ET - The Extra Testicle Bk. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Ben, Jason, Jeff and Stacey.
7.1k words
4.63
10.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,398 Followers

This testimony is part of file A74-W684 / Area 69

Project code name: Little Grey Men

Classification: Top secret.

My name is Mark and I am 54. Ever since my wife passed away a few years ago, I have been living on my own, which is, to be quite honest, very lonely. The highlights of my days are when my kids come to visit.

As we don't live that far apart, we try and see each other about six times a year: Christmas, Thanksgiving, my birthday and about three - some years four - family BBQ's. My three sons, Ben, Jason, and Jeff are all married, and although I am sure they're working on it very hard, there are no grandchildren yet.

My daughter Stacey, the youngest of the bunch, got engaged just last year, but hasn't even picked a date for the joyful event yet. So, no grandkids there either.

During the last family get-together, the boys noticed that the porch was leaking in several places and could do with a tune-up. Ben offered his help, so I wouldn't have to hire an expensive contractor. Jason and Jeff quickly pledged their time as well.

After taking another look around the garden, the boys proposed to repair the shed and the fences as well and give them a fresh coat of paint. Stacey, never wanting to be left out of anything, volunteered as well. With everyone in agreement, a date was set.

We decided to meet on a Friday evening, have some pizza and a few drinks so that we could get an early start on Saturday. As we'd be working pretty much the whole weekend, the kids decided to leave their significant others at home.

As I had converted a couple of rooms into storage -- since they left home -- the guys would bunk together in the living room, while Stacey would take the guest bedroom.

That particular Friday evening, the guys were first to arrive. After setting up camp in the living room, we moved into my study, which over the years - especially after my wife had passed away - had become somewhat of a man cave.

There were two large leather couches, a wooden desk, a pool table, a large screen tv and a collection of the finest cigars and scotch money could buy. The boys and I quickly started drinking and smoking in anticipation of Stacey's arrival.

About half an hour later, I got a call from her on my cell phone. Her fiancé unexpectedly needed the car for work, so she wouldn't be able to make it, unless someone came and picked her up. I left the boys - who had had too much to drink already anyway - to their smoking and drinking and went to pick her up.

It was a 35-minute drive to the city. Time I passed with listening to some golden oldies. On the way back I really enjoyed the rare time alone with my daughter. She told me everything that was going on in her life in great detail. Not everything she said was interesting, of course, but even so, I loved just listening to the sound of her voice.

When we were nearly back at the house, the car radio suddenly flicked on and started changing stations and volume settings all by itself. Just a few meters before reaching my driveway, the engine suddenly cut off inexplicable, causing the car to come to a full stop. I tried to get it started again, but without success. A few seconds later, every light and electronic display in the car went dark.

When I looked over at the house, I noticed that it too had gone completely dark. Stacey immediately got a little spooked and leaned towards me. I put my arm around her and tried to calm her down. Just when I was about to propose we'd get out of the car and head inside, a bright, white flash of light appeared above the car and the house.

It became brighter and brighter until it had completely enveloped us and all we could see was complete whiteness. I had to close my eyes as the sheer intensity of the light was too much for my eyes. Stacey turned away from the light as well and pressed her head against my chest - thereby placing her left hand just above my crotch.

"Daadd!" she shrieked, obviously quite scared.

"Don't move, honey," I whispered, hugging her tightly, "Keep your eyes closed and..."

That was all I could say before I lost consciousness.

When I came to, the white light had disappeared and the car engine was slightly humming again. I looked down and noticed Stacey's head still pressed against my chest and her left hand still right above my crotch. The only difference was that my cock was completely hard and bigger than it had been in many months.

When I felt her stirring a few moments later, I remained perfectly still, hoping she would sit right back up and not notice my enormous erection. Unfortunately, she was pretty drowsy for the first few seconds and only slightly lifted her head up, her face hoovering directly over my huge bulge.

Slowly, but with clear intent, she moved her hand towards my crotch and squeezed my dick. I was surprised but not shocked or sickened, as one might expect. After giving it a few more squeezes, she slowly reached for my zipper and pulled it down. Then, without showing even the slightest hesitation, she undid the button of my pants and slid her hand into my boxers.

Surprised that I wasn't completely freaking out, I simply closed my eyes and shuddered out of sheer lust. Stacey pulled at my massive fuck stick until it popped out from behind my waistband and wrapped her warm, delicate little hand around the throbbing shaft, stroking it up and down.

I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had been this hard or horny. I mean, where the hell did this erection come from? And why wasn't I objecting to what Stacey was doing? This was my daughter, blatantly committing incest, in my car, on my own driveway!

After stroking me for about fifteen seconds, she moved her head down a bit and slid her hot, eager mouth over my purple tip. I sighed and moaned as she gradually moved her head down further, until she almost had the whole fucking thing in her mouth. She clearly knew her way around a cock.

Slowly, she began bobbing her head up and down. I could feel the raw passion in everything she did... in every stroke, in every bob and in every swirl of her eager tongue. Although it had been quite a while since I had gotten a blowjob, I could tell that Stacey was quite adept at giving one.

Somehow, knowing that my daughter was an experienced and skilled cock sucker greatly expedited things. Less than two minutes into this wonderful and highly inappropriate blowjob, I opened my eyes and gawked down in disbelief, panting.

"Oh Stace," I moaned, convulsing in my seat.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and continued pumping it fiercely.

"Fuck yeah!" she whispered excitedly, staring down at my fat, throbbing dick. A few seconds later, she slid her mouth back over the purple tip, just in time to catch my sperm in her mouth.

I rocked and bucked, growling as she greedily sucked and swallowed. She whimpered as it was clearly more than she expected. Still, she dutifully finished me off and didn't poke her head up until she had completely drained me.

"Jeez dad, what a fucking load!" she chuckled, genuinely impressed. A part of me realized how wrong this all was, but it was a small, faint part - wrapped in a dense fog of inexplicable feelings and thoughts, not to mention sheer lust.

After sitting up, swallowing once more and casually licking her lips, Stacey whispered, "We should go inside and check up on the guys."

"Yeah," I agreed, as I stuffed my dick away and drove the car the last few meters up to the house. I got Stacey's suitcase out of the trunk and escorted her in through the garage.

The guys were up and about, mildly alarmed by what had just happened. Apparently, the bright white light had knocked them out as well. And judging from the big bulges in their pants, I assumed that the phenomenon had had the same effect on them.

While having a drink, we tried to make sense of it all. After describing to the guys what had happened in the car to Stacey and myself -- conveniently leaving out the wonderful and incestuous aftermath -- Ben decided to go and have a look, as he was the only one who knew his way around an engine. I grabbed a flashlight and joined him.

We were grasping at straws, and we knew it. Even if he had found something wrong with the car, it still wouldn't have explained the lights and all of us getting knocked unconscious at the same time. As was to be expected, he didn't find anything wrong with the car.

When we walked back into the living room, Stacey was on her knees in front of the couch, orally servicing Jeff. Jason was sitting right next to his brother, his freshly sucked cock hanging limp between his legs. We arrived just in time to hear Jeff moaning and spurting down his sister's mouth.

The little slut swallowed it all, then sat up and turned to Ben, beckoning him with her finger. "Did you guys find anything?" she asked, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"No," Ben replied as he stepped up to her and hung out his fat cock, pumping it twice.

"Weird," Stacey commented as she reached out, grabbed Ben's dick and slid her mouth over it, just like that. And so, my daughter started sucking her fourth cock in less than twenty minutes. As I gawked at the scene, I couldn't wrap my head around at how indifferent and casual everyone was behaving - including myself.

"Hey, isn't there a game on tonight? Jason asked, grabbing the remote and rudely turning on the tv, not caring if he was disturbing Ben and Stacey. While Jeff and Jason flicked through the sports channels, I stared down at my daughter. She looked mighty fine in her black top and skinny jeans.

About two minutes later, Ben moaned ever so slightly, cumming in her mouth. Stacey milked and sucked him dry, just like she'd done with the three of us, and then sat down next to me, taking a sip from my glass.

With his balls empty too, Ben slumped down on the other couch, next to his brothers and joined them in watching the game. Although I am normally a huge sports fan, I didn't even glance at the screen once. Instead, I just leered at Stacey, studying her every move and curve.

"What?" she smiled when she caught me looking at her.

"It's amazing how much you look like your mother," I admitted, feeling my cock getting hard again.

"You really miss her, don't you?" she whispered as she reached out and put her hand on my left thigh, just inches from my crotch.

"Mmmm," I nodded.

Stacey briefly glanced at her brothers - who were all still glued to the tv - and moved her hand up to my dick, squeezing it through my pants. She massaged it for about twenty seconds, giving me another big and fat erection.

"Oh Stace," I whispered. While she kept an eye on her brothers, she untied her sneakers, undid her jeans and took all of it off, using just the one free hand. Then, after giving me a sly smile, she pushed her panties down and opened her legs a little bit, granting me my first view of her neatly trimmed twat.

As I was staring down between her legs, she used both hands to free my hard cock. As soon as it was out in the open -- she didn't even bother with lowering my pants -- she straddled me, putting her left hand on my shoulder for support while guiding my throbbing erection into her little fuck hole with her right one.

"This one's for mommy," she whispered as she slid herself down on me.

"My god Stace," I gasped as I buried my face in her long, blond hair. She giggled as she started fucking me, clearly not having an issue with being an incestuous, little slut.

After about twenty seconds -- as if she wasn't exposed enough -- she excitedly pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the couch next to us. Next, she unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor, behind the couch. Christ on a cracker, I thought, as I stared at her perfect tits.

Figuring she hadn't hung them out just for show, I started groping them and sucking on them -- not particularly careful or gentle. She let me and kept on fucking me. After four or five minutes, the inevitable happened. Jason turned his back to reach for his glass and noticed what we were doing -- or more accurate, what Stacey was doing.

He poked Ben, who was sitting next to him, who in turn nudged Jeff, so that they were all three now looking at us. There was no sign of disgust, shock or disapproval from any of them. Jeff simply reached out to grab the remote and muted the tv.

They just sat there, in complete silence, watching their naked sister bounce up and down their father's massive cock. Although she knew she was now being watched, Stacey just kept doing what she was doing, without even the slightest sign of embarrassment.

Just over a minute later, I stammered, "Stacey, hon, I am uh... I am going..."

She picked up the pace with which she was fucking me and grinned.

"It's okay, go ahead... cum in my pussy," she whispered seductively. After hearing her speak those words, nothing on this green Earth could have stopped me from cumming.

I convulsed wildly for a few moments and shot my load deep inside my daughter's willing cunt. She kept riding me softly, getting off on the pleasure she was giving me. Once I'd gone completely limp, she dismounted me and laid down on the couch next to me, catching her breath - smiling widely and feeling quite pleased with herself.

As she hadn't bothered to close her legs, her three brothers now had an unimpeded and lewd view of her freshly fucked twat - as well as her bare tits. Realizing the time for holding back or pretending to be shy was over, Jeff got up and unbuttoned his pants.

He took his dick out and walked up to Stacey, grabbed her legs and folded them back onto herself, so that her feet were right next to her head. She squirmed for a moment - as that wasn't the most comfortable position - and glanced down at his cock, which was now right in front of her aching twat.

With a big plunge, he rammed his hard cock in and started fucking her, wild and coarse. It was like he was testing her - trying to see just what kind of a pummeling she could take. Quite a hard one as it turned out...

Stacey just laid there, looking up at her brother - relentlessly plowing into her like a machine - and barely made a sound. Her ability to casually take a solid pounding greatly excited Jeff, who, as a result, didn't last three minutes.

There was no warning, no pacing himself and no pulling out. He simply arched his back and let out a single roar as he pumped his sperm up his sister's cunt.

"Jesus dad, are you hard again?" Stacey suddenly whispered, staring down at my dick - completely ignoring Jeff, who was still inside of her.

Surprised, I looked down and noticed that she was right. I was completely hard again! It didn't make any sense. This didn't happen to me anymore, not at my age. Normally, I had about one solid erection every month or so... and yet, here I was, sporting my third boner in just under forty minutes.

Feeling compelled to take care of it, Stacey slipped off the couch, got on her knees and slowly engulfed my erection -- still wet with her own juices -- with her eager mouth. Ben, wanting a shot a his sister's pussy as well, quickly got on his knees behind her on the floor and clumsily stuffed his dick up her twat.

Driven by a blind, animalistic lust, he started boinking her, wild and coarse.

"Oh fuck," he shrieked barely a minute later, as he too squirted a load of cum deep inside of her. As soon as he got up and took a step back, his brother Jason took his place.

Stacey continued slobbering over my cock and licking my balls, seemingly unperturbed by the fact that she was getting mounted more than a pony in a petting zoo. Not a single moan or a grunt escaped her slutty piehole.

Jason lasted significantly longer than his brothers and even managed to make her cum. But even as her body convulsed violently, she barely acknowledged her own pleasure. She briefly took my cock out of her mouth, just long enough to let out a single, soft grunt and then popped it straight back in.

The casualness with which she downplayed her own orgasm aroused both me and Jason to such a degree that we started climaxing together. I was first and shot yet another load in her warm, nurturing mouth. As she continued sucking and swallowing everything I gave her, Jason grabbed her hips and slammed into her, even harder than before, dumping his load deep inside of her.

She didn't even poke her head up and just continued suckling on my dick and balls for the next thirty seconds - seemingly unaffected by the fact that she now had sperm from all four of us up her stupid twat.

When she was done making love to my dick, she finally got up and glanced around the room, at the four spent cocks surrounding her.

"Well... I uh... I guess I'll call it a night," she whispered, batting her eyes at the floor.

"Yeah, I'll turn in too," I said, not wanting to have an awkward conversation with my sons about what had just happened.

Stacey and I gathered our clothes and walked out of the study. On the stairs, being right behind her, I noticed the cum running down both her thighs. Suddenly and inexplicable, a disgusting idea popped into my mind. I tried to ignore it, but my lust grew exponentially with every step I took. By the time Stacey had reached the top of the stairs, I couldn't contain myself any longer.

I put my hand on her shoulder, causing her to stop. Then, I nudged her forward so that she bent down, sticking her ass out towards me. I instantly dropped to my knees and slowly stuffed my tongue up her drenched fuck hole.

"Oh my god, dad," she whimpered, amused, "I didn't know you were..."

"I am not... usually," I stammered, only slightly embarrassed, taking my tongue out of her twat just long enough to say those few words.

"Don't worry," she chuckled, "Your secret's safe with me."

She now bent down even further, her head almost in between her knees as she put her hands on her ass cheeks and lewdly opened herself up for me and my eager tongue. I lapped up everything I could find, not really caring what or whose it was. God, I was fucking horny!

And so, I cleaned out my daughter's pussy with my tongue. Now, there's something I'd never thought I'd say - or even think. Stacey patiently remained in that nasty position and just let me work for a few minutes.

When I had lapped up and sucked out just about every speck of cum I was going to find, I leaned back to catch my breath - not really knowing what to do next. Luckily Stacey did.

"Now that I've done something for you, could you do something for me?" she asked as she glanced back at me, moving just her head - doing her best to stay in that lewd position.

"Anything," I whispered.

She reached back with her left hand, grabbed my fat dong and guided it in between her thighs. But instead of putting it up her wet snatch, she pushed my hard tip against her butt hole and moaned, "I need it... right there!"

"Wow, hon," I whispered, a little shocked.

"I know dad, but I can't help myself... I... I feel so dirty," she whispered as she pushed back, causing my huge cock to slip into her ass just a fraction.

"Oh god," she whined, "It's so big!"

I pushed forward and she pushed back. Pretty soon, my whole tip was inside of her. I could see she was quite uncomfortable, but also extremely horny.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yessss," she hissed.

"Stace, I've never done this before," I admitted.

"Neither have I," she squirmed, "I would never [grunt] let Michael up there."

That nasty, backstabbing remark sealed the deal. I convulsed and shot my load in her ass.

To my surprise, my cock didn't deflate - not even a little bit. Even after my climax was over and I'd stopped moving altogether, I stayed inexplicably hard.

"Uh dad?" Stacey inquired, not moving a muscle and just staring out in front of her, "Shouldn't it go down after... you know?"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,398 Followers
12