ESTIM Experiences Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God I need to cum too! I want to cum so bad! I feel so good, want to stop, but I cannot stop I must ejaculate! I need to feel it, its coming up! OH there it goes! I am cumming, cumming, cumming HARD! MMMMM!

(As I said this last line into the phone, I started to feel my cock throb with that familiar rush and the head swelled up purple and angry-looking, and then without warning I squirted s beautiful, lustful load of juice, spurting and oozing all over myself. OMG it was so good, so hot!... Some time later I picked up the phone and found this:)

9:09 AM

HER TO ME:

OH that was so fucking hot! I came TWICE! Yes lay back, like me and enjoy the rush, the afterglow, that wonderful sensation of satisfaction, yet already thinking about it the next time.

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I soaked my bed...yes sweetie, rest a bit. It won't be long that you will be hard and erect again. Think of me in the off hours as you masturbate again. I will be thinking of you when I spray my clit in the shower later. I will need one more, always one more. Happy stroking! Text me soon.

(WOW!)

12