ET - The Extra Testicle Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It should," I replied, "And usually it does... I don't kn..."

"You'd better keep going then," she blurted out, clearly too horny for her own good.

"If you so say," I whispered as I pushed forward, sliding even more of my hard cock up her virgin ass - not about to turn down an offer like that.

I began pushing forward, trying to establish a rhythm. No matter how deep I entered her, sliding a little deeper with each shove, Stacey never objected or asked me to stop. By the time I was all the way in - the full length of my fat shaft sliding back and forth in her ass - she was whining, moaning and shrieking non-stop.

She really liked getting fucked up her little slut ass. I banged her harder and harder, never encountering any resistance, verbally or otherwise. Eventually, I groaned and shot a second load up her ass. I stepped back, pulling out of her and leaned back against the wall to catch my breath.

"What's happening to us?" Stacey whispered, turning around to look at me.

"I have no idea," I panted, "Maybe it's got somethi..."

"What the fuck?" she whispered, interrupting me as she stared down at my dick - her right hand sliding down in between her legs.

As I glanced down myself, I realized that I was still fully erect.

"How can you still be that... hard?" she whispered, frantically rubbing her clit.

"I am sorry honey, I can't..."

"Don't be sorry," she interrupted me a second time, "Fuck me again!"

"Again?" I asked, surprised, "Up your ass?"

"Up the ass," she replied, as she grabbed my hand and led me down the night hall, towards the master bedroom.

"Only this time..." she whispered as she slowly reclined on the bed.

"... fuck me like this!" she said, grabbing her feet and pulling them down until they were right next to her head, completely opening herself up to me.

"My god," I whispered, pleasantly surprised at how flexible she was. I promptly kneeled down in and pushed my erection into her asshole. It provided less resistance than the first time. After thrusting three times, more than half my dick was up her ass.

"Fuck yeah," Stacey grinned down at my cock sliding in and out of her butt.

"Did mom ever let you fuck her like this?" the little cunt dared to ask next, clearly horny.

"Please leave your mother out of this," I grunted, figuring we were breaking enough rules and commandments as it was.

"Fair enough," she moaned, "It's just... I don't think [moan] I will ever let Michael fuck me [moan] like this. Even now that [moan] I know how good it [moan] feels, I don't..."

"Stacey?" I groaned, "Stop talking!"

"Yes daddy," she whispered, submissively.

In complete silence - except for our moaning and panting - I continued fucking her ass for the next four or five minutes, really going slow and venturing as deep as I could. Stacey took it all, like the little whore she clearly was.

And when I was about to cum, she shocked me once again. With her feet still right next to her flustered face, she gawked up at me and waited for the perfect moment.

Then she just whispered, "When you're ready, pop it out and shoot me in the face!"

"Jesus Stacey, you fucking slut," I grunted, completely flabbergasted.

"Yes daddy, I am a slut!" she chuckled, "Now do it!"

"You really want it in your face?" I asked, wanting to be sure as I felt my orgasm setting in.

She didn't reply, but instead hung her mouth open and lewdly uttered, "Aaaaahhhh!"

"Oh, you little whore!" I blurted out as I grabbed my dick, pulled it out of her ass and leaned forward, aiming my throbbing tip at her face. Two or three big strands of sperm splattered against her face, making her squirm and giggle.

I wasn't sure which fact surprised me the most; that I was still producing this much cum - being at my fourth climax of the evening - or that my sweet daughter turned out to be such a dirty, cum-loving trollop. Pretty beat, I collapsed on the bed, facing Stacey.

"Well, that was fun!" she chuckled amused, glancing at me - her right eye creamed shut.

"My god, you are such a slut," I gasped incredulously, pressing my face down in the nearest pillow, desperately trying to process everything that had just happened.

"Good night daddy," I heard her giggle as she wobbled out of the room, apparently no worse for wear. I wish I could say I had some profound thoughts, or came to some inspiring insights during my ensuing time alone in bed, but the truth of the matter is that I fell asleep before I could even open my eyes again.

Strangely enough, I slept like a baby. No tossing and turning, no remorse or awkward dreams. Just a blissful, relaxing sleep. It was half past seven when I woke up. I put on some clothes and went to take a long whiz in the upstairs bathroom.

Softly, I headed down and briefly snuck out to grab the newspaper from the mailbox. Then, as quietly as I could, I tiptoed down the hall into the kitchen. After pouring myself a cup of milk - not wanting to wake up the boys by using the coffee machine - I sat down on the patio and started reading the paper.

It took about another half hour for anyone else to wake up. As luck would have it, that someone was Stacey. She walked into the kitchen, looking surprisingly fresh and cheerful. I could see, from the way her nipples were poking through her sleeping gown, that she wasn't wearing a bra. Maybe she had some panties on, but I couldn't be sure.

"Morning daddy," she whispered, softly as she took a sip from my cup of milk.

"Morning angel," I replied, looking up from my newspaper, "How did you sleep?"

"Better than ever," she sighed.

"How uh... how much do you..." I started to ask.

"Remember?" she finished my question for me, "Everything."

She smiled.

"Regrets?" I asked carefully.

"No," she said as she sipped from my milk again, glancing down at my crotch.

"As a matter of fact..." she whispered as she sank to her knees in front of my chair, using both hands to undo the little knot of my jogging pants.

"... I could really go for some cum!" she smiled, clearly agitated and horny. From up close, her nipples seemed even bigger and harder.

"You really like sucking cock, don't you?" I grinned, looking down at her.

"Not particularly," she admitted, "Michael is always pestering me for a blowjob, but I rarely give him one. Just the idea of having that thing in my mouth makes me queasy. With you guys, it's different. I can't..."

"Uh hon, less talking, more sucking," I rudely interrupted her.

"Yes daddy," she grinned obediently. Slowly, she reached inside my pants and boxers and pulled out my big, fat cock. It took some effort to pull it out, which only helped to make it even fatter by the time she had actually freed it. She gently stroked it up and down, pointing the tip at the ceiling and moving her mouth towards it.

Genuinely impressed by the size of it, she gawked at it and whispered, "Fucking hell dad!"

Then, she bent her head down and closed her lips around my rock hard shaft.

"Fuck yeah," I grunted as she bobbed her head up and down a few times.

"Do you think I am a slut, daddy?" she asked, in the most innocent voice she could muster, looking up at me, her hand slowly pumping my dick.

"Well, honey, let's see... last night, you sucked my cock in the car, then you sucked off your brothers, fucked all four of us, sucked me off again, let me fuck you up your ass twice and let me cum in your face. And here you are, the very next morning, at it, again... so yes honey, I think you're a fucking slut," I blurted out.

While saying those words, I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down, feeling more than just a little raunchy. She gagged for a moment, but then started to suck me off again. She clearly didn't mind the insult or the rougher treatment.

She kept working me for another couple of minutes until I shot my morning cream in her mouth. She swallowed it all, to the last drop.

"Being a slut is fun!" she concluded as she licked my flaccid cock and balls. I grinned and relaxed, tilting my head back, as she rested her head on my thigh, playing with my deflated cock for several long, wonderful minutes.

Then, suddenly, Jeff stumbled into the patio, still a little drowsy. He froze when he saw us.

"Oh sorry you guys..." he blurted out, unable to pry his eyes away from his sister.

Stacey, feeling very playful, looked back over her shoulder at him, then glanced back up at me and asked, loud enough for her brother to overhear, "Do you think I should go and suck him off too?"

"Would you like that? I replied, answering her question with another question.

She bit her lower lip, thinking for a moment and then replied, "I think I would."

Without further hesitation, Stacey -- still on her knees -- turned around and crawled under the table. Jeff, baffled and unsure what to do, just looked down at her as she poked her head up from under the table, on his side.

Unable to ignore his raging boner, he lowered his boxers and moved towards one of the chairs. Stacey immediately wrapped her hand around his morning wood and slid her mouth down over it, sucking down her second cock of the day.

Jeff opened his mouth in shock, looking at me, as he mouthed, "What the fuck?"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, not having a sensible answer to give him.

From where I was sitting I could just see the top of Stacey's head as it was bobbing up and down her brother's fat dick. Because it was bigger than mine, she seemed to have a little more trouble gulping it down. But, she clearly didn't mind working for it.

Then, all of sudden, Jason - the next one up - walked in and said, "Morning guys." It was clear from his body language that he hadn't noticed Stacey yet.

He sat down next to his brother, his eyes on me and asked, "Sleep well dad?"

I figured there was no point in answering him as I soon expected him to get somewhat distracted. It only took him another moment to notice the unusual movement in his brother's lap. As expected, he forgot all about the question he'd just asked me and gawked down, completely flabbergasted, at Stacey - energetically polishing Jeff's knob.

"Oh fuck," Jason exclaimed when she suddenly moved her head and one of her hands into his lap and started pleasuring him instead of their brother. After a little while, she switched again, and then again, and again. The guys obviously didn't mind sharing her mouth, and Stacey was more than willing to take on two cocks at the same time.

When she'd been sucking for well over ten minutes, she poked her head up - fisting both of their hard cocks - and whispered, "Tell me when boys, I want to swallow your cum."

Barely another two minutes later, Jason -- who had his cock in her mouth at the time -- moaned, "Fuck Stacey, I am cumming."

Unwilling to risk losing any cum, she immediately stopped jacking off Jeff, keeping her hand wrapped around his fat cock - but not moving it in any direction - while she passionately jacked and sucked off Jason, making him shudder and convulse in his chair.

After thoroughly draining him and licking his cock and balls for a little while longer than necessary, she poked her head up, looked Jeff in the eye and whispered, "Your turn!"

She quickly replaced her hand with her mouth and furiously bobbed her head up and down, determined to suck the cum out of his balls as well.

Jeff never knew what hit him and barely lasted another twenty seconds.

"Yes, yes... fuck, I am cumming!" he grunted. For the next minute or so, Stacey continued slobbering over his dong and licking his balls. Then she poked her head up and looked around the room.

"Where's Ben?" she asked, wiping her mouth with the back of her left hand.

"Still asleep last time I checked," Jason replied, still catching his breath.

"I uh... I want his sperm too," she whispered, biting her lip, clearly too raunchy for comfort.

"Why don't you go wake him up?" I asked, "Suck his dick before he's even awake."

"You think he'd like that?" she asked, playing innocent.

"I think he just might," I replied, playing along.

"It would be slutty," she replied, getting up and moving towards the window pane, separating the patio from the living room, where the guys were camping. After just a few seconds of considering my proposal, Stacey strolled into living room and got on her knees right next to Ben's legs and gently pried them apart.

He moaned in protest, obviously not realizing what was about to happen. Stacey slowly pulled his boxers out of the way and eagerly sucked his half-hard cock into her mouth. Ben moaned even louder - not so much in protest this time - as he gently woke up.

It took him a few seconds to realize where he was and who was sucking his dick. Startled, he propped himself up on his elbows, staring down at his sister, bobbing her head up and down his growing shaft. Ben groaned deeply, covering his face with his hands as he laid back down. And so, Stacey continued sucking her fourth cock of the morning.

While she gave Ben the best blowjob she knew how, she glanced back at the three of us, now gawking at her through the window pane. Seeing us standing there apparently gave her a wicked, lewd idea. As she looked back down at Ben's crotch, she scooted around on her knees so that her back was towards us.

Then, she stuck out her ass and gently used her free hand - the one that wasn't wrapped around Ben's huge dick - to slowly lower her white panties, seductively exposing her ass and her twat, for no apparent reason.

The three of us gawked at her, absolutely stumped.

"Oh... my god!" Jason whispered.

"Jesus!" Jeff joined in.

I didn't speak and just drank in that gorgeous sight, never taking my eyes off of it until Ben loudly climaxed in her mouth, a few minutes later. After thoroughly licking and cleaning his cock and balls, Stacey sat up again. Still with her back towards us, she glanced over her shoulder at us and slowly pulled her panties back up, shooting us a wicked smile.

Leaving a satisfied and nearly passed-out Ben to his rest, Stacey pranced back into the patio, took one look at Jeff and Jason's crotches and said, "Good, you guys are hard again."

Surprised, I glanced down at the bulges in their boxers, only to realize that my cock was also fully erect again. Because of my jogging pants, it was just harder to notice.

Not wanting to be left out of whatever activity was up next, I quickly pulled my cock out and hung it over the waistband of my pants - causing it to lewdly veer up and down.

"Fuck," Stacey whispered as she glanced down at it.

Without further ado, she gently nudged me onto the nearest chair and sat down on my lap, facing away from her brothers. With her right hand, she reached down and guided my cock into her wet and eager pussy. After taking a deep breath, she slid down my shaft, taking me all the way up to my balls into her eager cunt.

As she started riding me wild and fast, she pulled her sleeping gown over her head, showing me her young, perky tits. Deliberately, she began shoving them in my face with every bounce, enticing me further - slowly driving me crazy. Jeff and Jason whipped out their cocks and just looked at us, patiently waiting for me to finish.

"Oh fuck," I whispered when it was time. Stacey didn't even budge and just kept riding me, letting me spurt deep inside of her. She hugged me, burying my face into her bosom as she fucked me through yet another wonderful climax.

As soon as she dismounted me, Jeff raised his hand and said, "Dibs on her twat."

"Fine, I'll take her mouth," Jason grunted, only mildly disappointed. Stacey grinned and put her hands on the table, grabbing Jason's cock and giving it a few tugs, before sliding her mouth over it. Meanwhile, Jeff walked up behind her and stuffed his hard cock in between her legs, penetrating her with ease.

After skewering her right in front of me for a little while, the guys looked up at one another and seemed to be thinking the same thing. It was Jason however who spoke first.

"Wanna switch?" he grunted.

"Fuck yeah!" Jeff replied as the two of them pulled out. Stacey had plenty of time and opportunity to object if she'd wanted to, but she simply remained in that position, waiting for the same cocks to penetrate her in different holes.

They continued pounding into her, in a steady, powerful pace, switching three more times, before Jeff climaxed and moaned, "Fucking slut!"

He pulled out of her cunt, jacking off furiously, moaning and grunting as he splattered cum on both her naked ass cheeks and all over her lower back.

Jason -- still pumping her mouth -- waited for his brother to finish up and then pulled out, hurrying over to her twat. He roughly crammed his fat cock back in there, causing a faint giggle from Stacey, who was clearly enjoying every moment of this fuck and suck fest.

He fucked her hard and deep for another minute or so, before arching his back and shooting his cum deep inside of her. She clearly didn't mind. Then, timed to perfection, Ben stumbled into the patio - drawn in by the non-stop fucking noises.

"Got room for one more, sis?" he blurted out, his right hand wrapped around his hard dick.

Stacey giggled and whispered, "Fuck yeah! [grunt] Hop on!"

He walked up behind her, placed his hands on her hips and just pointed his massive erection at her loose twat. It slipped in without the slightest effort.

"Oh humfffff," Stacey moaned, clearly happy with this fourth cock up her pussy.

Unfortunately for her, Ben - probably a little too rallied up - didn't last long at all. After only thirty or so thrusts, he let out a big roar... and that was it.

Stacey glanced over her shoulder, amused and whispered, "Well, that was fast!"

"Sorry," Ben replied, as he stepped back, "I just... didn't..."

"Don't be sorry, that's what I am here for," Stacey blurted out, really getting into her role of family slut and easy cum dump.

"Anyone want to have another go?" she added, shocking the four of us even more.

"Not right now, you little whore," I chuckled, "We're good."

I realized that it was only a matter of time - and not a lot of it - before we'd all be rock hard again. The longer Stacey was in the same room as us, the higher the chance she'd end up with another - at least one - cock inside of her. I needed to get her away from us - even if it was just for a little while - or we'd be boinking her all day long.

"Why don't you go and shower, or take a long bath?" I asked, "Then maybe us guys can get some actual work done around here."

"Fine," Stacey chuckled as she sashayed her cute little ass out of the room. With the main distraction gone, the boys and I had a quick cup of coffee, threw on our work clothes and gathered out back to begin the repairs.

Of course, Stacey was the topic of conversation. It was weird to hear the boys compare notes on how good their sister's mouth and cunt felt around their dicks, and how much of a dirty slut and a whore she was.

But even more bizarre was the fact that no one seemed to wonder - at least not out loud - why all of this was happening. Why we had all of a sudden turned into a family of incestuous perverts. Why we had no regrets, no misgivings about what we'd done to 'poor' Stacey...

And why, even after everything we'd done, my dick was already getting hard again!

[TO BE CONCLUDED IN PART 2]

12