Estranged Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's the story," said Uncle Mike. "No cheating. No betrayal. It all worked out for everyone."

"But how did those rumors about both of them get started?" Henry asked.

"To be honest, I have no idea," said Uncle Mike. "Someone must've misunderstood the relationship between the four of them and what had happened, and made some unusual assumptions. Then people just took sides with who it was that did all that."

"But why haven't we known each other's sides of the family that well?" Alicia asked.

"What do you mean by that? Both families know each other very well," said Mike. "In fact, both of you used to play with each other when you were little."

Henry and Alicia looked at each other, surprised by that revelation. They pressed Mike for more details, and he told them how both their families used to live close by and would always visit each other frequently. And whenever they saw each other, Henry and Alicia would always be playing with each other. They assumed they didn't remember because they were both about five years old when Henry's family moved away.

"But our mothers never kept in touch with each other. Why is that?" Henry asked.

"What the hell are you talking about? They always stay in touch," said Mike.

Mike explained how they're always on the phone with each other, emailing each other, and visiting each other. In fact, he told Alicia that Miriam had visited her mother as recently as six months ago.

"Wait, are you talking about Aunt Mimi?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, that's her nickname."

"Oh my god, I've seen her many times in my life, but I always called her Aunt Mimi," said Alicia. "And she would often talk about her son, Hank."

"That would be me," said Henry. "It's a nickname for Henry, which I hate, but my mom always calls me that. Now that I think about it, is your mother a short-haired blonde with a butterfly tattoo on her ankle who goes by the nickname Sisi?"

"Yes," she replied, wide-eyed.

"That's her, that's what we call her," said Uncle Mike. "There are a lot of nicknames in our family."

"Unbelievable," said Henry. "I met her many times too."

Mike laughed through the speaker of Alicia's phone. He was having a good time hearing all of this.

"This is a riot," said Mike. "I can't wait to tell your parents about this."

"OK, uncle Mike, we gotta go now."

They all said their goodbyes, and Alicia hung up the phone.

"So, we apparently knew each other as kids, but why haven't we seen each other since then?" she asked.

"Who knows?" he replied. "I guess we just haven't had the opportunity to be in the same place together since then."

"So, that resolves the big mystery. It turns out we were arguing about nothing."

They both had a good laugh. The whole situation just became too funny for them.

"So, now that this is all resolved, I guess we can be friends now," said Henry.

"We could be friends," said Alicia. "Or we could finish what we started."

"What do you mean--?"

Alicia interrupted him by planting a big kiss on his lips.

"Really? After everything we went through, you still want to do this?" he asked.

"Why not? It could be fun."

"Yes, but after all of this, I'm not sure if--"

Before he could say anymore, Alicia interrupted him once again. This time, instead of a kiss, she took her shirt off. Henry just sat there, stunned by this action. He just sat there, wide-eyed and with a slack jaw, as he was looking at this beautiful woman, sitting there in a black bra, giving him a very seductive look.

"Ok, let's do this," said Henry.

"I thought that might work."

They made their way to her bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes along the way. Henry thought her naked body was so beautiful. He always thought she was a beautiful woman from the day he met her, but somehow, after finding out she was his cousin, it made seeing her naked like this for the first time far more exciting than if he didn't know about it.

They got on the bed and held each other in a naked embrace. They made out with each other heavily as they let their hands roam each other's naked bodies. Henry's fully erect dick was between her legs during this embrace, with the shaft rubbing along the edges of her pussy. He wanted to fuck her so badly, but held off just a little longer.

He got her to lie down on her back as he moved down her body, kissing it along the way. He stopped at her breasts and began kissing and sucking them. Alicia always loved it when guys did this; she always got an arousing feeling from it.

Henry moved down her body some more until his head was between Alicia's legs. This took her by surprise because she usually had to beg a guy to do this for her, but Henry was doing this on his own and it was their first time together. Henry had some good oral techniques that he was always proud to share. First, he worked his tongue gently around her pussy and gently flicked the clit; he could feel her pussy warming up and getting mildly wet as he did this.

When he was ready, he lashed out his tongue on her pussy like a hurricane. This took Alicia by surprise as she gripped the bed sheets and gave out a loud moan. She had been orally pleased enough times before and always got off on it, but she never felt this way before. She once experimented with a lesbian who was the best of all of her lovers to go down on her, but at the moment, Henry was making that woman look like an amateur. Soon, Alicia's body lunged upward as if her body was possessed as an orgasm ripped through her body and she let out a loud, pleasurable scream.

With that accomplished, he wiped away some of the pussy juices from his face with his hand and moved back up on Alicia's body. They looked deeply into each other's eyes as Henry pushed his dick right into her pussy, making them both give out a simultaneous loud moan from that first moment of finally being together like this.

He started fucking her slowly, wanting to take his time with Alicia. She was OK with it as she wanted to just enjoy this beautiful moment with the man who turned out to be her cousin. But eventually she wanted more and begged him to fuck her harder, which he was happy to comply with. He began slamming into her like a jackhammer on concrete, refusing to let up even for a moment.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept chanting

Henry wanted to get into a new position with her. He got off of her and made Alicia get on her hands and knees, then positioned himself behind her. Alicia loved this position and was very excited about it. Henry positioned himself behind her, grabbed her by the hips, and pushed his dick back inside of her. He started fucking her as hard as he could, with Emily moaning wildly. He thought about pulling her hair like they do in porn, but he decided against it because he wasn't sure if she was into that kind of thing. But what he did do was give her small slaps on her ass.

"Yes, spank me some more," she demanded. "Spank me hard, spank me like the whore that I am."

Henry was surprised by that kind of talk from her. But he complied with her wishes and regularly spanked her some more with harder slaps. She began screaming as another orgasm filled her body; she never experienced two orgasms in one sexual encounter before. She never thought that the best sex of her life would be with her own cousin.

As much as Henry wanted this to continue for a lot longer, he got that feeling in his dick that signaled it was going to be over very soon. He tried to hold off as best he could, getting a couple more minutes of pleasure with Alicia. But with one last thrust into her pussy, he let out a big grunt as he shot his cum into her. His dick got soft soon after, and he pulled out of her.

They both fell on the bed next to each other, not saying a word to each other for a long time as they were catching their breaths from the intense physical activity they had just experienced with each other. It was Alicia who spoke first.

"I am on the pill in case you were thinking about it," she said.

Henry smacked his forehead and laughed.

"Oh man, I wasn't even thinking about that this whole time," he said.

"Most men never do."

They both laughed this time.

Henry pulled her close to him and gave her a big long kiss.

"How are we going to tell our parents about this?" she asked.

"We have plenty of time to think about that," he told her. "For now, let's just enjoy this time together."

They started kissing some more, and soon Henry's dick began to rise again. This time, it was Alicia who started their next sexual encounter by making Henry get on his back and giving him the best blowjob of his life.

They dated for six months before they decided they wanted to move in together. But before they did, they decided to tell both sides of their families. They got their parents on a video conference and told them everything. Their parents were, of course, shocked by this revelation. Nobody really dates their cousin these days, at least not in America. But after much discussion, their parents saw how much they liked each other and gave them their blessings.

It took some time for their families to get used to the idea of them being together, but eventually they all approved when they saw how much they were in love with each other. This approval was shown a year later when they all showed up for the biggest family gathering they had in years by attending Henry and Alicia's wedding.

The End.

12