Eternal Bondage Genie 02: Sabine

Story Info
The Genie offers a heartbroken sadist the ultimate wish.
6.6k words
4.64
14k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyler hung up the phone on Sabine. He'd had enough.

Three times now, they'd tried for a relationship. Each time it wound up crashing and burning, but only after months of frustration for both of them in a cocktail of poor communication, mutual guilt-tripping, and an absolute lack of shared interests. Deep in his mind, he'd always known that the only thing bringing him back every time was the sex.

It was mind-blowing. Sabine had a curvy body and dark, umber skin complimented by a tight, yellow sundress she loved so much despite it being a half-size too small, leaving the impression that her handful-sized breasts were always on the verge of spilling out. In fact, they did so every time he railed her in the outfit, an occurrence that happened at least weekly while they were together.

The sex appeal went beyond her looks, too. Sabine was remarkably insightful, and not just as a straight-A student in the top of their soon-to-graduate class. She knew how to turn him on and loved finding creative ways to do so. She had a way of bumping her perfectly round ass against him in public that virtually guaranteed her panties would be torn off as soon as they got back to the apartment, sometimes even sooner, if she teased him enough. Her submissive demeanor in the bedroom drove him wild, and he loved the way his cock looked in her mouth. Plus, she'd cum at the drop of a hat, from just about any sexual stimulation, and as many times as he wanted her to. When Sabine first climaxed from no more than a long kiss on the neck and 90 seconds of fingering, Kyler thought she was faking it. Her following two orgasms from more of the same convinced him otherwise, as did the next three she experienced with his cock inside her, all in the same hour.

Kyler's favorite part had been the thing she called "aftershocks." Usually, for about 30 minutes after she came, Sabine's whole body grew extra sensitive. A few seconds of nipple play, or a seductive hand running across her pelvis, or even a deep enough kiss would have her cumming without control again and again. The high always left her begging for another dicking-down with her breathy Ugandan accent, a tactic that usually worked Kyler up enough for round two, or three, or four...

Fuck, he had to snap out of it. His dick was already fighting to escape from his boxers. He rushed to remind himself of every reason the relationship didn't work: all the fighting, the manipulation, the lack of shared interests. Even her sex drive had been a problem: Sabine wanted dick all the time, and she was pushy about it, even when he wasn't in the mood, or had somewhere to be, or just wanted to watch a damn movie with her. They had spent the last year or so in and out of a relationship, and Kyler swore over half of that time was spent stewing in frustration with his partner.

Kyler needed to unwind. He went to his stash, produced a blunt, and lit up. If nothing else, he hoped the weed would mellow him out.

When a curvaceous, pink-haired goddess wearing little more than a thin sheet appeared in his living room in a literal puff of off-pink smoke, his first thought was spent wondering what the hell his dealer had laced the stuff with. His second was spent processing the woman's words, his mind catching up as she made him an offer:

"At your very wish, I can seal away another person, to whatever torments you choose, forever. A fellow human being, freed from the shackles of mortality, but sentenced to an eternity as your sexual plaything, entirely on your whim. Does that sound interesting to you?"

Kyler was skeptical, but he decided this was better than his last trip on any hallucinogenic. Fuck it, he'd ride this one out, see where his brain took him. Slowly, he nodded yes to the mysterious woman.

Immediately, the hallucination grew much more vivid: the walls around him disappeared into darkness, the ceiling above became a dimly glowing field of soft light, the floor below a thin layer of fog. He took a deep breath: he was sure things were about to get good, he just needed to not panic. He nearly jumped when the woman spoke breathily into his ear as her glossy-nailed hand slid over his torso and gently caressed his bulge. When had she walked behind him?

"Who will it be Kyler? What unsuspecting mortal will you leave in agonizing bliss for the rest of time? Who will you sentence to-"

"Sabine," he cut her off. "Sabine Namula."

The impossibly lust-laced voice echoed around the room with a controlled, devious chortle. She was evidently used to unhesitating requests.

"And what how will this Sabine Namula spend her eternity?" The tall lady was pressed against his back now, a hand on his waist squeezing with excitement as her breath flowed hot against the side of his neck. She smelled sweet.

Kyler picked an array of options for the victim: Sabine would be bound standing up and bent slightly forward, her ankles locked into a bolted-down spreader bar while her wrists and arms were tied to a shoulder-height suspension bar, keeping them uselessly out of reach. A soft, leather harness would compliment her already sizable breasts and butt, but be molded to force her back to arch at all times in a way that further drew attention to her curves.

Below and behind her, at an angle, would be a fuck machine, sporting a dildo that was just a little longer and thicker than Kyler's own 6-inch shaft: she'd always said he was exactly the right size, and he wanted this experience to sadistically push his ex's limits, while not going so far she wouldn't get off.

For a touch of fun, Kyler added two mirrors to Sabine's setup: one in front of her, on the wall, and another below, on the floor. Together, they would ensure that anywhere she could comfortably look would feature a view of her body being ravished. Each would be lined with a soft white ring light to illuminate her figure, leaving nothing to the imagination. He also spent a small amount of magic points arranging for his victim to be fixed with a ring gag. She'd never worn one when they were a couple -- he'd never asked her to either -- he just thought it would be hot.

With a little magic left over, the genie offered Kyler an array of magical options: ones that would help keep her sanity intact, others that would prevent unconsciousness, or inflict some supernatural pain, or even heighten the victim's arousal. He sprung for none of these however, instead opting for a spell that was as elaborate as it was cruel.

The magic would plant a thought in Sabine's head, after her arrival in the little prison of forced orgasms. She would come to believe that escape was a possibility, but only if she condemned someone deeply close to her, to whom she had a profound connection and an immense feeling of love, to the same fate. If she begged to trade places with such a person, and really, truly meant it, the spell would force her hand to cruelty, swapping the positions of Sabine and someone she cared about the most.

Then, would be the true betrayal. While the spell would pull someone she cared about into a similar setup within the permanent chamber, it would not work as expected, instead leaving a fucked-senseless Sabine still trapped inside, unable to convey her error or motives to the other person. The two would remain bound from then on, only now with truly no hope of ever escaping.

Lastly, Kyler decided to test the limits of his drug-induced illusions: the young man would, at a random point in his life, be whisked into Sabine's forever-dungeon, where he could fuck her personally, basking in the tight grip of the pussy he'd become so accustomed to. He didn't expect it to pay off, the drugs were only temporary, after all, but it was a tantalizing idea that wove nicely into his little fantasy.

"There's not enough magic for that."

Kyler blinked at the curvaceous woman's words. He hadn't expected the genie to protest within the confines of his lust-induced fantasy high. He tilted his head, confused by the sudden lack of flirtation in her voice.

"I don't make the rules, but you only have so much magic per victim. It depends on your relationship to the victim. Getting your physical form into the timeless prison is a tall order, I could theoretically do it if you had a way to generate more magic. It's possible, but only if you were willing to-"

"Do it." Kyler interrupted. He wanted to return to his sexual fantasy, and this non-telegraphed rule was decisively unerotic.

A seductive tone returned to the barely dressed genie's voice as her lips curved into a sly smile.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked.

"Absolutely," replied an impatient Kyler. "Whatever it takes, I don't care, get on with it."

"Granted," replied the mystery woman, mischievously. She vanished as a whirlwind of off-pink glitter filled the room, then vanished, leaving a breathtaking scene in the center of the chamber.

There was Sabine, on full display. She was leaned all the way forward, testing the strength of her bonds as the machine behind her plunged in and out of her leaking cunt at inhuman speeds. Her forced-open lips turned a sexual moan into a humiliating, animalistic grunt as her sex spurted around the cock drilling into her. As the pleasure turned to an overwhelming wave of post-orgasm pounding, she started to jerk her hips and legs, pulling at her bindings in sudden movements as her body fought to escape the stimulation, to no avail. Her legs gave out and she screamed in overstimulated rapture as the harness took her full weight, pressing painfully into her torso as it held her just high enough off the ground that the fuck machine's rod couldn't slip out.

Kyler's could feel his dick throbbing, as if begging to fuck something as a cathartic, sense of raw, vengeful, sexual need overcame him. Another pink flash, and the bondage genie was kneeling between his legs, lowering the waistline of his pants to reveal his pulsing length. She started stroking it expertly as her off-hand ran up his abs and chest.

She reached up an handed him a spontaneously appearing sheet of paper, which he took absentmindedly, without looking. Kyler could hear the magical lady's voice, but was unable to focus on it, his attention glued to the sight and sounds of his ex's delicious orgasm torture. Some ignored part of his brain processed the words, more or less, but declined to transmit their meaning to the rest of his mind.

"Read the contract carefully, Kyler, once you cum, the deal will be sealed, and this scene will go from a glint of your imagination to a beautiful reality. I hope you don't need me to stroke slower so you have time to --"

Kyler's eyes snapped awake as he awoke on the couch, mid-orgasm. Ropes of cum shot up to his chest, despite the lack of current contact. Looking around, he saw what was left of the joint smoldering in an ash tray, and found his own mind to be stone cold sober. He must've been out for a while. Weird.

Standing up, he went to clean himself off, and get on with his life. He was over that bitch of an ex, if that sadistic drug trip was anything to go off of. He opened his contacts, blocked Sabine, and made a mental note not to buy any more of that weird strand of weed. It was a little too trippy for his taste.

--

Sabine sighed. She had definitely been too hard on Kyler this time. She had wanted him at the poetry reading night she was entered in, but had forgotten to tell him far enough in advance. She understood that he needed to go to work that night, and recognized that she had been a little unfair during the argument, accusing him of intentionally getting out of her event, and hating her performances. She hadn't really meant it, she was still unlearning the habits of her last relationship, and had honestly just wanted a reaction out of him. It was something to talk about now that she had cooled off a bit, and was ready to make up.

She put on the yellow dress he liked so much, and reached for her phone. It was time to have a talk and some makeup sex, time to pick up the pieces. She picked up the cellular device, and closed her eyes to take a deep breath before dialing his number.

When she opened them, everything had changed.

Not emotionally: she still wanted to make up with her boyfriend. But physically, she was in a totally new space: a lavishly decorated 10x10x10 room, where she stood squarely in the middle. An attempt to step forward and look around almost made her trip over, as she discovered her legs were joined by a metal bar at the ankles, bolted to the floor.

She was saved from the fall by her arms, tied up in a T position to a bar that looked like bamboo, but was obviously much stronger, based on its ability to hold her weight.

Taking in her surroundings, Sabine also noticed a mirror in front of her -- how had she missed that before? -- and soon after recognized her own reflection. She was no longer wearing the sexy, half-size-too-small yellow dress with nothing underneath. Instead, her torso was framed by a leather harness identical in color to her previous outfit. Covering almost zero skin, it offered nothing in the way of decency, instead giving a little extra lift to the curves on her well-endowed figure. The sunflower-colored lines offered no distraction from her pussy, where the forced posture spread her legs enough to reveal just a hint of pink against her cocoa-colored skin. She had just waxed it, too, intended as a surprise for Kyler on their approaching 1-year anniversary.

"Fuck, I look hot," Sabine thought before mentally chastising herself. She couldn't help it if arguing turned her on, that was something to unpack with a therapist. In any case, her pussy ached for a cock after the dramatic fight with Kyler, and she struggled to resist the thought of being fucked right now.

As if in answer to a prayer, she registered a sizable dick pressing briefly between her legs before sliding into her already soaked warmth. Unable to turn around due to her tied up arms, she glanced down to find a second mirror, illuminating her captive form from below. In it, she could clearly see a dildo -- maybe Kyler's size, hard to say with part of it already inside -- at the end of a long metal shaft, which slowly pushed it into her. She shuddered, first at the girth, which was a little wider than she was used to, and then at the length which ever so slightly touched her cervix as the realistic-feeling balls brushed softly against her clit.

A flash of pink light drew Sabine's attention back in front of her, and she gasped in both surprise and arousal as she came face to face with a woman crouched down to eye level. Sabine had always known she was bi, but this pink-haired lady, who was certainly not there a moment ago, took the cake. She was leagues more attractive than anyone Sabine had ever seen.

"Welcome to the rest of time, Sabine Namula. Listen closely to me, I've got something important to tell you, and if you so much as make a noise, you'll never hear it, and never see me, or your old life ever again. Nod if you understand."

Sabine's submissive instincts took over, nodding to the dominant woman in front of her as her pussy managed to flood even further.

"You're in a place we outsiders call a time prison. You won't age here, you won't require food, or air, or technically even rest, although you may pass out from exhaustion or... other factors, from time to time. As long as you are here, you cannot die.

"Nobody has ever escaped such a cell before, ever. Some get so enraptured by the sex, they don't even try!"

Sabine stifled a moan as the fuck machine behind her gradually picked up speed.

"But for you, I'll make an exception. If you ever feel the need to get out, the need to escape before your time here permanently alters who you are, you're free to go. All you have to do is name the person you love the most, and you'll swap places. They'll appear here, in the cell, with no hope of escape, and you'll appear in your world back at the exact moment after you disappeared to come here."

Sabine cringed at the horribly evil suggestion. Did this weird, sex goddess mean to say she'd have to betray her closest friend, her truest love, in order to escape?

"Don't look so surprised dear. More people take that option than you might think, if they're lucky enough to have it. Maybe some time in the chamber will teach you why. Now open your mouth."

Without thinking, a confused Sabine opened wide. The woman reached up placed a ring gag inside, and wrapped it tightly around the girl's head before she could second guess herself.

"Good girl," she smirked. "Now let's see how long you can stay quiet."

The pink-haired woman began to fondle Sabine's breasts, her pointer fingers caressing her unusually sensitive nipples as she did so. The ebony girl stifled a gasp, but managed somehow to hold back any noises besides her suddenly rapid breathing. The genie let a knowing smile cross her face, managing to heighten her beauty even further beyond Sabine's wildest dreams.

"My, you are a slut, aren't you?" she purred as one hand drifted upward to gently squeeze Sabine's neck. "By this point, most of my new toys are usually begging for freedom, or answers, or at least to cum for me. But not you, you're just thinking with your pussy aren't you? You're too caught up being touched, in being seduced, to even wonder why you got here."

Some part of Sabine realized the woman was right. She was so caught up in her perilous bondage that those kinds of questions hadn't even crossed her mind yet. Knowing she couldn't make a sound yet, she stared intensely into the genie's eyes, conveying as much longing as she could through eye contact alone.

"God, it's like you're almost excited to be here," laughed the genie, breathily into Sabine's ear as she reached for her victim's clit, fingers brushing so gently they barely touched the exposed bundle of sensual nerves. "I can't wait to watch you break."

Suddenly, her finger pressed harder against Sabine's womanhood. She rubbed back and forth fast, bringing the helpless girl to maximum arousal as she magically commanded the fuck machine to speed up in time. The moan escaped Sabine's lips before she knew it was coming, and the woman's hand abruptly pulled away at the sound, even as the fuck machine continued violating her pussy. Sabine wiggled her hips, an automatic reaction as her body desperately sought to bring the attention back to her clit.

"Oh, and you were getting so close, too," the mysterious, MILF-aged woman said with antagonistic glee. "Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be long before your need to cum dies down. Enjoy your new life!"

With that, she disappeared in a puff of pink and white mist, the same shade as her hair, but far more translucent. The cloud dissipated just in time for Sabine to watch her reflection as she climaxed around the dildo, only for it to keep fucking her without remorse.

--

Hours had passed, and Sabine honestly couldn't get enough of the slightly-too-big dick plunging in and out of her helpless hole. The pink haired woman had left the helpless girl's clit aching for more: Sabine felt different orgasms from penetration compared to rubbing, and while both were euphoric, the constant barrage of dildo-induced dopamine did nothing to relieve the aching need she still felt on her button. It was as though the genie had stopped touching only moments ago, the way the brink of orgasm managed to hover even as the rest of her pussy was ravaged beyond reason.

Maybe it was a curse? Sabine had always been at least a little spiritual, but never really believed in anything adjacent to magic. Still, even she was surprised with how quickly she had accepted this physically impossible fate as her reality: she felt no denial, no doubt in her mind that this was real, that she was trapped, and that she was cumming her brains out. Perhaps there was more to the laws of physics than she'd thought.

12