Eternal Bondage Genie: Prologue

Story Info
A genie grant's a wish to curse someone to eternal bondage.
2.6k words
4.49
23.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eternal bondage genie prologue: Luther

Content warning: this story is about unconsenting sexual torture. Such a subject is triggering or disturbing to many users, please proceed with discretion. This story is only a fantasy. In real life, enthusiastic consent to sex is morally mandatory no matter what.

Attribution note: this story/series is based on the NSFW choose your own adventure I found on reddit, by user BeTheGirlAnon, who gave permission for it to be used in these stories.

One more author's note: this is a prologue, designed to show how the eternal bondage genies work. I plan on future stories cutting to the action a little faster. Stay tuned for the epilogue of Siena and Luther!

Luther fell asleep as soon as he hit the mattress. It was a rough week, he'd worked more than his share of overtime, and while he was admittedly in the mood for plenty of other activities (most of them sexual,) he was just too exhausted for it. He'd been a little worked up all week, hoping to leave work in time for a porn binge or even a night looking for a hookup, but it just didn't come together.

Perhaps, then, it was no surprise when his dreams took a turn for the sexual.

Luther found himself standing in an empty void, the dark, heavy, blue-adjacent color of a moonlit sky, but without any starlight to break up the monotony. Below his feet, solid ground: maybe 10'x10' of stone tile. Other than himself, the only other thing on this tile was an archaic oil lamp, the kind you'd expect a genie to pop out of.

And then, one did. Were it not for the dream logic, Luther would have been quite startled by the woman's sudden appearance. She had honey skin tone and hair that was an obviously unnatural pink, but in a tasteful shade that wasn't tacky. The woman was absolutely gorgeous, but not quite young - perhaps in her lower thirties - with impressive curves unobstructed by a small cloth-wrapped top and a revealing tabard. The lack of other clothing underneath was plainly clear.

The woman locked eyes and approached Luther, a subtle grin on her face betraying excitement more visible in her eyes.

"Welcome to my domain, Luther," she said, stopping perhaps a foot away: just close enough to breach his personal bubble and get his attention, not enough to get him anxious. "Looks like you got lucky."

Luther stammered, and tried to look anywhere other than her cleavage, which was nearly popping out. He didn't usually go for MILF types, but this supernatural woman had him questioning that taste.

She held a single finger to his lips before he could embarrass himself.

"I come to you tonight with an exciting opportunity, a once-in-a-lifetime chance almost no mortals will ever experience," she said. "At your wish, I can seal away another person, to whatever torments you choose, forever. A fellow human being, freed from the shackles of mortality, but sentenced to an eternity as your plaything, entirely on your whim. I know you'd like that, wouldn't you Luther?"

She placed a hand on Luther's face and tugged his chin so he was forced to make eye contact. The interest in milf-related kinks grew sharply.

"But do not take this lightly. Whoever you choose will be left to suffer and squirm long after you're gone, long after they fade from any living memory. I'm talking about permanent, eternal, bondage. It will not be a fate anyone deserves, you will not be rightfully serving any higher purpose. It will be an act of pointless, purposeful, delicious cruelty. But it will be an act of utter, unpreventable domination, and I know you're into that. Shall we begin?"

In his dream state, Luther did not hesitate before nodding yes. He was so immersed in the woman's presence, and the raw fantasy of such irreversible domination made his cock surge.

"You'll get a number of points to spend, based on your victim's eternity. You can choose whoever you like," she said.

"You can have a volunteer, some woman who already has an enthusiastic kink for permanent bondage. You won't know her, but her interest in being bound away forever will be unquestionable, whether she admits it to others or not. I can't guarantee she'll still feel that way after the first year, though! I'll even get them to agree to it in the middle of their own dream, if that makes it easier to live with what you're sentencing her to.

"Or I could just give you some attractive stranger," she giggled. "Someone you've never met, someone who couldn't possibly deserve such a fate. Oh, of course she won't be pleased, but it would be a LOT of fun for us! Or maybe you'd like someone specific. I bet you've got someone in mind, don't you?"

Luther paused to consider his options.

There was an ex or two he'd like to get back at. Or his bitch of a boss, the one who had him working so much overtime he couldn't even find time to jerk one out.

Then he remembered Siena. The high school crush he'd met at summer camp, and never spoken to again. She'd since become something of an internet microcelebrity, no doubt because of her looks, which only improved with age, now in her early 20s, the same as him. Hardly a day went by where he didn't kick himself for neglecting to ask her out back when they met. He knew it probably wouldn't have worked out, they lived hundreds of miles from one another, and yet, Luther couldn't help but get jealous whenever she posted online about her newest boyfriend, or offhandedly flirting with her girlfriends.

Luther's sex drive went into overtime thinking about her, forever trapped in sexual torment. He didn't need to consider any longer.

"Siena Pierce," he said, the first words he'd managed to utter so far to the mystical woman.

The woman from the lamp smiled. And in a flash of smoke, transformed. She was now the spitting image of Siena Pierce. Even her voice sounded the same. Luther could feel his pulse in his dick as he saw her in the mystical woman's revealing attire.

She looked herself over.

"Hm, I like it. Stunning young woman you've chosen, seems like an acquaintance, but not someone too close, which is a few points off. Not someone you hate either, in fact, someone you seem to agree with on most politics. I'll give some bonus points for the weight she'll have on your conscience. ll in all I'd saaaay, 10 points for her. Should be good enough to set her up for the rest of the universe. Let's get to the fun part."

In another puff of smoke, the stone floor expanded in all directions, to a 100x100 space. Several duplicates of Siena appeared, each holding a picture frame depicting options for Luther to choose from.

"We'll put her in a 10x10 cell on her own plane of existence. Each option will modify that cell, and will cost one point, take as many as you can afford. Enjoy!"

After at least an hour considering his choices, Luther picked a suspended rope setup that would keep Siena off the ground, and spent his points on the hottest possible combination for her new life. With 10 points to use, he chose the following:

  1. A vibrator, which would stimulate her clit while inserted into her pussy. Simple, but effective and hot.
  2. Vibrating nipple stimulators, impossible to remove even if Siena could move her arms.
  3. A magical trigger for every device: it would slow down or speed up depending on how close Siena was to orgasm, never letting her cum, but always walking her to the edge. With 1 point per trigger, this cost another 2.
  4. A spell called "jump start." The mystic woman, still embodying Siena, said the magic would restore her brain to its condition one year prior to the spell's trigger, going off every time the victim lost her sanity, or experienced brain damage from the overstimulation and isolation. Doing so would keep her memories intact, but allow her mind to be broken all over again. The damage would likely build up over time, but thanks to the restorative conditions, she would never lose awareness entirely.
  5. Another spell that would remove Siena's need or ability to sleep. She would endure her bondage with no break, even the bliss of sleep.

Luther had two points left to spend. He had everything that appealed to him: infinite edging, mindbreaking magic, the hottest target imaginable. What more could he want?

Sensing his hesitation, the Genie woman produced a new item.

"For two points, I'll give you this," she whispered seductively. "For one point, a spell to give your victim involuntary orgasms at intervals of your choice. And for another, this remote. Just one button. When you press it, that's the interval of the orgasm. She'll experience one orgasm whenever you press it. It will be instant, and it will be powerful. And you can press it whenever you like."

Luther took the offer.

The genie returned to her true form, this time visibly aroused. Luther could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top, and saw a small puddle beneath her legs. Was she excited about this? Could a being like her feel arousal?

"I like your taste, mortal. Let's see how you like the look."

The smoke took on a pink hue this time, rushing around Luther and making the room disappear. When it faded, David was face to face with a rope bound Siena, suspended from the ceiling a 10x10 cell that was featureless, save for the tied up victim, suspended helplessly from the ceiling. She did not appear to see him, perhaps this was some kind of illusion.

Luther watched his crush of a lifetime writhe from an intensely buzzing vibrator, every muscle tensing as she helplessly suffered its stimulation to her most sensitive place. Her moans of arousal were even hotter than he'd imagined in his own fantasies.

"God, yes. Yes. Please. Give it to me," Siena gasped, her face flush as her desperation grew. Her moans grew in urgency to shouts. "Yes, FUCK, yes, PLEASE, ohmygod—OHMYGOD, YES, FUCK, PL-"

The vibration stopped. In a puff of familiar pink smoke, the vibrator and nipple stimulators disappeared, leaving the poor woman's dripping pussy and erect nipples exposed to the air, where she uselessly flailed in a desperate attempt to cause any friction against them. Her eyes showed the panic a microsecond before it could be conveyed by her voice.

"Nowait, wait-wait no, nonono-please ... PLEASE!" she quivered, thrashing hard but fruitlessly against her ropes as her pussy clenched for the stimulation that had entirely disappeared. Her murmurs turned into screams. "PLEASE LET ME CUM! FUCK! LET ME CUM I'LL-DO-ANYTHING-PLEASE-JUST-LET-FUCKING-CUM-PLEASE-OHMYGOD-FUCK!!!"

Luther watched as Siena Pierce, the girl of his fantasies for nearly a decade, leaked from her pussy and cried out in frustrating desperation. After a few minutes, screaming turned to breathy pleas for mercy, which turned to quiet muttering, which turned to deep, shaky breaths.

And suddenly, the devices appeared again.

"Wait, please, I can't-" the instruments whirred to life again, now on a much higher setting than when Luther arrived. "MMmmmmmn-no! No! I won't! I can't—aaaaaaah, fuck, FUCK- oh!" It was astonishing how quickly her resistance melted into submission once again.

"Yes-Yes! Please, let me cum, this time, please, please, OH-fuck," she begged between moans. "Anything, I'd do anything, fuck, PLEASE, ohmygod, YES."

David watched her try to bring herself over the edge, watched the hope return to her eyes, however faint.

He eyed the button in his hand, and pressed it.

Instantly, the girl screamed. The vibrators jumped to their maximum levels, a burst of fluid came from her pussy, and Siena's backed arched, showcasing the physical splendor of her toned body. Her moans were guttural, primal cries, unrestrained roars of utter, overwhelming pleasure.

And then, of despair. He watched the lust become abject horror as the instruments attached to her most sensitive places slowed to a low hum, saw the realization dawn on her that the edging would start all over again.

It was the hottest thing Luther had ever seen.

The woman with pink hair materialized behind him, as his own clothes vanished in a puff. She grabbed his diamond-hard cock.

"This is what Siena will look like in 24 hours, does everything fit your liking?" the magical woman whispered into his ear, as she expertly stroked his shaft. "Ready for her to spend eternity like this? All you have to do is cum, and the deal is sealed."

Luther was immediately ready to bust. His breath caught in his throat as Siena tested her restraints, unable to escape the pleasure that overrode her higher thoughts with sexual ecstasy. He gasped and then -

He woke up.

Luther was lying in bed, his alarm was going off, and his cock was pushing out of his boxers. He was on the brink of orgasm, and wasted no time bringing himself the rest of way there, shooting a load of cum up to his chest within seconds. It was one of, if not the most satisfying orgasm he'd ever experienced. Fuck, that dream was hot.

Alas, it was Saturday. Time to get up and take care of his house and his body in a way the work week wouldn't allow. Luther took a few minutes to check Siena's social media, seeing what she was up to now that he had her on the mind. It looked like she'd started law school, and just got back from a trip to Italy.

He resisted the temptation to stalk her Instagram account too closely, and instead got up to clean himself off and take care of the laundry. He patted down the pockets of his jeans before throwing them in the wash and found a small bump inside. Reaching in, he produced the item: a small, discreet clicker with one button, identical to the one from his dream.

Hundreds of miles away, Siena Pierce stood up from her desk. Pre-law had been hard enough, but this first exam of law school threatened to overwhelm her entirely. She'd been studying at least 14 hours a day for a week straight, skipping out on any social activity in favor of this exam, supposedly designed to week out less ambitious students. Her head ached from the work, and she could do no more.

She took a hot shower with some relaxing music on, returned to her room and, too tired to put on clothes, crawled naked into bed. She passed out seconds after pulling the covers above her shoulders.

She awoke in a 10x10 cell, suspended from the ceiling in silky red ropes. The only other person in the room was a gorgeous 30-something woman in very few clothes. Siena sputtered, but stopped when a hand was placed over her mouth.

"Welcome to the rest of time, dear. Looks like you're comfortable!" Siena didn't know what to say, even if she could open her mouth. Her arms were bound in place behind her, attached to her legs as the hung from the ceiling like a chandelier, totally helpless, bound in soft, comfortable, but apparently very strong ropes. "I've brought you here tonight with an exciting opportunity, a once-in-a-lifetime chance almost no mortals will ever experience: eternal bondage. You've been made immortal, your body more sensitive to arousal, and your every physical need has been removed. You'll never need to eat, drink, or sleep again.

"Enjoy your new life, deary. Someone worked very hard picking it out for you!" the woman giggled flirtily before vanishing in... a puff of smoke? This couldn't be real.

And yet, it felt so vivid when the vibrators flicked on. Siena moaned, distracted by the arousal as her pussy became slick, she was so turned on.

She would never be turned off again.