All Comments on 'Estranged'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good idea ...

but poorly executed. What was the point?

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Depressing

The story was depressing, but probably realistic about life of the estranged. Love and hate are not opposites, love and indifference are true opposites. I must say that the male character is not very likeable and seems to be the majority of the problem here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is this

Her and She??? Is that supposed to be a reference to a goddess? total pretentious nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sounds right

they were not happy with each other when they were married so each it seems are not happy now. As far as letting her have everything while he seems to have nothing just shows what idiots most men are, IF SHE WAS DOING ALL THE COMPLAINING LET HER SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Appropriate???

Appropriate...what did that mean - did he go in and get some?

Earlier she said ' It Is Your Funeral;'...what the hell did that mean, they were estranged?

They were swingers and he didn't care what she did so up until she teased him about going and her final remarks...what were YOU thinking?

Up until she told him 'They' were invited she didn't much talk to him and even now she reminded him 'As a Date', so why didn't you have him bring a girlfriend home and fuck her on the couch when wifey got back - now that might have been consistent with your title and/or premise.

Don't stop writing, you;ll get a lot of critics and some suggestions will help you improve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
don't see the point

unless there's more coming, if only some more explanations.

Let's try to understand. The were swingers, they were both "estranged" and unhappy in their marriage but for some dubious reason "needed" stay together for a while longer, he had extra marital sex with some women, he didn't care if she had boyfriedns or not, they no longer talked to each other nor shared activities together, and then comes her invitation. Just like that, out of the blue ? Why ? and what with her remark about his funeral ? Makes no sense at all. And what with this "appropriate"?. No, either this story isn't finished or it's poorly and confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...