All Comments on 'Eternal Hearts Ch. 08'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
FromSunFromSunabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

(I was briefly tempted by the pun, but thought better of it)

I wasn't sure about this series at first, but am very much enjoying it now. As usual, you've got a bad habit of rambling and repeating yourself and the chapter's twice as long as it needs to be, but you write probably the best extreme sex on this site (and your tender stuff's rather good too).

Very much looking forwad to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A great series and personally I rather like the Ramblings adds depth often lacking in most stories.

looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great series

Superbly told story. Very sexually informed, and the more tender moments were truly heart warming.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 9 please

Please, please, please... Continue with chapter 9. What happens with Kylie in the cave??? Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please... Chapter 09

What a fantastic series. Please, please, please, post chapter 9 as soon as you can. Thank you so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 9

Just came across this (no pun intended.

What a wonderful series. It would be an incredible waste not to either finish or continue with Chapter 9. Many thanks, and well done... Superb penmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb

What a superbly written story. I can't wait to read part 9 asap. Many thanks for a truly well thought out series. A true joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, well written. Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kylie & Dannii Fan

Fabulously well written. Please finish soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb series

Bring ch.09 on ASAP!!! What a series so far. It's as if I was there. Very well written, and thoughtful and warm to the original names. Thank you so much, and for the future instalments especially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Holy crap!!! Just landed on this by accident and have spent the last 5 hours reading the lot.

Can't wait for chapter 9. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautifully sexual, but there's a genuine innocence to their characters. Shows that the author really cares for the individual characters. Wonderfully written, but a pity that the next chapter hasn't been published as yet. It's such a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Best serialisation on the entire internet. Pure genius. More for goodness sake, don't keep us hanging around any longer stuck in limbo. #Dribbles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This must be the finest piece of writing of the genre that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The subject matter, plus the most important part, the incredible Minogue sisters form an irresistible story arc that must be continued for the sake of everyone's sanity.

Absolutely superb, and a great tribute to the author's imagination and story telling skills. Please continue with this wonderful serialisation, as it really is too good to be left for over 2 years since the last chapter. I say that out of respect for a genuinely outstanding piece of work. Well done, and thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please continue with this wonderful story. It's the best thing I've ever read... Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Any movement on continuing this story arc Noj? It really is a superlative piece of writing and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When on earth is this fantastic series going to continue? It's now been more than 2 years. C'mon Noj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow, what a series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Holy shit... Now THIS is what I'd call a series. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great series, but 3 years since the last chapter??? #Tenderhooks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is this superb series to be finished, as I can't stop reading? Utterly fantastic storyline and very well written about 2 of my favourite ladies. Can't wait for more. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous