All Comments on 'ET - The Extra Testicle Bk. 02 Pt. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I preferred the first chapter... although i didn't expect a follow to the ET story. It was a good story the ending was good and we knew by the end of it that other experiment would be done but it was for me unnecessary to continue.

Now here we are with a whole new serie that will probably never see an end along with the dozen of other ongoing series.

Although your, at least to me, one of the best writter here, it's kind of upsetting that we never know what to expect. "The perverted shrink" need a chapter 2, "one of those days" need a follow up, the same goes to "living with my brother", the janitor's story.... and since almost none of your stories got a clear ending except a few i don't even know what i'd like to see you write next.

If i have to resume what i feel like i'd say... it's like going shopping, waiting for days if not months only to end up with the wrong product.

Can you please finish ongoing series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...