Eternal Bondage Genie 02: Sabine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make matters worse, the dark-skinned woman could see that she looked absolutely tantalizing in her reflection. Sabine wasn't a narcissist, but she wasn't blind either: she knew her appearance was striking, and admittedly sometimes even managed to turn herself on. This case of bondage was no different, as she watched her breasts bounce to the beat of the cock pumping in and 0ut of her, her muscles tensing up whenever she came, her wetness streaking down the dildo, trailing to its balls, and drip-drip-dripping onto the floor below.

On the one hand, this wasn't such a bad fate. Sabine's libido was infamously unquenchable, after all. But this predicament posed a paradox: her insides screamed in overstimulation, constantly barraged by the tireless fuck machine, while every other part of her ached to be touched. She longed for the feeling of hands on her exposed tits, or the suction of a kiss against her neck, or the slap of a handprint on her ass, or a loving tongue against her neglected clit. Alas, her hands were uselessly held up away from the action, and her futile attempts to wriggle them free only served as a humiliating (and hot) reminder of the submissive's helpless state as she watched the mirror.

--

It must have been at least a week since Sabine was whisked away into this timeless prison.

Initially, she had tried resisting the orgasms. As good as they felt, the young woman knew she had a long ride ahead, and didn't want to imagine the effects of 24/7 orgasms on her well-being if she failed to keep them in check. The effort proved Sisyphean, however. It was like the machine knew exactly what would turn her on the most at any given time. It would punish-fuck her exposed pussy for an hour at a time at max speed, but then slow down for, slow, sensual penetration to keep her from getting used to the barrage and tuning it out. Other times, it would fuck her with deep, sudden plunges, like a lover in the final thrusts of a deep, intimate creampie, before picking up into a human-paced trot of medium-strength fucking.

Deep down, a voice in Sabine's head screamed in panic. She was trapped, she was helpless, and she would apparently never escape this prison of orgasmic torture. The instinct was drowned out more and more with every climax, however, by the one feeling running even deeper than her fight-or-flight response: lust.

By week two, Sabine knew she would never be the same again. While she would occasionally pass out, she always woke up to the sweet relief of orgasm. Even if escape were an option, could she ever go back to normal life? Could she ever go a minute again without the tender bliss of a cock bringing her to orgasm countless times per day, through every minute and every hour?

Escape. The genie had said something about escape. Sabine had all but forgotten the possibility. If she could somehow get out of here, maybe it wasn't too late to return to her life. She'd be a nymphomaniac, for sure, but she had enough of herself left to ostensibly lead an otherwise normal life.

"All you have to do is name the person you love the most, and you'll swap places. They'll appear here, in the cell, with no hope of escape, and you'll appear in your world, back at the exact moment after you disappeared to come here."

Sabine felt disgusted with herself for even considering the option. Even so, she realized escape would free her from both ends of her predicament paradox. It would free up her hands to touch her clit and play with her breasts, and it would end the agonizing overstimulation of constant penetration.

No, Sabine was resolved. She would not condemn someone else to this fate just so she could have more fun making herself --

CUM. Sabine's thoughts were interrupted as she reached yet another powerful climax.

--

Sabine's legs flailed uselessly below her, kicking and jerking away from the fuck machine helplessly. Her cum-drunk brain had lost all track of time, and she had no idea if she'd been trapped for closer to a year or two weeks or a decade. Her vision was growing hazy as the constant barrage of orgasms left her struggling to even see straight.

While the newly minted nymphomaniac in her wanted nothing more than the fast-approaching forced orgasm, she knew, somehow, in her core, that she had to resist it. Not out of dignity -- that was long gone --but because she had a growing awareness that if she came right now, she would break.

A particular streak of slow, teasy fucking had given way to an unrelenting pounding perhaps an hour ago. In that time, the machine had fucked her harder, deeper and faster than ever before, and it was all she could do to stay conscious as she came at least a dozen more times from the ordeal. Although she had lost count of the exact number, the restrained girl knew her limits when she hit them: if she came right now, her sanity would fall apart. She would push past the brink and lose track of who she was before she was a lust-driven cum dispenser.

A single tear streaking down her face, Sabine knew what she had to do. She swore she could hear the genie's voice whispered in her ear, she could even feel the shiver go down her spine from a voice spoken so close.

"Name the person you love the most, and you'll swap places."

The helpless girl took a deep breath, and assured herself she had no choice.

"Iylheeh" she said, pathetically through her ring gag. "Ellhoo?"

The mystical woman appeared in front of her, less a puff of smoke this time and more a blur of pastel pink that suddenly phased into existence. Standing in front of the ring light, Sabine could see a silhouette between the woman's legs perfectly through the thin, loosely-draped cloth that more or less constituted a miniskirt. Was she dripping wet?

"Sounds like someone's having second thoughts about being stuck here forever," she said, eyes drinking in Sabine's dark-skinned figure as the poor girl thrashed against her restraints like a wounded animal. "Ready to sentence someone you love to the same fate you're in now, only without any hope of escape?"

Sabine tried to nod her head but couldn't find the muscles, her vision instead dropping to a front-row view of her body's punish-fucking, seen through the frame of her hanging tits. Her knees were buckled together and her thighs clenched as she tried desperately to fight back the coming orgasmic release.

The woman placed a single, gentle finger under Sabine's chin, guiding the girl's vision back up to meet her own eyes. Her thumb caressed Sabine's cheek. It would have felt gentle, if not for the hunger in her eyes as they met Sabine's.

"Just say the name, sweetheart," she winked. "Before you forget how to think."

"K... K..." Sabine took a shuddery breath through her obscene, open-mouth gag. "Kiie-hlaauh"

A wicked grin from the genie. "I know."

Another flash of pastel pink, and Kyler was there, standing in the position the mysterious woman had been, with the same hand and Sabine's face and everything. Surprised, but earnest recognition flashed across his face.

"Sabine?"

And then his own sadistic grin.

"You're in my dreams now, too, huh?" he said coyly.

Sabine tried to speak up, tried to muster the cognition to communicate that something was horribly wrong, that she was supposed to be back home in bed by now, that she loved him and wanted to try a relationship again but that she was forced into betrayal but so, so sorry.

Instead, all she managed was a series of desperate grunts through the ring gag. Kyler barely even noticed as he pulled up a chair from the side of the room -- Sabine had never wondered why there were chairs in this room with no exit or entrance -- stood on it, and pushed his cock into her forced-open mouth.

Her pleading eyes met his as she stared up, but evidently conveyed the wrong message.

"And you look so desperate too, fuck I missed your throat," Kyler growled before grabbing her hair, painfully tight, and abruptly beginning to skull fuck his ex. Sabine's trained throat didn't even gag as her submissive instincts took over, her tongue swirling around the head of Kyler's cock every time it retracted from her throat.

As arousal clouded her mind, the helpless girl managed only a half-hearted cry of protest, a sound that ultimately sounded more like a moan of arousal, muffled by the dick shoving itself down her throat and tainted with lust by the dildo that continued to jack-hammer her body from behind.

Though she had managed not to cum yet, Sabine was in a near-orgasm haze by the time Kyler removed his slickened shaft from her mouth. Sounds seemed more distant to her as her mind failed to focus on anything but arousal, but she did manage to hear him speak as he walked around behind her, deactivated the fuck machine, and removed it from her dripping wet slit.

"Damn, maybe I'll unblock you when I wake up, I forgot how good you look from behind,"

Unable to process his words, Sabine felt ever-so-momentary relief. The fuck machine was off! Her loving boyfriend must have finally understood what was going on, and made an effort to save her!

That moment ended as abruptly as it began when Kyler slapped his ex's ass, spread the lips of her pussy apart, and started fucking her hard from behind. His perfectly sized cock railed her tight, ebony cunt, his muscular waist slammed against her obscenely bouncing ass, and one hand reached up to play with her swaying breasts as the other went to furiously rub her pulsing clit.

Sabine knew her fate was inevitable the second before it happened. Her will was strong, but the needs of her neglected erogenous zones were stronger. Kyler's knowing, familiar hands brought her from the unwilling brink of release to the shattering wave of it all at once.

The Black woman screamed in utter orgasmic ecstasy. Everything seemed to slip away from her -- her sight, her hearing, her smell, even her sense of self -- all went fuzzy in a heartbeat as her mind utterly gave out under unrelenting orgasms, her every ounce of being turning once and for all to the needy heat between her legs. Her newfound, mind-shattering awareness of her entrance was rewarded by a flood of dopamine as each thrust from her beloved boyfriend wrought another orgasm, each stacking on top of the last. Whatever was left of Sabine's intelligent mind leaked from her pussy as she writhed in pleasure on Kyler's cock.

The last thing Sabine - truly coherent, sentient, self-aware Sabine - heard was the genie's laughter, somehow projected into her very mind.

"Silly little toy. I lied."

--

Kyler's cumshot wasn't far behind. As his ex wailed in orgasmic ecstasy and her walls tightened around his shaft, he grabbed her plump hips and fucked her with a savage frenzy he'd never felt before. He relished her gasping moans as he approached the edge and hoped to hold it for a moment to relish the vivid dream, but lost all semblance of control as he looked in the reflection and saw Sabine's brown eyes rolling back in mind-broken bliss.

He blasted his cum deep inside the helplessly tied victim, roaring as he shoved the creampie into her with all of his might. He kept fucking it into her for good measure, until the overstimulation started to get to him, and he moved to unsheathe himself.

Except, he couldn't. In a puff of familiar-colored mist, a complicated array of restraints appeared around him, locking his legs into a partially crouched position exactly at the height of Sabine's entrance. His lower body couldn't move at all, the restraints were bolted to the floor. He noticed, in horror, as Sabine collapsed to the floor, no longer held up by any ropes, or bamboo suspension setup, or spreader bar.

This wasn't right. Shouldn't he have woken up when he came? Or at least, within the confines of the fantasy, he was only supposed to stay in the space until he came. So what was going on?

A familiar voice spoke directly into his ear as strong, feminine hands grabbed Kyler's wrists and guided them behind his back.

"I hope you're happy with the contract young man."

It was the genie. He could smell her intoxicating scent before he thought to look in the mirror and glimpse her reflection. Her full lips hovered next to his ear, making the hairs on his neck stand up.

"You did read it, didn't you? I had to cut some corners to make all the magic work: you wanted to come fuck her, and you wanted someone else to get stuck from the betrayal curse." She chuckled, knowing he hadn't read a thing as she watched realization creep into Kyler's eyes through the mirror. "I only had enough magic for one spell, so I had to be efficient: I cast one spell to pull the strings of fate, and ensure that you'd be the one she brought here. You really should have seen it on the contract, it was bolded and everything."

In the mirror, Kyler couldn't help but notice the woman's mesmerizing figure as she disrobed, revealing her banner-like clothing to in-fact be one contiguous length of sheer fabric, wrapped around her body. Despite everything, he couldn't help feeling mesmerized by her now naked form, unaware as her hands wrapped the cloth around his wrists and slowly pulled it tight.

"As for the restraints, I really didn't have enough mana left to create new matter, so I just transferred them from her to you. I'm sure she won't mind."

Kyler found his wits again, beginning to protest as he found his hands trapped behind his back.

"What the fuck!? But, this isn't real! And you said I'd leave once I came, and you said --"

The young man was interrupted by something pressed against his ass. Staring at the mirror, he realized in terror: it was the fuck machine. He gasped as it slowly pushed into him, facing almost no resistance thanks to Sabine's generous coating of natural lube. Kyler tried again to protest, but was distracted again as Sabine stirred from her puddle of girlcum on the floor.

"Sabine, it's me. Sabine?"

The once proud, sharply intelligent poet he called a girlfriend took off her ring gag, and stood there stupidly with a ditsy smile on her face. Her dark brown eyes seemed to not quite look at him, but through him, staring into the middle-distance while something else apparently occupied her thoughts. Kyler panicked as she started to walk forward on shaky legs, her yellow harness highlighting her curvy hips as she approached.

"Don't you remember? It's Kyler? I'm -- Shaa'Eenhe?"

Still wearing that freshly fucked expression, Sabine had placed the ring gag in his mouth with expert handling, binding it behind his head as he tasted her spit still soaked on it. He stared at her, trying to plead with his eyes, but like she had done before, he evidently sent the wrong signal, tainted by arousal as the dildo pushed softly but firmly into his prostate, a first experience for the straight man.

Sabine just giggled, a girlish, stupid giggle that was not her own, as she saw the fuck machine start to accelerate.

"I want your cum baby," she said. It was still her voice, still her thick central African accent, but the intonation was different, more ditsy than anything Sabine would ever say. "Aren't you excited to give me your cum?"

Sabine stepped over her boyfriend with one leg and straddled him, sliding his still-hard manhood into her sheathe effortlessly. Kyler could feel his previous load of cum dripping out, watching it spill in the reflection down his pulsing shaft. He groaned: the post orgasm insertion was overstimulating, and already more than he'd ever had to take in his dominant lovemaking experience.

He had to throw his head back and stifle a scream as Sabine then began riding, his cum serving as natural lube as she bounced up and down, laughing with joy as she experienced her perfectly sized cock, seemingly oblivious to his strains of desperation. His plea for mercy was stymied by the ring gag, the incoherent begging falling upon deaf ears anyways as the sex-addicted Sabine rode him enthusiastically.

Within minutes, he was cumming again, writhing from the post orgasm torture as Sabine drained his balls. He breathed a sigh of relief when she dismounted him, only to shudder in horror as she got down on her knees and began lapping the cum off his overstimulated tip. Kyler clenched his jaw and screamed through the open-mouth gag, partially from the post-orgasm torture, partially from the beating his prostate was taking by now.

Now truly desperate, Kyler locked eyes with the genie, who was now lounging in one of the room's chairs -- masturbating furiously as a free hand toyed with her breast.

She laughed wickedly when he caught her. It was the cruelest sound Kyler had ever heard.

"Don't worry love, you'll come to love it as much as she does!" the woman cackled. "This place with is imbued with plenty of magic, you'll never run out of cum, and you'll always stay hard! Both are free gifts to go with your immortality, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Without any protective spells, most minds break within a week or two. Good luck!"

Kyler didn't last for a day. Perhaps a dozen hours after the wish-granting woman vanished, he stared with hopeless arousal as Sabine ruthlessly rode his aching cock, her entire body coated in his cum, her mouth, ass and pussy still dripping with previous loads. And suddenly, it was like a switch was flipped in the young man's head.

He was no longer Kyler. He was no longer a person. He was a cock. A cock that would always cum. A cock that would always be hard. A cock that would forever work to fulfill Sabine's unquenchable thirst. A cock that would always be in a state of post-orgasm torture.

A cock that would love it. For the rest of time.

Kyler blew another load into Sabine's eager pussy, and she kept riding, undeterred.

They were together, happily, at last.

12