Eternal Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't keep a slight tremble from her arm as she lifted it, a mix of fear and exhilaration, slowly raising it close to his nose, where she felt the cool movement of air as he took a particularly deep sniff, though she was sure he'd only smell her perfume a little stronger by doing so. However he sniffed her strongly again, then slowly slid his tongue out, rolling it slowly over the palm of her hand as she squirmed a little, the hot, wet sensations like a giant dogs tongue a little disconcerting as it flicked over her hand, the rough surface mixing with the soft, slightly sloppy way he lapped at her hand, Kylie eventually withdrawing it with a giggle as it tickled, smiling, and seeing his tail give a slightly stronger flick as he gave a growl that was clearly more of pleasure than anything else.

"Mm good boy," she murmured, half without thinking, and half hoping it'd help train him to see she meant no harm, though she had no idea if he could even understand her. Taking a breath, she stepped carefully forward, now within reach of his large arms and sharp claws, though neither came through the bars at her. Feeling a little more confident now, she took a final step closer, right up to the bars now, face to face with him now he'd pulled back inside his bars, looking at her as she smiled inquisitively up at him. She wasn't quite sure what he was going to do or wanted from her, so she just stood to wait and see, confident in her strength and reflexes to escape if he made any funny moves. He gave a long sniff, smelling her more completely now she stood close, stooping significantly to sniff at her since she was so small compared to him, almost resting his fingers on the floor as he sniffed over her generally from behind the bars, across her chest and body, dropping down to all fours to lean down and start at the bottom.

Kylie looked down curiously as he sniffed up her feet and legs, wondering why there was any reason to particularly sniff her there. Surely her scent was much the same wherever he tried and he must have it down by now. Sniffing up her thighs, he moved up further still, level with her crotch as he breathed in to continue enjoying her scent, moving up to her lower tummy, then pausing and moving back down to her crotch again, Kylie feeling a surge of excitement as he did. She knew what he could smell, and what he was after, which was a deeper sniff at the meeting of her thighs, and she did nothing to repel him as he pushed his snout through the bars towards his target.

She was far enough back that he couldn't actually touch her, so he wouldn't be burying himself into her trousers like the wet nose of an horny dog, but he could still get what he wanted, and did just that. Pushed through as far as he could get, he was about an inch from her groin, smelling her thoroughly, Kylie just standing and feeling somewhat empowered by it. Deciding he'd had more than enough of her proximity, she stepped back from the bars, making it clear to him he'd had his chance, breaking the moment as she eyed him. Her eyes soon went very wide as he stood back up with a little stretch.

"Oh...my...god..." Kylie breathed, her jaw actually dropping open, barely forming the whispered words as she stared at the huge erection he was now sporting, sticking out prominently from the fur of his crotch, his absolutely massive cock just finishing hardening as she watched. His changes into the werewolf also applied to his cock it seemed, as his decent sized cock was now absolutely massive, about thirteen inches long, thick with a prominent head, hard as steel and almost against his body, full balls hanging snug beneath. Kylie had never seen anything like it, doing a double take to make sure she wasn't seeing something quite ridiculous, looking back again to see his dark, huge cock still waiting for her as he eyed her somewhat lustily. She was simply amazed, and so was her body, immediately feeling herself wetten, noticing him shortly give another deep sniff, then a slightly aroused sounding growl, but it could've just been her mind wanting it to be since she herself was turned on.

"I'll be back in a minute..." Kylie murmured, unable to tear her eyes from his cock, carefully edging back, keeping her eyes on the most incredible penis she'd ever clapped eyes on, though she knew she really shouldn't be this turned on by a werewolf. She finally wrenched her eyes away from his groin and turned to the stairs, running quickly up them and back to the lounge area where Dannii was dozing on the sofa. Kylie hurried over to her, giving her a quick shake.

"Dannii, Dannii wake up," she said as she shook her, not failing to see how her ample breasts jiggled.

"Huh, why what's going on?" Dannii almost shouted, shocked awake so abruptly, thinking something had happened as she jerked awake and sat up quickly, her head snapping round.

"Nothing, it's fine, I'm fine," Kylie quickly said to reassure her.

"Thank god for that, Christ..." Dannii breathed, sagging back on the sofa with a deep sigh.

"Just...you gotta come see this," Kylie said, taking Dannii's hand.

"Don'tdothat to me. See what?" said Dannii a little grumpily, clearly wanting to be asleep far more.

"Come on, I can't explain," Kylie said excitedly, Dannii letting Kylie pull her to her feet with a groan, giving a stretch before following Kylie, who almost dragged her to the stairs.


"Wait, you've been down here alone?" Dannii said angrily, glaring at Kylie, who paused and looked back to her.

"Yeah, but it's fine, he's much better now we fed him," Kylie said, starting to guide Dannii towards the stairs once more.

"You shouldn't have done that, what if something had happened?" Dannii snapped angrily as she followed her older sister down the stairs.

"But it didn't, it's fine, and he's locked up tight," Kylie said, barely thinking about her responses as she pulled Dannii round to stand in front of his cage.

"I know but if..." Dannii said, stopping mid sentence as she looked into the cage, her eyes immediately fixing on the huge, rock hard cock standing up to greet them. After about thirty seconds of silence, Dannii finally managed to speak, Kylie giggling a little as she saw how her younger sibling's eyes were locked on his erection.

"Kylie, just how did you get him up like that?" she said, turning her head a little to talk but keeping her eyes on him.

"He just sniffed me is all," Kylie said, but didn't go into details of just how he'd done so. Dannii continued to stare, her eyes moving up and down his cock to take in every contour and shape.

"He's massive, never had anyone..." she trailed off, Kylie just giving another giggle.


"Told you you had to see it, magnificent isn't it?" Kylie beamed, holding Dannii's hand still as they eyed him unashamedly.

"Bet you're glad I made him take his shorts off now aren't you," Dannii giggled, glancing over to Kylie. Kylie noticed with ease how hard Dannii's nipples had got, which matched her own stiff little points, which had screwed up very quickly as she was now exceptionally wet, and wasn't surprised he was sniffing deeply from his cage with both of them outside it. As they carefully approached the cage, Kylie far more boldly than Dannii, he moved forwards, causing them to slow as he leaned down to sniff pointedly at their hip level, causing Dannii to look over at Kylie.

"Oh so that's why he's got a stiffy is it?" Dannii said with a slightly derisive tone, though she couldn't keep the playfulness of arousal out of her voice.

"I don't think you really mind, besides you're as bad as me," Kylie said with a teasing sniff, both girls giggling a little as they warily got close to the cage, seeing him back away a little bit, perhaps to seem less threatening, still down low smelling them powerfully, his eyes flicking quickly between them.

"Come on boy, up here," Kylie whispered, clicking her fingers softly as high as she could reach. She could tell her wanted to just bury his nose into the crotch of either her sister or herself, and so tried to tempt him to stand up straight to let them at his cock. He looked up unsurely, then back down to what was evidently his prize, both girls shifting a little restlessly at this delay.

"Give him something to lick," Dannii murmured, and Kylie knew exactly what she meant, Dannii still staring straight at him in the cage, on edge and ready to spring back at a moments notice. Kylie lowered her hand and, after a moments hesitation, pushed it down the front of her cut-offs, straight into her knickers and onto her dripping, shaven pussy. She gave a light moan, even Dannii glancing to her older sister as she rubbed herself, letting her fingers glide deliberately between her puffy lips to get them wet, before she composed herself and pulled her hand out. Offering it again, she snapped her fingers more forcefully.

"Come on boy, up," she said firmly, and he glanced up, sniffed, and then pulled himself up to nearly stand, leaning down a long way to sniff deeply and then lean forwards to tentatively lick at her fingers, Kylie trembling just a little bit and Dannii watching wide eyed, worried that at any moment there could be a bite. His hot, long tongue slide and curled over her fingers, making her giggle a little as it tickled her, moving a little closer so his mighty erection was just inside the bars. Kylie edged a little closer and reached down with her other hand, slowly sliding her dainty digits onto his cock, feeling him jump a little at her touch as if surprised she'd ever touch him there, despite the fact he wanted some stimulation. Kylie just started to stroke a little at the huge cock, before taking a breath and closing her hand round it, well as much of it as her tiny hand could manage, nowhere near reaching around his shaft. Holding him, she just felt the thick, rock-hard cock in her grasp, before giving a little stroke and hearing an immediate growl as he pulled his mouth away from her hand.

"God he's so fucking big," Kylie breathed, lost in her little moment.

"I think I can see that Kylie," Dannii murmured, eager but apprehensive at the building situation.


"So come and feel it too," Kylie murmured, lowering her hand and continuing to carefully stroke, pulling a little towards her to urge him to the bars of the cage. He gave a whining, whimpering sound as he did, Kylie's delicate touch evidently frustrating him, but he did what she wanted, moving close to the bars. His large, clawed hands grasped the bars tightly and he growled lightly through heavy breaths, leaning to knock his teeth on the bars as he lightly bit at one in frustration, his cock now fully through the bars for the delicious sisters to enjoy, Kylie's small hand still wrapped around it. Stepping back a little, Kylie cast a look to Dannii, who watched fixated as she started to stroke at him, slowly adding her second hand, allowing her to wrap completely around his enormous cock and stroke properly, just gripping firmly and moving slowly, hearing him give a deep, low growl.

"Come on Dannii, it's ok," she said. It clearly wasn't, and he was an unpredictable beast, but right now he seemed calm enough with Kylie's lovely little hands working at him. Dannii carefully stepped forwards, looking up to him as she did, before looking down to guide her hands to him. Kylie slid her hands off out the way to let Dannii grasp him, which she slowly did, taking in the feel of smooth skin as she slid onto him, going straight in with both her hands to take a hold on him, giving a slightly squeeze to make him give a somewhat punctuated growl, glancing down to her a bit more and giving a sniff as she started to stroke him carefully, using her two hands separately though, one near the huge, swollen head and the other lower down his shaft.

"He's so hard," she whispered, Kylie giving a smile as she submissively sank to her knees, reaching up again for his large cock, easily the biggest she'd ever seen or touched that wasn't a toy. Dannii moved her hands down to work them both lower on his shaft as Kylie's hands went to the top, both of them stroking in unison as they got into rhythm with one another.

"He's loving this," Kylie giggled, looking up at the heavy, snorting werewolf, which held tense against the iron bars, his feet shifting.


"A lot of men would," Dannii said after a slight pause. It was a little awkward, as despite the fact they were dating, the sisters had never taken one man to bed to share between them, so this was a slightly new experience for them. They continued to stroke, Dannii removing a hand so she could gently reach down to fondle and squeeze his large, heavy balls, feeling him push forward a little more as she did so.

"He's like a man but...not quite, something's different here," Dannii murmured, meaning his cock, since he was in wolf form and things had changed.


"Well, I spose he takes aspects of both," Kylie said quite sensibly, looking down his cock, unable to pinpoint what was different, apart from being thicker near the base. The girls continued to stroke at him, Kylie feeling his warm, slick juices leaking down over her pumping hands as he got more and more into it, desperate for relief and leaking already.

"Well, I guess we're um...taking care of him, else he'd be hard to handle," Dannii said, excusing the fact they were stroking the werewolf.

"Well, I think we can do better than just rub him," Kylie said, and without waiting for any discussion or protests from Dannii, leaning up and softly planted a hot, wet kiss on the side of his cock, just below the head. It jumped in their grips and he gave a bit of a snarl, making them slow, but they quickly realized it was just arousal and he wanted more, spurring Kylie to do it again, planting a series of kisses down her side of his cock, before switching to her tongue, dragging it wetly along his cock, letting it slip top and bottom of the thick shaft as they continue to stroke him.

"How is it?" Dannii asked, watching her sibling licking at him.


"No worse than licking any other cock," she replied, and continued, working her hands in the rhythm they'd established and leaning forward to lick a little more thoroughly this time at the huge cock before her. Dannii took a breath and took her hand off his balls, using both at the base of his cock as she too leaned forward and tentatively pressed her lips to his shaft, realizing Kylie was right and setting about as her sister had, licking and sucking over him as they stroked, feeling him pulse and respond beneath.

"Well, I suppose he wouldn't mind a blowjob either," Kylie muttered, pulling away from him a little bit, looking over the thick shaft at Dannii, whose eyes widened at the very notion.

"What you think you can swallow this do you?" she said derisively.

"No, but am sure we....well I...could do enough for him..." Kylie murmured unsurely, both girls not slowing their stroking of him.

"Well...go on then, he's almost there anyway," Dannii said, going back to licking up the side of his cock slowly. Kylie immediately moved round in front of him, sliding her tongue round onto his head, immediately hearing a grunt and then took a calming breath and pushed her mouth over the huge, engorged head in front of her. He growled loudly, Dannii glancing up to see the beasts eyes close a little as Kylie engulfed the head of his huge cock in her hot, wet mouth, Kylie just about fitting the swollen glans in and closing her lips behind it, giving a few sucks and letting her tongue work briefly before she pulled off again.


"Well he certainly liked that," Dannii murmured, picking up the pace a little bit as Kylie licked and kissed at the prominent head, just teasing her tongue in the slit and working hard as he breathed heavily. Dannii pulled herself round next to Kylie, easing her out the way to go back to stroking and licking the side of his cock as she took the plunge herself and took the tip of his massive cock into her mouth, humming a little as she pushed him down as far as possible, to the back of her throat where he could go no further, at least not tonight. Quickly tugging at him with her hands past Kylie's, she sucked and licked as her sibling had and pulled off with a sigh, seeing him tense and imminent. Pulling back, she let Kylie shift back next to her where she started licking and sucking gently at the tip as Dannii worked quickly at him, feeling the trembling of climax and then a sharp buck of his hips against the bars. Reaching down, she took a gentle hold of his balls, moving her other hand up just behind the large head where she very rapidly worked, a technique she'd perfected from plenty of boyfriends.

"Open wide Kylie," Dannii said to her still stroking sister, who looked to her in surprise, her mouth just opening as she was about to question it, but Dannii had already aimed his large cock at her, giving his balls a good squeeze and firming her grip. Dannii barely had time to register the large knot swelling near the base of his cock, huge and hard, designed to tie his bitch like a dog, clearly one of his changes, but Dannii was quickly drawn to his climax. His thick shaft bucked powerfully in her hand, putting Dannii's aim off a bit as a thick, hot blast of come burst from it across Kylie's face, making her gasp loudly and screw her eyes shut, mouth open from the shock of it, and just doing what she'd done before when she'd given a couple of boyfriends the treat of using her like a pornstar and letting them come on her face.

The thick blast hit her across her top lip and nose, Dannii quickly directing him down a bit as his large cock jumped in her hand, surging as it spurted over her older sister, Dannii aiming him well into Kylie's mouth, who made no protest, Dannii still wanking him furiously as he unloaded, another poorly-aimed spurt going over Kylie's cheek, her chin also getting covered as she closed her mouth to swallow with a groan, opening wide again to accept more of his weakening flow, taking another spurt before she leaned forward blindly and took the tip into her mouth, the rest running into her hungry mouth before she swallowed again, letting Dannii's messily squeeze and work it out over her chin and lips. Neither of them said anything, Dannii giving a last loving squeeze to his balls and letting him go, his cock springing up hard, showing no signs of softening immediately, drawing her attention back to the huge knot near the base.


"That was incredible," Kylie breathed, a significant amount of his load having dripped and soaked into her top.


"How's it taste?" Dannii asked as Kylie regained her senses and grasped her top, peeling it carefully over her head to leave her in just her black bra, before using the top to wipe her messy face with since it was already in need of a wash. Two mouthfuls was more than enough, so she didn't fancy swallowing any more.

"Much the same as any guy, but there's so much of it," she said, wiping the thick streak from her cheek.

"Here, have a look at this," Dannii said, indicating the knot, reaching up to touch it before he started to pull back.

"Yeah, wow, it's like a dog, must be one of his differences I guess," Kylie said, looking up to him as he slipped away from the bars and pulled away, cock still painfully hard.


"That'd be something if you were fucking him, think it's big to start with then he gives you that," Dannii said idly, just imagining the fully stuffed pain it'd induce.

"Yeah be kinda intense, but then you're meant to be his bitch," Kylie said, imagining it as well.

"Suits you then," Dannii teased and got up, helping guide Kylie away from the cage as he withdrew, seeming much calmer than he had been previously.

"I'm only a bitch for one person, and that's you," Kylie said with a smile, taking Dannii's hand.

"Good, now let's go get some sleep, he'll be fine," Dannii said, pulling towards the stairs, Kylie agreeing and following, sliding close to Dannii and carrying her wet top, her black bra contrasting nicely to her pale skin. Heading up into the main hallway, closing the door behind them, they turned left and walked to the stairs, heading up to their lavish bedroom. Neither of them spoke, just walking closely as they practically glided up the magnificent staircase to the first floor, Kylie still able to taste him in her mouth. Both siblings were desperately horny, dripping wet in their underwear, but neither dared to touch themselves, as if ashamed to want to, even though they both knew each other was gagging for it. Strutting along the hallway to their bedroom, they slid inside and closed the door, breaking hands and immediately setting about getting undressed, Kylie casting her wet top aside. Kylie only had to unclasp her bra to become topless, shrugging it down her arms as Dannii peeled her black vest top over her head, revealing her lovely unsupported chest, nipples hard as rock.

1...56789...11