Eta Carinae Pt. 05

Story Info
David and Elaine's relationship accelerates forward...
6.7k words
4.57
7.1k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a chronological story of a mother and son's incestuous relationship. If this is not your cup of tea, move on. All characters are over 18. I would love to hear feedback! Please vote and comment.

David and Elaine's relationship accelerates.....

Her first and second interviews were with people she worked directly with for some time. They were a sort of pro forma. The last would be an all-day interview with the VP of marketing, the CFO, and the CEO. Lots of abbreviations! She was more nervous than she tried to let on. Tuesday night, we had a light dinner, and a good bottle of wine and I gave her a back rub. We watched some TV and went to sleep.

The next morning she came out wearing her 'power' suit. It was a medium brown cashmere, double-breasted, with light pinstripes. The color set off her complexion and hair! Her makeup was perfect, as always. She had 4" pumps in a brown that matched her suit to complete the look. I stepped behind her and brushed my fingertips on her thigh.

"These nylons are a nice color," I remarked.

"They're 'Dark Taupe'. Whatever color 'taupe' is!"

"They're nice."

"Don't worry. "You have the job", isn't what you told me."

"It's always different the other way around!" She smiled.

She kissed me and left.

My day was the same: workout, work, chores, etc. I was finished by 5 or so and decided to take a couple of hits and while away the hours killing tanks on the computer. Finally around 6:30 she came in. She had her canvas tote she keeps folded up in her should bag and it had something in it. After hanging up her coat and changing into her bathrobe, she sat down in the front room love seat.

"Well?" I asked with a bit of drama.

"Go look in the tote." I looked and took out a bottle. It was some French champagne.

"You got the job?"

"Yep, they accepted what I wanted and I start in November." She said with obvious pleasure.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!"

"How bout for us?"

"OK, them too!" I kissed her.

"Go put the champagne in the fridge and we can order something in." She directed.

"So, what now?" I asked going into the kitchen.

"We start looking for a house in the City. You cool with that?"

"Where are you thinking?"

"Pacific Heights, Cow Hollow, Marina District."

"Wow!" All these areas are prime real estate!

"We start looking at the beginning of November. Just work for now. You'll have plenty of time to give notice."

"OK. I'll get some menus and we can figure out dinner."

We decided on a delivery pizza and the champagne was chilled. The pizza came and it was hot! I brought the champagne in and when I notice she was wearing the stockings from this morning. I opened the champagne slowly over the sink. I wrapped it in a towel. I poured us each a glass.

"Eta Carinae!" She said as we tapped glasses. The champagne was good! We ate and discussed her day.

"So what is an interview like with the 'masters of the universe?" I asked.

"Oh, it wasn't so much about what I can do, they already know that. They wanted to know how I would respond under pressure. I guess I did OK because they had the whole offer drafted." I kissed her. As I did, I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh. I didn't notice she was wearing thigh-high stockings. She moaned a bit.

"These feel wonderful! Sounds like you like the feeling too."

"When certain people touch my legs I do." She said kissing me again.

We ate the pizza, watched TV and talked. We found a movie on one of the streaming channels. We had smoked some bud and made our way through half a bottle of burgundy. We were both feeling pretty mellow. We started playing around and ended up in the bedroom. Both our nipples healed to a point that allowed light play. These are going to be fun!

The way we fucked was unbound and intense. Both of us being in fair shape allowed us to try all sorts of interesting positions. That night, I put her on a stack of pillows with her ass sticking up and I went in vertically. I was great except for all the acoustic ceiling stuff falling! We needed a better plan before one of us gets hurt! As always, we end up on top of her, looking at each other while I go for the finish. I'm not a 'minuteman' anymore, thank God! She lit a cigarette.

"We have a Halloween party to go to." She announced.

"OH?"

"It's a costume party for all the company officers and high management. It's going to be at a private loft in the City."

"Costume, huh? Do you have any ideas?"

"We'll go to this high-end shop in the City. They carry stage-quality stuff. We'll see what they have."

"OK, I'm in! Let's find something really different!"

The end of October went fast! We planned a trip into the City to take care of a few errands. The costume shop was in the southern part of San Francisco. We took my truck. She said we had some big stuff to take home. First, we stop was a cushion shop. I backed the truck up to a small loading dock and she went into the office. The rolling door went up and sitting in a pile were 2 wedges made from high-density foam. Beside them were 2 cylinders of the same material. The wedges were 45 degrees and all were wrapped in plastic. I was wondering what this was all about. I finished loading and she got in with a bag. I looked at her.

"Coverings for the cushions. Let's head over to the costume shop!" She said.

The shop was only a few miles away. We walked in and Elaine spoke to the counter person. She leads us back to this huge floor of roll-around garment racks. A lot of choices! We kind of stayed together walking the rows trying to get inspired. I stopped at the 'Luke & Leia" outfits and looked at her. I did the bobbing single eyebrow. She rolled her eyes.

"Wouldn't that send a message; get promoted to upper management and show up to a party as a slave girl!"

"That's a 'no'?"

"Let's go!" She said pushing me along.

There was a Cleopatra, various Roman togas, soldiers, horror stuff, etc. I found something I thought might work.

"Psssst." I bobbed my head to come over. She saw what I was looking at. Two suits from what I'm guessing, late 40's early 50's. The men's suit was a brown worsted wool with flecks of color in the weave. Heavily double-breasted, padded shoulders and wide lapels. The trousers were double pleated with cuffs. It was the ultimate 'Sam Spade'! Hers was a light brown cashmere, 3 button jacket that fit tightly along the waist, and a pencil skirt. The collar was trimmed in fur. We went to the dressing rooms and got dressed. The shop owner looked us over, checking the fit.

"You two lucked out! These are almost a perfect fit. We can do a few 'tweaks' to get this all together!" The owner observed.

With everything in hand, we loaded up the truck. Elaine said there was more stop before we went home. We decided to eat first and chose a cafe close. We sat out on an enclosed patio. It was cool outside, but doable. We ordered and talked about the rest of the day.

"I have a question for you. When did you know how you felt about me?"

She sat for a minute, thinking.

"The baseball playoff series in your first year of college. Game 3 of the series and the winner would go to the regional's. Top of the 7th, 1 out, runners on second and third. You were up."

"Yeah, we were playing that college from Alameda. They had that tall, right-handed pitcher, with a monster four-seam, fastball! He liked throwing inside with right-handed batters. He struck me out twice and he wasn't going to do it a third time. When I walked into the left batter box, I could see it messed with him. He tried a slider that was a 'ball', and the sinker that was a strike. I wanted that heater! That third pitch, I knew when it left his hand where it was going......express!" I reflected with some satisfaction.

"A home run and 2 rbi's, that turned the game! And then the 'Pedro Cerrano' helmet wave at home plate! This college didn't even know they had a baseball team until you, Gary and some of the other guys from your high school walked on!" She said taking a bite of her salad.

"So, to answer your question: that day I knew I wanted you. I can't give you a list of specifics. It was a realization." She said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. I smiled and brushed her hand. She pushed her phone in front of me. One was me at bat, next was me swinging and connecting with the ball, me coming across home plate. I looked at her.

"I knew playing baseball would pay off!" I chuckled.

After finishing lunch, Elaine said we had one more place to stop. I pulled into this pay lot she pointed out. Walking around the corner, the front of the building was a camera and telescope shop. It was big! I looked at Elaine and she had a coy smile.

"Let's go look around," She said.

There was a considerable amount of merchandise! Long glass cases of cameras, binoculars, and the big floor area of telescopes. A salesman found me and I told him what I was looking for. He discussed the pros and cons of each scope type, large aperture vs. small, this mount or that mount, etc. He was also very blunt in his opinion of scopes to stay away from! I found a scope and mount that fit what I was looking for. I took a brochure and wrote down the prices of everything else I needed. I have some saving to do.

I found Elaine by a camera counter.

"Find something you like?"

"Oh yeah, too many things to like!" I handed her the brochure.

"Well, that's not too bad."

"For a hobby, I'm not sure of yet?"

She shrugged.

"Well, how will you know if you don't try?" She said as we left the store.

Returning home, we unloaded the cushions. I still wasn't quite sure what they were for. Bringing them into the bedroom, we opened the covers and put them on the cushions. She threw a couple on the bed and the 'light bulb' went on! She shooed me out of the bedroom because she wanted to change. I went into the front room and sat down with my laptop. Elaine entered the room wearing a burgundy, long sleeve blouse with a light denim skirt. She went into the kitchen, uncorked a bottle of wine, and sat down next to me. She poured, then reached into her briefcase for her laptop. I noticed that she was wearing the dark taupe stockings from the other day. I've realized that she and I are always in a state of 'foreplay'. Sure makes life fun!

"It will be nice when I can drink this legally!" I observed.

"Just a couple more weeks! We'll go to that little Italian restaurant in North Beach. You can have your first legal drink! Then I'll get you drunk and take advantage of you!" She said with a devilish grin.

"Mom, you're the best!" I said mockingly, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Anything special about your outfit today? This isn't usual for you at home." I queried.

"I was in the mood. You like?"

"Very much! Especially the stockings."

I ran my fingertips along the inside of her thighs, going up under her skirt. She winced.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt? Or just over-sensitive?" I whispered in her ear. I continued, playing with the lace tops. I nibbled on her neck for a second and we took a pause.

"I'll get another bottle of wine and something to eat." She said getting up.

I went to the bathroom and changed into a robe. I went into the kitchen and Elaine was cutting up something on the counter. I walked up behind her, wrapped my left arm around her waist, and pulled her in tight.

"Want some dear?" She said smiling, turning her head to the side. With my right hand, I slowly unbuttoned it. I slid my hand into her blouse, slowly cupping her left breast.

"It's about time! What's a girl gotta do to get felt up around here!" She said brushing my arm with her hand. I nibbled her earlobe. I glanced down and I noticed her bra. It was a light green satin with lace on the cups. It gave her a little uplift, which I didn't mind at all!

"This is nice!"

"Thought you might like it."

I continued messaging her left breast, then moved my left hand down and ran it up under her skirt. Moving a bit higher, I noticed she didn't have panties on. I moved one finger into her pussy and she was wet!

"Oh my, the Queen isn't wearing panties, that's very naughty!" I whispered.

"Give you any ideas?" She said turning her head.

"A few." I kissed her, removed my hand, and buttoned her up. She turn and looked at me with the 'O' mouth.

"You're a tease!" She said with a bit of surprise.

"Just erototropia babe, the Greek art of playful love, foreplay, and courtship."

"Aren't you the Renaissance Man! I'm impressed! She kissed me on the cheek.

The afternoon wound down and we ended up eating at the table in our room. We cleared away the dishes. I wanted to try out the new cushions. When we finished loading the dishwasher, I wrapped my right arm around her waist and picked her up like a caveman.

"Something on your mind my love?"

"Mmmmm." She laughed!

In the bedroom, she stood in front of me while I took off her top and the skirt, leaving the stockings and bra on. I turned her around and placed each of my hands on her beautiful tits, set off by a very sexy bra! As I messaged, the pressure was increasing. At one point she winced, and I held the pressure.

"Want me to stop?" I whispered. A slight shake as she continued into the pleasure. I continued, squeezing harder and twisting. I took the bra off and continued. This was certainly new and exciting! I slowed and just ran my hands up and down her torso. Pushing her back on the bed, I reached for one of the wedge cushions. I placed it under her butt, then pushed her legs open, very open! She comes close to doing a 'touch the floor' split. It's very erotic! This position made for easy access. It was very comfortable to stick my tongue in her pussy with the wedge.

"Thought you might figure this out." She said smiling.

I smiled and continue with the 'cow lick'. I licked her pussy with a big flat tongue and it drove her nuts! I then pushed my tongue into her vagina as hard and deep as I could. My tongue finally wore out and I took a rest beside her. I then took the other wedge and sat her up against it. I placed the other one behind me and she lowered herself down on my cock. We just rocked back and forth. I could feel the end of her cervix with the head of my dick. I think we both had a stupid grin on our faces! I lightly tugged and flicked her nipple barbells. Her nipples were even longer now with the piercings! She leaned over and kissed my face and eyes. She reached for my nipples, gently rubbing the ends. I winced in pleasure!

"Oh baby, I didn't know they are so sensitive now! Here, let me help." She said in playful sarcasm. She then placed each of my nipples in her red nails and started to apply pressure. It hurt and felt good. She rolled them a bit and I became the 'kitten by the nape of the neck'; kind of limp. My head tipped forward to meet her forehead. This was fucking intense! We started rocking in rhythm and became lost outside of time. Our rocking became more pronounced. I rolled my pelvis forward and pressed my pubic bone on her clit hood. It wasn't much longer until we came; together! I felt like a pumped out a pint of jizz! I could feel the warm goo running down my dick. We sat and didn't move for the longest time.

We were both spent. We took a shower and went to bed. I seem to sleep much better these days!

The next big event was the Halloween party. Elaine rented a room at a nice 4-star hotel so we could dress, go to the party, and not worry about driving the bridge. We could drink without worry! We checked in just after 3 on Saturday. We wanted to get our money's worth and it also allowed us a few hours to walk around. It was a nice day in the City; it wasn't raining! We took her Mercedes, a 2014 CL. It's a nice car! The bellman placed our luggage on a hanging cart. Elaine gave me a couple of folded fives and tens for tips. I placed them on side of my money clip: a wire folder clip! High end, I know! Elaine checked us in and we left for the room, bellman, and luggage in tow. He opened the room door and followed us in. After he hung up the garment bag and the cases he stood by the door. I shot a quick glance at Elaine and she mouthed a barely perceptible 'ten'. I handed him the bill and off he went with a 'thank you'. We had a few hours to burn, so we decided to go to a local cafe. I got a cup of Italian dark roast and she decided on a Latte.

"Nervous about tonight?" She probed.

"A bit. I have pretty good reflexes! I'm sure I can handle the lion's den."

"I have no doubts!" She assured.

Walking back to the hotel, we passed a small shop that sold leather goods. Passing through the door, we were hit with a strong mix of patchouli, incense, body odor, and bud. The 'proprietor', was wearing tie-dye, wire-framed glasses, and tire-soled sandals. He had a wild shock of frizzy hair that was tamed with a red bandana. Hippies are alive and well in California! The shop was filled with handmade items; very well made. In one corner was a display of leather goods and a shoulder bag caught Elaine's eye. It was a large book-file bag that was real suede, not split cowhide! It felt like leather velvet! The bottom was double leather with feet and the flap had a 'saddle' piece that was a darker brown. The saddle piece had a small pebble finish and was tooled with a border of Acanthus leaves. It was very nice. I could tell it was something she wanted.

'Christmas present.' was the thought that popped up.

We returned to the hotel with about 3 hours to get ready. She called for room service and we had a cheese and fruit plate. She chose Pinot Blanc to go with it. I tipped the bellman or whatever and he left.

"How much is all this costing?" I said with a bit of concern.

"Expense account baby! I'm not going to shower, go ahead." She said as she patted my cheek. I showered and dressed in the bathroom. The costume shop gave me a Clark Gable Style, glue-on mustache. It looked like 2 hockey sticks on a fine mesh backing. With it was Spirit Gum, and I had never used it. I applied the mustache, positioned it, and waited for the glue to set. I think I should have used less because I started getting the spins!

I returned to the main room and Elaine was all but finished dressing. Her makeup was very 50's! Light face powder, very defined eyebrows, a dark blue matte eye shadow; set off by a very sexy, full swath of eyeliner and false eyelashes. Her lips were a very sexy red and she had shaped her mouth to fit the motif.

My last accessories for me were a pair of wingtips. What was so cool, was that they were Oxblood 'wings' on a tan upper. They were nice, quality shoes! I put on the dopey-looking tie. It was wide, with a weird squiggle design on it. It looked like an Oliver Hardy tie! Finally, a real Fedora. It was made from heavy felt that was finely finished. Around the crown was a wide ribbon with a bow. The inside was lined with a satin-like material. It came in actual numbered size! I put it on at a slight angle. Elaine finished dressing. She stood in front of the full-length mirror. I hadn't noticed her stockings, they were off-black with seams! Her shoes were 50's style pumps that worked on her! The collar and cuffs of her suit were trimmed in a brown fur, probably mink. The sleeves of the jacket were elbow length. To complete the look, a pair of black, elbow-length gloves! The last item, a small black hat with a short veil, accented with small pheasant feathers. She secured it to her hair with a long hat pin. I stepped behind her.

"I think we were together in another era," I observed.

"I was just thinking that! All this is too familiar."

It was time to go.

"Hey doll, what do you say we blow this joint!" I said in my best 'Bogey'. She laughed and took my arm. Walking down the hall to the elevator, it appeared that many other guests were doing Halloween. It was a short cab ride to the 3-story building, just south of downtown. It had been remodeled and was nice inside. The freight elevator took us up in with about 8 others. The whole floor was one room. To the right were a couple of banquet tables with food and a bar. There were several chairs and sofas arranged for conversation.

12