Eta Carinae Pt. 02

Story Info
David and Elaine reveal their feelings...
3.1k words
4.5
11.1k
16

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eta Carinae

Author's Note:

The theme of this story is incest. It's best if the story is read chronologically. The story is told from David's point of view. All characters in this story are over 18.

Part 2

'The Star Behind the Nebula'

I headed toward the bathroom, picking-up a pair of cut-offs and a t-shirt. I ran the water, looking at myself, not knowing what to think. I was a little dried out from the wine. Water on my face and brushing my teeth helped.

"Showtime."

I sat down across from Elaine on our butcher block table. I sat down in my usual 'off square' with the table. Elaine poured me a cup of coffee. She lit a cigarette, took a long drag and was off into her 'thought space'. She had a very flat affect when she did, and if you didn't know her, you'd think she's looking through you.

"First, could you sit facing me please?"

I adjusted my chair.

"Can I have a cigarette?"

"I didn't know you smoked!"

"I do occasionally. When I want to relax."

"I understand! By all means."

I drew one of her ubiquitous Benson & Hedges Menthol Lights that she's smoked forever, and lit it. The punch of nicotine did help some.

"Let me start. First, we have to be 100 percent honest with each other, no matter what! I know that honesty has been a cornerstone of our relationship, but we'll be discussing some pretty sensitive stuff. Agreed?" She said with emphasis.

"Of course!"

I have absolutely no regret, shame, embarrassment, etc about what happened! That's not to say that I have a screaming set voices in my head saying otherwise. Ever since your first semester in college, in my eyes you became a man; a man I was very sexually attracted to. I've spent the last year or so in a state of misery. I feel like I'm being pulled apart, but in the end, my feelings for you never change!" She expressed.

"You framed exactly what I'm feeling! I felt something physically shift November of my first term around my 19th birthday. You stopped being my mother and became a woman that I was unbelievably drawn to! I call my cacophony of torture 'The Chorus of the Damned'."

She laughed.

"I wasn't sure you were feeling the same way. I often thought what I was picking up on was maybe wishful projection of my imagination. Above everything else, I'm just glad everything is out in the open!" I admitted.

"No, it was not your imagination, and I'm also relieved. Walking around the house, acting as if we get too close, our magnetic fields would pull us together and we would blow up! We barely hug; when we do it's a phony 'air' hug. This is not us! We have always been affectionate!" She replied.

"So now what?" I asked.

"I guess we could sit here and talk about what happened being a one off; let's put it behind us and not talk about it again. How long do you think it will take for us to end up in bed together? A month; a week; tonight? You know in your heart of hearts that we are connected in some manner and that bond goes pretty deep."

"Eta Carinae." I said under my breath.

She gave me a curious look.

"Eta Carinae is a binary star in the Carinae constellation. It's in the middle of, and hidden by the Homunculus nebula. The 2 stars are a blue super giant and a blue dwarf. In a binary star configuration; a highly eccentric orbit. The 2 stars will remain in a locked, orbital trajectory. Gravity and centrifugal force null each other out. They've been that way for a long time and stay that way for awhile. Is that us?"

"I'm wondering too. There's something here that transcends social and religious rules. Quite plainly, there was something so familiar about this, it's sort of scary!" She replied.

"I feel like we're continuing something that's very old." I pondered out loud.

"Yeah....... me too!"

"If we go into this 'rabbit hole', do you think we could pass a just a couple?" I asked looking at her.

"Well, the plus side is you look nothing like me; or your father for that matter. Second; I really don't have any friends that know anything about my family. I don't discuss it. Business is business! Most importantly, we'll just have to figure it out as we go." She expressed as she slid he hand across the table and took mine.

"Talk about stepping into the 'Twilight Zone'!" I unconsciously blurted out.

She laughed. "I don't think it's going to be that hard. We'll talk openly about feelings and where were at."

"Two items I need to address: one, I can't call you 'mom' anymore, or at least for a while. Two, we need to take down all the family pictures. It's going to take a bit to get my head around this. I added.

"I understand. Deevee, I have a feeling that we are in for an adventure! I can't think of any two people so better matched! Our birthdays are 7 days apart, and we're both Scorpio's. I don't live my life by the planets, but I do think the personality assessments are on the mark!"

"We might have to answer for this some day."

"Answer to what? Loving someone?"

"Well, at least we'll do it together!" I said as She clasped my hand in both of hers. I was nice to feel her again.

"OK, what do we do now?" I inquired.

"I'm staying home today. I have a few things to do on the computer for work and I should be free by 10. I know this is your alternate Friday off, I think we should pack up the rucks and go up to the Headlands for a picnic. But first, we need to take a shower."

"OK...." I replied, still a bit stunned.

*****

We went into her bathroom which had a really nice shower. It was build into the corner of the room and the other walls were glass brick. As the soap foamed and we pressed bodies, kissed, caressed and fondled, all the mental bullshit and constant harangue of The Chorus was fading into the background. All there was here and the future.

Finishing up the shower, I gladly helped her dry off. She wrapped her hair in a towel.

"Something else you need to know, is in the warmer months, I go nude in the house. I haven't been able to for obvious reasons. Are you OK with that?" She smiled and turned toward her bedroom.

"Yeah, sure." Answering with a look like Forrest Gump and smiling like a mental defect! I She sat down at her workstation in her room and I proceeded to get dressed and dig out the day hike rucksacks. I found a quality military style type with all the elastic loops on it and a bunch of pockets, etc. I brought the coffee pot into Elaine's room and came up behind her.

"Coffee?"

"Please!" I stood by her side to pour.

"You know, it's going to take a bit for me to get used to having a naked woman in the house! Especially one that makes my heart go wacka-wacka-wacka!" I said with a coy smile. She took my left hand.

"Wacka-wacka-wacka?" She said looking up at me and smiling. She gave my hand a squeeze and smiled.

"Something tells me you'll adapt quickly! In the interim, OUT! Let me finish so we can go!" Shooing me out.

She finally finished up and entered the living room. Our little 'cracker box' of an apartment had a kitchen that was open to the main room. I spent the morning doing sit-ups, push-ups, etc. She had on a pair of nice dark blue sweats. She didn't wear leggings too often and they're a poor choice for the northern Pacific coast. We got in to my truck. I had a camper shell on the back and I put our gear in.

Driving on highway 101 in the summer is beautiful! The exit for the headlands is the last before the Golden Gate bridge. The road up the hill has this old one lane tunnel with a metering light, which I always found strange. Up at one of the various lookouts, had a number of rocks and broken away stone that Elaine and I found a really cool picnic spot. It was private, hard to get to, had a great view and a some shelter from the wind. I pulled into a spot and geared up. She had a smaller pack with the wine, just in case of 'Mr. Ranger'. I'm still underage.

We started up the trail, and I took her hand. I wanted to hold it, I wasn't worried about her falling. She's the one who took me camping, hiking, and taught me how to fish for trout in streams. I had friends who's father would do that for them! Find our way to the spot was easy. The spot had a cut away into the rock wall and a fairly flat area to set up in. I took off the huge, old quilt that weighed a ton, but worked perfectly. Finally set up, we started to eat. She poured glasses of the Sauvignon Blanc. She held up her glass.

"New horizons!" She said. I touched her glass.

"Great choice in wine!" She said smiling.

We spent about 3 hours talking, with me listening mostly. I was seeing part of her I had never known. I knew she had great sense of humor and playful nature, this was so much more! She's incredibly witty, provocative, demure, and has an often a dry sardonic wit that we both share. This was a person that has more depth than I knew. She spoke of her going to college, her friends, the classes she liked, why chose the career that she did, etc. I was refreshed with her depth of character. We finished eating, packed up, set the rucks and set them aside. I pulled the quilt up my shoulders, sat down with Elaine sitting between my legs. I wrapped us up. We just sat and watched the ships head through the Golden Gate.

"How are you doing?" She asked breaking the silence.

I pulled her in closer, speaking into her ear.

"I'm good. It's been emotionally intense on many levels. Overruling everything else, is that feeling of familiarity....." I trailed off, searching for the words.

She patted my arm. "Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean.

"I discovered something last night." I stated.

"Oh? What might that be?"

"How aroused and excited I became with your pleasure! Is that love? When you put your own wants and desires aside?"

She patted my arm. "I think it's 'us'."

The quilt was wrapped well around us. I had my hand on her knee. She placed hers over mine, slowly guided it up to the zipper on her hoodie. She took my thumb and forefinger on the tab and gradually pulled it down. She then moved my hand under her breast. I cupped it gently, still amazed at how intimate this is for me.

"You don't know how wonderful this feels." She said quietly.

"Hmm.." Is all I could manage with my face pressed into the nape of her neck. My forefinger lightly touched the areola and the little 'braille' bumps instantly formed. I then I outlined the nipple with finger and she made a cooing sound. I finally rolled her nipple gently between my fingers. In my limited experience with women, I've never know anyone who liked their breasts touched in this manner. When touching Elaine, less is more!

We decided it was time to go. Late afternoon fog tends to form right at the crest of the headland and it can thicken up fast! We were on the freeway before the bank formed up. Back home, I got everything put away. Just as I finished up, Elaine came out of her bedroom. True to her word: naked!

'This is like some kind of adolescent wet dream!' I said to myself.

She walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table, withdrew a cigarette from the pack and lit it. Elaine has always had a certain elegance and poise about her. I have always loved the way she moved her hands. For what ever reason, seeing her smoking a long white cigarette naked truly turned me on. I felt 'wood sprouting'!

"What would you like to do tonight?" She asked.

"It's been an intense day, on all levels. How 'bout a movie, maybe some popcorn and beer?"

"Sounds good. Will you please take off those ratty cut-offs please!"

I slid them off and my dick swung forward.

"Standing in front of me with an erection difficult?" She asked in a gentle voice.

"It's still a little new and awkward." I replied meekly, more that I wanted it to.

"Think about this: how do you feel about seeing me naked; then look through my eyes!"

"Point taken. You hungry?" I asked, changing the subject.

"No. The popcorn later sounds good."

I walked around the kitchen, finishing up what I had started. My cock was getting in the way. We had to compromise. I went into my bedroom and returned in a pair of swimming Speedo's. She looked at me.

"We need to compromise." I announced. She immediately got it and started laughing. I love watching her laugh.

We ended up watching some 'cult classic' si-fi movie. We sounded like MST3000 with our continuous commentary. It was a good relief! We turned in early, around 10. Not surprisingly, we didn't do much in the way of sex, we we're emotionally exhausted. Ended up in a 'spoon' then sleep.

*****

I awoke the next morning and Elaine was already up. I did my bathroom thing, put on a short robe and entered the kitchen. Elaine was drinking coffee and eating her english muffin with lime marmalade. She's had the same breakfast forever! I kissed her. Not a 'tongue tickle', but a lover's kiss. I poured a bowl of granola and sat down with her.

"We have to go shopping today. What's on your plate?" She asked.

"I'm going go run and hit a couple of buckets of balls at the college batting cages. I'll be home by noon. Gotta keep my place in the line up!"

She reacted with a 'what the fuck' look!

"What does that mean?" She

"Nothing."

"Look at me" I did so. "There is no 'team' to make here. We're in this together. You've had problems with your esteem and women for too long." She said emphatically.

"I wasn't so good last night." I said sheepishly.

She rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding! You lit me up like a pinball machine! You didn't pick up on any of that?"

"Well......yeah, but I only lasted about 30 seconds."

She took my hand. "Burn this phrase into your head: 'It's about the journey, not the destination'! You'll get better, don't worry! Plus, I have an idea that will help. OK? One of your most endearing qualities the willingness to say 'I don't know, can you show me?'!"

I kissed her hand. "Yes my queen! I am your loyal champion! I will be forever in service to you!" I replied in a bad English accent. She laughed! We've had this routine going since I was around 10 and she read "Ivanhoe" to me.

"Begone on your quest, sir knight!" She in mock arrogance.

I finished up the house chores and went to college gym and then to the cages. I've worked out numerous problems hammering baseballs! Especially since the machines throw 'mush', 60 mile an hour fastballs. They did have one machine called the 'Wild Man'! It had a bad bearing in one of the tires and would throw all over the place! Good practice for bad pitchers! It felt good to stretch out again. Driving home, I felt more confident about all the events; that I am following a 'truth' that is way outside all known boundaries. Then again, I could be deluding myself?

Back home, I went straight to the shower. I finished up and Elaine called me. I entered the bedroom. She was sitting at the end of the bed with a large beach towel laid out. She waved me over and I sat down on the towel.

"Baby, I love you, but all that nasty hair has to go!"

"OK." I said for lack of a better answer.

"First, I'm using the clipper with the smallest guard on it. Then, I'll shave off the rest! Believe me you'll love it!"

"Ok." With a gulp. The electric crack of the clipper did make me jump a bit. There was a pile of light brown fur on the towel in very short order. She then used a bit of shaving jell, applied on the my pubic area. Out of somewhere, she produced a straight razor and opened it. She placed it in her hand correctly.

"Jesus, were you in a gang? Do you know how to use that?" I exclaimed.

She laughed. "Don't worry, it's a surgical prep razor! There's a micro mesh guard on it; see."

I looked.

"I can wax you." She said giving me the side eye.

"I vote for the razor and see how that plays. Is that how you got rid of your hair, waxing?" I inquired.

"Yep. Two years worth and nothing really grows anymore. Hold still."

She went to work with short, adept strokes. She went over my scrotum, moving the skin and taking off hair. It was all painless. She went to the bathroom and returned with a warm, moist towel. Wiping me down, she applied generous amount of an aloe vera lotion. It felt good. I stood up and looking in the full length mirror.

"I like it! I like it a lot!" I said smiling.

"I thought you would!" She put her arm around me. "Go change and we'll go shopping! After groceries, we'll go to the mall on 101 and get some lunch at the bookstore! We'll also shop for some new underwear for you." She said with excitement.

"Sounds good!"

"Speaking of underwear, have you seen my light blue pair of panties? I didn't find them after you did the wash"

"I have them." I said, trying not to sound embarrassed.

"Why?" She asked with sincere curiosity.

"I used to smell them at night, before I fell asleep. I am so drawn to your scent! It's beyond sexual!" I admitted.

She gently stroked my cheek with the back of her fingers. "Yeah, we got it bad! I used to do the same thing with you when I was doing laundry, when you were in college." She confided.

"Talk about tidal locked orbits!" She gave me a strange look.

"Let's go, I'm getting hungry." I said.