Eta Carinae Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get a drink." She whispered.

She ordered a Scotch and I chose a glass of Burgundy. Scanning the room, 3 older executive types were wearing Roman togas. Figured the Romans would show up on Halloween! They all had the purple 'block' pattern on the edge of the robe, the indication of a senator. No ego here! We walked over.

"Elaine! So glad you came!" He said with sincerity. He looked at me.

"Hi, David." I extended my hand. No last name and no inference of relationship. Let them suck on it! He shook it.

"I'm Arthur Krause, CEO. This is Ted Nabler and Jeff Ivers. I shook hands.

"So who are you 2 tonight?" Asked Arthur.

"Well, ya see, I'm a private Dick and the dame's my client. I need to be where she is!" I said ala 'Bogie'. They all laughed.

"Didn't have any specific character in mind, we just wanted to do something retro," Elaine added.

"How 'bout you 3. Are you the Triumvirate? I asked. They looked confused.

"You know, Julius Caesar, Pompei, and Crassus! The end of the Roman Republic!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" One of them exclaimed. They all laughed. I looked blankly at Elaine and she cracked a flat smile. We talked briefly and we excused ourselves to get some food. It was a nice spread! I zeroed in on the huge bowl of finger-sized shrimp and indulged. Elaine and I found a couple of chairs by one of the tall bay windows.

"Those 3 were interesting!" I observed.

"Yeah, our inspiring leadership!" She said with some edge. I sat and watched people, which I tend to do often. Elaine and I have this ability to totally 'disconnect'; none of our body language or physical contact would betray our sexual connection. We are both sensitized to body language and micro-expression. The 'Triumvirate' relocated closer to the bar and a very young woman approached Arthur. I could literally feel the heat coming from Elaine! I leaned over slightly.

"What's up?"

"I'll tell you later." She said with some malice. We separated. She was speaking with her peers and I bumped into a guy who was in IT at the company. We talked computers for a bit, online games, and building 'hot rod' gaming computers. He mentioned he had a friend that was in the process of putting together a few computer stores where people can come in and learn how to build a computer! They also need IT people certified in Microsoft and Red Hat. Food for thought. We were joined by a friend of his and the conversation veered into the Giants. Always a good topic, unless you're an A's or Dodgers fan! After an hour or so, I found Elaine. She was chatting up some 'suit'. Watching her hands move in the black gloves was mesmerizing! Whoever she was speaking with moved on and I appeared beside her. '

"I want a cigarette." She said walking away.

One end of the loft was set up for smokers, with large, quiet exhaust fans. We found this table between a couple of small sofas and sat down. I reached into my pocket and produced a pack of Camel non-filters, shook one out, and lit it with the Zippo with a Marine Corps emblem on it. My Uncle Ed gave it to me.

"Camels, what's that about?" She asked.

"Got to play the part, doll!" She laughed. A few minutes later, a women's white, fashion, cigarette holder appeared in her hand. It was about 5 long. She inserted a cigarette and I gave her a light. We sat for a few minutes. She looked like she just teleported from the 50s! She was smoldering! She made that cigarette holder work! I left for the bar for fresh drinks and when I returned, Elaine was speaking with 'Elvira' and a friend who was a vampire. I stepped in and gave Elaine her drink.

"David, this is Paige and her friend Jenna." Paige looked to be around 30 and fit. She's very shapely with nice hips. Jenna looked over the top! Jenna was wearing a leather corset with garters, black stockings, and a pair of knee-high, cuff top, stiletto boots. I sat down and Paige continued with her telling of her master's program woes. The conversation wound here and there. Jenna went for drink refills and Elaine filled me in on Paige. She was a temp. researcher for the company about 2 years ago. They had built a friendship and kept in touch. There was something else going on between them and it wasn't a tough read. This will be an interesting conversation later!

Paige's major was history, focusing on pre-Roman Europe. Cool! After speaking for an hour or so, I found myself starting to like her. She has a sharp wit and is intelligent, well-read, and curious. She had an infectious laugh that made it easy to be around her. No pretension or agenda. I noticed a company photographer making his way through the crowd. He stopped by the 'bar' table and the 3 Caesars had pictures taken with young, very attractive women. I could feel that 'heat' with Elaine again.

"Would you two like to go to a real party?" Paige asked with a gleam in her eye. Elaine and I looked at each other.

"Sure!" We said in unison.

We took a cab to a nondescript building in the South Mission district. The front door was a huge, beat-up piece of steel. As soon as we walked down the hall and went through the second door we saw and heard the club! The scene was off the hook! Costumes of every type, men, and women running around in animal skins, nude dancers on a stage all framed in loud house music. It was a Roman Bacchanal....2.0! I stood up against the wall and took the scene in. On the east side of the room was a huge bar. On the south wall was the stage and in the center, surrounded by tables was a dance floor. A group of 'Star Wars' characters had taken over a section of tables by one wall. Darth Vader was laid out on his back with a tube sticking out of his mask. It lead up to an enema bag hanging on an 8' IV stand! Young Luke Skywalker and Han Solo were standing on chairs, filling the bag with a pitcher of beer. I didn't know his helmet had a Beer Bong Access Port ! Party on Darth!

A Storm Trooper sitting off to one side had smoke coming out of the bottom of his helmet. He stood up, stumbled around, and fell over. Thank God for Imperial armor! Princess Leia gave Darth a huge shotgun hit from a homemade pipe. Darth Vader suddenly bolted upright! He stood, waddled around as he did in the movie, then tipped over! He was caught and laid face down on a table. I guess he's going to be in the 'dark side' for a while. More characters included someone in an old-style nun's habit in drag make-up and a couple in long, black hooded robes with the 'raven's beak' masks used during the Black Death. Two zombies were making out in the corner. Gives a whole new meaning to 'getting tongue'! My kind of party!

We followed Paige in and out of the crowd, ending up in a large side room. It was a nice room furnished with leather overstuffed chairs and sofas. We sat down and a bottle of champagne magically appeared. Paige said that this was some frat-sorority party and she had a friend in the sorority that invited her. The others in the room introduced themselves. Paige produced a small vial that contained a popular white substance. She handed it to Elaine and she did a spoonful. She handed it to me. Looking at it, it was very high-quality coke, by the looks of the crystals. I did a spoon in each nostril and I felt like I had been punched in the nose: numb! Then the cascade of 'feel good. Paige stood up.

"Let's go upstairs, better music!"

Upstairs was more 'dance' music and less 'orgy'. Elaine wanted to dance and with all the alcohol I consumed, it seemed like a good idea to maybe burn some off! Of course, everyone dances better on coke......right? We danced through 4 or so sets and we took a break. Paige and Jenna were sitting on a couch sitting very close, speaking face to face. Elaine returned from the bar with a couple of drinks. I was standing by one of the chairs in the small circle facing Paige and Jenna. I tipped my hat back and mopped my brow with a napkin.

"You know you two should get some sun. You're looking pale!" I said with a crooked smile.

They both turned to me and hissed. I couldn't help but crack up!

Around midnight, Elaine and I decided it was time to go. Back at the hotel, we both dropped into the 2 overstuffed chairs, exhausted.

"Some night, huh?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, it ain't over yet baby! Come over here." She smiled.

I helped her off with her jacket and unzipped her skirt. She kept the gloves and shoes on. The skirt dropped and of course, I bent over to pick it up. Doing so put me inches from her legs. She shifted her hips for something a little more demure. I laid the skirt on the chair with the jacket.

"Help me with my slip."

It was 2 piece and I lifted the top up and over her head. She had on a sheer lace bra. It had black roses embroidered into the material. It was a 50's style cup that gave her tits the slight 'ice cream cone' look. I was trying not to look too overwhelmed. She's hot, no doubt! Standing in front of her, I hooked my finger in her lower slip and inched it down. She had on a 6-tab garter belt. It was black with gold satin panels. The panels were covered in the same embroidered see-through lace as the bra. She turned around and started to loosen my tie.

"You need to get more comfortable." She whispered. I was down to my shorts and my Fedora. Kind of cool! She sauntered over to her small handbag and returned to the chair. She withdrew the cigarette holder and inserted a cigarette. I had my lighter out.

"So you like the cigarette holder? Figured you might." She said with an impish grin. She sat back and we began to discuss the evening.

"What did you think of Paige?" She inquired.

"I like her! She's funny, intelligent, and has an edgy wit. Didn't have a chance to speak with Jenna. Are they like a 'couple' or something?"

"Fuck buddies would be a better description. Paige is bi. She had a boyfriend something back." She said as she took a drag off her cigarette. The way she was smoking reminded me of Scarlett Johansson in "Black Dalia". She's elegant and sexy!

"I'm going to take a flier and guess that something was brewing with you 2," I observed. She shot a glance my way.

"That's rather astute of you! Yes, we could have gone down that path. But, I chose not to." She replied coolly.

"Why not?"

"David, 3 years ago was rather complicated! You were in your senior year. My whole focus was on making sure you had the best time of your life! I think your mother bringing home her new girlfriend might of upset your apple cart!"

"Yeah, good point. How 'bout now? Is that a 'door' you want to investigate?"

"I don't know. We'll talk more. Why don't you bring that bottle of wine over."

We sat and talked for a bit more. We were both certain no one 'read' anything more than we presented. She finished her cigarette, then stood. Slowly spreading my legs apart, she sat down on my knee. She knocked the brim up on my hat.

"What do ya say, Spike, you ready to get lucky?" She said stroking my cheek.

"Baby, 'Lucky' is my middle name!" I grinned. I moved my hand up the small of her back and unhooked her bra in one deft motion. Her bra slid down her arms slightly. I pulled it forward and off. A glint caught my eye and I looked.

"El, you have nipple rings! When did you get these?" I said with a bit of enthrallment.

"I went to the shop and spoke with Tiz. She looked at the piercings and was quite impressed with the amount of healing in such a short time. She was OK with rings with a flat spot in them. What do you think?" She asked with a precious smile.

"You're sitting on my lap, what do you think?" I said. She did a slow grind on my crotch. I gently pulled on her nipple ring. Her nipple stretched and she moaned a bit.

"Feel good?" She leaned on me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She kissed my forehead.

"So what's your impression of my costume?" She asked, rubbing a gloved fingertip on my nipple.

"Hmmm......alluring...sultry...smoldering...mysterious...intriguing...provocative...dangerous... desirable...steamy. Just a few words that came to mind."

She moved her mouth beside my ear. "Oh baby, that's quite a list of adjectives. Now I'm really horny!" She whispered then biting my earlobe. I gently played with one of the straps on her garter belt, working my finger inside the top of her stocking.

"This is very titillating," I said nibbling her jawline.

"Titillating? My, you're breaking out the 50-dollar words! How can I reward a wordsmith such as yourself? She stood up in front of me and slid the panties off. The garter had a wide belt piece and the rear 2 garters circled the outside of her ass!

"You going to model that for me?" She did, in a very sexy manner. She held her hand out and I took it. We went over to the bed and she pushed me down on my back, pulling off my shorts.

"Leave the hat on." She demanded.

"Leave the gloves on" I smiled.

She pushed me down and straddled me. I massaged her tits and pulled on her nipple rings. I held my cock up and she lowered herself down and sat on my pubic bone. I pushed up into her, grinding my hips. She placed her weight on her knees and began to bounce up and down. It didn't take much time before she was ready to cum. She started to moan and make her funny little sounds. Her legs started to vibrate and she screamed! I pulled out and her pussy was dripping! I have heard of 'squirting' pussy, but wasn't sure if it was real or not. It's real! After a few minutes of kissing, I held my cock up and she lowered herself down and repeated the 'bounce'. I was squeezing her tits and grabbing her nipple rings with my teeth. She let out this guttural howl that was almost scary! She again pulled off me and she was shaking uncontrollably. She crumpled on top of me, ass high in the air.

"One more for me?" I whispered.

"What do I get in return?"

"Let's see what happens! She again was riding my cock. Her whole being exudes sexuality! I saw that look on her face and I pinched her nipples lightly. She raised her body off my cock and slumped on top of me. She was breathing heavily. My cock and groin were soaked; from her 'girl gravy'! I rolled on top of her and gently entered. How she was dressed and her makeup awakened something inside of me. I began the undulating hip roll and she wrapped her legs around my arms. The long slow strokes built a huge load! I could feel it at the very end of the head of my dick. I was trying desperately to ride that 'wave' of intensity right before I let loose. She moved her hips and I began to touch her cervix. That was it! I fell on her and let fly! It felt like I pumped out a pint of jizz! Elaine pulled me tight and bit my earlobe.

"How do you feel babe?" I whispered.

"Well-loved." I smiled.

The next morning wasn't too bad. We were both dried out and in need of food. We packed up, called for bell service, and checked out. The smell of the brunch buffet caught our attention. It was a nice spread, not just a bran muffin, a box of cereal, and a banana. Eggs Benedict, omelets cooked to order, Creme Brulee french toast, Quiche, etc. The calories and orange juice did wonder! We got home around 1 and I just wanted to sleep for a few hours. We both laid out on the bed. Elaine had her laptop. As I lay there, slowly sinking into the darkness of sleep, I reflected on the vector my life had taken and how everything has happened so fast. For some time, I haven't liked change. Mostly because the major changes in my life sucked! Looking at my recent past, the only thing I have lost is my childish ways! I'm actually thinking more about someone else's needs more often than my own. Maybe that's not such a bad thing.

12