Eternal Lust

Story Info
Salma Hayek unleashes her lust for two young men.
13.3k words
4.62
34.5k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story is dedicated to Jack and was inspired by several ideas he had.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Flashing lights popped off with bright sparkles in the distance was only a part of the action that came along for red carpet premiers. Beyond the carpet leading into the theater were gated rows of screaming fans. Some wearing costumes, others bringing along their photos and other such belongings in the hopes of having an autographed signed across it. Behind the carpet walkway, limousines were lined up along with an army of security guards dressed in black pinstripe suits. Salma Hayek knew all about handling events like this. At fifty-five years of age and spending several decades in Hollywood, this was just another red carpet night for her. The only difference this time was sharing such an event alongside her new costars that were on screen together with her in Eternals.

She stood in a black pair of high heels and a matching black dress. The undergarments revealed a yellow color underneath on a shiny silk interior. Her long dark brunette was fixed properly split down the middle. Pieces of jewelry went along with the dark outfit, with a silver necklace and some rings. Salma radiated on the red carpet, smiling wide when she greeted the media who approached her with microphones. Her costar Angelina Jolie had been quite busy tonight with interviews. An hour had passed since the first photographers had lined up to snap hundreds of photos through a few minutes watching as the cast stepped into the red carpet for the first time. Salma couldn't conceal her smiles when she was greeted by the fans outside. They were gated off from the red carpet, but that didn't prevent them from snapping photos from their phones.

For her, it was witnessing female fans dressed as Ajak that had delighted her. Salma didn't get the opportunity to sign any autographs before Angelina came along to make sure she walked the carpet and met with the media reporters who were eagerly anticipating interviews with all of the cast. Salma couldn't wait to stand in front of the black backdrops to have her photos snapped. Her makeup artist and dress designer had put much delicate care into a Gucci style dress. She smiled with her full red lips, placing her hands onto her hips when the photos snapped. All those bright flashing lights in the background had once hindered her vision thirty years ago, but at this point in life, Salma was used to it. The dress hugged all her curves with heavy cleavage split down the middle in a V pattern from the shoulder straps to reveal her famous natural breasts.

Bigger than ever before, as Angelina Jolie had joked to her a few months back. In between filming Eternals, Salma and Angelina had become friends. They bonded over the fact they were both considered middle aged Hollywood actresses, both with a similar situation by this point in their lives. Salma still had her family and marriage, though Angelina was divorced. Together they shared some dirty secrets among one another, having a taste for a wild side that their older ages couldn't slow down. Salma was not surprised to hear rumors swirling her new friend who had a taste for younger men. Before October premiers had rolled around schedule, Angelina was tempting Salma to indulge herself in an affair. The young man was of twenty-five years of age and handpicked by Angelina herself based on how she thought he could please Salma.

Such affairs were not out of the ordinary for Salma. There was a reason she kept her personal life private and out of the tabloids, though it was funny to her that old habits did not change for Angelina. After her fifty-fifth birthday, Salma gave in and accepted Angelina's request. She met with the young man by the name of James. Angelina had informed Salma that he was a fitness model in Los Angeles and in the past, he had been her boy toy off to the side following her divorce from Brad Pitt. Not wanting to climb in bed with a stranger off the bat, Salma arranged a date with James and was eager to get to know more about the young man. Angelina had told her that was a waste of time. For some reason odd reason to the other woman, Salma wanted to learn more about the young man.

Tall and skinny with deep blue eyes, James kept a clean shaved face and his short brown hair slicked back. It didn't take Salma long to learn that he styled himself after the legendary Hollywood icon James Dean. The resemblance was uncanny when he showed her modelling photos wearing a bright red leather jacket and blue jeans. Salma didn't tell him, but he almost looked like a young Kevin Bacon when wearing that iconic Rebel outfit. On that first date, Salma was more interested in picking his brain. She could only guess a young man like him who had been sleeping with a once famous A list actress in Angelina Jolie, could have his own ambitions. Salma figured perhaps he wanted his own big break somewhere and brushing shoulders with women like her and Angelina would give him such a chance.

After two dates and the second one heating up, Salma was ready to indulge herself with James. He had proven to be polite, though at times during dinner he couldn't take his eyes away from her boobs. Salma had teased him and he didn't hesitate to tell her his preference for an older woman in the bedroom. The problem had risen with sorting out a date to get together and spend a weekend in a hotel. Salma had her own busy schedule, but James had left town for an emergency family situation. Not expecting to see him for the remainder of the month after some text messages relaying bad news, Salma had to offer her condolences. Since she was currently staying in L.A. for the premier and a number of press interviews, she texted him her hotel number across town in case he came back early.

With James gone, Salma had set her sights on another young man whom Angelina had recommended. Chris was another male model, but he had enjoyed a line of success so far in a six year career modelling designer name suits and other clothing. At the age of twenty-seven, he had enjoyed some success making a name for himself in modelling. Standing over six feet, he nearly towered over Salma's short stature. Tall and skinny but with an impressive muscular stomach to sport his pale skin. He had brown curly hair and a trimmed dark beard fit with a proper mustache. They had met two weeks ago and Chris was just enough of her type to break Salma's rule of not fucking on the first date. There was something about Chris that fit her type of man. A charming attitude fit with stamina to truly keep her up all night upon that first date. Salma would need to call Angelina and thank her for recommending this young man, as she was quick to snatch him up for herself.

She also considered calling her long time friend Blake Lively to tell her about Chris. If only the housewife needed some company between her own family time, Salma had the right man she felt could satisfy both of them. Back at the hotel, she kept Chris there along with the usual bodyguards that Salma kept employed. She had all plans of going back to the hotel after the premier and giving Chris the honor of taking off her expensive designer dress. After all, the most famous dresses were worn to be taken off. An afterparty was scheduled back at the hotel following the Eternals premier, but Salma had no plans of going. Angelina knew why and she had whispered into her ear on the red carpet to go back upstairs and enjoy herself in the company of her waiting young man. By all intentions, Salma was going to unleash her lust on him for another night together.

The stretch limousines were lined up in place with flashing lights reflecting across the black paint to all of them. Salma walked alongside her bodyguards who escorted her while hearing the roaring voices of the crowd. She turned to glance over her right shoulder, waving at the crowd with a full smile across her face. Gemma Chan wasn't far behind Salma, as she too was looking over the crowd beyond the gates and waving to all the fans. When Salma reached the limo, one of the bodyguards stepped past her to open the left side back door for her. She turned around and wanted to take one final look at all the fans who had gathered at the premiere. This had been a huge deal for her getting into Marvel, as Salma was now thinking back to when she first signed that contract and now witnessing the fans in gathering. When she finally turned around to enter the limo, she gazed forward at what was a familiar face grinning back at her.

"Hey babe! Damn, you look amazing. I saw you earlier on my phone, but had to see it in person."

It was Chris greeting her from across the back seat in the limo dressed in a black pinstripe suit without the tie. Jacket unbuttoned revealed a bright yellow silky shirt that matched the inside color of her dress skirt.. He had shaved his face, grinning from ear to ear with a wide smile that almost looked silly to her. His eyes had looked at her face only momentarily before glancing down and becoming enlarged at the sight of her heavy cleavage in full view. Salma wasn't expecting him to be there as she got in the limo and quickly grabbed the door handle with her right hand to shut it.

"What are you doing here? You should be waiting back at the hotel."

"Yeah, I know you can't have a date out there, but I thought I'd surprise you coming back."

Salma had sat down next to Chris. He reached for her left hand, bringing it up and kissing her ring out of respect. All that did was make the older woman blush and giggle. Once more, Chris was gazing at her breasts, as Salma had caught his wandering eyes.

"You like the dress huh?"

"Like it? I think that's an understatement. I love it."

The interior of the limousine was of dark red cushioned seats and carpets. There was enough room for a party of people to join in, but Salma had her own privacy to share alongside Chris for this short ride. For the time being, she was thankful that he remained in the car. It wouldn't be a PR nightmare for the tabloids to publish photos of her with a mysterious younger man as a date to such an event like this. Grinning back at Chris, she spoke up.

"I notice you've shaved."

She reached out with her left hand and rubbed at his chin, feeling the smoothness of his skin. Chris chuckled, as now he was the one blushing upon the touch of her fingertips.

"What's wrong? You prefer the beard?"

"No. I just wasn't expecting to see your face like that, let alone find you waiting for me in my limo."

"So, are we going to head back to the afterparty and join the others?"

Salma shook her head.

"Oh no, that's not my plan for you tonight, mister. We're heading back to my hotel. Since you love this dress so much, I'm giving you the honor of taking it off for me."

The smirk across her red lips and tone of her voice in that thick accent had made Chris' heart beat elevate at a rapid pace. He knew that look from Salma. When she meant business, he had to prepare himself for what could only be described as a lustful onslaught from a woman he deemed to be an active cougar who knew her prey. Older women like her were of his taste, but Salma had proven in the past that he needed to be on his toes at all times. Her lust had overwhelmed him the first night they were alone together in the bedroom. Despite her age, she had stamina and strength within to keep him up all night. Given the devious looks that she gave him from the back of the limo, Chris could only remind himself that he had to give her his absolute best. Once they got back to the hotel room, he had to give this woman all she could handle per her request.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Subtle exhaling of a deep breath was audible from within the living room of the hotel suite. Chris had went up to the hotel suite before Salma, both of them escorted from the many security guards who were under Salma and studio payroll. She wanted to catch up with Angelina one last time, sharing a word for their ears only before going up to the seventh floor where her room was. Everything had been paid for by the studio as this was part of the promotional events tied to Eternals. Chris had fixed up the living room after he and Salma spent the previous night enjoying takeout dinner and having glasses of wine. The interior design was of a beige color covering the walls fit with trimmed gold lining. All the floors were of dark red carpet, meshing well with the lighter colors that fit the walls and black marble table tops.

Of course, none of this interior decorating truly mattered when you had to travel, but Salma had a week's stay here alongside Chris. For him, he had not witnessed luxury in hotels so fine before in his past. The living room had a marble top, oval shaped coffee table surrounding two couches. The plush cushions were in that same beige color, matching with the walls. The bedroom had similar design, only with black sheets covering the bed and white pillows. So far, Chris and Salma had fucked in the bedroom twice. He had hoped to at least fuck her in every room of the hotel suite before they had to leave. Even the kitchen and especially the bathroom, as they had yet to make proper use of that large shower with the sliding doors. Tonight, Salma had already chosen the living room as they would be making use with another round of lustful deeds.

Back in the bedroom, Chris had already taken her dress off after Salma removed the jewelry from her neck, but kept on her giant engagement and wedding rings. She made a faint gasp and moan when he unzipped the back and slid those straps from her shoulders. Of course, Salma had easily guessed that his eyes would be glued at the sight of her legendary breasts springing out free without a bra or any piece of clothing to contain them. When Chris pushed his hands over those giant boobs and squeezed them, she moaned out for him. The dress pushed down, falling from her voluptuous body. Within seconds, the Mexican goddess of Hollywood stood before him in nothing but a black thong covering her front entrance and the black high heels from her outfit. Salma took the thong off, teasing him by twirling it around her index finger as he gazed at her wet vulva lips. A strip of black hair was visible just above her pussy.

It became his turn to put on a strip show before her eyes. Salma didn't have to tell Chris, as he knew how she liked to see him strip at this point. By the time he had taken that suit off, both of them had their expensive designer name clothes strewn across the bedroom floor. Salma grabbed him by his hardening cock and then, she walked the man out from the bedroom. Chris had a sight of her perfect ass in front of him. Plump cheeks rubbing together with each step. Salma wanted her man in the living room, as it was time to check that room off the list in a journey of fucking in every room of the suite before they had to leave. Chris was unsure if Salma would take him to another city in time for promo events or if perhaps Angelina wanted something to do with him again. He had kind of figured Salma would wrap him around her finger and claim him as one of her own men to the side. That was the impression he had right now as he stood tall and gazed down at her big brown eyes.

The faint exhaling breath came from both of them as Salma was eager to busy herself with bringing his hard cock to full length. It became clear to him quite early on just how hungry she was to indulge herself with his cock. Chris stood there, still looking into her eyes as her right hand jerked his cock up and down. This was how Salma always preferred to begin. A round of oral pleasures to start the night before moving on to the various positions for hard fucking. She pushed the head of his cock to her soft lips, darting her tongue out and twirling it around the head. Her hand shoved down to the base of his cock and then she broke eye contact to study his length. Satisfied at his hardness, Salma parted her lips and then slid his cock into her mouth. As she began to suck, Chris moaned again and then saw her eyes gazing back up at him.

He didn't say a word as she went slow with him, sucking the first few inches and then pulling her lips off with a popping noise. Chris could feel her breath blowing onto his cock as she exhaled and then began to wank his shaft back and forth again. Salma lowered her head further and brought her attention to his hanging ball sack. This was an act to surely catch Chris by surprise and it didn't disappoint. He moaned at the feeling of her tongue lapping across his hairy nuts. Using her left hand, she squeezed his balls before feeding them into her mouth, all while wanking his shaft with her right hand. Spreading his legs out further, Chris glanced behind him momentarily to see the couch. When he looked back forward, he used his right hand to gently caress Salma's long dark hair while hearing the sounds of her slobbering on his balls. She sucked one nut, then popped it out of her mouth before stuffing the other between her lips.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhh, man!"

As Chris cried out in pleasure, Salma didn't hold back her lustful attack. She began to wank her right hand up and down at a faster pace. Her reward for such actions was to hear his breathing become more frantic. Chris would have to find his own strength within, as this was only the start from the goddess. When Salma released his balls from her mouth, a string of her saliva was dripping from that hanging nut sack. She licked her lips and brought her head back up, smirking at him as she slid her hand down to the base of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm ready to suck you dry."

Her sexy accent had come out so strongly in Salma's tone of voice. Chris swallowed his breath, as he knew she meant every word of her speech. When Salma shoved his cock back into her mouth, this time she began to bob her head up and down as she sucked him at a moderate pace. Her right hand fell from the base, instead using both of her hands to push into his legs. 'Mmmmmmm', she let out a muffled moan, gazing up into his eyes while sucking.

"Ohhhh god, yes. Suck it, baby..."

Chris spoke to her in a low tone of voice, as he knew with any approaching second now, Salma would push him to the brink of no return with her mouth alone. She glanced away, closing her eyes as she began to take his cock deeper down her throat. Still bobbing her head up and down, she devoured his dick. Chris moaned as he stood there and watched, listening to the slobbering and sucking noises Salma made between her muffled moans. She slowed down and began to push her lips all the way to the base, burying her noise in his ball hairs while the head of his cock reached the back of her throat. With proper gag reflexes, she didn't choke on the entirety of his thick shaft. Salma opened her eyes, glancing up at him as she quietly counted to ten in the back of her head. She studied the scrunched up look on his face, knowing that she was doing her job at pushing him to the edge. Once those ten seconds passed, she pulled her lips back and released his cock from her mouth.

"Ohhhhh man, that... that was amazing."

Again, Chris spoke in excitement but also a tone of relief in his voice as he stumbled out his words, nearly stuttering. Strings of saliva dangled from his shiny, spit soaked cock back to her open mouth. Salma curved her lips in a grin as she looked up at him and pushed her lips together. Slobbering sounds were audible as she sucked up her drool strings and then spit them over the head of his cock. Biting down her lower lip, Salma let out a sensual giggle and wrapped her right hand fingers back around his wet cock.