Eta Carinae Pt. 01

Story Info
David and Elaine have an evening that neither expected!
3.5k words
4.47
23.9k
42

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eta Carinae

Author's Note:

This is going to be a serial story with an unknown number of parts. It is chronological, some in-depth character development and a good story line. The theme of this story is incest. The story is told from David's point of view. Part 1 is background.......... Mostly! ;-) All characters in this story are over 18.

Part 1

'Eccentric Orbits'

Over the last few years or so, I've given considerable thought to all the walls and conditioning western society imposes on its populace. It's thick, smothering, limiting, and with the sole purpose of grinding one into a cloud of fine dust! Breaking through these restraints and limitations is often explosive and painful! My journey through was more of a cannon shot than a walk!

Once through those social barriers, overlays, and templates, I was a 'Stranger in a Strange Land'; I was without a net. I was on my own creating my own mores and personal compass. As luck would have it, I would have a partner on the journey!

It was about 6 years ago, I graduated from a local junior college with a degree in computer technology/IT. The school placement service found me a job with a local company that repaired and built PC's, POS machines, etc. It was an OK starter job. My name is David Howe. I was 20 and still living at home with my mother, Elaine. It's been just her and I for most of my life. My asshole of a father wasn't really at home when he was there anyway. He was always working, going to titty bars, cheating on mom, etc. He was a general project manager for a huge international contractor. He traveled all over the world and excelled at being a serial philanderer! Elaine, my mother, asked for a divorce 6 years ago and hit him pretty hard for alimony and child support. I help around the apartment with groceries, cleaning, cooking, etc. We live in Marin County California and the housing costs are off the hook! I couldn't afford my own place anyway. She said just save your money.

My sexual experiences up until now have been meh for lack of a better description. I had a girlfriend in high school; Jenny. We really didn't do anything except kiss. I think we both knew we just didn't want to go through the last 2 years of high school alone and there wouldn't be much more than that. In my first semester in college, I met Paula. We were in a study group and one thing led to another. We saw each other for about 4 months and she was a lot of fun, and really playful in bed! It was good, but something was missing and I didn't know what. There were the occasional '2 ships colliding in the night' as a result of overindulgence at a party which were physically satisfying.

I have accepted the fact that I don't have a clue when it comes to women in my peer group. Many girls want to look like stuffed animals or weird anime characters; then there's the drag makeup and shredded jeans look, and the list goes on. Many women I interacted with were full of mixed messages. I was beginning to think I needed some kind of codex, primmer or mysterious cipher. I didn't want a girl I wanted a woman. After Paula, I decided to stop looking and focus on what was in front of me.

The biggest complication in my very simple life is; my mother. I want to sleep with her! Somewhere around the first semester of college she stopped being my mother and became a woman: a very beautiful woman! She's 5'6" and about 122 pounds. Her hair was a chestnut brown, naturally wavy, and shoulder length. Elaine had been involved with aerobics, etc. since I can remember and she is still very toned and maintained her figure. She has a perfect heart-shaped butt. Believe me, I've spent hours watching it! She had gorgeous breasts! They were, from what I could estimate B or C cup. What the fuck do I know about bras! Their kind of bell-shaped and very firm for someone her age. To top this all off were very large nipples! The areolas were about the size of 50-cent pieces and out of the center are they are about the size of my pinky tip to the knuckle. She has a very light bone structure and it really makes them look larger! One Saturday, she put on a really tight polo shirt and she didn't realize it for a couple hours. Or, she did. I had an erection so hard it felt like it would split or crack! I ended up putting on my running Spandex shorts and a pair of boxing breezers to hide my junk. My life sucked!

My attraction to her was deep; it was coming from something primal; from some unknown source inside me. It's carnal, raw lust, intense passion, and pure affection: I had no idea how to process this shit! During this erotic fugue; my mind, being the 'amusement park' that it is, a whole litany of voices that I call 'Chorus of the Damned'. I have hundreds of voices telling me what is going to happen for having these thoughts. Everything from Dante's second circle of hell, how sick I am, burning for eternity, being flayed, and of course; having your eyes put out. Through all of this, my feelings for Elaine kept surfacing. I was being torn into! The only respite I had was running and getting lost in my work. Running just shuts off my brain and working on computer problems is a great distraction. They only work for so long.

Our routine at home had been the same for some time. I clean, shop, do the laundry, etc. It's not much as chores go. She worked 9 to 5 in the City, took the ferry, and was home at about 6:30. I worked 3 bus stops away and get home at 4 or so. I usually prepared dinner. We were both fairly health conscious. We are not radicals about it, we just eat a lot of whole grains, vegetables, and not too much meat. Stir fries, sautes, salads, etc. She would usually have a glass of wine before dinner and unwind. I'd serve dinner and we would talk about our day. We usually ended up watching something on TV. We would sit on the couch together and I often caught myself taking quick glances at the outline of her legs underneath her satin robe. My number one crippler was her nipples and the robe. Quite the erotic sight! I found my ultimate defense was my running spandex and a pair of cut-off sweat bottoms. She would often bring out a bottle of wine. I had started to learn the basics about a year ago and I was actually developing a taste for it. She had a knack for finding these really good wines from little obscure wineries. It was fun and it was just another 'something' that we did together! I was always careful not to drink too much, being afraid of losing control and doing something I would regret!

So this was my life: sexual frustration and no idea of how to resolve it. I was thinking about going away to school; hoping distance would at least make it less intense. Elaine would not like that! She really doesn't want to be alone. I've often wondered if she was feeling as I did. I often picked up on some really intense vibes from her. I'm not sure if it's real or if I'm projecting what I want to see. I've been a believer that some problems put aside can solve themselves.

On Thursday, August, 9th 2018, eccentric orbits intersected!

It was a hot day, even for Marin which tends to be cool due to being so close to the coast. I got home from work around 3 o'clock. I did a little cleaning, bought some groceries, and came home. It was coming up on 5 and I was trying to come up with something for dinner. Elaine called and said that there was some kind of party at work and she should be home around 7:30 and she had some exciting news. OK, cool! I finished up some work stuff, did some computer maintenance; then took a shower. Drying off, I looked myself over in the mirror. I'm about 6'1" and 178 pounds. My BMI shows I'm close to overweight, but it's muscle. I played 3 years of baseball and wrestled in my junior & senior years. I didn't bang a lot of weights. I used dip bars for dips, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. I wanted strength and got it! I feel pretty good about how I look and I want to keep in shape.

My penis is just under 7" long, and about 2" in diameter. I'm a 'shower' not a 'grower'. Like most guys, I wanted to see what the average is; and I guess I'm on the larger side of the chart. Juvenile, I know. I finished up in the shower, and went into my room to don my armor for tonight. I flipped on the stereo and had to laugh; the Stone's 'Satisfaction' was playing.

"Perfect!" I thought to myself.

I grabbed a beer and turned on the TV. I found a rugby game with New Zealand playing someone. They appeared to be winning. No wonder with their size. I lost track of time and the next thing I knew was the door knob being unlocked. Elaine came in with bags in both arms and I jumped up to help her. She had a couple grocery bags and a canvas tote. I put the bags on the table and she handed me the tote.

"Be careful with that! It's worth $600!" She said.

I looked inside and there were 2 bottles of wine. They were French and a Pinot Noir.

"Holy Shit! What is this all about? You didn't buy this did you?"

She smiled. Her whole face lit up when she did. She kind of looked like Marisa Tomei. She's part Italian and it shows. On the other hand, when she's pissed, she can have that Sigourney Weaver Ripley 'edge'.

"No, it was part of the whole 'bonus' party. I'm getting changed. In the other bags are a bunch of stuff from the buffet. Cheese, deli meat, and some of that spicy Capicola salami you like, brie, blue, sourdough rolls. Get some out and we'll eat. Open one of those bottles!"

She disappeared into her bedroom. I set up the table to eat. There was a lot of great stuff in the bags. Elaine returned in her white bathrobe with the Japanese dragons on it. It was just about knee length and a little tight.

"Jesus! Is my life one of torture and agony? Just call me 'ruined orgasm'! Maybe we could sit down and I can tell her what I'm dealing with. She's always been open-minded and accepting. Food for thought." Rang through my mind.

We sat down at the table.

"So, tell me what happened today?" I asked between bites.

"Well, my division exceeded our goal for this quarter by 12 percent! The company made a major chunk of dough when stocks went up this week. So, they had this little impromptu gathering today and bought 10 cases of this Pinot. We all took a few bottles." She said with a smile.

"That's great! Must feel pretty good."

"Yeah....it does. There's more." She held up her finger and got up, went into her purse, and sat back down and handed me an envelope. I removed a check. The number on it was $14,356.22.

"Holy shit!"

"A bonus." She replied with a cute smile.

"That is so cool! I'm proud of you! I know how much time and energy you put into that marketing thing you were working on!"

I know she did put in a ton of hours on the project. I reached over and took her hand and lightly and gave a light finger press in affection. She responded by moving to my palm and holding my hand, slightly resisting when I pulled away. Wasn't sure what to make of that. I did, but I was in denial.

We finished eating and went into the living room and turned on the TV. Our little 'home theater' was a love seat in front of the flat screen with surround sound. I usually sat on the left. She poured us a couple glasses of wine and we toasted her bonus. The wine was giving me a bit of a buzz and I was relaxing to a degree. I surfed around a little bit and found an old movie on one of the classic movie channels. It was "White Heat" with Jimmy Cagney.

"Rob, the service manager at work called me into his office today," I said.

"Oh. Was it good or bad?"

"He told me that me and 2 other techs are going to be trainers for this new piece of equipment from IBM."

"That's wonderful! You think a promotion to Lead Technician is in this?"

"Possible. Now that Stu left, there's been an open slot. I think they're looking inside; unofficially. No one's said anything yet."

"Let me know how this plays. I can give you some insight on getting a promotion."

I nodded. She's an astute businesswoman.

This next part is going to sound like a really bad pulp romance, but it's what happened:

Our conversation quieted as we followed the adventures of Cody Jarrett. One scene in the film had dialog between several characters and was difficult to follow due to some of the old slang. We reached for the remote simultaneously to rewind and watch it again. My hand mine landed first and hers on top of mine. I looked at her and she squeezed my hand.....hard! She leaned toward me, just looking into my eyes. She moved her face closer and tilted her head slightly.

"Oh Jesus!" Said my inner voice.

I responded and met her lips. It was the softest, most intimate kiss I had ever experienced! She lightly probed her tongue into my mouth. She swirled, flicked, nibbled, and brought feelings to the surface that I did know were there. While the most intense emotional experience of mine is happening, the Chorus is on full volume!

"This has to stop! I CAN'T do this!" Kept screaming through my skull.

We paused for a second and just looked at each other. She stood up, hit the power button on the remote then put her hand out and looked at me. I took it and she walked toward her bedroom.

"Talk about Crossing the Rubicon!" That was the first thought.

We stopped beside her bed. She was side lighted by the 2 LED night lights on the lower sockets on each side of the bed. She was absolutely radiant! We looked at each other for the longest time. I think the eyes can say more in one minute than the mouth can in a year. She pulled my tee shirt up and off. Looking directly into my eyes, she pulled the string on my sweats and they fell to the floor. My continuous hard-on that I have desperately tried to hide, was held firmly against my leg by my spandex shorts. She gently took my hands and placed them on the tie of her robe. It came loose and I pushed each side off the shoulders of the robe and it fell. Everything I had been hungering for is standing in front of me, bathed in ethereal light. The constant cacophony of 'The Chorus" faded away, as did everything else. She put her finger in the waistband of my shorts. I peeled them off. My cock, which had been tucked between my leg and abdomen, swung out at a 60 degree angle. I think for the first time in my life, I felt like a man. At least what I think a man is. I felt virile, wanted, and needed to express some very deep feelings.

She guided me over to the bed and laid down together. Our mouths found each other again and more new experiences! I slowly broke my mouth away and began to kiss and nibble her jawline. I worked down to the nape of her neck and she cooed a little. As I was indulging, I lightly and slowly traced my fingertips down her body. I could feel goosebumps all over her skin! My fingers found her left breast. As lightly as I could, I slowly traced small circles around her breasts. I finally reached her areolas. Her nipples were about as blood-filled and erect! Her areolas were like reading braille! She made this little 'meep' sound as I did. I kissed my way up her left breast; swirling, nibbling finally reaching her areola. I finally reached the nipple with my tongue. All that I had longed for was at hand: literally!

I was really surprised that I wasn't acting like a 'horned up' teenage 'gland'; grabbing, licking, and acting like someone in a porn video! It was as if she was made out of a fragile crystal that would shatter if handled roughly. She was moaning and twisting with pleasure! Slowly, I kissed my way down her stomach, licking her belly button and she giggled. I reached her pubic mound. I didn't notice in the dim light. She was hairless! No stubble, follicles, 'chicken skin', etc; bare! It was the most most erotic thing I have ever seen or felt!

"Oh my God! I am Jack's throbbing member" I said to myself.

I felt like if my dick got any harder, I would pass out from blood loss! I rotated around and her legs fell open.....really open! I forgot how flexible she was from aerobics. I just couldn't believe how smooth her pubic area was! I kept kissing, inching toward her outer labia. I ran my tongue along the outside of the fold along the pubic bone. She groaned! I hadn't noticed how large her inner labia was! It looked like a man's foreskin! I never knew that was possible! She was unbelievably wet! Her scent was slightly musky and she tasted slightly tangy. It triggered something deep and animal in me.

I felt like I was drugged. I was in a really strange place that I still don't know how to describe. I was driven by hidden forces. I spent a great deal of time playing with her labia and by the sounds she made, she was truly happy! I finally reached her clit. Without touching the head of the clitoris, I ran my tongue around the shaft, outside of the hood. That lasted about 30 seconds before she grabbed my head and pressed it on her pussy. I pressed hard on her clit and she exploded into orgasm. I light flicked the tip of my tongue on her clit, and another explosion! Her arms were out, fingers splayed doing little helicopter circles. The more excitement and pleasure she experienced, the more mine increased.

I let her rest and climbed up on top of her and we just looked at each other for the longest time. We kissed, touched, and caressed without speaking a word. I was pushed up on my arms and she had look I wasn't sure how to interpret. I was laying between her legs and she hooked her heels into the back of my thighs, slowly pulling me toward her. I couldn't resist, though part of me was fighting.

"Fait Accompli!" I said to myself as I slid myself into her, slowly as possible. I wanted to savor the moment; there's only one 'first time'. The ridge of the head of my dick has a prominent ridge. Paula said it looked like 'Triceratops' head. As my glans passed her inner labia we both mimed a small, sharp inhale, followed by expressions of ecstasy. I felt like my cock was in moist, warm satin! I started a slow, rolling motion and she pulled me down hard on top of her. I was trying desperately 'hold my wad', but it was a losing battle. I pushed myself up and started to explode! Elaine grabbed onto my ass and pulled hard. I ejaculated 3 rather large loads of cum.

I crumpled on her and she placed my head on her chest, just playing with my arm. I eventually rolled off and pulled her into a 'spoon'. We drifted off, holding each other.

I woke up the next morning. It was 5:30 and the sun was coming up. I sat up on the side of the bed, wondering if what happened really happened. I smelled like stale sex and my cock looked like a glazed doughnut! 'Yeah, it happened!" I muttered.

Elaine was up and I could hear her out in the kitchen.

I put my elbows on my knees, the heel of my hands in my eye sockets; "Fuck! What have I done?"