case of acne, she was teased constantly which pushed her further and further into her shell.

She wore her hair long trying to fit in with the other girls but didn't do anything with it beyond comb it out. Her glasses were the oversized big frames which made her look dorky, because she tried to hide her body her clothes were always baggy and anything but fashionable. In all my high school years I never saw her in anything but jeans and a flannel shirt except for the night I had rescued her. It was easy to see why she was constantly teased and made fun of, it wasn't right by any means, but kids being the cruel bastards they are it was understandable.

I walked with her to the old beat-up pickup she drove to school each day, sending her off with a pat on the arm and an encouraging word. I lived about a half mile from school and always walked, just as I'd left school grounds Reggie approached me with a half dozen guys. I dropped my books and readied myself for a fight.

"No, no, we aren't here to fight Larry. I just need you to tell these guys that I fucked Ester last night, you saw us."

It was time for a little payback on Ester's behalf. "Hmm, all I saw was you trying to get your puny little dick in her and not knowing what to do. You tricked her into your bed and then when she threw your ass to the floor because you didn't know what you were doing you got all pissed. You didn't fuck her Reg, she's as virgin as the day she was born."

As I walked away I could hear the others calling him a liar and that he was no longer a part of the game. Looking back, I watched his face turn a bright red as he flipped me off. I smiled all the way home. I texted Ester to call me when she was done with chores. My phone rang just after eight.

"Hi Ester, wanted to let you know what happened after you left. I ran into Reggie and his crew, he tried to get me to say he took your virginity last night. I told them it didn't happen because he didn't know what to do and you tossed him to the floor. As far as those guys know you're still a virgin, just so you know the story."

Three weeks later Ester walked across the gymnasium stage the Valedictorian with a perfect 4.0 gpa. We greeted and congratulated one another afterward, pulling me to the side she smiled at me, something I had never seen her do ... smile.

"Thanks for helping me Larry. I'll always be thankful. Have a good life."

Ester went off to college somewhere, me not being the brightest bulb in the pack I found a job with a construction crew roughing in new houses. Most of what I did was grunt work, nothing very demanding. One day at lunch I got to talking with the plumbers, long story short I was able to gain an apprenticeship in that field. Where once math had been hard for me, now that I had something to apply it to it all made sense. Five years later I took and passed my master plumber's test.

In high school I was referred to as a loser and weird, as an adult I was often referred to as the Green Giant turd herder. (You know, the guy on the frozen vegetable package.) Which I laugh at when they're paying me eighty-two bucks an hour to remove the hot wheels toy from their toilet. I had dated a few girls after high school, nothing permanent, it generally ended or soured when they found out I was a lowly plumber. I think of the terminology "lowly plumber" and laugh, people would be in a world of shit without plumbers. (pun intended)

I had money in the bank, had just bought an older three-bedroom ranch and was preparing to buy a new truck when things went haywire. While driving home in my service van one evening after work I looked in my rear-view mirror at a stop sign to see a dump truck barreling toward me, and he wasn't slowing down. I stomped on it trying to get out of his way to no avail, when he hit me they estimated he was still going fifty to sixty mph. His excuse, the sun was in his eyes and he hadn't seen me, which may or may not have been true, at any rate he should have been slowing for the stop sign.

I didn't know until seven weeks later after they brought me out of an induced coma that it had taken the fire department over an hour to cut me from the wreckage, I was then airlifted seventy miles to the closest trauma center. Both legs were broken, a wrist, two ribs, numerous internal organs were badly bruised or damaged, my spleen had to be removed and I had severe head trauma, the main reason they'd kept me in a coma so long.

Can you say, "basket case", that was me, yet thankful to still be alive. My legs were full of pins and screws and rods, I remember thinking if I walked past a big magnet I would be in trouble. It was determined after several months that both knees would need to be replaced, in my mind it was another setback. Once it was explained to me that I would be better off with new synthetic knees with less rehab than it would have taken to restore function to my existing knees I settled down. Five months after the accident they felt I was healed enough to undergo surgery on one knee.

Lying in bed my day nurse walked in all smiles. "Good morning Larry, something new today, the knee surgeon is going to look at you and set up a date for surgery. You'll like her, she's a gem, her name is Ester."

I looked at her with a grin, "Ester, unusual name, I went to school with a girl named Ester."

"Doctor Dobbins will be in about an hour from now."

"Wait, nurse, did you say Doctor Dobbins?" She nodded.

"Is she tall, thick boned, long brown hair, geeky glasses, has kind of masculine features?"

The nurse looked a bit peeved, "Her glasses aren't geeky but the rest applies, everyone at the hospital just loves her."

As the nurse left I powered my bed to an almost flat position and lay there staring at the ceiling. My mind was in overdrive, Ester Dobbins, I wasn't surprised she was a doctor. I wondered what it would be like seeing her after so many years? I knew she was my age and while I thought it odd that she was a surgeon at the age of thirty-one, I also knew if anyone could do that it would be Ester. Through the years I had attempted to get the only near naked image of Ester I had ever seen out of my head, it's impossible to unsee things.

In my mind she was still lying there as I tossed Reggie to the floor, her blouse open, bra pushed up, her large yet firm breasts pointing straight at the ceiling, skirt bunched around her waist, panties hanging off an ankle. Then there was her pussy, she had the biggest bush I had ever seen in any picture, it covered her entire mons area and upward to nearly the waist band on her hip hugger cotton panties. Her vulva, what little I could see were red and swollen, I figured that was more from trauma than arousal, in fact, she didn't seem to be aroused at all that fateful night.

R410a
R410a
2,952 Followers