Et Sidste Kys: The Last Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was nothing in the store that caught my eye. It was mostly women's lingerie and bras, and a few Speedo-type underwear for effeminate men. I was about to give up when I finally noticed a pair of silk boxer shorts and a silk shirt near the back of the store that was seventy-five percent off and grabbed it as soon as I'd seen it and paid for it without even trying it on. I was pleased that my plan had been flawless and was even excited that I'd found the silk boxers and shirt for less than I'd thought I would've. And right on cue, I met Jessica just as she was beginning to walk up to the pizza counter in the food court, with a big red bag that had no writing on it, clenched in her hand. I was curious, but I also didn't want to spoil the surprise, but I admit, I was trying my best to look down through the little slits in the top of the bag to see what she'd bought, but could only see delicate white tissue paper on top...evidently, she knew I'd try and look and had cleverly piled on heaps of tissue paper on top of her purchase to hide it very effectively.

We ate together, watching the weirdo mall people walk by and commented every once in a while on them as they strolled by, trying not to look at us since it would've been awkward. Our parents came back after we'd finished eating and showed us the new sheet set they'd bought for their bed.

At least they weren't concerned about money anymore, even though they still had no idea that I'd been trying to get in to the indigent pay program with the hospital. I think it was the fact that we'd had so much fun going out to eat at the restaurant and now that we were taking a vacation in more than thirteen years, it seemed to increase their release of the money they'd worked so hard to keep for stupid hospital bills.

It made me feel slightly excited seeing that Jessica and my parents were having fun, after all, that was what I'd truly wanted. I never wanted them to be sad about me or think that I needed to be doted on every minute of the day, they needed time for themselves and now that they had it, they wanted to prolong the fun and excitement and I had no problem with it.

"What about this...you don't think it is too small?" Jessica asked me and pulled away the crotch of her bathing suit to show me her pussy just slightly, making me instantly tent my board shorts. We'd decided that our bathing suits would be okay to show each other since we'd be in them irregardless right after we'd gotten checked in to our hotel and went swimming or something, but we'd both cleverly given each other time to hide our special surprises for each other.

I shook my head and smiled, wondering what it would've been like to see her fully nude on the beach as we made forbidden and dirty incestual love in front of everyone there. I told her a little joke when I remembered the Speedo underwear in the shop I'd gone to and told her that I'd first wanted a pair, but said that all the women would've stared at me and whistled.

Jessica laughed and just as she did, I grabbed her around her midsection and pulled her down next to me on my bed. I kissed her quickly and she giggled with a slight shriek and then I began to tickle her. I'd known her tickle spot ever since I was six years old and was surprised that I'd even remembered it from then, but it still lay in the same place as I'd remembered, just to the left of her waist and at the end of her ribcage. She squealed and laughed, trying to grab my hand to stop it, but I only went faster and faster until she gasped that she was going to pee in her new bathing suit if I didn't stop. She sat gasping for a minute and once she'd looked over at me, I gave her a kiss that made her chuckle softly. Then I kissed her neck gently and sensuously, grinning slightly when I heard her gasps in response to my tongue touching her soft skin.

I thought of going further and was already getting aroused at the prospect, but then I remembered the deal she'd made me commit to before she showed off her bathing suit to me, no sex until we were in the hotel. I honored her decision and perhaps I should've kept going because when I pulled back, she looked concerned but her concern softened when she realized why I'd stopped. We were both on danger of breaking our promises to each other and that was the last thing we wanted to do to each other.

"Oh." She said plaintively looking down at the hill that had sprung up in my board shorts that was in the process of nudging the soft fabric in between her legs. She got up and smiled at me before she left, but not before pulling the back of her bathing suit between the cheeks of her smooth butt and giving me a seductive wink as she closed the door to my room. I had to bite my bottom lip and try to watch television to calm myself down before I exploded in my board shorts. -------------------------

"Flight DC-109 bound for Orlando, Florida is now boarding first class."

Both Jessica and I perked our heads up at the announcement and after a quick consult of our individual plane tickets, we realized that it was finally our time to board the plane. I tightened the straps on my carry on backpack and Jessica gave me a curious squint as the flight attendant took our tickets. Just as she handed us the stubs, Jessica's hand shot out, hit me in my shoulder and we both took off down to empty corridor for the plane.

"Wow, you guys are excited." One of the other flight attendants that was next to the door remarked as we jumped over the small gap separating the plane's door from the corridor we'd just ran down. We both chuckled a little and smiled as we stowed our carry on luggage above our seats and then, with a hastened glance at the plane's door, we pecked each other on the cheek and sat back in our seats just in time to see our parents come in and stow their luggage and take their seats just like us.

I remembered the people at the mall and realized that the mall people had no comparison to people at the airport. Airport people had come from all different countries and some of them looked absolutely weird. I saw one guy with a Mohawk and a lime green suit, and I nudged Jessica and jerked my head as he walked by and she snickered.

After all the safety procedures and taxing, we finally lifted off and I finally got to see what I'd always wanted to see...which were the tops of the clouds. I was so used to looking up at the clouds instead of looking down and I had to admit, they were spectacular to see and I snapped a couple of pictures, letting everyone know that Jessica and I were first time fliers.

A flight attendant came by a few minutes after flying and asked if we'd wanted anything to drink and, wanting to celebrate the occasion of being on the way to doing something with Jessica, I requested champagne. The flight attendant looked at me and asked me how old I was and since I was only 18 years old, we had to get our parents to give permission and they said it was okay, as long as we didn't drink more than one glass. I'd imagined before that champagne probably wouldn't have much taste, like club soda and of course, I had to shotgun half the glass, spit most of it out on my shirt when I coughed and hacked a couple of times, making the flight attendant's look directly at me and Jessica. I smiled after I finished coughing and waved my hand, signaling that I was okay.

"Ugh, I thought it would be much better than this." I said and set my glass of champagne on the tray table in front of me. It'd tasted terrible and I wondered why people would even want to drink something so horrible tasting.

"You don't have to drink half of it right away..." Jessica said and set her glass next to mine. "Unless you're some sort of belligerent drunk who wants to maul me and force me to have your way with." She said quietly, making me grin and lick my lips seductively. "Take little sips...it's how the rich people drink it."

"It is better..." I agreed after sipping it again, this time much slower and smaller, "but I should probably drink up." I winked at her and I could tell she instantly knew what I'd meant.

After switching seats and letting Jessica have the window side, the stewardess came by and offered us some hot chocolate chip cookies and since we hadn't had anything besides breakfast, we accepted them. We tossed chunks of cookies in to each other's mouths, trying to pass the time.

I didn't see anything wrong with doing it since it would've looked like a normal brother and sister thing to do and when our parents fell asleep later in the flight, we pulled out a thin blanket from the cargo hold and to be honest, we didn't exactly use it to sleep under, if you know what I mean. We stroked and rubbed each other, it wasn't enough to make either of us lose control, but we had fun doing it and we felt just a little taste of the pleasure that was yet to come.

-------------------------

When we finally checked in to our hotel rooms, it was around five o'clock and we were all tired, but Jessica and I had an extra incentive to stay up a little while longer. I'd gone over a few scenarios over the time of the plane ride and came up with one that would seem plausible that would enable me to stay in the same room as Jessica and I told her my plan in a whisper while we were underneath the airline blanket earlier.

She asked a lot of questions, but I just told her to do it like I'd told her to and hope and pray that it would work.

"Okay, our room is on the fifth floor and you guys are staying here." My father told us and handed my mother the room key. They expected me to stay with my father and Jessica to stay with my mother, which I'd already foreseen with amazing accuracy. But just as my mother was about to start unpacking, Jessica mouthed, 'tell them', to me and I summoned the courage and asked them if Jessica and I could have this room to ourselves. Our parents both looked at us suspiciously.

"Why would you want Jessica to stay with you?" They asked, still staring at us, somehow trying to get a hidden secret out, but since we'd foreseen the occurrence, we were much better prepared by talking about it first...trust me, it would've been much more difficult had we not discussed our plan on the plane beforehand.

"Well..." I started, feeling my heart beating wildly. "She's more my age and we get along a little better now, I have to have some time to get to know her, right?" Our parents looked at each other, probably mulling it over and trying to think of some sort of hidden agenda we had. "Besides, there's two beds...please?" I said, knowing they would unable to resist once I'd said the simple word. I didn't ask much from them, even when I'd had the cancer, and I was suddenly glad I hadn't because they seemed to submit once they saw nothing evident wrong with me and Jessica staying in the same room.

"Oh, all right, but if you want to change sometime, we'll still be here...and no fighting." Our parents both kissed us and after a few good-byes, I shut the door and as soon as it was closed, Jessica jumped on to me and kissed me, but I used my tongue in kissing her back upon taking Jessica's cue. I was still learning how to be a good lover, and now that we'd finally have time to ourselves without the fear of someone walking in on us or someone overhearing our indiscretions, we'd be free to experiment all we wanted in the coming days.

----------------------------

We waited about two more hours, watching television and cuddling before Jessica left to tell our parents that I'd fallen asleep and that she was going to read some until she went to sleep, which was a blatant lie, but it was needed to ensure our privacy. She came back, gave me the thumbs up sign, grinned and without a word, opened her suitcase and took out the red bag she'd gotten at the mall and went to change in the bathroom. Once the door to the bathroom was closed, I hopped quickly over to my own suitcase, shucked off my clothes and pulled on the silk shirt and boxers. I was done way before Jessica was and I took my place on the bed, switched off the television and waited patiently. I was so excited and even a little nervous at the same time, I watched the clock at first and then began to walk around the room, pacing back and forth, and wondering what Jessica had bought. Finally, when I couldn't stand it anymore, I went to the bathroom, knocked softly on the door and asked if she was ready.

"Just a moment." She answered, knowing that we were both impatient to see each other, but nervous as well. My own stomach was tied in knots and my head was beginning to twinge with pain, but I ignored it. I went back to the bed and lay back, making sure to keep my eyes on the bathroom door. It was still a few seconds from when I went over to the bed and my watching the bathroom door so sharply, that when the door finally opened and Jessica's arm came out, I got to my knees and watched as she revealed her whole outfit to me.

She looked just like a girl from an erotic photography magazine, extremely classy but definitely beautiful. She grinned slightly as she walked towards me, seeing my outfit as I saw hers. The funny thing about the outfits, to me, was that we'd only be wearing them a short time before taking them off for each other. But I was in absolute awe upon seeing her outfit. The warm lacy red color of her bra really got me going and the sexy golden chain across the front of her panties winked at me seductively as it hit the light just perfectly to sparkle. I loved what she was wearing, but to be honest, I couldn't wait to take it off and see her body.

Jessica climbed up on to the bed and let me put my arms around her, I rubbed her shoulders gently, feeling her tension filled body easing slightly. I didn't know why she would've been so nervous, perhaps she'd been self-conscious about her outfit choice, but it couldn't have been better in my opinion. It was as if she could look even sexier to me wearing that outfit than she could being naked. She moved her hands up as soon as my hands touched the soft skin on her back and she fumbled with the buttons on my silk shirt just as I fumbled with the clasp on her bra.

But when all of the fabric of her bra left her body, I was free to finally touch her breasts, marveling at the slightly bumpy texture of her skin closest to her nipple. Her breasts were perfect and even though they weren't really big like every guy dreams of when they're young, they were just the right size for me to lick and taste. Just as my warm wet tongue touched her skin, her whole body seemed to quiver.

Jessica tried to pull off my shirt and I took a small break from her breasts for a moment to let her concentrate on the last few remaining buttons on my silk shirt. I suppose that was why it was seventy-five percent off, it took quite a while to get the buttons undone and most people don't want to take the time to get them off when they're in the mood for sex, but still, Jessica never really hurried more than that and I didn't either. There seemed to be a certain leisurely pace to our actions, knowing that no one would be interrupting our time together and that we'd have more than ample time to do things.

Once my shirt was off and on the bed behind me, she leaned forward and began to bite my nipples lightly, making me smirk, wondering what had possessed her to try something new. She then fell back on to the bed, raised her legs and slipped off the panties, showing me her full pussy, a sight I'd not seen completely before now. The mounds of flesh we perfectly formed and I could see a slight pinkness that beckoned to me like a light on the top of a hill. I pulled down my boxers and then, wondering if there was anything left that could be made to enhance the moment, I asked her if she wanted to lights on or off. She chose on so that we'd be able to see our bodies perfectly in the soft light and have sex visually as well as physically.

I wanted to try something different and seeing Jessica's pussy finally drove me over the edge, I bent over and opened her legs, instantly smelling the sweet musk her pussy gave off when it was opened. It was already damp and she seemed excited that I wanted to do something new and as soon as the flesh of my tongue touched the soft outer skin of her pussy, she gasped deeply.

I'd never licked a pussy before, but I figured I could at least try, even if she didn't have an orgasm, I would've at least made her feel good. I ran my tongue from the top down over both outer pussy lips and then inside, making her breathing hitch and her back arch, telling me that I was on the right track.

"Ohhhhh god yessss, Beeeennnnn!" She moaned down to me. "Ohhhhh, lick meeee!"

Hearing those words, I licked faster and more forcefully, instantly feeling her juices increase on my tongue and making my head spin slightly at her sensuous smell.

"Ohhhh, lick iiiittttt godddd!" she suddenly said very loudly. "Ahhhhh!"

I licked and licked, wondering in my mind how long it would take her to reach orgasm. My tongue muscles were beginning to get tired, but I wanted to keep going until she reached the peak of ecstasy and had an orgasm. I clenched her back and buttocks firmly and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, giving it fair attention and then going back to the rest below.

"Ohhh god, I'm going to cummmm!" She groaned deeply. "Lick me hardeeerrr!"

I was excited and amazed that it was going to happen so fast and the excitement made me lick harder, almost pushing my entire mouth in to her pussy. My tongue was making my whole mouth tingle and then it suddenly went numb. I was unsure I was still licking her once the numbness took over, but when her legs closed around the sides of my head, I knew I was still going.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" She panted out and I felt a rush of warm sweet juices flow in to my mouth and down my chin. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She screamed out as I kept licking, making sure she was thoroughly satisfied. Her body jerked back and forth a few times and when I stopped, I saw her eyes closed and a grimace that showed that she'd gotten what she'd desired.

"Oh oh oh...oh..." She panted out as she calmed down from her orgasm. I crawled next to her and she smiled at me and lay down on my chest, with her breasts against his stomach. "Oh, my god." She whispered. "That's the hardest I've ever cum."

"That's goof." I replied, feeling my tongue start to unknot itself as I flicked it around my mouth, still tasting her juices.

"Ben?" She asked suddenly and looked up at me.

"Uhmmm?" I asked, still trying to get my tongue from hurting.

"I...I want you... to be...my first." She said in a still-panting voice. I wondered if I'd heard her correctly and I thought she'd never ask me to engage in intercourse with her because it would've meant that our relationship had developed enough trust for her to consider us making love together and giving our bodies full pleasure. But just to be certain, I asked her if she was sure, not wanting to make a mistake and somehow force her to have sex from a simple misunderstanding, but her response gave me all the assurance that she was serious and she rolled off the bed, and retrieved a condom from her purse and I eagerly put it on.

I watched her climb next to me on her knees and then let one knee pass over me and the other stay on the other side. She ran her still wet pussy against my cock and I finally felt the wetness on a sensitive part of my body for the first time and I almost lost it before it was even inside of her, but she thankfully pulled back and held my cock up to the back of her pussy and just as my cock's head touched her skin and sank into her warm opening, we both let out a ragged gasp. I felt the warmth surround me. It was better than when I masturbated and even better than when she'd given me my first blowjob.

"Ooooohhhhh." She cooed out as her thighs settled against mine.